Surviving * Yellowjackets

By ykwr1ting_

A Yellowjackets fanfic Shauna shipman x fem!ocοΏΌ Please read the trigger warnings. Slow update Disclaimer: Al... More

Surviving
Cast
Aestetic
Act one:
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
Act 2 :
018
019
020
021
Imagines :
Yellowjackets imagines
Author note: please read
Author note: need opinion

008

194 12 4
By ykwr1ting_

Note: I do not speak French. I am sorry if I get the French wrong. I'm not going to lie, I'm using a translation app, google and any website that tells me what Lottie is saying if it is wrong then I apologise.

(🌲🏕️🦴)

Everyone for the exception of Laura Lee, ben Taissa and Javi had made it up to the attic, everyone sitting in a circle as the lit candles were in front of them.

"O keeper of this wild and hidden place.." the Taylor spoke putting an x on the blindfolded shipman.

"We anoint ourselves with blood and earth." Jackie spoke as she over to Travis.

"Here." She said offering him the dish. As he give her a questionable look she spoke again "it's just dirt and deer blood. Classic witch recipe. Relax."

He took it into hand jackie sat down next to him with elegance as he started putting the concoction on his head.

The taylor inhaled as she lifted up her hands "o spirt, we offer our sister as your instrument. Come to us and speak your peace."

"It is I, Jacque." Shauna spoke up as Jackie had referred to her, causing the group stifled laughter.

As the shipman cleared her voice before speaking again in a deeper voice as to portray a man. "Jacques." She corrected causing a few to laugh, one of which being Ryleigh as the Martin put an x on her four head before handing it to van.

"Ask your question. The pendulum will answer them." Shauna stated to the group as the name.

"Okay." Van said as she cleared her throat after she had finished putting the deer blood and dirt on her head passing it to Lottie.

"Dear dead hunter guy.. did O.J do it?" The palmer asked getting even more laughs from the group.

Everyone looked like they where enjoying themselves except Jackie who Ryleigh had felt sympathy for as she had planned this all day.

As Shauna lifted her blindfold looking at Jackie not knowing weather to answer or not. "Come on guys real question." Jackie told them.

"The vale is thin between our two planes. Ask what is in your heart." Shauna said slightly moving the rope that the knife was held onto.

"I'll go. Is principle Berzonsky screwing Me. DeWine?" Mari asked causing laughter among the group.

The knife had went to say yes and Shaun said "it is certain."Causing everyone to have a positive reaction.

Kailua then started taking as everyone was laughing "hunger guy, if we hadn't crash, would we have won nationals?" The room filled with silence as the knife gave its answer.

As can realised it was a no she let out a "dude." As everyone else oohed to which Ryleigh booed.

"Boo." The martin let out as everyone else did. Everyone had started laughing again as they'd all been enjoying themselves.

(🌲🏕️🦴)

As the of one of the girls in their school had come up, it was rumoured that the girl had a boob job but it was never confirmed by the girl.

"They're obviously fake.you really need a ghost to tell you that?" Natalie asked the group as they where discussing it.

"You think?" Mari asked as they all had started laughing again.

"But who would've paid for them? Her parents?" Mari asked the group from curiosity.

"I think they got divorced recently. It could've been guilt money." Van said as she and Ryleigh had discussed this before.

"Well that just creapy." Mari said earning a laugh from Lottie and ry.

"Well honey, your mum and I are splitting up, but don't worry, 'cause your tits are gonna look amazing." The palmer said in a man's voice and gesturing to her own boobs as she said the last part.

"She does have nice boobs though you've got to admit." Ryleigh said with most of the people agreeing.

"Hey, you should ask her where she got the boob enlargement you obviously need one." Van told Ryleigh which caused Ryleigh to hit the girl beside hers arm and a few girls to laugh.

"Hey, at least mine aren't fake." The Martin announced to the group.

"Are there even any there?" Van asked going to grab Ryleigh's boobs but was quickly stopped as Ryleigh had hit her hand away. "Yes, there is. You just can't se e them because I always where baggy T-shirts."

"Okay, guys, guys, focus." Jackie said catching everyone's attention, as ry looked Jackie's way she noticed Javi and taissa had joined the group upstairs, Javi had been between his brother and Nat and taissa had been in a chair a bit away from the group.

"Next question." Jackie said hoping someone would speak up again.

Misty rose her hand causing Jackie to call on her befor Misty chuckled then spoke up. "Dear sports, I need to know the truth. Does the person I like like me back?"

"Aww." Jackie let out at the question looking over at Shaun for the answer.

Ryleigh had seen van clearly smiling at someone liking over to see it was the gingers girlfriend.

"Oh, okay." Van said as she realised the knife had went to yes. "I feel sorry for coach Ben, he doesn't deserve this." Ry whispered to the girl next to her as she had to hold back a laugh at Ryleigh's comment.

"Yes Misty." Mari said as a few whistled for her cheering her on in support.

"Okay, next question." Jackie said as she wanted more entertainment as javi rose Jackie let out a hum as to say he could ask it.

"Are we all going to die out here?" The boy questioned making everyone's smile drop being up the subject and the room went completely silent to the point that you could hear a pin drop.

The knife had started moving once again, but this time it wasn't giving a yes or no.

"Okay, an eight? What's that supposed to mean?" Van asked the group but mainly towards Shauna.

"It's not an eight. It's an infinity." Mari told van who had a quick come back " yeah, okay, Aristotle."

Lottie had let out a huge scream causing everyone to flinch back including Ryleigh as the window blew open in one swoosh blowing out all the candles.

Ryleigh rushed to close the window she didn't even know could open as the group sat in panic trying to find match which was Jackie's command.

"Lottie, it's okay. It's okay." Ryleigh told the girl as she got down to her level.

"Guys, something really wrong with her." Van told the rest of the group who kept their distance.

"I- I don't think she-" akilah studded but Lottie spoke up.

"It wants.. it wants." The Matthews repeated. "Misty, what do we do?" Van asked her as they all didn't know what to do.

"It want!" Lottie shouted digging her nails into Ryleigh's arm, leaving a mark as ry took lotties hand away from her arm.

"Lottie, I swear. If you're messing with us." A freaked out mari exclaimed from beside gen

"I think she's like possessed." Akilah told them to which ry had a response.

"She's not possessed we were in a plane crash it's probably just the shock catching up on her." She shouted.

"Listen, Lottie. Lottie, sweetie." Shauna was trying to calm the brunette.

"What's going on? What is 'it'?" Shauna asked wanted an answer form the Matthews.

"More like what does 'it' want?" Akliah shouted around the room trying to comfort Lottie.

"Lottie. Hey, Lot you're okay. You're okay." Ryleigh comforted the girl to see if lottie would start making sense.

"Hungry." Lottie said as she kept crackleing.

She shushed Shauna as she grabbed onto her hand laughing. "It's in you already." The Matthews said tilting her head.

"Lottie, knock it off. This isn't a game." Taissa told her from afar as Shauna threw lotties arm off her leaning into ryleigh.

She started laughing more and more before she spoke again. "versez le sang, mes beaux amis"

"Is that French? Since when does Lottie speak French?" Natalie asked in a almost panicked state.

"Jackie, w-wasn't she in your class?" Shauna asked as she had leaned off ryleigh to look at Jackie.

Ryleigh looking at Lottie in shock, even though ryleigh took Spanish instead of French she knew that Lottie could rarely speak the language.

"Yeah, but she sucks at French." Jackie replied to Shauna using hand gestures.

"Well whats she saying?" Mari asked clearly panicking.

"I don't know I suck at French too!" The Taylor girl shouted as van shouted back to her "well, Dan it, Jackie try not to!"

"versez le sang, mes beaux amis" Lottie continues repeating the French.

"Uh 'he-he'," Jackie started to stutter trying to understand the French.

"Uh.. 'it.. it'." Jackie was trying anyone could tell.

"No it wants.. something.." the ex-team Captian continued to try translate what Lottie was saying.

Lottie continued speaking French.

"Uh. 'Blood'?" Jackie stated but asked at the same time confused.

"I-I thinks she's saying blood." Jackie told the group.

"Not the word I want to be hearing right now."

"veut toujours du sang?" Ryleigh asked Lottie now gaining everyone's attention.

Lottie nodded staring at the girl as the Martin spoke again. "Where does 'it' want blood Lottie?"

"What did she say?" Van screamed at the Jackie as she only thought ryleigh was repeating the Matthews words.

"She said 'it always wants blood'." Ryleigh told them causing van to question her "How do you know that?"

"I speak French." Ryleigh shouted as she Lottie started getting up.

"Why do you speak French you take Spanish?" The palmer asked as Ryleigh got up to Lottie.

"I'm half French!" The Martin shouted shocking everybody but not causing silence.

"Since when where you half French?" The still confused palmer asked.

"My birth?" Ryleigh questioned as she didn't know how to answer.

"Le sang coule ici." Lottie spoke as Ryleigh stood next to her. "Où est le sang ?" Ryleigh asked her.

"What's does that mean?" Jackie shouted at the two.

"Ici, ici, il faut..." Lottie said. "Here? Here what Lottie?" Ryleigh asked.

"What is she saying?" Van asked Ryleigh to which she give her a finger as to say shush.

"Ici, ici, il faut..." Lottie kept on repeating.

"Here. Here!" Jackie shouted trying to translate the French.

"There's blood where Lottie?" The palmer asked.

"You really have to encourage hr van?" Taissa asked not amused earning a dirty look from van.

"Blood here or out there?" Van asked both lottie and Ryleigh who had been stood beside the Matthews.

"Lottie, what?" Jackie asked as lottie continued to ramble on French.

"Yous must still blood.. or else" She finally spoke in English both hands on either side of the window.

"Or else what Lottie?" Jackie asked.

The room was silent for a few seconds hearing nothing but Lottie panting.

"Lottie what are you-" Ryleigh began to ask but Lottie swung her head back and in one smash she hit her head against the window breaking it on impact.

Swinging her right arm back hitting Ryleigh in the nose sending her a bit backwards in shock.

A lot of the girls where screaming as van brought Lottie away from the window to try prevent that happening again.

As screams went round the room with confusion of what just happened.

"What is happening?" Mari asked as Lottie wiped the blood from her head screaming historically.

"Lottie!" Laura Lee screamed at the bleeding brunette.

"Are you okay?" Taissa asked while putting her hand on ryleigh who had her back to the ground blood streaming non stop from her nose.

The Turner got no response as Ryleigh couldn't get her words out due to the blood flow coming from both sides of her nose at rapid speed, falling into her mouth, leaving a trail down her clothes and a puddle of blood underneath her.

As the Turner saw the blood hit the floor she knew something was wrong.

Lottie continued to scream non stop as now akilah, Shauna and van were trying to comfort her on the floor.

"The power of Christ compels you!" Laura Lee shouted now getting everyone to acknowledge her.

"Begon, satan! The power of Christ compels you!" The Christian shouted as she approached Lottie with her Bible.

Everyone included the bleeding Martin was now turned around to face Lottie as Laura Lee shouted.

As Laura Lee saw Lottie hadn't stopped she shouted again. "Lottie! Lottie stop!" Before she launched the bible at lottie hitting her right in the head.

The three teens who had been conforming her before had now backed away as they saw the bible flying at them.

"Ow. What the, Laura Lee?" Lottie had asked.

The room filled with silence until mari broke it "seriously? What just happened?"

The Matthews looked around as she realised blood was dripping down her face reaching up to wipe a bit off as Shauna analysed her.

"I'm gone." The very much bleeding ryleigh spoke before taking off and going down the stairs.

"What happened to her?" Lottie asked seeing the Martin had blood all down her.

(🌲🏕️🦴)

Everyone had been getting ready for bed for the exception of Ryleigh, who had took a lantern and walk off a bit into the woods.

Once again she had to use her shirt to try stop her nose bleed.

She only had the shirt she was wearing when she left the cabin. so she was currently sitting in an unbuttoned flannel with her bra showing as her T-shirt stayed attached to her nose.

"Ryleigh!" Was shouted across the woods as a familiar voice came closer to the brunette.

"Hey." Shauna said finally reaching the girl, setting the lantern next to the one Ryleigh brought.

"Let me just." Shauna said as she took the shirt from Ryleigh's nose, seeing it was still bleeding and putting it back up to the girls nose, holding it for Ryleigh as she wince when it reached her nose.

"Lottie got me good." Ryleigh stated earning a small chuckle from Shauna.

"Yeah she did." Shauna said before continuing "But the blood kinda makes you look hotter."

Shauna couldn't see it but Ryleigh was smirking at her. "You also have a bit of blood down your boobs." Shauna told her.

"You really know how to make a girl feel better." Ryleigh said reaching up and taking Shauna's hand away from her nose along with the shirt as she realised it stopped bleeding.

The shipman stared at Ryleigh for a moment a bit of dried blood under her nose as she leaned in kissing the Martin.

The Martin kisses back as Shauna back away saying "Tell me something in French."

"Je t'aime tellement." She told her as Shauna said "you're so hot." Before leaning in again, putting both of her hands on either side of Ryleigh's face and kissing her again much deeper this time

This caused ryleigh to place one of her hands at the back of the shipman's neck and the other slowly slipped under the shipman's shirt.

The shipman let out a sigh as the martin's cold fingers and rings made contact with her skin.

"I wish I wasn't in my period right now." Ryleigh said between kisses as Shauna let out a groan only now remembering that.

"I love you so much Ry." Shauna said pulling away leaving Ryleigh in a dazz as she stared at Shauna before replying "I love you to.".

Shauna had started to stand up grabbing her lantern causing the Martin to follow her girlfriend's action.

"Back to camp we go." Ryleigh said as she put her shirt over her shoulder.

The shipman reached her hand out slipping her fingers into Ryleigh's

"You should either button my flannel up or stick your shirt on." Shauna said seeing the situation of Ryleigh's clothes.

"You don't like seeing all this." Ryleigh said stopping in her place referring to her boobs and rest of her showing body.

"I love it. It's just everyone got a good enough look at the lake, so the rest of this should be left to me." The shipman poked the girl in the chest as she said it.

The Martin looked down cheeks going bright pink as she blushed over Shauna's words.

She started buttoning up the flannel as Shauna laid  a kiss on Ryleigh's check when she finished.

"Are your boobs bigger?" Ryleigh asked only now taking notice as she tilted her head making sure she wasn't seeing things.

"Why're you looking?" Shauna asked still getting a weird look from Ryleigh as she hadn't answered the question.

"They do this when I'm on my period sometimes, I don't know menstral pains or something." The shipman said getting a nod from Ryleigh as they started to walk back again.

(🌲🏕️🦴)

Most of the team had been ready for bed or where already in there make shift bed.

"Do we think it's still up there?" Akilah asked a few of the girls who had still been awake.

"You all need to stop." Taissa said sitting up sick of everyone going on about what had happened.

"There's nothing up there. Lottie's been acting weird for weeks."

Everyone in the room who had been awake had there attention on the sleeping Lottie who had a bandage on her head.

"Fine." Taissa said getting up grabbing her bags, blanket and pillow in the process. "I'll prove it."

"You're going to sleep up there?" Akilah asked as Ryleigh sat up trying to make sense of what was happening.

"That right." Taissa said gathering the final of her belongings. "Who's with me?"

The cabin went silent as nobody made a move to get up but got more comfortable in there beds staying put.

Taissa looked across at van who shook her head before looking at Ryleigh who was placed beside Shauna and at Laura Lee and Mari's feet.

"Ry?" The turner questioned but soon knew Ryleigh answer as she turned the opposite way giving Taissa the middle finger.

"Fine. More room for me then." The turner said making her way to where she would be sleeping tonight.

Shauna had started leaning up onto her side catching Jackie's attention.

"We should go up there the her." She whispered to Jackie beside her.

"In the attic? No frickin way." She laying down girl answered Shauna.

"Well she shouldn't be up there by herself." She whispered back to her.

"I mean, if it weren't for us-" Shauna was cut off by Jackie "Shauna, whatever happened tonight was not because of our dumb seance." Jackie told her with confidence.

"Okay but-" yet again Jackie had cut of Shauna "if you want to sleep up there, fine. Be my guest. I'm staying down here." She crossed her arms finishing her sentence then turned the opposite way.

Shauna had layed back down trying to sleep

(🌲🏕️🦴)

Ryleigh had just witnessed Shauna take her blanket and pillow and leave the room to go upstairs.

Jackie had turn around facing Ryleigh before whispering "what does she think she's doing?"

"I don't know." She darker haired girl responded.

"She's going to get herself possessed or something. Jackie spoke again.

"She's her own person Jackie she can make her own decisions." Ryleigh told her but got a scoff in return as Jackie turned back over.

The Martin sat thinking about going up after Shauna for a few minutes before making her move by grabbing  her sleep stuff and making her way up the ladder.

She had caught the conversation Shauna and taissa had been having.

"You are pregnant, right?" Taissa asked Shauna.

Ryleigh thought to herself as she continued making her way up the latter slowly, Shauna pregnant, no.

"You won't tell anyone.. will you?" Shauna trailed off as taissa quickly responded "No."

As Ryleigh made it to the attic not knowing what to do with the information she had now her girlfriend pregnant.

"Hi." She said looking at the other two teen knowing she shouldn't have an outburst or anything because it could stress Shauna and her baby.

"Hey." They both responded as Ryleigh threw her pillow down beside Shauna then getting comfortable before Shauna spoke. "Taissa know what about us."

"What?" Ryleigh asked confused as she hadn't told anyone about them.

"It may not be obvious to everyone but it was obvious to me." Taissa told the girl as she nodded putting her head back down on her pillow as Shauna' wrapped her arms around the taller girl snuggling into her.

The shipman and Turner had both fell asleep as Ryleigh was wide awake mind racing.

Who had been the dad?

Who did Shauna cheat with?

Why did Shauna cheat?

Wasn't Shauna on her period?

Why would she do this to Ryleigh?

Did Shauna even actually love her?

She had so many questions yet only knew one answer .

Who wasn't the dad? Ryleigh.

She had so many thoughts as she drifted off to sleep.

(🌲🏕️🦴)

Note : I'm going to get them back together they'll be okay!

But if ryleigh just to happen to kiss someone else who would you think it would be?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 158 5
❝ πˆπ•π„ 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 π–π€π“π‚π‡πˆππ† π˜πŽπ” for ages and i spend my time trying not to feel it ❞ βΈ» IN WHICH, lottie matthews ignored, repressed and wa...
371 34 4
A Yellowjackets fanfic with OC x Travis Martinez Ellie Raymond is the daughter of the pilot of flight 2525 that crashes in the Canadian wilderness. S...
4K 225 10
β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž ❰❰ AFTER DARK ! ✿ lottie matthews x fem!oc . . . ❝ wait for the signal and i'll ...