The Owl House X Reader

By Rubyraccoon12

Y/n is a teenager in a school called Hexside School of Magic and Demonics with her best friends Willow and Gu... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
How Willow And Y/n Met

22

227 10 0
By Rubyraccoon12

╔.★. .═══════════╗
🌠
╚═══════════. .★.╝

Author's POV:

Luz, Amity, Hunter, Y/n, Willow, Gus, Camila, Stringbean, Ghost, Clover and Emmiline on the platform inside of the Titan's skull. The platform suddenly starts to shake, surprising everyone.

Ghost hisses as the platform from further away, and then fades to Gus, Y/n Willow and Hunter.

Pink strings drop down from above and wrap around their arms. "Huh?" The kids gets pulled up by the strings. Y/n, Willow and Gus gasp and scream as this is happening, with Y/n briefly reaching upward to keep hold of Hunter's hand.

Camila, Ghost, Clover and Emmiline getting pulled up by similar pink strings. Camila cries out as she hugs the palismen tight.

"Mamá!" Luz screamed as the pink strings wrap around Amity and pull her up as well, causing her to cry out in surprise.

Luz tries to reach her left arm out towards Amity. "Amity!" Luz yelled. A bright flash suddenly appears behind Luz.

She turns around to look at it, and she closes her eyes as the flash is too bright. When the flash fades, the entrance to the In Between Realm appears.

"What happened?"

Luz tries to reach the portal. Titan echoing. "Hey!" "We were just about to enter the Archives..." Luz said. "HEY!" Titan echoing. "We were just about to rescue Eda and King..." Luz exclaimed. "Luz the human!"

The Titan's eyes and nose, with the Titan still alive. A creature resembling Hooty can be seen coming out of his right eye socket. "You have to wake up!"

Once the flash fades, Luz's eyes then shot open. The sound of heartbeat thumping can be heard in the background. Luz inside the throne room of the Emperor's Castle. She is sitting on Belos' throne and wearing his outfit. Above her, the heart can be seen beating.

Luz sits up from the throne of the castle, clutching her head as she grunts. "How did I get here?" Luz looks down and notices that she is wearing Belos' outfit.

Luz gasped, then yells out in fright and falls backwards, landing on the ground in a sitting position. She then looks up at the throne.

"What is this? Is- is this a dream?" Luz said as Stringbean appears from behind Luz and bites on her ear and squeaks. Luz cries out in pain. "Ow! Stringbean, it's you! You sweet little power noodle. I'm so happy to see you. Are Mamá and the others okay?"

Stringbean floats towards Luz's hands as she carries the palisman in her palms. Stringbean squeaks apologetically in response to Luz's question. Luz looks to her right worriedly.

Luz walking down the corridors of the castle. Eventually, she finds the front door and walks out of it. She walks up the bridge and looks around in fear. "Where is everyone?"

Luz walks over to the edge and looks down, then gasps in shock. Beneath the bridge, various residents of the Boiling Isles have been petrified, with an expression of shock and horror frozen on their faces. "No! No, no, no! Wh- When did this happen?" Luz said.

"Don't you remember?" Amity resentfully. Luz looks towards the source of sound, eyes wide and in surprise. Far away from her, Amity is standing on the platform on the other side that connects the bridge, holding her staff. She doesn't look at Luz, but her voice is filled with anger.

"This is all your doing. You helped Belos meet the Collector." Amity turns around to face Luz. "Your actions led to THIS. Amity staring at Luz furiously, tears forming in her eyes.

"You've been the real villain this whole time!" Amity raises her staff and points at Luz. "Wha-Listen, I- I don't know what I missed, but I'd never do this." Luz cried.

Luz takes off her cloak and throws it aside. "See?" The cloak flies down the bridge and drops among the petrified statues. Amity looking to her left with a despaired look on her face, before shutting her eyes.

"I'm sorry, Luz. But I have to take you down." Amity draws a spell circle and summons some abomination goo, then rides on it and rushes forward towards Luz.

"Amity, please!" Luz yelled as she narrowly dodges Amity's abomination goo and runs away. Amity then draws another spell circle and launches the goo towards Luz.

Stringbean immediately transforms into a staff, enabling Luz to escape on it and narrowly misses another attack from Amity.

Luz flies past an angered Amity and into the castle. The doors slam shut, finally blocking the attacks from Amity. "This isn't a dream. This is a nightmare!"

Luz flies through a corridor, then lands and runs down another corridor to her right. Suddenly, she finds herself in a surrounding similar to Willow's mindscape.

"Trees?" Luz stops and pants. She notices something on her right and turns towards that direction. Not far away from her, Willow is kneeling in front of a tree.

"Willow!" Luz runs towards Willow. Willow, holding a seedling in her palms with a blank expression. "Oh Willow, I'm so happy to see you. Do you know what's going on? I just saw Amity, and-" Luz said.

"You know, Luz, my life changed after I met you. I finally believed that there was this big, bright future ahead of myself." Willow stands up and turns around to face Luz. Wind starts blowing around them

Willow sighs. "But that didn't last long, did it?" The seedling in Willow's palms crumbles and withers away as she speaks. She then looks up at Luz angrily, with green glowing eyes and tears flowing down her cheeks.

"You destroyed my home and any chance I had at happiness. I have no future now. NONE OF US DO!" Willow yelled. Willow, forms spell circles with her hands, then angrily summons vines from the ground to attack Luz.

Luz screams and runs away. After a while, Luz slows down and turns around to look back. Luz slows down and turns around to look back, slowly backing off as she gasps to see Y/n standing a couple of feet away from her.

Y/n pointed at her and said, "You." "Oh no..not you too! Y/n!" Luz cried out.

"YOU ruined the one chance WE had at happiness! YOU ruined HIS opportunity at happiness! I will never see my mothers again because of YOU!" Y/n gave her a furious, tearful look as she screamed.

"No! No! Y/n, no. I- I swear, we'll get them back! I won't stop till we do!" Luz begged while Y/n used her hands to create magical circles. She then angrily called forth bottles of potion and began tossing them in her direction, causing the ground nearby to melt.

Luz screams and runs away. Luz slows down and turns around to look back. Luz slows down and turns around to look back, slowly backing off as she gasps and whimpers.

Her surrounding turns dark. Suddenly, a light turns on. Luz turns around with her left eye shut, trying to see what's going on while adjusting herself to the brightness.

"Look, everyone. It's good ol' Luz." As Gus speaks, the scene zooms out to show Luz and Gus on the stage inside Hexside's gym.

Gus is wearing his grom outfit and introducing Luz to the audience below. The audience cheers. Luz looks down at them with a puzzled expression. Gus steps in front of the camera.

"And she, just might be, the BIGGEST HYPOCRITE EVER!" Gus pointing at her. Audience started boos. "Wh- what?" Luz said. "Everyone helped you get back to your mom. Meanwhile, because of you, I'll never see my dad again." Gus speaks, he walks towards Luz, then turns around and stares at her angrily with teary eyes while walking towards her, forcing her to retreat.

"Gus, no. I- I- I swear, we'll get him back." Luz turns towards the audience. "We'll get everyone back! I won't stop till we do." Gus approaches Luz from behind, giving her a death stare. "Tell that to HIM!" Gus yelled.

Luz turns around to face Gus, but he pushes her off the stage. Luz lands on the ground in a different surrounding. As she tries to get up, she groans as she clutches her head.

She then looks to her left, and sees Hunter staring at a large statue of Flapjack in the distance, with his back facing her. They are at the Emperor's Castle.

"I've always just- followed orders. I never thought about making friends or- going to school. Then I met Flapjack. He was more than a palisman. He was my best friend." Hunter angrily said.

"And then I lost him, helping you! But you still get to have your own palisman?" Hunter turns around to face Luz as he speaks, staring at Luz angrily and teary-eyed. He then drops to his knees. Hunter distraught. "Why, Luz? Why do you get to have it all?" Tears flow down Hunter's cheeks as he speaks.

He then starts sobbing. Amity, Y/n, Gus, and Willow then approach Hunter and stand around him. The trio stare at Luz accusingly. "I'm sorry. But for the sake of everyone you hurt-" Amity points her staff at Luz as she speaks. "Please. No." Luz pleadingly as tears flow down Luz's cheek as she speaks.

She then shuts her eyes and turns her head away. "I challenge you to a witch's battle!" Amity yelled. Luz's eyes shot open in surprise. She turns her head and looks at Amity. Luz crying tone. "Wait. Say that again." "I said, I challenge you to a witch's battle!" Amity repeated.

"A- a witch's battle?" Luz walks towards Amity as Stringbean changes into her palisman form. "Bap. Boop." Luz said as she squishes Amity's cheek and plays with her ears.

"You look like Amity." She lifts up Amity's arm and touches it. "You feel like Amity." She holds Amity's left hand and looks at it suspiciously, then looks up at her.

"But you're not Amity, are you?" Luz laughs and takes a few steps back. "You're not her! None of you are you!" Luz yelled. "How dare you? Of course we're us!" Willow shouted.

"It's 'I challenge you to a witch's duel,' not 'witch's battle.' And the Amity I know would never misquote The Good Witch Azura." Stringbean transforms into a staff for Luz to hold on to. "So come on. Attack me. I know what's going on now." Luz smirks.

Angered by Luz's words, Amity, Gus, Y/n, and Willow proceed to rush forward and attack Luz. However, Amity's staff is being hold back by some pink strings before it can touch Luz.

Luz opens her eyes, sees this, and takes a step back. In front of her, Amity, Y/n, Gus, and Willow grunt as they are all held back by the pink strings.

Suddenly, Amity opens her eyes, looks up at Luz in surprise and gasps. Light slowly returns to her dull and lifeless eyes. She squints her eyes slightly as a tear forms in her right eye.

"Luz?" Amity asked. Luz puts a hand on Amity's cheek. "Amity, is that you? Is it really you?" "Yes! We've all been collected, including Camila. The Collector came from the sky, and-" Amity got caught off by Gus. "He's playing games with you, Luz. He's trying to keep you away from King and Eda!"

"But if you want to save anyone!" Willow shouted. "You have to wake up! And fast!" Y/n yelled. "How?" Luz asked. "Think about it. What's the first thing you do when you wake up from a bad dream?" As Hunter speaks, pink strings drop down from the sky and wrap around his arms. Hunter then looks up and smiles at Luz.

Amity releases her left hand from gripping her staff and places it on Luz's left hand. "You turn on the light." Amity lets go of Luz's hand, leaving behind a paper with an glowing light glyph in her palm.

Luz stares at the glyph, then looks up at Amity and smiles, a tear forming in her right eye. Gus, Amity, Hunter, and Willow all smile back at her. Amity has tears in her eyes.

Suddenly, the strings transform the quartet into lifeless puppets again. The quartet is then pulled up into the sky and promptly disappears.

Luz drops to her knees upon seeing this, and lowers her head, eyes shut. After taking a deep breath, she opens her eyes, then claps her hands together, activating the light glyph.
~~~~~

Luz's face with her eyes shut. She slowly opens it, then cries out in fright. Luz is standing on a checkered pattern platform with large toys around her.

Luz standing on a large Rubix cube, which is floating mid air in some sort of galaxy like dimension.

There are other large toys floating nearby. A meteor shoots across the sky above Luz. She walks ahead and looks at her surroundings in shock, accompanied by Stringbean.
~~~~~

Cut to the puppets of Amity, Willow, Gus, and Hunter. One of Amity's fingers starts to twitch.

Amity's hand etches a light glyph into the ground and activates it, releasing a ball of light that returns her to her active state. Amity shocked.

"Oh my gosh. It worked!" Amity looks around the room she and the others are in. She sees Cat, Amelia and Lilith, all of whom have been Collected. She focuses on Lilith.

Amity rubbing her left eye. "Miss Lilith?" After beginning consciousness she started to draw light glyphs with a piece of paper waking up all her friends.

Y/n, Gus, Willow, and Hunter all awaken. Gus looks at more Collected figures and screams in horror upon seeing Bill. "Where the heck are we?" Gus asked. "These must be the Archives." Willow said as Y/n nodded in agreement.

Gus sees that Camila is still in her Collected form. "Camila! Willow, help me get her down." As Gus speaks, Amity is looking around the room, hoping to see Luz.

Y/n, Gus and Willow both summon their palismen and start making their way toward Camila. Hunter stands up. "Guys," Amity called out as Hunter, Y/n Gus, and Willow turn around to look at Amity. "where's Luz?"

A couple of minutes goes by as a light orbs float through the damaged areas. They travel by Hexside, where the students are terrified of the mold.

They finally reach the Archive House, where Gus, Willow, Hunter, and Amity observe, confused. "What is this?" Puppet Camila begins crying, as if she knows what has become of her daughter.

Gus and Y/n finally brought down Camila on the ground and put a light glyph on her face as Camila begins to wake when Gus holds a light spell above her.

Gus deactivates the light spell. Gus gasps. "She's waking up!" The others look at Camila. Y/n helps her to get to sitting position as she repositions her glasses. "Wha-What's happening? Where's Luz?" Camila asked.

Y/n's Hunter's, Willow's, Amity's, and Gus's facial expressions all drop upon hearing her second question. "Uh-" Camila is now nervous. Meanwhile, everyone hears rumbling not far from them, and they all look to see the walls and ceiling begin to collapse.

Amity tries to create a shield with abomination matter, but it does not take form and falls on top of her. "What's wrong with my magic?" Amity asked as Camila stands up and walks to Amity. "Can't you tell? You're exhausted. You all are! None of you have gotten rest in days!" Camila said.

"But what can we do? We can't leave everyone like this!?" Willow asked. "And what about Luz?" Y/n said as Amity's face saddens. "Luz is a Noceda. You know what that means? It means she's way too stubborn to let any of this get her down." Camila puts her arm around Amity, making her blush.

Willow, Gus and Hunter look at each other and smile, knowing Camila is right. Camila walks forward, looking up at the Collected figures, and sighs. "She'll be okay." Camila said as tears have welled up in Camila's eyes.

"In the meantime," she wipes away her tears and prepares a notepad and pencil. "I think I know how we can help, even without your magic." Camila pulled out pieces of paper.

Amity rescues Cat using a plant glyph as a giant rock falls above her, which Willow destroys with a fire glyph.

Amity looks back at Willow and gratefully smiles at her, receiving a smile in return. Camila continuously draws various glyphs and hands some off to Hunter.

Gus is seen on his staff holding Amelia over his shoulder before a stray rock hits him and he falls. Gus uses a safety spell to gently fall and Y/n saves Gus's palisman by using an ice glyph. Hunter carries Amelia away as Gus flies off with more glyphs in hand.

Everything violently shakes again, causing the castle to lose its support at The Titan's horn. They panic as they plummet, but pink strings manifest and hold it up. The Collector is seen straining to hold the structure up. The gang stares in shock as he smiles down on them.

"The Collector?"

"Is he...?"

"He's helping!"

Meanwhile, the Collector struggles to hold up the Archives. Cut back to the castle, Eda, Raine, and King continuously attack. "NOW EAT THIS, SUCKER!" Luz successfully rips Belos off of the Titan's heart and everything falls silent as her screams echo into the silence.

A manifestation of her hair being like Azura's, but pink, is shown. The monster version of Belos outside the heart screams in agony as its heart emits a flash of purple and black lights and it explodes. The Titan's hand is stabilized as a rush of the remaining energy runs through it.

The Titan's eyes lose color. Back at the castle, the monster turns to stone and eventually turns into dust and is blown away, along with the mold, thus restoring the red grass across the Isles. The Archives are slowly lowered down to the Titan's head.

The pink strings disappear as an exhausted Collector flies to where Camila and the others are. The blue star disappears as the mold around his hands slowly begins to fade away.

Amity steps closer as the Collector recoils in fear. Amity then offers her hand out to him. He takes it, and small tears form in his eyes. They all rush to the balcony, and they watch in awe as the mold slowly clears up.
~~~~~~

Cut to the ruined castle as Raine walks toward Luz, Eda and King. The sun rising as clouds float by. Cut back to the Archives, Camila, Y/n, Gus, Amity, Hunter, Willow and the Collector all stand on the balcony, with Amity, Willow, Gus, Hunter and Camila smiling.

Cut to the Titan, with the Archives resting on the top of its head. "And that's how we saved the Boiling Isles." Luz started to narrating. Cut to the Bonesborough, and then to the forest, where the red pine trees are shown to now be horizontal as birds fly by them.

"Well, as much as we could." A bird perches on one of the now horizontal trees, squawks and leans down. Cuts to the Archives, where everyone starts to come out safely. "We were so relieved to see everyone safely released from the Archives. They were spared the worst of it, at least."

Cuts to the inside the Archives, where Lilith places a puppet Steve in front of the staircase, and the Collector restores him to his normal form. Steve then opens his eyes, feels his body and sees Lilith, who offers him a hug.

Instead, Steve grabs her, lifts her up and sways her, and they and the Collector smile happily. Everyone reuniting with their families and loved ones.

"Because of that, everyone got to reunite with their families and loved ones." Alador standing in a corner and looking around. Amity runs over to her father, who turns around, sees her, opens his arms and smiles. "Dad!" Amity laughs happily.

Amity jumps into her father's arms, and they close their eyes, smile and hug, while an Abomination student from St. Epiderm walks away to reveal Odalia leaning against a wall near a window, crossing her arms, frowning and glaring at her husband and younger daughter as he sets her (Amity) down, they open their eyes and look at each other with big grins on their faces.

Gus, who looks around for his father worriedly. He soon sees him and smiles. Gus spreads his arms out and creates four illusions of himself. "Yeah-he-hah!" Perry looking around for his son, when Gus and his illusions approach his father and surround him.

Perry sees them, smiles and starts crying happily. He tries to hug the first two illusions, which disappear when he does so, until he gets to the third one, who turns out to be the real Gus. He picks him up and hugs him as the other two illusions disappear. Perry kisses Gus on his right cheek and they smile at each other.

Then we see Willow looking around for her fathers, accompanied by Y/n and Hunter. They both then suddenly smiles and points to someone. Willow stares in shock and runs towards her fathers. She jumps into their arms, and they all close their eyes, smile, hug and cry happily.

Then they open their eyes as Gilbert and Harvey set their daughter down. Willow holds Gilbert's right arm as Harvey places his hands on his husband's cheeks, laughing as tears of joy stream down his face, and they kiss.

Suddenly Y/n moms patted Y/n shoulder. Y/n staring and shocked before jumping into her their mother's arms and they all close their eyes, smile, hug and cry happily. They all went down in their knees crying happily together.

Hunter smiles as he watches this, but his expression turns gloomy and he puts his right hand on his chest when he realizes that no one is waiting for him. "And if someone thought they had no one waiting for them, well, they were in for a nice surprise."

Someone suddenly ruffles Hunter's hair, and he turns to them with an annoyed frown, only to stare in shock at who it is. It's Darius and Eberwolf climbs onto Darius's left shoulder, and both of them have appreciative smiles on their faces.

Darius then removes his right hand from Hunter's head and points at Hunter's shirt with his left pointer finger, to which Hunter goes into detail explaining everything while Darius and Eberwolf watch and listen, interested in what he's saying.

Cuts to the Titan's ribs in the forest as birds fly by, and then to Hexside, where everybody celebrates the return of Principal Bump, which is met with applause.

His long black hair, which is flowing in the wind, stops to reveal Amelia and Cat, who close their eyes and smile. Cat happily waves her right hand.

Boscha suddenly pushes through the Blight twins (who were in front of her, with Edric falling due to his cast) and runs over to Amelia and Cat. The three girls hug while everyone celebrates.

Boscha smiles and cries, overjoyed to be reunited with her teammates, as the camera pans up to show the front of Hexside. The building in Bonesborough, which has a large blue paddleball wedged in its roof, and a bird perches on the paddle.

"Still, there was a lot of work to be done..." Morton, Tibbles and another witch observe all of the damage that was done to the marketplace in Bonesborough. Morton frowns and picks the sign for Mr. Elixir, which almost immediately breaks.

Meanwhile, Darius and Eberwolf, who are inside of the ruined castle, look up at the Titan's left arm, which is now in its new position.

Cuts to Belos' ruined throne. Vitimir, Terra and Adrian appear and walk toward it with mischievous looks on their faces. "And not everyone was keen to change things." Two big shadows suddenly loom over them, and they're revealed to belong to Darius and Eberwolf.

Darius forms his left hand into an abomination fist, seemingly threatening them, and he and Eberwolf glare at them, with the latter giving them an 'I'm watching you' gesture, pointing his right pointer and middle fingers at his eyes and then at them, and the three Coven Heads back away nervously.

Vitimir suddenly returns to touch the edge of the throne with his left pointer finger before the part that he touched is promptly melted by Darius's abomination goo. The scene cuts to Latissa, where four coven scouts attempt to move a tree, but they're unsuccessful.

Yellow energy then surrounds it, and it slowly floats to reveal the BATs and Steve using their magic to lift it as the coven scouts step back in shock. Steve then looks at the scouts with a firm expression on his face.

They all take off their masks and reveal their true faces, with one of them throwing their mask on the ground. The tree is then set down as Steve shakes hands with one of the scouts.

"But we were ready to give it a shot. All of us." Inside the Owl House, Eda fixes her nest as she lays Raine down, then resting by their side. King jumps up from behind, landing in the spot beside Raine as Luz and Eda laugh.

A blue light suddenly flashes offscreen and the gang turns to look at it. The door, where the Collector appears and goes inside the house, followed by a hooded Lilith.

After she removes her hood, Eda smiles and goes up to her. The Clawthorne sisters reunite and hug as Camila and Amity also enter the house.

As Luz stands up and walks to them, Amity runs towards her. The two girlfriends embrace, close their eyes and smile, with Amity lifting Luz up.

Then the former lowers the latter, and they share a kiss. After that, Camila walks up to the girls and touches Luz's right hand with her right pointer finger, getting her attention, Amity backs away and watches happily as Luz and Camila then share a hug and the latter spins her daughter around.

Camila then looks behind her to see Eda and King holding out their hands, with Eda smiling and sweating nervously. Camila grabs Eda's hand and she and King are pulled into a hug with Luz. Lilith smiles at this as the Collector approaches her.

He then summons a puppet Hooty and his birdhouse and Lilith kneels on the floor and touches it with her left hand. In a puff of smoke, Hooty is returned to normal, albeit with sparkling eyes and eyelashes, and he smiles when he sees Lilith, who holds his face and cries happily.

Eda walks over to her sister as she (Lilith) and her friend share a happy reunion, and Hooty begins to move, startling Eda and causing her to fall onto the nest next to Raine. Hooty wraps Lilith in a tight ball as Raine laughs at the sight and the Collector looks at them in awe. Camila and Amity watch this with concerned looks as Luz, watching with tears of joy in her eyes, pulls them both into a hug.

"As for the Collector..." The Collector then approaches King, holding Francois. He smiles and turns Francois to face King. "He and I made a pinky promise to keep trying our best." King's eyes immediately light up upon seeing his beloved stuffed bunny. He jumps out of the nest and grabs Francois, spinning and hugging him.

"He said he had a lot of growing up to do, so he decided to return to the stars." The Collector looks over his right shoulder and watches King with a smile on his face, but then frowns and walks away. King notices this and looks at Francois. The Collector smiles as he's about to walk out the door.

"Weh!" King walks up to the Collector and places his left paw on his (the Collector's) right wrist. The former has the latter open his right hand and places Francois in it. The Collector realizes that King is letting him keep Francois, and he holds him (Francois) with both hands.

King then jumps up, wraps his arms around the Collector and whispers in his right ear, making him tear up and blush. "No one argued, but I think I heard King whisper, 'I hope I see you again'."

Luz who stands in the doorway, watching them with a smile on her face, but she suddenly frowns. "We got our happy ending, but I realized something in that moment." Luz walks outside and looks up. She closes her eyes, feeling the wind, and then she takes out a light glyph with her left hand and looks at it. She taps it with her right pointer finger, but there's no result.

"When the Titan had finally passed on, so did the powers of the glyphs. I had learned the Titan's language, but now I had no one to speak it to." As a tears start to form in Luz's eyes, and she clenches her right hand and holds it up to her heart.

"It had helped me find my place when I had no other way. In my heart," she suddenly smiles and lets go of the glyph, letting the wind carry it away. "I'll never forget it." Luz stands by the cliff and the glyph floats away.

"A whole chapter of my life was over..." Stringbean comes over to Luz, hissing and carrying Luz's hat in her mouth. She happily accepts it as Stringbean rattles and wraps herself around Luz's neck, nuzzling her before flying up.

Luz then puts her hat on as Stringbean turns into her staff form and the sun shines. Luz stands at the edge of the cliff and looks out into the horizon.

"...but a new one was just beginning."
~~~~~

Four years later

A Azura figure in Luz's room in the Human Realm. Luz picks it up with her left hand and places it in a box with some of her other belongings.

Then she closes the box's inner flaps with both hands. The scene cuts to show a third person view of Luz's room as she closes the box's outer flaps.

Then the scene cuts to Luz's table, which has a heart with L + A carved into it. A college acceptance letter is pinned to the wall above the table.

Next to the letter is a piece of scratch paper with her dorm room number and move-in date on it, and next to it are sticky notes listing things to buy, with all of the things struckthrough.

Luz walks over to her table and puts her box on it as the camera pans up to show her memo board; it shows that she has graduated from high school along with Vee and won a writing scholarship. There are also pictures of Luz and her friends partaking on other adventures, both old and new.

Luz places her left hand on her memo board next to a small piece of paper with a light glyph on it, and then she touches the glyph with her left pointer, middle and ring fingers.

Cut to Luz's bedroom doorway as a slightly older Camila appears in it. "¡Ahí estás tu! ¿Puedes ayudarme a envolver a estos maduros?" Camila asked. ("There you are! Can you help me wrap these maduros?")

"I'll be right there." Luz called out as Camila sighs. "I can't believe you're already leaving for college. Remind me, what major did you pick again?"

"Come on Mamá, you know me. I picked all of 'em." Luz smiling and proudly showing her mother her list of courses at the University of Wild Magic, a check mark next to each course, as Stringbean wraps herself around Luz's neck and rattles.

Camila walks closer to Luz and chuckles. "All of 'em? How is that even possible without your glyphs?" Camila asked. Luz pets Stringbean with her left hand. "It's been tough, but me and Stringbean figured out our own way of doing things." She smiles and holds her list of courses in both of her hands.

"And it'll be nice to finally see everyone again, after all this time." "Luz." Camila smirks. "You saw them last week." Vee waiting outside of Luz's room with Owlbert perched on her left pointer finger. "That doesn't count~ I was studying for finals!" Luz laughs.

"It's time! Go get the others!" Vee excited said. Owlbert nods and hoots.

Then he flies out of the nearest window to the old house, which has been remodified with a more cutesy look, reminiscent of the Collector's Archives.

In front of the house is a sold sign with a yellow sticky note that says 'To the Nocedas!' with a heart next to it on it. Owlbert flies near the doorknob and activates the portal as the door opens.

"Welcome to the Boiling Isles! Watch your step!" Owlbert flies through the portal to the Boiling Isles as the end credits begin to roll. Owlbert flies through the sky next to Willow, who is now a professional Flyer Derby player. Together, they dive into the forest, where

Hunter is carving an axolotl palisman from palistrom wood. Once he finishes it, he hands it to a now older Braxas, who happily holds it in the air as his father and Hunter watch.

Willow lands on the ground near them and surfs on thorny vines. Hunter turns around, revealing a bluejay on his right shoulder, and he smiles.

He glances at the Bat Queen, her children and Eda's parents, who are working in the garden. They look at him and Dell gives him a thumbs-up. Then Hunter walks over to Willow, who happily greets him, and run before sliding down a steep incline together.

Hunter suddenly loses his balance and Willow grabs him and wraps her arms around him as they skid to a stop in front of a large green tree.

Willow sets Hunter down. Then Willow walks up to something as Clover appears next to her and she draws a green spell circle with her right pointer finger.

The gravestone for Flapjack, and Willow conjures delicate vines with purple flowers to decorate the stone. Then Hunter, Willow and Owlbert fly to Bonesborough, where other characters are hanging out.

Boscha now runs a stand in the Bonesborough marketplace selling Grudgby gear, and an older Morton waves at Willow, and she waves back. Hunter, Willow and Owlbert stop in front of the library, which is in the process of renovation, and they go over to it.

Matt is seen overseeing the construction, while Kikimora is struggling to pull up a wooden beam. Lilith unfurls her plans for a museum wing for the library, and Hooty eagerly watches.

Willow, Hunter and Owlbert approach Lilith as the former waves to her, and she happily greets them. The wind suddenly picks up, and a cat-themed abomination blimp lands in front of them at the top of the stairs.

Cut to the blimp as its door opens, and somebody walks over to it as a rope appears next to it. To reveal that it's Amity, who is holding a book with her right arm and the rope in her left hand. She swings out of her blimp and jumps into Lilith's arms. Lilith spins her around as they smile and hug.

After they stop, Amity hands the book to Lilith, who then hands it to Matt. Matt flicks his hair with his right hand, and Lilith suddenly grows wings, flies up and changes into her new harpy form, which resembles a raven. Amity, Willow, Hunter and Owlbert fly up next to her before the latter flies in front of the screen.

Cut to Hexside, where Skara is seen playing the harp for some young children, while Barcus assists a kid with his plant magic, the illusion teacher is the new principal and Bump has retired to gardening.

Cut to show Alador with a metallic glove on his hand. Raine, Jerbo, Darius and Eberwolf are observing the machine. Alador places the glove on a student's coven mark, and several Healing Track students, including Y/n, Emira and Viney, send their magic through a thick wire.

After several seconds they stop and the glove emits a puff of smoke. The student's mark is gone. Darius is excited and shakes Alador, making him embarrassed.

Y/n and Raine is called to the courtyard. Y/n jumped into Hunter's arms as he blushes and spends her around and flies with everyone else as the wild creatures that Luz has encountered are seen enjoying time with their young ones.

It pans over to show a blue cloudlike structure. The University of Wild Magic as Raine and Lilith land.

Owlbert flies through the academy as various activities are shown: Edric is seen entertaining a bunch of students, the Illusion master is teaching about the Looking-Glass ruins, and Gus is doing a Human-Witch exchange program. The Headmaster's door comes into view and Eda excitedly comes out.

She has a hook for a hand and performs a staff trick with the other. Raine and Lilith happily wave at her as she rides down on her staff. Back at the Owl House, where the portal door is now connected to, an older King is guiding people around, with one holding streamers.

The door opens on the other side- "Hurry, hurry!" Vee phases through the portal and morphs into her basilisk form. "What's the rush Vee? No one's gonna be mad if we're a little late." she and Camila enter, Luz covering her eyes with her hand as Camila guides her other hand. "Yes, but today is special." "Okay, okay." She opens her eyes and gasps.

"SURPRISE!"

It is revealed all of her friends and family have thrown a Quinceañera (with a large sign hung labeled "King-ceanera") for Luz. Everyone applauds as Amity runs up to her and hugs her. "What is this?" Luz shocked as Amity kisses her on the cheek.

"Well, since you spent your fifteenth birthday helping us rebuild the Isles-" Eda said. "-And sixteenth," King exclaimed. "-and seventeenth." Y/n says. "We wanted to make it up to you!" Amity excited said.

"Camila told us all about your quinceañeras from the Human Realm." Willow explained. "And they sounded a lot less haunted than our birthdays." Gus says. Lilith unrolls a scroll. "Nevertheless, I made sure we followed Camila's instructions perfectly!"

"I- um-"

Hooty has made a structure with a Snaggleback hanging downwards. It is titled "Pain-yata." The Bat Children come by holding a purple dress made of spider webs. The Echo Mouse sews on some fingers a jewel and shows off their handiwork.

Steve cuts a slice from a Good Witch Azura themed dress cake, and hundreds of small spiders pour out, which engulf his face as he smiles widely. Camila is visibly concerned. "Great work everyone." Camila thumbs up. "Muy bueno."

"And look, look!" King exclaimed as He starts drawing a circular symbol on the ground, then taps it, revealing it is a light glyph as a small light spell manifests. Luz gasps as she holds it in her hand.

"King's powers are getting stronger. Yeah, and it looks like they're different from his dad's. But hey, you've got a whole new glyph language to try out." Eda explained as Luz smiles "Guys-"

"We've got another surprise. The Collector was in the area and well, he wanted to do something special for the occasion. Look!" King point at the sky as The Collector's magic manifests.

A blue star flies through the air, sending pink magic in different directions. Everyone looks in admiration. Hunter moved to gently grasp Y/n's hip, but Y/n retaliated by drawing nearer to Hunter. Although blushing, Hunter gave her a hug in return.

"Eda, King, thank you." Luz smiles at them. "For everything." "Right back at ya, kiddo." Eda said. Luz offers her hand. "Weirdos?" "Weirdos." The two take it as Luz tearfully smiles.

Luz gasps. "They're nearly gone." Luz rushes forwards and faces towards everyone. "Okay everyone, on the count of three. One, two, three!"

"BYEEEEEEEE!"

~~~~~
A/N: Sorry, if this chapter feels a little rush. (Because it kind of was) here are more outfit choices 👇🏽 and the outfit you choose is also where your tattoo is at. (None of the art belongs to me!!!! I just added the tattoo)

(☆Fun fact: Y/n is one of the best healers and is a doctor. Y/n and Hunter are engaged and have already their engagement rings. Hunter is 22 and Y/n is 21. It was Y/n who proposed getting flapjack tattoos.)

(A/N: I'm going to make one more chapter but that's how Willow and Y/n met, Other than that this story is officially over! Thank you for reading!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 51.6K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.9K 66 7
After deciding the group wanted to visit the Dragons edge for a bit they get a very big surprise this is just something I wanted to do for awhile You...
1M 38.6K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
9.4K 127 5
Mike Schmidt, a troubled security guard, starts a night-time job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, a family entertainment center, where he discovers its fou...