My bad boy my savior *(comple...

By moona90

Bella knight is not ur typical nerdy girl! Yes she's quiet but she's feisty and beautiful .Dealing with her m... More

Chapter1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14 part 1
Chapter 14 part 2
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 EPILOGUE

Chapter 24

3.9K 34 1
By moona90

*Bella Pov

''Princess'' My dad called from down stairs Him and Kayla were together thanks to yesterday and they looked so happy. It felt good to have some happiness in this house.

''Yes daddy'' I said walking to the front door where he and Kayla stood. ''Well the office gave me a weeks vacation so where going on a cruise together we need a break and some peace'' My dad said smiling as he hugged Kayla from behind.

''That's great dad have fun'' I said about to walk away. ''When i said we i meant all of us'' Dad said stopping me i turned to him and swallowed ''You mean me, you, Kayla and um Tyler'' i asked praying the answer was no. ''Yes'' Damnit.

I Stood quite for a minute as Kayla spoke. ''We know it'll be hard for you 2 but we all need a break plus... your dad got 6 rooms so your friends are coming but you and Tyler will have separate rooms'' She said as i let go a huge breath. ''okay then when do we leave?''

**30 minutes later**

''Dad you couldn't give me a heads up?'' I asked as i packed in a rush this vacation was actually today and the boat was boarding in a hour. ''Sorry sweetie we didn't wanna waste time, we figured we grab life from the balls and live it'' i burst out laughing at my fathers statement as he soon joined.

''Well me and Tyler are done the rest of the gang are on their way over their'' Kayla said walking into my room. ''do you have everything?'' She asked me and i shrugged. ''well you need a bathing suit and maybe some shorts or thin jeans some t-shirts its really hot out don't want to to burn'' She said checking threw my bag.

''I em not wearing a bathing suit so i could look ugly i think not'' i said shaking my head no way in hell i was wearing a suit. ''What did your father say Missy you are beautiful and those are my gran babies in you which makes you even more beautiful'' she said scolding me. ''Yes mom'' I let out a breath and froze when they both gasped.

''Mom'' i turned to see Kayla holding her chest as my father held her smiling at me. what? why is she....OH HOLY MONKEY SHIT! did it just, wow. ''It slipped out im sorry'' was all my mouth could let out. Kayla ran to me embracing me tightly but not to hurt the babies.

''You was always a daughter to me Bella, And i would never take Elizabeth's place but i would love to be your mom. You can call me that anytime i'd be honored'' She said tears fell down my face as i wrapped my arms around her ''Mom'' i muttered silently but they both heard cause Kayla began to cry as my dad held us both.

''Are you guys ready?.......hey whats wrong?'' Tyler said walking into my room. ''Nothing son just a mother daughter bonding moment'' My dad laughed as he explained what happened to Tyler, Tyler smiled seeing his mothers happiness placing a kiss on her head letting us know we had to go before we missed the boat.

He was surprised when he found out Matt wasn't invited but how could i it wasn't my trip to invite it was my dads and we did me peace the only thing that scared me was alone time with Tyler and Phil.

** 45 minutes later**

The drive was quite and peaceful Tyler sat on the other side of the car and only came in contact when he spoke and his kids started to kid like soccer pros and he would rub my belly asking if they like his voice.

Soon as we arrived Clay was the 1st person i saw, i stared at him with such sadness he cringe back a little i missed him so much he was always their taking care of me, talking to me, advising me.

We stared at each other for a couple of minutes when he did the unexpected, he opened his arms. Crying i ran to him as he wrapped his strong arms around me soothing me as i cried on his chest.

''I missed you so much Clayton please I'm losing everything slowly don't leave me'' i said sobbing as he held me tighter ''Never sis I'm sorry'' he rocked me. ''What do you mean? whats going on with you Bella'' i turned to see Lulu as she waited for and answer i noticed everyone went silent.

Damn i shouldn't of said that out loud, i turned to see Tyler giving me a questioning look and Phil giving me that were-talking-later look. ''Nothing, i just missed my bro'' i smiled at Clayton as he kissed my forehead.

''Who's my 2 favorite babies doing?'' he asked me ''Kicking up a storm'' Tyler said from behind me. We all talked like the old days as my dad and Kayla joined everything felt at peace besides the looks Phil would give me and laugh as i glared at him.

''Attention please if your boarding sunset cruise line than bring your tickets boarding starts now as we well be leaving in 15 minutes'' A elder women about 45 with a professional suit on called people started gathering around to board and handing their tickets.

''Oh no, i got this ki..um Bella'' Tyler said as i tried to pick up my bags, i couldn't stop the smile that lite my face he was so handsome and even being the old Tyler he still made sure i was okay and that his kids were safe, i loved him more each day. ''Thanks'' i muttered looking at the floor

''Anytime'' He said bringing my face up, his hands stood on my cheek as he rubbed little circles i leaned in not fully aware of what i was doing our eyes were locked and soon we were getting closer. 'Stop Bella' i chanted over and over but i couldn't.

''Tyl...Oh fuck I'm sorry'' We froze staring wide eyes at each other as Danny's voice was heard. i quickly took that as my chance to leave,  As we were in i approached my dad as he was having a hard time with an attended.

''Whats wrong daddy'' i asked as he gave me a sympathy look, everyone gathered around waiting for their room key. ''Is everything okay Mom?'' Tyler asked walking next to me with our bags. ''Yes'' She said looking at us with regret.

''Im so sorry sir, it was damaged today we cant give you a room like that its not safe even for a pregnant women'' The attended said. ''Whats wrong with her room?'' Tyler asked the attended. ''Well sir the room as a pip loose that cause a crack on the celing'' he said before he could continue Tyler cut him off.

''That's fine She'll be staying with me. I will not put her or my children in danger'' i paled at the mention of me staying with Tyler alone in a room with one bed. just the thought was getting me wet the things we could do the positions i bit my lip to suppress a moan 'Bella stop this is the hormones head in the game' i chanted.

''Bella'' i turned to Tyler as he smirk at me probably knowing what i was thinking about. ''Yes'' my cheeks burned red as i tried to hide them. ''Your dad is asking you a question'' He said. Oh shit he did? when? damn this is embarrassing.

''Yes dad'' i asked cheeks still red as fire i turned to glare at my friends as the laughed quietly catching Lulu whispering something in Tylers ear. I wanted to hear but my dads voice brought me back.

''I know your not really OK with this so ill stay with Tyler and you with Kayla''. WOW my dad was the best and even tho i would like to say yes deep deep deep down i wanted to spend this time with him And it wouldn't be right for Kayla and dad this was their time together.

''No dad. This is your time with Kayla ill be fine With Tyler.'' I told him honestly i wanted him to enjoy has much time as he could with her. He took me in looking for anything off than nodded happily.

It was already 9;30 and i was tired. ''I put your stuff away..hope you don't mind'' Tyler said rubbing the back of his head. ''No it's fine thank you'' I said yawing. ''Tired huh? have you ate?'' He asked.

''Yes and um no i didn't have time.'' i said getting off the bed my back ached and my feet were getting swollen. ''Hey hey where your going?'' Tyler asked sitting me back down ''To get something to eat our kids are hungry'' Tyler paused and smiled at me i sucked in a breath he was breath taking

''what?'' i asked suddenly feeling uncomfortable. ''you said our children'' he said showing love threw his eyes that i had to stop to see if it was real. ''Well they are ..no matter what'' i said getting up again.

''No ill get you something to eat stay'' Tyler said walking out, as soon as he left i let the tears go we would be happy in love enjoying life our kids each other. i hated his father i hated my life at this moment.

Tyler came back with a cheese burger with fries and i swear i fell even more for him. I changed into a pair black shorts and a silky white night shirt And headed for the queen size bed. My nerves were sky rocket at the thought of me and him together.

''Your still up?'' i looked up at Tyler as he walked out with nothing but boxers water dripping from his muscled chest ''Fuck me'' i muttered lowly biting my lip my shorts getting we immediately.

''Your wish is my command kitten'' i froze did... did he hear me? i refused to looked at him leaving my head in a hanging position. ''Don't hide from me i know your hormones are haywire and I'm more than glad to help'' he whispered huskily in my ear

''Mmm'' i moaned, fuck i gotta be strong. Tyler makes me face him his eyes full of lust and Desiree, gentle he pushes up my shirt and over my head ''Damn'' he groaned staring at my chest. I stay unmoving i needed him his love, touch, kiss even if its for one day.

iIwas yanked from the back of my head as Tyler's lips crashed on mines hungrily as i responded. His tongue swept my bottom lip asking for entrance but was denied as i just kept the kiss a minimum

''Open'' he growled as i moaned i love when he was possessive and dominant willing i opened as his tongue battled mine moaning i pushed him to the bed straddling him as i placed kisses from his neck to his waist banned.

''Fuck i miss you kitten'' he said panting.. ''I miss you to baby'' i said getting lost in the moment. slowly looking into his blue eyes i slid his boxes down making sure i dig my nails softly on his skin, He hisses in pain and pleasure never looking away. I moan as his thick long dick comes to view

''Mine'' i growled as i took him full. ''AH FUCK'' Tyler whisper yells jerking his hips up. ''What do you want'' I asked as he bit his lip groaning at my dirty talk. ''I want you to suck me like you've been dieing to taste it i want to to swallow my seed than get ready for me to pound into that sweet pu$sy of mines'' He all but growled god he made me even wetter

''Your wish is my command Master'' i said sucking him again. ''FU*K baby your killing me'' he groaned jerking his hips as i sucked him all ''Faster kitten harder'' he screamed i sucked faster and harder as his hips jerked wildly

''AAHHH SH!T, SH!T AHH!'' He yelled gripping my hair as he pounded into my mouth while i dug my nails into his ass cheeks pulling him closer he tasted so good so right. ''Fu*k baby I'm cumming get that wet mouth of your ready'' He growled,

''KITTENNN'' i groaned still pumping as his seed filled my mouth. i licked him clean as i felt him get harder, Dam this man and his stamina. ''Kitten ...strip NOW'' he yelled huskily, i took everything off as he watched me hungrily.

''Lay down and spread those legs of yours'' He demand making me moan in anticipation i did as he said and spread my legs the most i could. ''Ty'' i screamed as he devoured my core like hes been starved. ''you taste so good baby just how i like'' he said as licked and nipped at my clit.

''OH TY....please,'' i begged as i felt my orgasm build. ''what baby what you want? tell me?'' He growled at me ''Please Ty i want More'' i yelled as he took his place again but this time he shoved his tongue in my core as his thumb circled my clit wildly.

''T...TYYY'' I screamed as an explosive orgasm shot threw my body. Tyler wasted no time in thrusting into me making sure he's weight wasn't on my belly. ''DAMN..so wet, so hot....so tight'' He moaned ''Please, i need you fu*k me Ty'' i pleaded jerking my hips i couldn't get enough i needed more.

''No baby ill make love to you like i always have'' and with that he did he pounded in me quick and hard yet filled with love and passion as i came time and time again he kept going telling me how good i felt how he missed me. ''Ty i..I'm. gonna c..c..cum again'' I said panting as i felt the pressure build.

''Tell me you love me like i love you kitten tell me im the only one u want and ill let u cum'' He yelled still pounding me with speed ''T..TY i love you now and forever your my one and only baby always please, please let me cum'' i begged holding my orgasm in.

''Cum for daddy'' he said pounding as he circled my clit with 2 fingers and bite where my neck and shoulder me. ''AAHH!!!!!!'' we both yell out as we orgasm together our body's trembling from the force. '' i love you kitten'' he whispers holding me to his  chest.

'' i love you to Tyler'' i whispered back burying my face in his chest and that's when it hits me. I let my guard down i made love to Tyler and now i was really fucked..

SOO WHAT YOU THINK? MADE IT LONG FOR YOU GUYS.... SO ITS TIME FOR HER TO TELL PHIL AND!!! SHE MADE LOVE WITH TYLER NOW SHES ASSED OUT LOL. WELL VOTE AND FAN MY READERS MUAHSZ XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
939K 27K 43
Athena is trying to adjust in her newfound freedom but she is forcefully ripped away from it. But sometimes bad things happen for better!
431K 16.8K 47
Vikram, a senior officer, prioritizes his duty above all else, much like his father, ACP Rajendra. He has three siblings: one is an officer, and the...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...