My bad boy my savior *(comple...

By moona90

Bella knight is not ur typical nerdy girl! Yes she's quiet but she's feisty and beautiful .Dealing with her m... More

Chapter1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14 part 1
Chapter 14 part 2
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 EPILOGUE

Chapter 23

3.6K 26 1
By moona90

*Tyler Pov

My life was officially shit, The pain in my chest was to much to bare, That's why i didn't wanna love, that's why i didn't wanna date. After spending 2 hours in my best friends arms like a bitch my soul went black, my heart gone.

The only love i had to 'show' was for my children. Every other love was pushed to the back locked with a key that was thrown away. And i needed a distraction.

''Hello'' Her voice came threw the phone, god i hate that voice but what ever, ''I Don't wanna girl, i want my fucking partner back'' I told her straight forward with no remorse i can feel the old me creeping back in.

''I see the old you is back baby the one i like'' Vern laughed.

''Yes I'm back to where i should have never left you in or not?'' i said not wanting to waste my time. ''Of course baby, i'm alone come to me'' She purred threw the phone.

With that i sped to her house and fucked her brains out releasing all my love, hurt, sorrow. And becoming the old cold hearted Tyler i once was.

*

*Bella Pov

It's been 2 days since i awoke, And its been 2 days of hell. Besides throwing up constantly i had everyone down my back as to why i did what i did to Tyler.

Lulu gave it to me worse she yelled and called me all different names in the insult book than apologized once i began to cry, but i understood Tyler was her bro like Clayton 'was' mine he hasn't even looked at me and i hurt but i had bigger things to deal with for example i had 5 days to tell Phil whats up or he'll tell Tyler.

Thankfully i've been put on bed rest for a month and Lulu has been bringing me my homework. So that meant no Phil and no Tyler. I missed him so much, what hurts is that he's rebelled.

yup lulu told me he's back to his ld way and with veronica to tell you i was broken well you tell me if you saw me cry for 6 hours yes 6. And it was all for money.

The only thing that kept me strong was my children. ''Hey'' Kayla said walking into my room dad was still in the hospital cause hes wound opened a little and needed to be stitched back up so Kayla's been checking on me. Shes also been kind of distant but i understand.

''Hi'' i replied as i laid my back against my bed frame. ''How you feeling?'' she asked as she sat at the corner of my bed.

''Numb'' i told her sincerely which earned a sigh on her part. ''I. I don't know whats going on but if you ever need me I'm here for you'' She said rubbing my knee my eyes got watery as i bit my lip nodding.

Smiling she brought he hand up rubbing my belly and than it happened. ''Ow!'' i said rubbing my belly as Kayla gasped tears rolling down her eyes.

'' They finally starting to kick'' she sobbed as i felt yet another kick my own tears falling as i stood quiet and watched, i didn't even notice that she was on the phone.

''I called Tyler'' Was all she said ''Wait..w..why?'' i said scared i couldn't face him before she could answer Tyler burst into my room.

''Whats wrong you OK?'' He asked me with panic as we stared at each others eyes for the 1st time in 2 days i was held captive does beautiful blue i loved so much tears rolled down my cheeks as i nodded without saying a word i took his hand and placed it over my belly never leaving his eyes.

''huh!'' He gasped eyes wide with happiness as his kids kicked him for the 1st time. ''They kicked'' He said more to him self as his eyes became water.

''Yes'' i croaked as his eyes landed on mines again. Gently he lifted my shirt revealing my small baby bump, He placed small kisses all over as they kicked where his lips meant and he just laughed.

Kayla watched us with awe and tears in her eyes, quickly she got her phone and started flashing pictures but i didn't mind i wanted to savor this moment for ever.

''I love you babies, don't hit mommy that hard. god i cant wait to see you'' He said rubbing my belly. And like i said savor the moment cause it'll end. Tyler's phone rang.

''Hello..Vern whats up?........Nah i'm not busy.. OK meet you in 1 hour'' Ouch not busy now that hurt pain was clear in my eyes and i didn't know when Tyler looked at me but i covered it up not knowing if it was late. ''You still with her?'' Kayla asked furious.

''Yeah so... well i gotta go bye'' he said giving his kids one last kiss than running out the door. There was my love running out with my heart in his hands hurting it each step he took, but it wasn't his fault it was his fathers.

''You okay?'' Kayla asked after he left. ''Yeah i just wanna rest i'm tired'' i said laying down throwing the covers over me i just wanted the earth to swallow me whole for me to be invisible. ''OK rest ill be by later for dinner'' she than kissed me on the forehead and left letting me fall into darkness

* 3 days later *

''Ugh i feel huge and I'm only half way'' I said dramatically walking down the steps as Kayla and dad were in the living room watching a movie.

''Your not huge Bella your Beautiful'' Dad says moving over so i could sit in between. They were always like this and i always wondered why they never got together.

''Its funny how close you are but never got together'' i Spoke before i thought, there's goes my mouth again. They both froze shifting in their seats.

''Well um..w.e. just'' Kayla stuttered not knowing what to say. Aahh she has feelings for him i knew it. ''I..it just never happened.'' My father swallowed nervously oh this is just great they like each other.

''Well if it did i wouldn't have minded'' i said getting up i was starved and the kitchen was calling me. ''It wouldn't matter I'm dieing in 10 months'' she whispered lowly but we still heard. Tears began to well in my fathers eyes as he got up and left.

''I'm sorry Alex i didn't mean to say it'' She begged as he left, I couldn't believe i was losing a second mother.

''Not you to Bella don't cry come here'' She said wrapping me in her arms.. ''i will always love you and be with you where ever i em, I'm just glad ill get to see my grand babies and watch them grow for 4 months'' i cried harder i cant believe how strong she is.

And that's when it hit me she needed to be happy i knew they were in love but never admitted it. If she died on what ifs she was never going to be happy.

''DAAAAAAD!!'' i yelled out. He came running down with dry tears in his face. ''You okay baby girl?'' i nodded a yes grabbing Kayla's hand i placed it in my fathers.

''I couldn't have love, but i want it for the people i love. I can see you to love each other, just never excepted it. We have to face the fact that your losing your best friend/ love and I'm losing my children's grandmother/ mother. I think you to should be together you deserve love even if its for 10 months. Don't leave each other with what if's love each other cause you never know what the future holds. And i for one except this relationship.''

I looked up to them both as they cried looking at each other slowly i pulled away as they stood stuck on a trance My dad yank her to him and kissed her passionately i watch in awe as she responded and left to my room, at least i made someone happy.

As i made my way to my bedroom i feel to the bed once again letting all my pain go. Dean, Tyler's fathers threat, what i did to Tyler the fact I'm with Matt, Phil's demands, my fathers grief, Kayla's coming death it was all to much for me.

''Kitten'' i heard from a distance. I sat up quick and froze, snapping my head to my window their they were Tyler and Phil looking at me with worry on their face. i didn't know what to do so i did the only thing i could. ''I'm fine'' i said closing my window and covering it up in front of their faces i didn't want to deal with no one and i knew now Phil will be on my ass. I had to days left.

*

*Phil's Pov

''So what's up man?'' Tyler asked as we entered his room. ''Nothing visiting my bro since i barely see him...only when he's between someones legs'' i scowled my best friend. The old Tyler was back and to be honest it didn't feel right nothing did.

''Well i got needs bro so hows Kate'' He asked. A smile lite my face i swear i was in love see drove  me insane and once school was over for good ima ask her to move in with me. ''She great feisty little thing like Bella'' i laughed but froze at the agony look on his face.

''Sorry dude it slipped'' i said quickly. ''Nah i don't ca..'' He was interrupted by a door slamming across his window their Bella was crying her eyes out. I know something big was going on she couldn't just stop a love so big she had for Tyler for god sakes shes having his kids.

The last thing i wanted to do was cause her more head ache but her safety was 1st seeing that shes pregnant. That day i spoke to my uncle kyle he was a detective and told me to let him know he always loved Tyler and would do anything for us.

''Kitten'' Tyler said bringing me out my thoughts. She froze like i mean statue froze I'm guessing we weren't suppose to see her break. Sadness was clear in her eyes as she looked at him before a single thing was asked she spoke and surprised us.

''i'm fine'' and with that the window was closed and covered in our face. ''Kitten'' I repeated to Tyler as he stiffened. ''Shit it just came out'' he said running his hands threw his hair. ''You still love her don't you?'' i asked as he took a seat in the bed.

''Love like ours just don't leave and disappears, i don't know what happened. But what i do know is that love is a bitch it hurts and i don't wanna feel it the old me is better.'' He said sitting up ''Doesn't she look like shes hiding something?'' i couldn't help but asked.

''Yeah sometimes, I'm still tryna figure out what happened before she feel into a coma but I'm never going to find out so y bother'' He shrugged. That's when my brain started to work something must of happened before she went into a coma and that's whats keeping her from Tyler now.

''Wanna play some Ops i passed your score dude i told you i was the man your never gonna be a match to me and my ninga kills'' He said taunting me. ''Bring it'' Was all i said as i tried to enjoy my real best bud while i could, cause tomorrow i would be seeing Bella.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THI SMALL CHAP... I THOUGHT U GUYS WOULD LIKE A LITTLE ON PHIL SO I PUT HIS POV....IF YOU WANNA SEE SOMEONES POV JUST LET ME KNO AND ILL SEE WHAT I CAN DO. :-) .... PLEASE FAN COMMENT AND VOTE MUAHS XOXOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
Ice Cold By m

General Fiction

2.2M 83.3K 49
[boyxboy] Wren Ridley is always two steps ahead of everyone, or so he thinks. His life seems out of his control when he starts having feelings for so...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
425K 30.8K 42
ပဲပြုတ်သည်ငပြူးနဲ့ ဆိုက်ကားဆရာငလူးတို့ရဲ့ story လေးတစ်ပုဒ်