๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–”๐–™๐–Ž๐–ˆ ๐•ฐ๐–›๐–Ž๐–‘ ||| T...

By Neo-ff

"๐”๐”ถ ๐”ฃ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ฑ ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ข ๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ ๐”ถ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฐ ๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”ด ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก โ„‘ ๐”ก๐”ฆ๐”ก๐”ซ'๐”ฑ ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ... More

๐•ด๐–“๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–’๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ‘
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ’
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ“
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ”
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ•
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ–
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ—
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”ž
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”ž
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“

๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•

931 33 7
By Neo-ff

You almost couldn't believe your eyes when you got on the train to go home after school and spotted Yuzuha sitting a bit further away from you, also heading towards Roppongi. Giving her a once over, you notice that she's dressed pretty nicely and professional in a sense as she's wearing some black pants and a white button up while her long hair is tied up in a high ponytail.

Taking the seat right next to her, you startled her a little bit but when she recognizes you she relaxes her tense shoulders and pulls down her headphones "Hey" "Going to Roppongi?" You question and place your school bag on your lap as she nods "Yeah and you're going home?" "I do" you hum before frowning a little bit "Can I ask you something?" "Sure" "Did you know from the beginning who I was? I mean when you saw me at the bowling center" you inquired.

She plays around with the cable of her headphones "Yes but Hakkai didn't recognize you. Taiju once told me to avoid you but when you were with Hina and Takemitchy you seemed different from what everyone usually always says about you" "I get to hear that quite often lately" you chuckle amused, making her tilt her head "Did you get in a lot of trouble with your brothers?" "No, walking into a delinquent turf where I don't belong to is not the worst thing I've ever done" you wave her off.

"And what about you? Did Taiju do anything when I was gone?" You try to pin her with your eyes but she looks away as you add "Is he always like that?" "I'm fine" she replies firmly through gritted teeth, making you raise an eyebrow because that didn't really answer your questions.

Slouching a little in your seat, you go on as you let your eyes wander around "I was sitting in juvie for 8 months as you may know. And there was this girl who jumped every single time there was a loud sound and she would totally freak out when you'd walk up behind her. She was also always the last one to go down any stairs and had to double check like 5 times if there is really no one who could push her from behind", Yuzuha turns her head back to you and looks at you with a slight frown as she doesn't understand why you're telling her this.

"First everyone thought she's just scared because it's juvie and there were some mean girls who made it their soul mission to fuck up your day" you shrug and lock eyes with her "Wanna know why she got locked up?" "Y-yeah" she nods faintly, kind of intrigued where this story is going.

"Her father abused her for years and one day she snapped, she hit back. She immediately got locked up while her father can still walk around freely without any consequences for his actions" you respond before snapping your finger and pointing at her "You're just like that girl. Walking on eggshells in your own home that is supposed to be safe and making yourself smaller than you are, just to not attract any attention when Taiju is around"

It didn't take a genius to see that she's being abused.

Yuzuha stares right into your blank face and you're not going to add anything more, letting her fill the heavy silence because most people are uncomfortable when it's too quiet. Something unreadable flashes in her eyes and she surprises you when she angrily knits her eyebrows "Mind your own business"

You chuckle, lifting your hands innocently because you know why she would get defensive when it comes to that topic "See, I would do that but when your friendly brother decided to hold me hostage, I was right in your business. And I couldn't help but notice the way you were acting"

"Family is important and always comes first but that doesn't mean they can treat you like the dirt under their shoes and expect you to accept that because you have the same blood" you shrug your shoulders "If my family would treat me like that, they'd be dead to me"

She looks away from you "You can say many offensive things in a short period of time" "I know, it's one of specialties" you grin and know you have her hooked.

"So you're heading to Roppongi. What are you doing in the 'Haitani turf'? Watch out for my brothers or they'll do the same thing Taiju did to me...but so much worse" you chuckle at the last part but she doesn't seem fazed by that at all as she replies "Just picking something up for Taiju. He wouldn't come running to me like your brothers did when you got in trouble"

"Collecting money?" You ask, which sounds more like a statement and causes her to whip her head back to you with widened eyes "H-how do you know?" "You think I never had to dress nicely and pick something up for my brothers?" You question back before chuckling "You don't seem to like that job very much" "Do you like it?" She frowns but you shrug "I like money"

"Roppongi" the metallic voice rings out from the speakers in the train and the two of you silently get up, leaving the train before heading out of the station. She nods her head to the left "I have to go this way" "Guess our ways separate here then" you state and she nods, smiling a little "Bye, Haitani" "See you around" you smile back.

You watch her walk off while you stand there for another moment, waiting for that she's a few meters ahead of you before you follow her. When she heads for the entrance of a big company, you quickly pull out your phone and snap a picture of her before you finally go home.

Ran sits half asleep on the couch with the tv running while Rindou is in the kitchen, raiding the fridge. You greet them and eat something, giving Yuzuha an hour to get out of Roppongi before you say anything to your brothers. When you're done and rinse off your plate, gasping a little "Damn, I totally forgot to tell you" "Huh?" Rindou frowns and Ran looks over his shoulder at you.

"I saw something interesting when I drove home" you stated, quickly drying your hands before you pull out your phone. Ran stands up from the couch, being curious what you're about to tell them while Rindou already looks at your cell before you hand it to them, showing them the picture you took "Was about an hour ago. We know that company building and the boss, don't we? His name is Mister Shikichi, right?"

"Is...that Yuzuha Shiba?" Ran squints his eyes at your phone and you confirm "Yes" "Why did you not say anything earlier?" Rindou looks at you with a scolding expression but you shrug "I kinda forgot because I was hungry, I'm sorry", he turns to Ran "What are we going to do, brother?" "Black Dragon shouldn't be in Roppongi, they don't belong here" you stated "It's our district"

"She's right" Ran places a hand on top of your head as he thinks but you already have an idea "I don't know about you two but we should kick Black Dragon off that contract with Shikichi. When they pinpoint it down to us, we will simply say that this is how business works...not to mention we should make them pay for hurting me the other day"

Rindou already nods in agreement but looks at Ran to also get the confirmation that he's in on that as well. On the latter's face appears a wicked smile and he nudges your arm "Go, put some other clothes on. We're gonna pay our business partner a little visit", you immediately run off and your plan to ruin Black Dragon's day and hopefully a part of their finances too works.

A few hours later after you and your brothers successfully took care of the contract Black Dragon had going on with that company, you headed to Ginza to go shopping while Ran and Rindou went off in other directions. With a bunch of shopping bags in your hands you walk home but almost drop them and shriek when suddenly two boys on motorbikes drive onto the sidewalk right in front of you, blocking your way.

For a second you thought Kokonoi and Inui found out that their deal is ruined and the boss no longer wants to make business with them because of you and your brothers. But you are surprised to be faced with Draken and Mikey, the latter smiles brightly at you "Hi, [Y/n]! What are you doing right now?" "G-going home, I was shopping" you breathe out, still being a bit caught off guard that they showed up out of nowhere, especially in Roppongi when you know that their turf is Shibuya.

He tilts his head "Do you wanna hang out? When we met in Shibuya the other day, we said we would do that some time" "Oh!" You exclaim, recalling that you two did in fact agreed to go out "I have time but I need to bring my stuff home first" "That's no problem" he states, offering his hand "Get on, I'll drive you"

Luckily your brothers are not at home, so they drop you off right outside your building in which you quickly disappear while they wait outside. You put down your shopping bags and also change into some comfy clothes, drawing the hood of your jacket deep into your face to not get recognized by anyone as it wouldn't be good to be seen with the president and vice president of the Tokyo Manji Gang.

"So where are we going?" You question as you sit down on Mikey's bike and they begin to drive towards Shibuya "I'm hungry, let's go eat something" he smiles, causing Draken to glare at him "You just ate and then took a nap!" "But naps make me hungry, Ken-chin!" He argues with a pout. The two boys start bickering while you just stare at them taken aback, specifically Mikey. On Halloween he was the complete opposite of the way he's acting now, kind of adorable and like a child. Though you couldn't blame him for reacting the way he did because you would lash out the same way if it was your best friend dying.

With the way he is right - charismatic and carefree - you can understand why people may take a liking to him and follow along with him. Which is probably one of the reasons Takemichi is so devoted to him.

"That place looks cool, we should eat there" Mikey slows down, pointing to a familiar burger restaurant and causing you to immediately shake your head "Oh no, I can't go in there!" "Why?" "Uhm...I- I got kicked out of that place and they will call the cops on me when they see me" you explain, cracking an awkward smile.

"What did you do?" Draken questions, making you sigh "I was there with- a friend. We got high, went there to eat and then got into a small fight with another guest and the manager came and..." "And?" "My friend punched him in the face and we ran away without paying" you finish the story and there is a moment of silence where they just stare at you before Mikey starts laughing "That sounds like fun!", Draken rolls his eyes "Great, now I have to watch two children who can't behave in a restaurant!"

Eventually you sit next to Mikey with Draken across from you after finding a place where you can go in without being arrested the second you step a foot in there. A waitress walks up to you three with a smile "Hey, what can I get for you?" "Hot curry, please" Draken replies while Mikey chirps "The kids meal!", you gape at him with a slight frown on your face and you genuinely can't tell if he's being for real but he does look pretty serious about it. Deciding to simply not question his decision and mind your own business in that matter, you also order something.

"Takemitchy got attacked by Black Dragon's boss, Taiju Shiba. You were there as well, right?" Draken wants to know and you nod "Yeah, they hold me hostage after I managed to get Hina out of the crossfire" "Yeah, Takemitchy informed us about that" "Uh-huh but my brothers came and got me outta there" you reply "I don't care about the money they had to pay for me, I just wanted my friends in safety and not be killed during the attempt to somehow free me"

He tilts his head, looking at you a little taken aback when mentioned Hina and Takemichi, making him realize you were more concerned about them than yourself even if you could've gotten seriously hurt. But he doesn't say anything to that as he just nods "Ah, right. You're a Haitani, I forget about that sometimes..", this causes you to study his face as you try to figure out what he means by that. His rather stoic expression makes it hard to tell, so you just hum "Yeah, you can imagine what my brothers said to that" "Yes" he nods and looks over to Mikey.

The latter is playing around with a nap while he is leaning his head on his palm, impatiently waiting for the food to arrive. You are not sure if he was even listening to the conversation but that doesn't seem to interest him any longer anyway as he perks up excitedly when the waitress comes with your order, placing the kids meal in front of him.

"Ah~☆ I'm so hu-" he cuts himself off and the bright shine in eyes fades along with his smile as he exclaims incredulously "Where is the flag?!"

You hastily grab his wrist when he stands up to fight the waitress who forgot the flag "Mikey!-" "Here is your damn flag" Draken grumbles, pulling one out from his jacket and sticks it into his food. So he smiles again, sitting down "Now I can eat. Thank you, Ken-chin!"

Staring at him baffled and mouth "What the fuck" before you turn to Draken who has noticed your stare. Though he just waves you off, signing you not to mind Mikey's behavior. The three of you begin to eat, occasionally Mikey would steal some of your food but freaks out when you try to do the same. But when he started pouting after you told him that he's not allowed to eat more from your meal when he doesn't want to share his, you gave in and in return you even got some of his chicken nuggets.

Mindlessly slurping your milkshake after you're done eating but Draken catches your attention as he has his eyes glued on something or more like someone while literally bending the fork in his hand. You follow his eyes and spot Mikey laying right next to you, fully asleep. Whipping your head back to him, you can understand why he's looking so pissed off.

"He's always pulling this shit!" He growls and you raise an eyebrow "Always?" "Always" he confirms, making you chuckle "I know your pain. My oldest brother is just as bad as him, I swear. And don't you dare to wake him up unless you want that hell breaks loose!"

"You're pretty close to your brothers, I saw you with them on Halloween" he looks back at you while crossing his arms over his chest "I didn't know you're interested in delinquent gangs" "It always depends on the day how close we are" you shrug your shoulders before narrowing your eyes at him "Also...you shouldn't believe all the rumors" "What do you mean?" He asks, kind of challenging you even though you both know what you meant with that.

Though you still respond to him "You're saying I'm not interested in delinquent gangs, which is true but we both know the rest of that rumor! If you wanna know shit about me then just ask straight forward because I can't stand people who are beating around the bush, it makes them look insincere and phony. But that doesn't mean you'll get an answer from me tho", he studies you for another moment before humming "Got it"

Out of pure curiosity, you nudge Mikey's arm "Oi!", but he doesn't even react one bit "Damn, he really doesn't wake up!" "I once fought a whole biker gang with him on my back. Do you think he woke up? No!" Draken shakes his head, making you laugh "Holy shit!"

"Though I'm not really better than him, to be honest" you admit "When I was still a little kid, my brothers took me out to get ice cream but then they started fighting with some boys they had beef with while I was just sitting on the bench close by, calmly enjoying my chick ice cream and watching them", he breathes out a chuckle and thinks that is actually pretty funny.

Propping your elbow up on the table and leaning your chin on your palm as you stir around your milkshake with the straw "Why did Mikey create the Tokyo Manji Gang?" "Mikey's older brother was once at the top and he kind of passed down the same beliefs as him. He wants to create a new era of delinquents but also protect the people that are important to him" Draken replies, causing you to look at him a bit surprised "Wow, I didn't know that!"

Turning your head back to Mikey as he's still sleeping, looking like a little kid who actually just wants to have fun. But on Halloween whatever is slumbering deep inside of him was scratching on the surface. You wonder if Takemichi is aware of that or is just closing his eyes, refusing to see the truth and rather wants to believe that each of the guys in Toman are genuinely good people at all times.

If there really is darkness in him and it's not just because of Kisaki, that would mean there is more to the story and something made him turn out like that. But you can't deny the fact that you feel a certain anticipation for the day he breaks, making you wonder how much chaos he can cause and what will happen to him after that. You don't even mean it in a sense of wanting him to fall into the depths of hell, you were simply curious. How much can he withstand?

But all that doesn't immediately mean he's like you, so you do have to be careful with him..-

"[Y/n]?" Mikey waves his hand in front of your face, causing you to blink and snap out of your headspace "Huh?" "Haha, were you dreaming?" He asks with a teasing grin "What did you dream about?" "Would you like to know!" "Yes!" "Well, I'm not gonna tell you" you stick your tongue and he gasps offended "Not fair! I'm good at keeping secrets"

"Sure, you are" you chuckle amused and he tilts his head "So you gonna tell me?" "Nope!" You dismiss him and he looks like he is about to throw a tantrum when Draken stops him "Let her be, Mikey"

He pouts and complains to his best friend while you just laugh at his silly antics before you three get interrupted by your phone ringing. With crossed fingers, you take it out of your pocket and hope it's not one of your brothers because you want to hang out with Draken and Mikey. Though you sigh a little relieved when you check the caller ID "Hey Hina" ("Hi, what are you doing tomorrow?") she chirps, causing you to think about it for a moment. The admin meeting Takemichi and Chifuyu had talked about is tomorrow and they would report it to you later, so you basically have time.

"Nothing much, why are you asking?" You respond ("Do you wanna come with me and Emma to the aquarium? They even have dolphins, [Y/n]!" She exclaims in excitement, making you laugh and nod "I'd love to", hearing Emma in the background cheer because you agreed. You smile "Tell her 'hello' from me" ("Emma, hello from [Y/n]") (("Hiii!!")) she shouts.

Mikey and Draken had turned their heads to you when they heard you saying Emma's name, causing Mikey to suddenly get super close to your phone "Hi Emma, and hi from Draken too- Ouch!", he rubs his head with a snarl when Draken karate-chopped him in the head, causing the two to start bickering again.

("Emma is blushing and asks what you're doing with them") Hina giggles in a teasing way and you chuckle "We ran into each other and decided to hang for a bit" ("That's nice") she stated ("So because of the aquarium tomorrow. Is it okay for you when we meet up at my place at around 2pm and then we go to there together?") "Yeah, that sounds good" you hum and the two of you bid each other goodbye before you hang up.

Putting your phone away, you lean your chin on the palm of your hand while looking at Draken "Do you have a girlfriend?", stunning not only him but also Mikey who whips his head to you with raised eyebrows. Draken narrows his eyes at you "No", and a muffled snort comes from Mikey but gets quickly shut up by his best friend glaring at him.

"And is there someone you're crushing on?" You continue your little interrogation in the hope to help out Emma. Maybe there was a tiny chance you could set them two up because you can totally see them become a cute couple. He knits his eyebrows a little "Why are you asking me this?" "Do you wanna ask him out, [Y/n]? He already is in l-" Mikey gets cut off by getting another whack across his head, making you laugh and waving your hands "No, I'm not interested in him!"

Once again Mikey wanted to say something but Draken clears his throat "Could we change the subject?" "Are you shy?" You taunt him, making him clench his jaw and his cheeks slowly turn red "No but I prefer not to talk about this stuff" "You kinda seem like it, especially because you get a bit defensive, don't you?" "I'm not!" He firmly shakes his head.

You continue locking him in with your eyes "Are you sure there isn't anybody you don't like?" "Yes-" "Your face is a little red" you point out while Mikey already laughs his ass off because you keep going "You're a big guy, didn't know somebody like you could get shy like that", he chokes and coughs with a flushed face while Mikey nearly falls on the floor from laughing.

"Okay, since you don't like her like that, then you don't mind that I'll take her and Takemichi's girlfriend on a date tomorrow?" You tilt your head and cause him to frown "You're going out with Emma tomorrow?" "How do you know I'm with Emma? I didn't mention her name" you raise an eyebrow, causing him to pause and stare at you with a blank face.

He snarls and places a hand over the lower half of his face, acting like he's clearing his throat again and trying to get his composure back "I- I was just assuming that because of your call with Hina and her. And I don't wanna talk about this, [Y/n]" "Okay okay!" you giggle amused and turn to Mikey with a mocking grin, whispering "He is shy"

The latter suddenly leans closer to you, making you almost back away because he was getting into your personal space but he whispers back "He likes her but he doesn't want to admit it", you grip his bicep and snicker with a hand over your mouth "It's so obvious" "I know-" "What the hell are you two whispering about, hah?!" Draken barks, causing you and Mikey to pull away from each other and look innocently around "Nothing~" 

Mikey looks over his shoulder, seeing that it's already dark outside before he turns back to you "Draken and I actually wanted to spray graffiti before we met you by chance. Do you wanna come with us?" "If I'd ever say no to doing something illegal, you know that aliens have abducted me and replaced me with a clone" you respond, making him laugh "You're so strange" "Likewise" you smile and he frowns "Wait, what's that supposed to mean? I'm not strange!"

The three of you park close by a rundown building before you jump the fence to get on the property. You climb through the window and tip your head back to look up at the high ceilings, already getting a bunch of ideas about what you might spray. Draken walks ahead of you and Mikey with a flashlight "Should we go up to the second floor?", gesturing to the walls on the first floor "They are already full"

"What do you wanna spray?" Draken looks over his shoulder as you three climb up the rusty steel stairs. You shrug "Think I'm gonna go for a snake or something. They are my favorite animals, cats too. What about you two?" "My favorite animal are-" "I mean what you wanna spray, Mikey" you snort and he gasps "Oh!"

"I'm gonna do a skull or something" he replies and you nod in acknowledgement before you turn to Draken who also gives you an answer "A dragon" "Like your tattoo?" "Kinda but a lot more detailed Japanese dragon" "That's cool" you smile and follow him as he turns left into a huge room at the top of the stairs.

He drops the backpack he was carrying this whole time to the floor and zips it open, "Can I have the gray?" You question as you recall that when you spray graffiti the outlines come last "Sure" he gives the can of spray paint and you pop the lid off before you shake then can, looking determined at the empty wall in front of you.

Mikey was done first, which was not too surprising considering that he only sprayed a simple skull but above it, he wrote his nickname in a cool font. Draken is almost finished as well while you're struggling to finish the top part of the dagger where a snake is wrapped around as you kinda miscalculated the height of your art piece.

With angrily knitted eyebrows you grip Draken's biceps "You need to...lift me up", he turns his head to you before he looks up at the wall when you point at the handle of the dagger "I can't fucking reach it"

You whip around to Mikey when he laughs, causing you to snarl "You shut up with your 1.60m ass!" "I'm 1.62m!!" He barks and you wave your hand, apologizing sarcastically "Oh, sorry that I took 2 centimeters off your height because that would make such a difference!", his best friend places a hand over his mouth to hold back a laughter. Turning back to him with a raised eyebrow "So?", kind of hating to ask for help.

"Yeah, hop on" he hums and crouches down, letting you climb onto his shoulders. You can't help yourself but start laughing "I swear if you drop me, Draken!" "I won't, just don't move too much, okay?" He straightens up and moves your hand a bit when you grip his head to hold onto him, kind of blocking his vision when you nearly clasp it over his eyes "And let me see something, please!"

Hearing Mikey behind you how he absolutely loses it and even takes a picture of you both with his phone because you let out a panicked shriek when he abruptly moved forward and you were barely holding onto him in any way. You quickly add a few more finishing details to your graffiti before you pat Draken's head "Back off a little, I need to see if it's good like that" "Are you a perfectionist?" He questions and you shrug "I'm an artist, so there is always something I want to change about what I painted"

"I think it looks amazing" Mikey states as he admires what you sprayed "I like the details of the dagger and the way you did the shading of the snake" Draken compliments, making you smile "Thanks! I like you guy's graffiti too"

Draken carefully lets you down and you pull out your phone to snap a picture of your graffiti, noticing that your hands are completely stained with the spray paint. You also quickly check the time, seeing that it's time for you to go home "I gotta go now actually" "Why?" Mikey tilts his head, making you frown "Tomorrow is school. Don't you go to school?" "He sleeps through all the classes" Draken clicks his tongue and earns a glare from him.

"We will drive you, of course" Draken states as he gathers all the cans of spray paint that were scattered on the floor. The three of you make your way outside the abandoned building and climb over the fence to get back to their motorbikes.

"Thanks for driving me home" you smile as you hop off Mikey's bike "You sure you wanna be dropped off here?" Draken asks as you all stand in the alleyway a few meters away from your home. You wave him off, nodding your head "Yeah, my home is around the corner. I don't want my brothers to start fighting you or something when they see you with me" "We'd win" Mikey states confidently.

You chuckle, not really doubting his words after you saw what those two were capable of but you still shrug your shoulders "Maybe but they get into enough fights already. Don't need more of that at the moment", Mikey nod "We should hang out another day again, with Takemitchy this time too!" "We should" you agree and wave at them "See you guys!" "Bye bye~" he smiles brightly and Draken lifts his hand for a moment as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 729 35
Strict Boarding school Au Social Experience boarding school AU Their school will be like in the 50'S Except that they are in 2023 But they are 14/15...
57.9K 3K 25
โ๐™Š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ซ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™œ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฎ, ๐™„ ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™™๐™š๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ง.โž โ‡ข ห—หห‹ ๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ข เฟเพ‚ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฏ...
Latched By Z.L.

Fanfiction

21.3K 1.1K 123
๐๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ # ๐Ÿ: What will happen if two people from different worlds meet? They say opposite attract. Which explains why Sanzu Haruc...
122K 4.9K 38
[ ๐‘…๐ผ๐‘๐ท๐‘‚๐‘ˆ ๐ป๐ด๐ผ๐‘‡๐ด๐‘๐ผ ๐‘‹ ๐น๐ธ๐‘€!๐‘…๐ธ๐ด๐ท๐ธ๐‘… ] - ๐ต๐‘‚๐‘‚๐พ 2 ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐ต๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ 1 ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐ต๐‘œ๏ฟฝ...