Stolen Tears

thesacredstories

The story of 4 lives intertwined with one another, each striving to find peace. Dive in their story to see th... Еще

Copyright
Dedication✨
Characters' Aesthetics✨
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter 3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31

Chapter-8

2.3K 198 10
thesacredstories

Helloww pyaare logo❤️
Here's the update, don't forget to vote and comment plejjj😭✨
Happy reading 💌

...................

Aakriti's pov :

The soft sun rays enter my room making my eyes flutter open, but I am not alone in my bed. I am acquainted by my fur baby, I didn't even notice when he came beside me.

Tuffy is the best thing that happened to me. He stayed beside me when I cried over physics, gazed at me in admiration when I got ready. Gently came and rested beside me whenever I cried. He stayed and waited for my eyes to dry.

I glanced at the clock and it's 7 in the morning. We have to leave by 9:30. Giving tuffy a peck, I get off the bed and make my way to the washroom.

The cold water hits my body and saves me from the heat of late May.
Wrapping myself in a towel, I get out of the shower and dry my hair. I change into a comfy t shirt paired with shorts and head downstairs to make myself a cup of coffee.

By the time I come back with my coffee, tuffy has already left my room. I settle on the couch and have my coffee in peace.

Half an hour later,

"Look who's here" sam barges into my room.
"Ever heard of knocking?" I say in sarcasm
"Not my style." She says fixing her imaginary collar
I smile shaking my head at her antics.
"C'mon sweetheart start getting ready" she orders clapping her hands.

It's been 15 minutes of us trying to achieve the *no makeup* make up look.
I put on the suit and remember how vihaan smiled looking at me. I shoo away the thoughts before sam could notice.

"Hair up or down?" I ask her.
"Half up half down"
Giving her a look of approval, I put my hair that way and do soft curls at the ends.

She passes me the minimal oxidised earrings we bought yesterday and I  put on my juttis.
"Done?" I wink at her.
"One last things" she says applying a kala tika behind my ear.
"You click some pictures, I'll see if prisha is ready" with that sam leaves my room.

I click some pictures and my phone beeps with a notification.

I click the notification and it's a follow request from vihaan.
Oh. My. God. Shit. what do I do? Should I accept? Will it be awkward?

STOP AAKRITI !

It's just a follow request from your brother's  friend. Just accept it and move on.
What's wrong with me, it's not like a guy hasn't sent me a request before. 

God this guy is going to be the reason I go insane.

I post a story and accept the request. 

Aakriti's look :

  ♡

I head downstairs and see everyone taking all the things to the car.

Well looks like my monkey face brother can look bearable in a kurta.

Ronak's look :

Prisha's look :

I see prisha wearing the suit I chose for her and suddenly she doesn't look so little.
I caress her cheek and she smiles.

"Sam kaha hai?" I ask her.
"Didi ko kuchh kaam tha toh wo chali gyi"
"Riti, prisha chalo beta get in the car" badima calls us.

Ronak, prisha and I settle in our car following Angad bhai's car.

The moment we hit the city roads, we are welcomed by traffic.
"Jaipur ka traffic is insane, dehradun was so peaceful." Ronak sighs.
"Wapas jaane ka mann nahi karta?" I ask him.
"Wapas jaane ki wajah hi nahi hai." He replies non chalantly.

Before I could ask further, the traffic starts moving.

Vihaan's pov :

How much of a coward do you need to be to send a follow request to your best friend's sister and then sleep straight for 1 and a half hours because you are too scared to open your phone again.

Just asking for a friend, i definitely wouldn't do that.

Yeah well

Who am I kidding, I did.

"Vihaan beta aaja breakfast kar le"
Hearing mom, I finally drag myself out of bed. Grabbing my phone, I head downstairs and settle on the dining table.

"Good morning maa" I wish mom as she brings a bowl of poha to the table.
"Good morning beta" she greets me with a smile.
We both serve ourselves and start to have breakfast.
"Waise aakriti kitni pyaari bachi hai" she says
I just nod in response.
"Vihaan" she calls me
"Ji maa" I reply, still gathering the courage to open Instagram and see if she accepted the request.

"Pasand hai na tujhe wo?"
I hum unconsciously.

WAIT.

What did she just ask?

AM I THAT OBVIOUS?

I immediately look at her and she has a warm smile on her face. It's not like I didn't want to tell my mom but I didn't definitely plan on telling her just yet.

"Mummy yaar" I whine.
She laughs at my antics
"Achha on a serious note, am I that obvious?"
I ask her.
"Beta maa hu teri, kabhi kisi ladki ki taraf aise nhi dekha tune" she replies proudly.

I let out a sigh of relief and finally open Instagram.

"When are you inviting her and your friends home then?" She questions, bringing my attention back to her.

"Maa I don't even know if she likes me" I counter.

That's when my phone beeps.

OH MY GOD

She accepted the request and sent me one as well??????

"YESSSS" I grin to a point where my cheeks hurt.
"Kya hua, itni konsi khushi mana raha hai" mom asks me finishing her poha.
"Request accept kar li aakriti ne" I tell mom still not believing the fact that she did.

She pulls away from the hug and ruffles my hair saying.

"Chalo shukar hai mera beta normal hai, I was starting to think tu bilkul apne papa ki tarah pata nahi kitne saal laga dega batane mein." She sighs

And there goes my excitement into the shithole.

"Maa please, I am nothing like him"

"Beta he's your father and he asks about you all the time." she says defending him.

"Maa you don't give up on people who you love."

"He didn't give up on us beta, you know everything about your grandparents. He couldn't choose one between his parents and us. He loves you"

"Not choosing is still a choice mom"
"Vihaan-"

Before she could say another word on how my father loves us, I head to my room and bury myself in my bed.

I am nothing like my father.

I wouldn't give up on Aakriti after years of being in love with her.

You don't do that to the people you love, not at any cost.

.....................

Kaisa laga chapter??? Jaldi se comment karke bta do🗣️

Also if there are any grammatical errors, kindly ignore as English isn't our first language.

Please don't forget to vote and comment😭💝

Love y'all,
Tulip🌷

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Incomplete Love (COMPLETED)

Любовные романы

12.1K 735 10
Some get love... Some won't... Sometimes love heals... Sometimes love breaks... Some love stories have a happy ending... Some won't... Some love stor...
BUDDIES N

Подростковая литература

12.7K 865 20
( 𝗯𝘂𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀 ) ✨🍇🍹― life of two high school buddies going through all the roller-coasters of life. [Indian high school edition] [based on true...
It All Started With A Kiss rapunzel 29

Любовные романы

2K 123 24
A moment of deja vuuu Well hi everyone! Here is a new short story about what happens when you dream about a person and that person is present in you...
My Bestfriend Anon

Подростковая литература

179K 7.5K 19
At first we were inseparable. Then we became distant. And now we're just memories. Based on the movie Love & Basketball (DONT STEAL MY WORK)