The White Peacock (A Draco Ma...

Por pillow4444

I try whipping out my wand but he knocks it out of my hand as he grabs my wrists and pins it up against the w... Mais

Part 1 Chapter 1: Margot Murphy
Chapter 2: The Slytherin Mudblood
Chapter 3: New beginnings
Chapter 4: The weekend
Chapter 5: Childish games
Chapter 6: Rivalry Continues
Chapter 7: The Party
Chapter 8: Unwanted Feelings
Chapter 9: The Date
Chapter 10: The Yule Ball
Chapter 11: A Different Side To Him
Chapter 12: The Broken Slytherin Prince
Chapter 13: The Secret
Chapter 14: The Last Night of Innocence
Chapter 15: Everything Has Changed
Chapter 16: Sixteen
Chapter 17: Sixth Year Begins
Chapter 18: Saturday
Chapter 19: Potions
Chapter 20: Distractions
Chapter 21: Another Party
Chapter 22: She Is Mine
Chapter 23: You Are Mine
Chapter 24: Slug Club Dinner
Chapter 25: The Agreement
Chapter 26: I'm Scared
Chapter 27: The Art of Seduction
Chapter 28: The Room of Requirement
Chapter 29: Katie Bell
Chapter 30: Coward
Chapter 31: Christmas Party
Chapter 32: Partnership
Chapter 33: A True Slytherin
Chapter 34: The Jacket
Chapter 35: The Future of Muggleborns
Chaper 36: Mistletoe
Chapter 37: Malfoy Manor
Chapter 38: Green Apples
Chapter 39: The Stars
Chapter 40: The bottle of wine
Chapter 41: Murderer
Chapter 42: I Love You
Chapter 43: Sectumsempra
Chapter 44: Scars
Chapter 45: Promises
Chapter 46: Goodbye
Chapter 47: Obliviate
Chapter 48: The Slave
Chapter 49: New Promises
Chapter 50: Stares
Chapter 51: Unlikely Ally
Chapter 52: The Ring
Chapter 53: Vibrations
Chapter 54: Stuck In The Mud
Chapter 55: Return to Hogwarts
Chapter 56: Christmas Break
Chapter 57: Christmas at Malfoy Manor
Chapter 58: New Years Eve
Chapter 59: Margot
Chapter 61: No Longer Scared
Chapter 62: The Battle of Hogwarts
Chapter 63: He is Dead.

Chapter 60: Easter Break

216 8 5
Por pillow4444

Draco's POV

I keep my head buried in my pillow as I remain curled up in bed, my body finally stops trembling at the earth-shattering revelation I had come to know two days ago. I had barely left my room or even eaten, let alone looked at my mother.

I feel like I'm losing my grasp on reality yet somehow a sense of relief and closure, as everything finally made sense. It was like finally found the part of me I knew was missing, but I cannot fit it back in and fix what was broken that night.

But what did that mean for us now, those feelings are not enough when she is still a stranger in my eyes, it's not enough when she is a Mudblood enslaved to our family and I am a cowardly Death Eater. But ignoring it only saddened me more; I didn't know it was possible to grieve the loss of a loved one you didn't remember.

I jump out of bed in frustration, holding back tears, as I grab the closest vase and throw it at the wall in frustration, and I fall to my knees as I breakdown. I didn't love her, I knew that, but knowing that I once did, and knowing that she loved me back was tearing me apart because deep down, I didn't think someone could, not like the way she had described.

I hear a knock at the door, waking me up from my insanity.

"FUCK OFF!" I growl, not caring who was on the other side of the door; I had made it clear I needed to be alone to both of them.

Slowly the door creeps open, angering me further.

"I SAID FUCK OFF!" I begin before my father emerges swiftly through the door, cane in hand.

"Get up," he says sternly, causing me to stand up immediately.

"I want to be alone," I say, straightening up.

"So you can continue to feel sorry for yourself," he replies dryly.

"Forgive me if I sound a bit dramatic, but I feel like maybe I'm allowed to, considering my own FUCKING MOTHER erased my memories forever!" I shout sarcastically.

"You will not disrespect your mother!" he orders, silencing me instantly.

"I am here because I can't continue to let yourself break like this," he says sternly.

I let out an exasperated sigh as I stumble back and sit down on my bed.

"You will never understand how I feel; you never have understood," I say as a tear slips down my cheek.

Without missing a beat, he storms over and grabs me into his arms, holding me tight as I sobbed. He never held me in a comforting way ever in my entire life; I wanted to pull away but I couldn't; I held onto him tighter.

"I'm sorry, son, I'm sorry for everything," he says, choking back tears.

"Father?" I say, looking up at his face.

"This shouldn't have been your life; this shouldn't have ended like this; you are allowed to be loved, you are allowed to be kind, you are allowed to be HAPPY," he says, breaking down with me.

"I understand why you..." I begin to say.

"I was wrong; I let the fear consume me my whole life, and now I let it consume this family," he says, breaking down with me.

"You didn't have a choice," I say, staring blankly.

"I did, a very long time ago, but I made the wrong one," he says, staring down at his Dark Mark.

I pull out mine too, and we both stare at them together, almost as though we could finally feel each other's pain through that mark.

"But you do have a choice," he finally says.

"What?" I say gently, pulling away.

"You could go; you don't have the trace on you anymore; you could disappear if you wanted to, start fresh somewhere new ... far far away from this place. You could even be anyone you wanted to, a normal 17-year-old boy," he continues to explain.

"Are you being serious?" I say, getting up.

"I am not going to keep letting you pay for my mistakes," he says sternly. I couldn't believe what I was hearing; a chance to escape, to not be fighting a war I didn't even want to be in. A chance to be a normal teenager.

"But the Dark Mark, he can find me with it," I say.

"There is a powerful incantation that can remove it, but it requires an equally powerful sacrifice... your magic," he says gravely. Hearing that didn't scare me; it only excited me; I didn't care about losing my magic if it meant I was free.

"Think about it and tell me what you decide later tonight," he says, walking towards the door.

"Wait," I say, causing him to turn around, "What about you and mother?" I ask.

"Don't you worry about us, your mother and I will be strong... for you," he says before leaving.

I walk out to the balcony to think about the biggest decision of my life, the first decision of my life. I could picture my life almost instantly: living in the muggle world, a place I spent my entire life despising but now seemed like a dream. I would go to school, learn about dumb, useless muggle skills, do my own cleaning... by hand, walk around the town, and take the bus. I would live in a tiny apartment as small as a shoebox, work for every penny... but I would be free.

I continue to stare out at the gardens as I struggle with this decision when suddenly my white peacock appears, almost like it knew.

And suddenly, my decision was clear.

The Next Day

Margot's POV

I scrub the dishes absentmindedly, thinking about Luna in the dungeon alone with Mr. Ollivander. What did Voldemort possibly want with a wand maker? It didn't make sense. Was he looking for something? If he was, this was something Dumbledore failed to share with me.

But what made me the most uneasy was that Bellatrix was at the manor today, which is why I stayed hidden in the kitchen. However, I hear her screeching, wicked laugh all the way here, which frightened me even more.

With all that happening, I didn't have time to obsess over how Draco was feeling. I knew he was having a hard time, and it killed me not being able to be there for him. It was hard giving him the space, but I know he needed to process everything I told him.

The kitchen door creaks open.

"Bolt, it's about time. I need you to take..." I say before turning around and stopping immediately as I see Draco standing at the doorway.

"Draco," I say in shock.

"I'm finally ready to talk," he says gently.

"I'm listening," I say with a small smile.

"I want to say I'm sorry," he finally says after a long pause.

"You have nothing to be sorry for, Draco," I begin saying.

"Me and my family have taken everything from you. You are here because of us and all because you chose to love a monster," he says grimly.

"He wasn't a monster... and he still isn't," I say firmly.

"That's debatable," he begins saying.

"What does that mean?" I reply.

"It doesn't matter right now. I need to say something because I fear I might not get the chance to again," he says seriously. I stay silent, guessing what he was about to say.

"I don't love you and I don't think I will... but I need you to know that... I loved hearing every minute of our love story. I loved every part of it and I wouldn't change a second of it, because every good, sad, and even angry moment felt like I was being a normal teenage wizard. That's why I can't remember a lot of the last year because every happy moment away from being a Death Eater was when I was either with you or thinking of you, which seems like it was every day," he says solemnly.

"As wonderful as it is to hear you say that, I can't help but feel like you are saying goodbye," I say with concern.

"In a way, I am... You see, my father gave me an offer I couldn't refuse. He gave me the opportunity to leave this house and this war. He told me that I could disappear and start fresh, have that normal life I mentioned," he replies.

"That's... that's incredible," I say in disbelief, as I couldn't believe Lucius finally put his son's happiness first for the first time in his life. It was the most selfless thing I had ever heard him do.

"It was... and I was going to do it. But then I saw my white peacock... my real white peacock," he says with a slight smirk, knowing I told him he used to call me his white peacock.

"And suddenly, I felt that comfort I knew so well. But this time, I finally realized what about it was so comforting. It wasn't because it was light and beautiful. It was because it represented home, and that's why I can't leave," he finally reveals, causing me to look at him in shock.

"Margot, I have to fight with my family and fight for this home... or die trying," he says.

"You made the wrong choice," I say distastefully as I turn away from him.

"No, my parents made the wrong choice... a long time ago... and now they're trapped here with the consequences. Instead of running away like a coward, I'm going to stick by their side and face it with them because that's my family and that's what Malfoys do," he says with conviction.

I look back at him with sympathy, feeling guilty for always criticizing his loyalty to his side of the war when, in fact, it was his loyalty to his family, and that's something I don't ever want to take away from him.

"... That's actually extremely admirable," I say finally.

"This also means you and I will no longer have any kind of relationship, because you are a Muggle-born witch and I'm going to have to be that monster you naively don't think I am," he says with a sarcastic chuckle.

"I understand. I was never going to choose us over my side of the war, so why should you?" I say seriously. "But you are wrong about me being naïve," I add, crossing my arms.

He rolls his eyes. "Because you still think I'm not a monster," he says, moving closer.

"I know you aren't Draco. You always tried to be, but you couldn't. Not when you broke down crying at the thought of hurting Katie or killing Ron, and especially not when you refused to kill Dumbledore when he stood in front of you unarmed," I say, standing up to him.

He looks away from my gaze in frustration, knowing I wasn't wrong.

"I was different back then. You were obviously in my head," he says.

"Trust me, that wasn't me, that was all you... so I respect your choice to support your family because I know when it comes down to it, you are going to do the right thing," I say with a smirk.

"YOU HAVE NO IDEA..." he begins to say before the door slams open, startling both of us.

"Draco, come quick, we need you!" Narcissa frantically shouts.

"What is it?" he asks.

"We think... we believe we may have found... Harry Potter," Narcissa says with a nervous smile.

My heart sinks to my stomach as my eyes widen at the news.

"Wait, no," I let out. This can't be happening. If they have him, it's over... it's all over.

"Don't you dare, girl," Narcissa whips her wand out, keeping me back.

"Narcissa, please, please don't... Draco, you can't... YOU BOTH CAN'T DO THIS," I say frantically.

"I'M SORRY, BUT WE NEED THIS," Narcissa says, almost choking back tears.

"Draco, please," I plead, looking into his eyes in the hopes I could see any kind of sympathy. He quickly looks away from me and ignores my pleading.

"You don't understand. If you do this, you are letting that monster win, and you are immediately sentencing yourself and your family to an eternity of imprisonment by that monster! An eternity of following orders, being scared, never living your life," I begin to rant, causing them both to stop and look at each other.

"And your children and your children's children will be sentenced to the same fate unless you do something that breaks the curse you keep inflicting on yourselves," I plead.

Narcissa lowers her wand as she stares at Draco with remorse.

I see my opportunity and charge towards the door once more, getting knocked back instantly, this time it wasn't Narcissa, but it was Draco. He instantly runs to my side almost to see if I was okay.

"Please... Margot... don't do this... I don't want to hurt you," he says gently as his thumb grazes my cheek.

He stands up and immediately charms a rope around my hands and legs, keeping me bound.

He turns towards the door with Narcissa.

"Draco, listen to me, it is very important you do exactly as I say... we have found his friends, that Weasley boy and the frizzy-haired girl," Narcissa explains. Oh no, they have Ron and Hermione... which means...

"But there is a third boy, his face is all disfigured, but he must be a student so you should recognize him... I suspect he could be who I think... but I could be wrong, which is why we need you. It is very important we get it right, otherwise we could be... punished severely," Narcissa continues.

I begin almost hyperventilating because without even seeing him, I knew it had to be him. It was the Golden Trio. They would never be apart from each other. Narcissa begins to lead Draco out of the room, so I need to act quickly.

I couldn't concentrate, and I couldn't move as the shock of what was about to happen overwhelmed me. I didn't know if Draco would recognize Harry, but what I also didn't know is what he would do if he did...

I am not going to wait and find out.

It was finally my time, the time of the war where I finally needed to do something, and I didn't care if it killed me because I was going to make sure I did what I promised Dumbledore I would do.

It was time to fight.

Using my magic, I effortlessly snap the rope from my hands and legs. I storm out of the kitchen and towards the living room where I could hear them gathered. I quickly sneak around the corner, peeking behind the wall, trying to get a glimpse of them while I figure out my move.

I immediately smile as a tear falls down my cheek when I see the familiar beautiful face of Hermione... and then not long after, Ron. I had been trapped here for so long. It felt emotional seeing my friends, well, old friends before they thought I was a traitor.

I see the boy Bellatrix holds in front of Draco, and sure enough, I recognize that disfigured face from a mile away... it was Harry.

My relief of seeing him alive was quickly taken away when I realized that if I could recognize him, so could Draco. I needed to cause a distraction, but before I flick my hand, I suddenly hear the words,

"I'm... I'm not sure who that is," coming from Draco's mouth.

That's not a monster, I think to myself as I shed a tear of relief.

I need to get them out but how? I haven't perfected teleporting objects using wandless magic, let alone living people, at least not like an elf... THE ELVES!

I sneak away and hurry to find them in the attic hiding from Bellatrix.

"BOLT, KIT, SPECKLE, I NEED YOU, PLEASE!" I yell when I find them.

They hurry to me quickly with concern, "What is it, miss?" Speckle asks.

"QUICK! My friends are down there, they have been captured, and I'm worried they are going to be killed. We have to get them out, snap them out of here. You can do that, can't you?" I plead.

"Miss Murphy, we can't, you know that. We have to obey our masters... you are not our master," Bolt says.

"What am I going to do?" I say, panicking.

Suddenly, I hear a shrieking scream that sounded like Hermione, making me feel sick at the sound, not knowing what they are doing to her.

"QUICK, I NEED HELP!" I scream again.

"The sock," Kit whispers.

"NO! She needs to keep that for herself," Bolt replies.

My eyes widen when I remember, and I quickly pull the sock out of my pocket and hold it in front of me.

"I don't care what happens to me, we need to get my friends out," I demand.

I hold the sock tightly in my hand as I feel the magic of it in my fingers vibrate. I say gently, "Dobby... Dobby... DOBBY."

A loud thud hits the floor behind me, causing me to spin around.

"Hello... my name is Dobby, who are you?"

"Dobby? Why does that sound so familiar?" I ask.

"He used to be a house-elf here, but he was set free with this very sock. However, he couldn't leave us here alone without a way to find him if we really needed him, so he enchanted this sock," Bolt explains.

"That's incredible, but no, that's not it. Do you by any chance know my friend... Harry Potter?" I ask.

"Yes, Dobby owes Harry Potter his life! Harry Potter is Dobby's friend," Dobby replies. I knew I recognized that name from Harry's stories.

Another screeching scream from Hermione fills the manor once again, causing me to jump.

"Dobby, Harry is here, we need to save him and get him and his friends out of here," I plead.

"Dobby will do anything to protect Harry Potter," Dobby says back.

"Okay, I have a plan. I will get their wands while you distract the Malfoys and Bellatrix. Once I have them, I will sneak down the stairs to the dungeon, and that's where you will meet me. Can you do that?" I say firmly.

Dobby nods.

We rush downstairs, the screams of Hermione beginning to get louder, making me scared for what was about to happen. I head to the entrance of the room that leads to the dungeons where they were keeping them and slowly peek my head inside. I see their wands on the ground. I wait for Dobby to cause a loud bang, making Narcissa, Draco, and Lucius run out to investigate. Bellatrix stayed and continued torturing Hermione.

Once the room cleared and I went closer where Bellatrix couldn't see me, I crouched down. Griphook, who was also in the dungeon, was there in the room and made eye contact with me immediately.

I brought my finger to my lips, "shhhhhhh," I mouthed, and he remained silent.

"Accio," I whispered and flicked my wand, bringing two wands into my hand. I didn't know where the third was, but two would do for now.

While Bellatrix was bent face down over Hermione, I quickly crouched behind her and found my way to the staircase leading to the dungeons. Just at the top was a key hanging on a hook, the only enchanted item that could open the door to the dungeon.

I quickly made my way down, being as quiet as possible until I reached the gate.

I suddenly stopped before the gate, peering into the darkness of the dungeon, feeling a wave of fear, guilt, and relief as I was about to see Harry again after that night. My friend who I loved dearly, the boy who lived, the boy sentenced to die, I think to myself as a tear sheds down my face.

I reach down and slowly enter the key, turning it as quietly as possible, causing the gate to swing wide open slowly, creaking ever so slightly. I slowly creep down, and suddenly, familiar faces in the darkness turn towards me in fear.

"Murphy?!" Ron exclaims.

"Murphy," Luna lets out a sigh of relief.

"Murph..." Harry says in disbelief.

"We don't have much time," I say, flicking my wrist and sending them each a wand to their hand.

"What are you doing here? Have you been helping them this whole time!?" Harry says with a disgusted look.

"I don't have time to explain, Harry, but all I need you to know is that I am on your side. I always have been. You need to believe me," I say, looking at him deep in his eyes with a pleading look.

He looks away, almost dismissing my words.

"Please, I know you have no reason to trust me after everything that has happened, but right now I don't think you have much choice," I say sternly.

He gives me a reluctant nod in agreement, and a slight smile of relief leaves my lips before I turn away and lead them up the stairs slowly.

"How do you plan on getting out of here exactly?" Harry whispers.

"I have a friend," I reply with a smile.

And right on cue, Dobby pops down onto the ground behind them, causing them to turn around startled.

"Dobby, what are you doing here?" Harry exclaims.

"Dobby is here to rescue Harry Potter!" Dobby replies.

"Wait, you can apparate in and out of this room? Can you take us with you?" Harry asks.

"Of course, sir... I'm an elf," Dobby answers humorously.

"That was the plan when I called him here," I reply with a smirk. Harry and Ron look at each other in shock.

"Dobby, you need to be quick. Take Luna and Mr. Ollivander out of the manor somewhere far and come back for the rest immediately," I order.

Dobby apparates with Luna and Ollivander as I turn away and make my way to the stairs.

"Follow me," I say to Ron and Harry.

We quietly creep up the stairs as the screams of Hermione get even louder.

We make it to the top of the stairs and stay low so we are out of sight. I see the Malfoys and Wormtail make their way back into the room, watching in disgust as Bellatrix hovers over Hermione.

"What's the plan now?" Ron asks.

I stare at Draco, watching his scared expression, feeling incredibly broken for him. But at the same time, a wave of sadness hits me as I realize my actions are about to change everything, and there will be no hope for us as we finally take our natural sides of the war.

"There is no plan," I reply before running up and firing a spell with my hand against Bellatrix.

"Get off her!" I yell.

"Margot," I hear Draco reply.

Harry and Ron follow quickly behind, firing spells against the Malfoys, and Ron immediately disarms Bellatrix.

I disarm Lucius and fire a spell against him, knocking him back. Ron warns off Wormtail as Harry throws a spell at Narcissa. It feels as though we are gaining the upper hand; however, suddenly,

"Stop!" Bellatrix yells as we see her holding a knife up to Hermione's throat. In the rush, we hadn't noticed she grabbed her.

We all freeze in place, scared for Hermione.

"I can't believe you," Narcissa spits.

"I can't believe you," I reply back.

"We kept you safe in this manor for months, and this is how you repay us, girl!" Lucius shouts. Draco remains silent as he stares at me with a disappointed look.

"You kept me as a prisoner and slave to your family," I retaliate.

"What?" Harry replies.

"Well, well, well... look who it is," Bellatrix says cheerfully.

"His face is all shiny and new again," she continues, realizing it is Harry Potter.

"No," I reply.

"Quick, Draco, call the Dark Lord immediately. We have him," Bellatrix barks at Draco.

Draco reluctantly grips his wand and stares nervously at his father. Lucius gives him a pleading look, and Draco looks back at me, then at Harry, and then back at his father, still quivering as he holds his wand. His face reminds me so much of the night on the Astronomy Tower where he couldn't bring himself to kill Dumbledore. I can see that as much as he wants to, he can't bring his wand to his Dark Mark.

"Forget it, I will do it," Lucius barks as he steps forward and pulls up his sleeve, revealing his Dark Mark.

"No, Lucius, please, I beg you," I plead as noise suddenly interrupts us. A weird squeaky noise begins above us, causing us to all look up at the chandelier.

A smile creeps on my lips as I see none other than our trusty little house elf Dobby unscrewing the chandelier, causing it to fall down just above Bellatrix.

Bellatrix acts fast and pushes Hermione away as she runs away from the chandelier. As she does this, Ron catches Hermione and brings her to us. Immediately, Harry disarms Draco, stealing his wand before running to Dobby. The Golden Trio, including Griphook, all hurry to Dobby so they can apparate.

I step away as I look back at them with all the love I had for them in my heart. These were my friends, and I was so happy to see them, but now it was time to say goodbye. They need to finish what they started, and I know they will... They are the Golden Trio, after all.

"Murphy, what are you doing? Come here; we have to go now!" Hermione screams.

"I can't leave; I'm imprisoned with a spell... just go!" I shout back, cautiously watching Bellatrix stand up slowly.

"We can't just leave you here!" Harry shouts back.

"I'm sorry," I reply back with a tear and look at Dobby and give him a knowing nod, but as he clicks his fingers, I feel an object get flung past me towards them, and as it disappears, it disappears with them.

"What did you just do?" I say, looking at Bellatrix before getting immediately knocked back down with a spell.

"You dumb, stupid little girl," she says, and she turns her wand into a whip and wraps it around my neck, choking me as I gasp for air.

"You are supposed to serve us! How dare you betray us?" she says, tightening the grip around my throat. I claw at her wand as I continue to gasp for air.

"Sister, please," Narcissa begs.

"I will make you pay for what you did," she says with a sinister smile as I slowly feel myself losing air. My eyes slowly drift, and I see Draco; he's knelt on the ground staring at me in fear as he begins hyperventilating.

"STOP!" Draco screams, causing Bellatrix to immediately let go in shock before she storms over to him.

"Why are you protecting this filthy Mudblood?" Bellatrix barks.

"He isn't. He just doesn't want to lose his servant," Narcissa tries to say convincingly. I slowly begin to breathe again and take in air.

"No, something isn't right here. All of you did not even touch her when she was fighting with her little friends. Your son refused to even summon the Dark Lord when we had Harry Potter in our grasp! And I am also willing to bet my life that you recognized Potter the minute you saw him," Bellatrix says, hovering over Draco.

"These are all ridiculous accusations, Bellatrix," Lucius says firmly.

"Is it? Well, perhaps prove me wrong... Draco," she says, handing him a wand.

He looks up at her nervously.

"If you truly are a ruthless Death Eater absolutely dedicated to serving the Dark Lord, then you will do your duty and punish her for this betrayal," she says, placing the wand in his shaking hand. Still on the ground, I slowly lift my head and weakly stare back at him.

He slowly gets up from the ground, staring back at me with remorse. I stare back at him pleadingly.

"Draco," Lucius pleads.

"No, I have had enough. I will not let you force my son to do anything," Narcissa says, standing between me and Draco.

"If I am mistaken, sissy, it appears you might be the one who has sympathy for the Mudblood," Narcissa taunts.

Draco's POV

My hands begin to shake as I suddenly feel the weight of the wand in my hands. A tear falls down my cheek as I meet my father's sympathetic gaze, then look at my mother pleading with Bellatrix, and finally when I stare back at the weak, innocent girl on the ground, gazing deeply into those big brown eyes.

I need to act quickly. I need to prove my loyalty to the Dark Lord, prove our family's loyalty, but not just that. I realize if I don't take care of Margot myself, who knows what Bellatrix would do, who knows what the Dark Lord would do.

I quickly raise my wand at her, causing both Bellatrix and my mother to turn towards me.

Margot stares back at me suprised, but suddenly her gaze becomes fierce, almost like she was trying to show me she could take it.

"Expelliarmus!" I yell loudly, instantly knocking her far back so she hits the wall behind her, causing me to wince at the sound of her groans.

I whip my wand at her again, hitting her once more. She grunts, again powering through the pain.

"That's what you get... you filthy, worthless little Mudblood," I bark at her, trying to sound convincing. I look back at Bellatrix, hoping she is satisfied.

"That's it?" she laughs.

"I think I made my point," I say sternly.

"That's not enough," Bellatrix insists.

"I plan to lock her up in the dungeon and... and... starve her... and torture her... until she is begging me for death," I say frantically, unable to think of a better idea.

"No, I don't think so. We don't have time for that. I think you should torture her now," Bellatrix replies with a sadistic smile.

"What... what do you mean?" I reply nervously.

"I think you do know," she says once again, sadistically.

"Bellatrix, no..." Mother interjects.

"Just a simple, easy curse... or should I say a simple, Unforgivable Curse," she says, stalking closer. My heart immediately drops at those words. I knew exactly what she wanted. No, I won't.

"Come on, Draco, I know you know the words... DO IT NOW... PUNISH HER!" she yells, standing closer, and she looks down at Margot.

"I... I can't..." I reply back as I stare deeply into her big brown eyes once again. A tear falls down her cheek.

"What did you just say!?" Bellatrix questions.

"Please, don't make me do this," I plead.

Bellatrix looks at me in disbelief before her smile turns sadistic once more.

"That's okay my sweet Draco... you don't have to... your dear aunt Bellatrix will gladly do it for you," she replies with a chuckle.

"No!" we all scream in unison.

"But we know my history with this spell.... I don't ever really know when to stop, do I?" she says cheerfully.

My heart begins to beat faster. This is it; she is going to kill her, I know it. And the worst part? There is nothing I can do anymore to stop her from dying or getting hurt. It's the moment I knew would come. The day I couldn't protect her anymore. I try to look away, but I couldn't as I watch her close her eyes in fear and cower away.

It was the end.

"CRU...." Bellatrix begins.

"STOP!" I yell without thinking.

Everyone in the room stares back at me in shock.

"I want to do it," I spit back grimly.

This was the only way, the only way I knew how to protect her at this point. I had to be the one to hurt her.

I raise my wand at her once again slowly, my hand trembling as I look at her.

"Draco..." My father says defeatedly.

I ignore him... I ignore everyone around me, and only focus on her face... her sweet, beautiful face...

Her desperate, scared expression begins to disappear as she stares back at me blankly and unfazed.

I keep hesitating as I stare at her when suddenly her mouth forms the slightest, smallest smile, catching me off guard... her eyes turn sorrowful, but she keeps forcing out a smile and mouths the words "It's okay" and slowly nods her head in agreement as a final tear falls down her cheek.

It was time.

"CRUCIO!"  

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2.5M 51.1K 26
"What are you doing here blood traitor?" The annoying voice I knew oh so well rang in my ear. I crossed my arms frowning to show my displeasure as I...
64.9K 1.7K 22
I breathe heavily and he grab a full fist of my hair and pull it back and his breath fanned my neck as he started to whisper, "Do you want me, Y/n?"...
303K 5.2K 35
The Mysterious New Girl. I Can't Fall In Love With Her. But It's Too Late For That. I Think I Already Have. ~ I felt a strong hand grab at my wris...
515K 6.5K 56
I turned around. "Shame," I took off my shorts. "I really wanted to be fucked sir." I smirked to myself. I know he loved me calling him sir. "Don't...