To Be A Family

By proy99790

Elizabeth stops her and says while laughing, "are you asking for my permission???? Come on Anna...just say it... More

CHAPTER 1 : Their First Meeting :
CHAPTER 2 :. Their Actual Selves And Pains :
CHAPTER 3 : You Are Like My Friend's Mom :
CHAPTER 4 : Unexpected Requests :
CHAPTER 5 : The Deal :
CHAPTER 6 : Insults And Humiliations :
CHAPTER 7 : The Wedding Day :
CHAPTER 8 : The Secret of Her :
CHAPTER 9 : It's Now My Turn Elle :
CHAPTER 10 : The Picnic :
CHAPTER 11. The Case :
CHAPTER 12 : His Revenge :
CHAPTER 14 : Healing Her :

CHAPTER 13 : The Morning News :

0 0 0
By proy99790

Elizabeth opens her eyes in the warm sunlight, the rays are falling on her face, making her to squeeze her eyes together tightly. She turns towards her left side and sees the usual beautiful site which always makes her day beautiful, she sees Ashton who is sleeping peacefully while hugging her small body. His embrace is so secure and safe for her that she doesn't want to leave from his arms. His face is looking like an angel, the sunlights are making him more angelic in his sleeps also. "How can he look even more handsome and at the same time, so adorable  in his sleep...I wish that I can see his face everyday first in the morning..." , she thinks it by herself and it slowly brings a carve on her lips.

It is not like she regrets her decision of marrying him or being a part of his small family, but she does regret the fact that they are not the normal husband and wife. Having such a caring husband like Ashton can be a blessing for every woman and she is getting it by herself, without any effort. Why her life has become such complicated? It seems like she is in the middle of a fictional story where she is the central character. She never thought that her love for fictional novel could be a damn truth in her own life. Unconsciously

She is so lost in him that she doesn't realize when he has opened his eyes and also looked at her. But his voice breaks her concentration, "are you done looking at me like that???" His voice is husky, sleepy but as usual heavy, it is sounding so sexy in her ears that she forgets to reply. Looking at his face for sometimes with her wide eyes, she can only utter these, "huh ??? Ummmm..." He chuckles softly, he enjoys whenever his little wife feels shy infront of him, her pinkish blushed cheeks, sparkling eyes make her even more beautiful and desirable. He continues, "let me get up Elle...I have a meeting to attend..." Suddenly Elizabeth can feel her mistake and feels embarrassed, she realises that she is hugginghim, cuddlinginto him. She quickly turns around and pulls up her blanket fully just to cover her embarrassed self from Ashton and replies shortly, "yeah...sure...I'm sorry..." Ashton smiles, gets up from the bed and goes to the washroom to freshen up. When Elizabeth hears the sound of the shower from inside of the washroom, she finally gets the courage to get up from the bed.

It is a fine morning, looking from the window at the outside of her garden, she can see the beautiful flowers, all blooming in different colors , making it more beautiful. Spring is always her favorite season. She sees the city from there for sometimes and finally goes to the closet. But suddenly she realizes something, she is still in the same outfit which she had chosen last night. She tries to remember something, she went there with Jake and they were talking but then everything is blur, she can't remember anything after that. She also feels headache, it is impossible for her to go to the bed without having a proper shower and she is still with that same outfit. She looks herself at the mirror but which makes her more confused and shocked is the red bruises in her neck. She touches it carefully, it has some oilments on it, what has happened last night? She gets scared, has she done anything wrong which can make her to regret her whole life ? A small drop of water leaves from her eyes when someone grabs her by her waist.

She turns around to see Ashton, looking at her worriedly. He is in the bathrobe, it is a little revealed from his chest, his hair is wet, falling on his forehead, making him more sexy in this early morning. But his eyes are scanning her, her every movement, its are so dark and calm that it is looking like he wants to read her mind and soul from her doey sparkling eyes. Her gray orbs are now shining like stars in her tears. He wipes her tears gently with the thumbs of his hands and cups her face, he asks her softly, "Elle..what happened??? Are you crying??" She just stares at his eyes but doesn't want to ask him anything, she is afraid, she is actually scared to know the truth. But she have to, "last night...did anything happen last night??? Did I do something wrong???" Ashton tightens his jaw, he doesn't know whether she remembers it or not but he doesn't want it, he doesn't want to make her embarrassed for something which is not at all her fault. He knows her, if she gets to know about last night, she will blame herself for everything. So he decides to not to tell her the truth. He speaks casually, "what happened??? Nothing...what could even happen with you...you are all fine..."

Elizabeth looks at his face, she knows Ashton, she knows when he is lying or not. She removes his hands from her cheeks and  takes few steps back, she speaks firmly, "don't lie Ashton...I know you...I can easily catch you in lying...tell me the truth...what did happen last night ? we both were in our same dress as we were yesterday..." Ashton chuckles a little, "so this is it ?? We were in our same dress because...because you were very sleepy last night...you called me...and I picked you up...nothing happened Elle...trust me..." She doesn't know what to believe or not, she is feeling something weird, her mind is warning her on some bad things but her husband is saying something different. She touches her neck once and again asks him, "then...what about these bruises???" He answers calmly, "it happened when you were scratching your neck in your sleep...nothing else...now can you stop worrying about something which never really happened ?" Elizabeth comes forward to him with a hopeful gaze, she holds his hands tightly and asks, her voice is apologetic and pleading, "nothing happened...right ?" Ashton just gives her a small but assuring smile, he drags her into his chest and hugs her, it is secured and safe, he pecks the top of her head and replies softly, "nothing happened Elle...why don't you believe me ???" She looks up at him, his words are making her calm, "I was just scared..." He smiles while replying, "I understand...now go and freshen up...today Hazel and Chris are coming back...we will go and receive them from airport...wanna join me ???" Now Ashton can see Elizabeth's beautiful and heart whelming smile, it makes him calm, he is feeling guilty from inside for not telling her the truth but he knows that she will not take it if she knows that her friend tried to molest her.

Within half an hour, they both get ready to leave but an emergency situation makes them to hold their plan, suddenly Ashton receives a call from Sam, "Sir...the media is outside of our mansion...they are questioning about the last night...someone sent some pictures of ma'am from the last night...you can check it out Sir..." Ashton frustratingly runs his hand through his silky hair, he doesn't get any idea that how the pictures can be leaked. He says firmly, "dig it thoroughly...I don't want any disturbance... and tell my men to delete that posts from internet...and do something with those reporters....I want this fuzz clean with a minute..." Sam replies obediently, "alright Sir..." and hangs up the call.

Ashton looks at Elizabeth who is talking with Mrs. Benet, they are laughing and chatting freely  but he doesn't know how to say this to her. He is feeling a guilt, a pressure in his chest, how can he hide such a huge thing from a sweet girl like her who believes him blindly. He is in his own thoughts when Elizabeth looks at him and smiles. Unknowingly, Ashton also smiles back at her, he have to find an other way to say this, maybe some other fake reason. She comes towards him and excitingly asks, "so...when are we leaving???" He blankly looks at her innocent face, he never felt like this before, he never hesitated to say something to someone, no matter if it is truth or a simple lie, but today, he is feeling heavy, he doesn't know what to say or what excuse he should bring in. He suddenly finds a way out, he replies, "oh actually...suddenly I got a call from one of my men...I have an urgent meeting...so... I have to go..." Her smile gets vanished, she looks at him with puppy eyes, she says, "you can't go...but can I go with Gerald??? I will be back soon..." Ashton puts his hand on her shoulder and smiles, his smile has pity for Elizabeth, he tries to make her understand but little does he know that it is only for temporary purpose,  "actually... why don't you stay home and prepare something for your kids ??? I'm sure they will love that..." She doesn't reply anything but just nods her head from up and down, she feels disappointed but she thinks to do something. She smiles at him and politely says, "it's alright..." and goes towards the kitchen. But he doesn't know that whatever he wants to hide from her, it will be unfolded soon.

Suddenly Ashton gets a call from Braen and realizes that everything whatever is happening with them are not that much simpler. As Ashton picks up the call, Braen says in a serious tone, "Buddy...there was someone in the bar who secretly clicked the pictures of Jake and Elle...and most importantly...all those pictures were taken in such angles where only Elle's face is visible... I already have gathered my men for investigation and taken the men inside of the club...but no one is saying anything..." Ashton slowly gets in a corner so that Elizabeth and Mrs. Benet cannot hear anything and speaks in a low but stern voice, "that boy whom we caught last night???" From the other side of the phone, he can only hear a loud sigh of disappointment, Braen replies, "I'm sorry but...he has committed suicide...it was too late for us to take him to the hospital..." Ashton grits his teeth in anger, his jaws get tightened, he can't believe that their only clue has been gone now. He says, "did Jake say anything last night???" Braen again sighs in disappointment, "no...just nothing...but he just said that he had a grudge on Elle...for that he just had taken the revenge... someone called him and asked him to send her photos online...but he didn't know anything about the caller...it was anonymous and the number is invalid...and..." Ashton impatiently asks, "what else ???" Braen again speaks in the same seriousness, "we have found a huge amount of money has been transferred to Jake's account the day before yesterday from an invalid account which turned off as soon as their transaction was done..." Ashton closes his eyes and makes a fist, he is angry, frustrated and irritated at the same time, tightening his hold on his phone, he orders, "look Braen...I want clues...do anything and everything...I don't fucking care...but find that caller...at any how..." He doesn't give Braen enough time to reply but he just cuts the call on his face.

He slowly makes his way towards his office and calls his men inside there. Sam is really quick enough to bring down the reporters and all the news from the internet but they haven't noticed that the newspapers are still there in the living room. Gerald also tightens the securities around their mansion but soon they get failed in their attempts to keep it a secret anymore from Elizabeth.

When Ashton finally has made his way back to the living room, he spots Elizabeth, she is sitting on a couch quietly, holding a newspaper. It is not surprising but her face has something, it is not anymore happy and cheerful but tragic. He can feel the terror inside him, he slowly goes to her and stands infront of her, her eyes are still on the paper but which shocks him more is the news which she is reading, it is written clearly in bold black letters, "Mrs. Elizabeth William Hamilton was caught of having some extra marital affair with someone...", it also has a picture of hers. Ashton gasps in shock, the thing which he was trying to hide from her desperately, is now infront of her eyes. He finds it hard to confront to her but he has to, "Elle..." His voice is soft and concerned, but when she looks up at him, he can see tears in her eyes, it is flowing freely. He hates it, he hates her miserable site, he can't see tears in her pretty doey eyes. But when she speaks, it shudders down his world, "you knew it from before ??? Right Ashton??" Her voice is low but firm, he doesn't want to lie to her anymore, it is bothering him from inside when he has to lie no one but to her, but now he thinks of clearing the things. He sits beside her and replies, his eyes never  leave from hers, "I knew...I took you from there last night..." She doesn't hesitate to question him again, her voice is shaky, uncertain and her eyes are filled with guilts, embarrassment when says the words, "those marks on my neck are from last night...isn't it ? And it was Jake ?" He just nods his head sadly as he can't deny anything anymore to her. She can't take that answer, from somewhere in the corner of her heart had a little hope before, as she wanted it to turn out as a nightmare, she was praying everyone to be some horrible lies but it vanishes as soon as Ashton has confessed the truth to her.

She doesn't say anything but just gets up fŕom her seat and goes straight to her room. He was just thinking about this kind of things as consequences and his fear comes true. He knows that she cannot handle it and thatswhy she has left from him just to hide herself from the world. But he doesn't know how to comfort her, if the situation was different, maybe he can but now it is out from his hands. But soon he hears some voices and its are from Hazel and Chris, yes they are back. They run to him and he kneels down to hug both of them but the looks on Anna and Robert, gives him a feeling that they have known everything. Their faces are worried, specially Anna, she is scared about Elizabeth's condition, she knows that how sensitive Elizabeth is and the way things are going around her, paparazzi, reporters, press, rumors everything have must left deep scars on her mind. Anna puts her hand on Ashton's shoulder and says, "I will talk to her...you, take care of the kids..." Saying this, she leaves for Elizabeth's room. Ashton  knows that now Elizabeth needs her friend who is Anna but still he is worried. Robert helps him to take the kids to the sofa as he says, "don't worry...she will be fine...give her some time..." Ashton stares at him blankly as if he is looking for some hope and luckily he finds it through Robert's warm and assuring smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 79 9
"Damn you Sarah! Answer me...did you ran away from me to be with your damn lover?" Sarah slapped him hard across the cheek, he gritted his teeth, his...
46.8K 6K 93
"So, ready to make your wish?" I smiled, though my stomach was doing flips. He sighed miserably. "This would be the most weirdest request anyone has...
560K 19.2K 52
{Completed} Book #1 He finally answered the phone after the third ring. " You wanted to destroy me right ? Don't worry i'll do it for you, i wont di...
841K 26K 56
"Well I think the best option is that we should get married" I said breaking the silence. "Have you lost your mind" she yelled at me. "Look I know...