Nomad Love ⭐️

By jenica1988

*~COMPLETE~* Based on 2-Part One Shot: The Raft & Rescue Steve Rogers and everyone else who was on the side... More

1 - The Raft
2 - The Rescue
3 - Explanation
4 - A Place to Hide
5 - Visits
6 - The Punches Keep Coming
7 - She Has Us
8 - Teach Me
9 - Finish This
10 - Still on the Hunt
11 - Nat Arrives
12 - Making Up
13 - Stunned
14 - What Have We Done
15 - Making Plans
16 - Wakanda
17 - Breakfast, Ultrasound & Bucky
18 - World of Choas
19 - Staying Around for Awhile
20 - Best Friend & Daughter
21 - Unexpected Visitor
22 - Come Back to Me
23- Bucky & Romy
24 - Meant To Be
25 - Perfect Little Family
26 - Have to Wait
27 - Tempers & Front Porches
28 - Finally a Family
29 - Time for a Visit

30 - Getting a Life

333 34 9
By jenica1988

**A FEW MONTHS LATER**

I was sitting in the nursery rocking chair looking at the night sky rocking our son Tyler James Rogers back to sleep. He was named after my brother and of course Bucky, I wouldn't have it any other way. I was softly humming when the door quietly opened. I looked and saw Steve standing there, fresh out of the shower and in a pair of sweatpants and t-shirt.

"Welcome home." I said as he came into the room, leaning down and gave me a small kiss, then kissed the top of Tyler's head.

"I was hoping I would have been done in the shower in enough time for nighttime feeding and cuddles." Steve said.

"Stop being Cap and running off to save the world and you could be here all the time." I joked.

"I'm giving it up." Steve said and my head snapped up to look at him, he crouched down beside the chair and placed a hand on my cheek. "I'm giving the shield to Sam, it's time. I'm married with 2 kids now. I need to worry about my family and the kids and you. You all are my main priority." Steve said and I smiled at him.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked.

"I'm more than sure. This is our life now Romy." Steve said and I sighed as he leaned in giving me another kiss.

"Well, I can't say I'm going to hate it..." I said and Steve smiled. He took Tyler from me and carried him back into our room.

"He isn't sleeping in the crib yet, why take him to the nursery?" Steve asked.

"Did you even look in our bed?" I smirked at Steve as he shook his head.

We got to the bedroom, and he saw Sarah sleeping in the middle of the bed and he chuckled. Steve took the bassinet from my side of the bed and placed it on his side.

"You get some sleep, I will take care of him the rest of the night." Steve said and I sighed.

"Thank you, Steve." I said and he nodded. We both got into bed and Sarah instantly cuddled closer to Steve, sensing he was home.

"Looks like I wasn't the only one who missed you." I whispered and Steve smiled placing an arm over Sarah and me.

"I'm just happy to be home with all of you." Steve said and I smiled and quickly drifted off to sleep.

◼ ◼ ◼

**STEVE POV**

I called Sam to come join Bucky and I at the cabin a week later and we were further out in the woods throwing the shield, bouncing it off trees and it coming back to us.

"So, I have been thinking..." I started off and both guys looked at me.

"What's going on?" Sam asked and I looked at Bucky, he gave a small nod and smirked at me.

"I have a lot to live for in my life right now. I have Romy, Sarah and now TJ, I don't want to keep leaving and putting my life on the line when I know they need me home." I explained.

"Make sense." Bucky said.

"Exactly so I have been thinking that it's time to pass the torch or shield so to speak." I said.

"Oh...really...?" Sam asked nervously. I knew we had a great team with the way it was. "The only thing bumming me out is now I have to live in a world without Captain America." Sam said and I sighed.

"Yeah well..." I said throwing the shield, it came back, and Sam caught it. "How about you take it?" I continued.

"What?! Really?" Sam asked and I nodded.

"I need my life Sam, I need to live it. I talked with Romy and when TJ was born, we talked about me taking a smaller role or not going on as many missions, but I think now is the best time for me to bow out and take my leave to be with my family. Be the father and husband that Romy says I'm amazing at." I explained.

"Don't you want it?" Sam asked Bucky and he shook his head.

"I plan on starting a life with Nat. I mean we're married now. We know we can't have children naturally so we have already started the adoption process." Bucky explained.

"And the cat..." I spoke up and Bucky smiled.

There had been a stray kitten that somehow survived its way through the woods. It found its way to Bucky's house and through the open kitchen window. He fell in love instantly as did Nat so now Bucky and Nat had a cat.

"So, everyone is moving on so I'm the only option..." Sam chuckled.

"The best option. No one would want the man who caused destruction as Winter Solider to be the new Captain America. You are the best option Sam." Bucky added.

"You sure about this?" Sam asked looking at the shield. I was about to answer him, but I heard a little girl squeal with excitement and come running towards us. She ran right to Bucky, and he scooped her up. Romy then showed up carrying TJ.

"Never been surer of anything." I said putting my arm around Romy's waist and she smiled at Sam.

"You look good with that." Romy smiled. Sam just slightly shook his head.

"You think the world will follow me like they, did you?" Sam asked and I nodded.

"I know they will. You will have my endorsement Sam and the government is behind this choice, they already know." I said.

"You will be amazing Sam." Romy said causing Sam to smile at her. He then looked at Sarah and TJ.

"Enjoy your life Cap, I will do the best I can taking over this role." Sam said as he hugged me and then Romy. He shook Bucky's hand and I smiled.

◼ ◼ ◼

**ROMY POV**

We were getting into bed that night and we were finally alone. Nat and Bucky offered to take the kids for the night. I was thankful to have one night kid free.

"How soon do you think Nat or Bucky will be at the door with TJ?" I asked and Steve laughed.

"I told them they have him for the night they deal with him." Steve said and I lifted my head from his chest and looked at him.

"Did you now...I wonder what you have planned..." I trailed off as Steve leaned down and his lips connected to mine in a passionate kiss. I moaned as he sat up slightly against the headboard, pulling me into his lap and I smiled as I started grinding on him and moving my hips. He growled as I did.

"I had nothing planned at first, but now..." Steve growled barely breaking our lips apart and I giggled as I felt him grow hard beneath me. I took my shirt off the only time I broke out kiss and Steve took his off as well. Once our lips connected again Steve worked himself out of his boxers but ripped my panties off and I squealed in the kiss as he did. I pulled away from him and he smiled at me as I shook my head. I lifted myself up slightly and adjusted. When I slowly slid down on Steve grumbled and I arched my back instantly once he was fully inside of me.

I would never get tired of this feeling, I would always want Steve. As I started moving my hips back and forth, he gripped my hips and moved me at a faster pace, the pace he wanted and I knew why, the look was back in his eyes, the feral, dark look.

"Captain..." I moaned out. It just happened and I wasn't even planning on it but when I did Steve growled, flipped us so he was hovering over me, and I smiled as the quick movement.

"Say it again..." He growled pulling out of me. I whimpered and he dropped his gaze to roam my body underneath him then back to my eyes.

"Say. It. Again." The same tone as before being used.

"Captain." I said and Steve thrust into me all in one quick movement filling me to the hilt. I clenched my legs around him and he smiled as he started thrusting with speed.

Soon I could feel myself clenched around Steve and he growled at the tightness of it as he continued to thrust. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he leaned down and started kissing my neck. He worked his way to my earlobe and placed a small kiss there then gently bit.

I released all around Steve shuttered and barely able to be tethered to the earth. Steve pistioned in me a few more times and then released deep inside of me and I moaned knowing he did as he continued to kiss my neck. Once we were fully released, he laid down on top of me and I sighed running my fingers through his hair as we caught our breath.

"Can't let me have control can you nomad?" I asked, causing him to chuckle and he looked up at me.

"Don't call me Captain and you can have all the control you want." Steve said and I smiled as he leaned up and passionately kissed me.

"No way. I like my nomad captain."

"No, you like the nomad love you get when he takes over."

"I love you, nomad attitude and all."

"And I love you." Steve said.

◼◼ THE END ◼◼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 1.4K 30
*~COMPLETE~* Steve Rogers jet he took down had been found! He was found inside and frozen...you all know this story. How about the story of Summer C...
184K 5.9K 52
What would you do if the love of your life, the father of your unborn child, returned from the past with the love of his? This is the impossible, lif...
83.1K 1.5K 44
From the time she can remember she was trained, beaten, and worked to the breaking point. But when an unknown group saves her and the winter soldier...
6.8K 269 53
Mia Stark shows up at the Avengers compound hoping to find her place in the world and help people. She built her own suit to resemble her dad's but h...