His arranged wife

By tarawrts

Abhimanyu singh rathore , the king of the city jodhpur and the famous business tycoon of India, who has no in... More

Disclaimer
character description 1
Character description 2
1. First encounter
2. Party
3. The marriage proposal
4. The wedding bells
5. The wedding night
6. Akward moment
7. The small steps
8. Siya's plan
9. First visit
10. little talks
11. Teasing
Reception look
12. Kuldevi pooja
13. Reception party
14. Sudden meeting
15. Some conflicts
Notice
16. Siya's Investigation
18. RIFT
19. Fell apart
20. The guilt
21. Realization
22. Abhimanyu meets siya
23. Abhimanyu regrets
24. The Face off
25. The Truth
26. Sorry and Slaps
27. Game
28. The longing
29. The suspicion
30. Abhimanyu's fear
31. Blooming love
32. Bua: The mastermind
34. The confession
35. sensual date
36. Movie date
37. Trap?
38. Revealation
39. Rahul is dead
40. Her Silence
41. Love or Hate
42. Siya is kidnapped
43. Unfolding secrets
Surprise
44. Reunite?
45. Justice
46. Siya is Angry
47. Date
48. Moon and Star
49. Blissful Night
50. Epilogue
Thank you note
Surprise

33. The mystery suitcase

31.4K 3K 149
By tarawrts

अंजानो के शहर में गुमनाम मैं
खुद को समेटने में परेशान मैं
यादों से दोस्ती और हक़ीक़त से अंजान मैं
क्या करू उन यादों का जिसमें रह गयी सिर्फ़ मैं

Koi jarurat nahi hai meri do rupaye ki shayri par hasne ki chapter padhne aaye ho uspar focus karo aur target par

Vote target : 1.5k

Abhimanyu's pov*

I ran to the closet, and I saw Siya jumping in excitement. I took a deep breath as I was scared of hearing her screams. I held her by her shoulder and made her stand but she hugged while jumping in excitement.
“ Oh my god Abhi, so many dresses, is it for me?” She asked me while I smiled and kissed her forehead.
“ Yes, and not just dresses many more” I said while she smiled widely in amusement.

“ Really?” She asked in excitement while I nodded. I pointed to the upper drawer which was filled with handbags and pointed to the side one which was filled with footwear. She opened the side cabinet and saw all the footwear. She smiled happily and opened the upper drawer which was filled with handbags.

She jumped in excitement and hugged me tightly, I smiled at her childish behaviour.
“Why is she so cute? This cuteness is not good for my health. I might not be able to focus on anything” I thought but my thoughts broke when I heard her whining.

I chuckled a bit when I saw her not reaching the upper drawer. She was jumping like a monkey.

“ Ufff Abhi you shouldn't have placed it here, don't you know about my eiffel tower height? '' She said as she was agitated. I laughed at her statement. Yeah, it's not my fault she talks like this, and I found it cute and funny at the same time.

“ Yeah, we have to do something about your height” I said and sighed but after her comeback, I should be scared and careful while talking to her.

“ Or maybe we have to put some inches in,” She said with a straight face and my dirty mind, I want to throw it in the dustbin.
She smirked lightly while my face was flustered, but the moment she realised she turned back.

“ Ahh, I was talking about heels. Look at a few inches of heel and I'll be able to reach there” She said wearing one of those heels. And I facepalmed internally.

“ Does she really talk in double meaning or is it just my dirty mind?” I thought internally well who cares, I shrugged off and focused on her blabbering.

“ Don't worry I will arrange it inside the cabinet, it will be easy for you” I said while she gave me a sheepish and innocent smile.

“ I don't know, but I know this much that she is not as innocent as she looks, well again who cares good for me and is pleasurable for us” oh my god what dirty thoughts I am dealing with. I shook my head to throw out my thoughts and focused on her.

“ Shona there is something else too” I said while scratching my neck while she looked at me in excitement.

“ Where to show me?” She asked while I pointed to the side cabinet. She moved there and opened the wardrobe.

The moment she saw her eyes come out of the socket she turned back slowly and looked at me in amusement. Her mouth hung open and I averted my gaze from her to the walls. Suddenly the wall was looking so interesting, and carvings on it made it look elegant. I never noticed the beauty of the wall, well you never bought lingerie before, how will you notice the wall. My subconscious mocked and closed my eyes when she stood in front of me.

“ Only 100, what about 265 days?” She asked so casually, while crossing her hands and my eyes shot open at her boldness.

“ Well, in 265 days you'll be busy carrying out a child. I don't want to exhaust you at that time” I said with a slight smirk and moved forward while she gulped her saliva. Suddenly my tigress was a scaredy cat. Well, I like both ways she never fails to tempt me.

Suddenly she stopped and hit my chest playfully
“ Sexcercise and all ha” She said with a chuckle.

“ Oh please siya, you have no filter” I said while she started walking forward and unknowingly I started walking backwards. My back hit the wall and breath hitched when her fingers crawled at my chest seductively. This woman is dominating me and controlling me in her own way. I am so whipped for her.

“ Well, you didn't think about filters when you bought me those sexy lingerie” She asked, tracing my abs seductively and her voice was boring to me. I gulped my saliva as my throat went dry. Her voice changed and suddenly it was sounding so seductive and  arousing.

“I… w.. Was just… b..buying everything you need” I said oh god why I am stuttering. Her lips were so close to mine just a centimetre away. Any of us move and we will be eating out with each other.

I couldn't control and flipped her. Now I was the one who was hungry for her while she gulped her saliva.

“ Tigress being Cat I liked it” I said in a deep husky voice and her knees became weak, I know because now her weight is on me. I slammed my lips on her and started kissing her hungrily while she replied with the same passion. We walked back and forth to dominate each other, suddenly the closet was all messy. The clothes were lying on the floor but our fight was never ending.

We came to our room, still wrapped in each other's arms, no one was ready to leave. We fell in bed while she gave in and I devoured her mouth. It was so pleasurable, I sucked her lower lips and she was sucking my upper one. Our tongues fight with each other giving us the feeling of heaven. She tapped on my shoulder and I got the indication that she was out of breath. We pulled out while a saliva was still connecting both of our lips.

We breathed heavily while her chest heaved up and down, I couldn't control and cupped her right boobs and pressed it lightly. While she moaned lightly. I snuggled in her crook of neck and gave a lick while she clutched onto my shirt.

“ Is there something special?” She asked while I looked in her eyes confusingly while we were still in the same position, she was under me and I was hovering over her.

“ Why so many things, is it an apology?” She asked again.

“ I wish an apology was this easy, but no this is not an apology, I'll gain it by myself. I am enough for that. And I know you'll never give importance to these material things and as an apology you'll definitely not accept it” I said while she caressed my cheek.

“ So?”

“ You asked me to bring something. I was confused so I bought everything you needed” I said and her eyes opened wide with shock and she got up while I fell in bed.

“ No way you bought all these from a business trip” She asked expecting a no while I nodded giving her a shock.

“ You saw just half” I said in a slow voice and scratched the back of my neck while she stood up with a jolt.

“ No way Abhi you shouldn't have wasted money” Saying she was about to go when I held her hand and pulled her on my lap.

“ This is not a waste of money biwi, this is for my women, for whom I am earning. You've a problem with spending on my wife too” I asked while she pouted.

“ Still… ok leave it let's sleep a bit I am tired” She said while I nodded and we both drifted in sleep in each other's arms.

Siya's pov*

I got up in the evening and saw it was 5pm. I stretched my body. I saw Abhi was not on the bed and maybe went to the office. He already had so many leaves. I saw a note on my side drawer, sticking near my phone, I took it,
“ I need to go as we have already taken so many leaves, first drink water placed on the side table, I know you forget it you might feel dehydrated and then go down stairs have some tea and go back to your work you've already neglected your work a lot. Take care, I'll be early today and we will eat together :)” a smile crept on my face, how caring he is. He is more worried than me about my dreams. I miss him already. I took the water and gulped it down and then went to the washroom. I washed my face and came back to my dressing table. I saw it was filled with all products and make up. I smiled and took out my moisturiser and applied it in a gentle amount. I went downstairs and saw everyone was present there. I sensed some tension so I moved forward approaching them.

I took my phone and clicked a pic while bua glared at me. There is no way Abhi can miss this. I saw everyone sitting seriously, then I saw mihir holding his laugh the moment we shared a look, we burst into laughter.

“ Hahhahahhahhhhahhha” we both laughed holding out our tummy while bua glared at us furiously but who cares she already lost her respect in my eyes.

“ Oh my god bua hahah you're looking like a monkey” I said while mihir supported me.

“ No bhabhi she is looking like that viral meme, so beautiful, so elegant just looking like a cow” He said while we both laughed but we controlled our laugh when I heard dadi.

“ ENOUGH” she shouted while we stopped laughing and bua smirked looking at us.
“ Did she change the team?” Mihir whispered to me while I shrugged off and focused on dadi.

“ Don't make fun of cows, they're the cuties” She said while bua got up and headed towards her room furiously and we bursted into laughter. We chatted for a few minutes then everyone went to their work.
I looked at Mihir and he gave a sheepish smile.
“ What did you do?” I asked, crossing my hands.

“ I did nothing, I just helped Prisha she mixed that colour in her hair mask which made her hair blonde and I added just hair removal cream in her face mask to be honest” He said while I nodded

“ Ohh that's why her eyebrows went on a trip” I said and we both laughed.
.
.
.
.

I saw mom come with tea, I smiled and she signed me to come with her. I followed her like a lost puppy and yes we came to our spot on the balcony.

We had tea together with our small talk. Then I put my head in her lap and she massaged it a little with her fingers.

“ How are you bacche?” She asked and I felt so relieved with her motherly touch.
“Good maa, how about we talk about what we are avoiding? I know everyone is making it about me but we all know who has actually suffered, we should care about her and what about you maa, how are you feeling?” I asked and a tear slipped from her eyes as she kissed my forehead.

“ Why are you so understanding? You know a mothers fear, just in a snap I was about to lose my both daughters but with god's grace you both are fine and with me. About prisha I don't know what to feel. She literally doesn't talk about anything. She keeps it to herself. I would have been more than happy, if she actually felt like, how she is portraying the problem as she is pretending to be happy and not letting her emotions out which is going to hurt her in Long term. I don't know what she is going through but yeah she is a little gloomy since she came back from your house. I noticed her checking her phone often or picking the phone early and then being extremely disappointed when it's not that person she is expecting.” She said while I heard it sincerely.

“ Don't worry maa, I am there. I'll bring our prisha back. I'll talk to her and yes is there any possibility she doesn't have bhai's number” I asked her while she shrugged her shoulders as she didn't have any answer.

“ I don't know, but Siya doesn't do something stupid we can't force Akash into this just because of prisha, there might be some other ways. If they're made for each other then everything will happen organically. We didn't have to put in so much effort. ” She said while I understood.

“ Where is prisha?” I asked her
“ She went with Mihir and Neha in the garden. ” She said in a sad voice while I hugged her.

“ Don't worry mom everything will be fine” I said while she nodded and we talked a bit and then I moved to my room. Of Course I need to complete my pending designs. I have to submit them.

Abhimanyu's pov*

When I came home, I saw there was no one in the hall. I went upstairs and headed towards my room. I missed my shona, I entered the room but there was no one inside. Where is she? I thought she would be here. No worries, I should get changed first, I went to take a shower and changed into a t-shirt and sweatpant. I saw something in my cupboard, I smiled and  took it and kept it in my pocket. I came to the room and picked up my phone. I dialled her number. WTF did she just cut my call. I called again but she rejected it again. Is she angry? I frowned at her behaviour. She never did this. I came out of the room and saw mom walking in the corridor. I approached her.

“ Mom, have you seen siya?” I asked hoping for a positive answer.

Next chapter updated on scroll stack link in profile

Haye finally mere cuties ko vote target smjh aayi, chalo thoda to padhai karayi tum sbko wattpad par maine ;)

Accha suno ab follow bhi karlo mujhe  💗
Aur ja koi jarurt nhi hai meri shayri ka mazak banane ki vo main thoda dukhi hu na aajkal to bas whi h vo...

Aaj khusi mein bhool mat jana ki vote target bhi complete karna hai... 1.5k votes, agar time se update chahiye jo ki hoga 28 feb 7pm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5M 219K 61
Peep inside the story to know, whether the Beast will taint or will be tamed by his angel. Join the journey of ABHIMAAN SINGH RATHORE: a royal by bl...
1.2M 49.2K 63
Isha singh Raizadha is a girl from one of the renowned business families of Rajasthan. She completed her masters in business administration. She is...
121K 5.2K 39
✨ Abhimaan Maheshwari ( ML) A Delhi based ,28 year old businesses man . Luxury Chain of hotels and restaurant , owner of many automobile companie...
164K 7.2K 25
# 1 in Wattpad ( 30-10-2023 ) ........ This Story revolves around the three heirs of Rathore's The Royal Mafias Abhimanyu Singh Rathore - The elder...