Their Only Sister (The Rajvan...

Autorstwa dareya8

The feeling of being unloved by one's own family was not unknown to Akshara. Yet she doesn't hate her family... Więcej

Author's Note
Character Aesthetics
More Character Aesthetics
2. Announcement
3. Call
4. Party
5. Royal Throne
6. Night
7. Prank
8. End
9. Scoldings

1. Familarity

2.4K 165 44
Autorstwa dareya8

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

Author

"Sir Saari tyaari ho chuki h" His PA spoke as he entered the room with all the necessary documents bundled up in his hand.

The man's lips upturned into a thin line almost resembling a smile as he spoke, "Have we received the invitation?". He twirled the glass paperweight as he finished the question. His eyes traced the dark floral structure glistening through it.

"Yes sir, everything is set according to our plan" The man's lips formed a smirk as his eyes shined with unknown cruelty.

"Perfect!" He exclaimed as he got up from his chair with much swiftness, moving towards the huge glass window in his office, from where the whole city was visible.

"You may leave now, Prakash"

The PA nodded, leaving the previously brought bundle of papers on his boss's table, and left the room closing the door. "We are coming Princess, just a few more hours to go"

The man went back to his chair and sat on it leaning on the chair frame, his hand instantly went up to the frame kept on the table in front of him. His fingers traced the figure of a baby in his wife's hands.

A furrow settled in between the man's forehead as a memory of the past resurfaced through the lane of his memory. He gulped down a lump in his throat and clenched his arms into a fist to stop the urge to kill someone.

"Adhiraj Singh Rajvanshi se uski cheezein cheenane walon ko vo zinda nhi chhodta. Aa rha hoon mai tum sabki maut banke"

Adhiraj smirked as his eyes turned darker in shade, providing his heart the much-needed solace, Revenge.

-×-

"Wo manhoos kahan h? Subah se dikhai nhi de rhi?" Gehana asked her daughter-in-law, who was secretly admiring the keys of the house, hanging on Gehana's side.

"Ji, ji maa ji" Ishita stuttered coming back to her senses," Kuch kaha aapne?" She continued with a sickly sweet smile on her face. Gehana shook her head at the woman in front of her.

"Pta nhi kahan se tujhe aapni bahu bana laayi mai, ek kaam dhang se nhi hota tujhse" Ishita pouted at her mother-in-law's remark," Ek kaam krti thi sunne ka ab toh wahan bhi hadtaal be chali gyi h Tu"

"Mummy ji" Ishita whined, lowering the empty tray she was holding. Her lips continued to form a pout which Gehana disgustingly ignored, rolling her eyes at her.

"Chal apna natak chhodh aur ye bta vo manhoos kahan h?" Gehana repeated her sentence with a bored look," Kya baat h ghar me uske pair tikte nhi kya?"

Ishita made a disgusted face, "Arrey maa ji mujhe toh lgta h usne koi naya boyfriend bana liya h. Aishwarya mujhe bta rhi thi ki aaj kal wo kisi ladke ke saath khub ghumti hui dikhti h. Jab bhi usse school se lene jao tab"

Gehana snickered at the thought, "Ye aaj kal ki choriyan, naaa jaane kya seekhti h. Aishwarya ko bol dhyaan rkhe usss manhoos par. Haanth se nikal gyi toh bahut der ho jyegi. Baaki ghar aane de tab mai dekhti hoon usss hoor ki maharani ko"

Ishita hummed in response, mentally smirking at the wrong piece of information she provided her mother-in-law with. Honestly, she loved whenever that bitch was humiliated.

"Haan maaji aap hi dekhiye meri toh sunti hi nhi h" Ishita spoke with a sad face. "Tujhe apni sunani kahan aati h? Gehana Singh Rajvanshi ki bahu hoke bhi bheegi billi h tu, pta nhi konse fute karm the mere jo mere bete ke pale pad gyi."

Ishita gasped dramatically at her mother-in-law's taunt," Maaji aap hi toh pasand krke laayi thi mujhe". Gehana slapped her forehead," Haan ab ye bhi meri hi glti h. Jaa ab jaa tu yahan se. Vo manhoos kam nhi thi jo ab tu bhi"

Ishita bowed her and walked away, internally rolled her eyes thinking- Bas ek baar upar toh jaa budhiya, teri saari property apne naam na krrr lungi. Abhi tune Ishita Singh Rajvanshi ka asli roop dekha hi Kahan h. Mere pati ko raj singhasan toh milne de phir tujhe btati hoon.

-×-

"Kya yrrr, aaj bhi canteen me itni bheed?" Meera whined as she looked at the long line in front of her, as they stood in the last of it.

Akshara rolled her eyes at her whining best friend," Vo marks se khana milne wala system hi thik tha. Pta nhi kis chutiye ne hatwa diya".

"Oh Madam! Aap toh topper h. Aapke liye vo thik tha." Meera said correcting her bestie," Hum jaise bhukhe bacchon ka kya. Tu toh lunch laake bhi canteen ka khaati h. Par hume toh na gharwale khana dete h na ye bereham school wale"

Meera said dramatically emphasizing her point. Akshara just scoffed at her replying," Mujhe usss makeup ki shakira ke haanth ka khana nhi khaana. Pta nhi kab vo chudail mere khane me zeher mila de."

Meera nodded in understanding. No doubt Ishita hated her bestie enough to kill her. She has herself seen the proof many times. She sometimes felt pity for her best friend but couldn't help her out because she knew Akshara somewhere loved the people, hoping for their acceptance.

She has seen how differently Akshara behaves at home and how her demeanor changes at school. The cold, rude topper Akshara was the whole school knew about.

"Wtf! VIP people" Akshara cursed under her breath as she saw the popular boy gang of the school breaking the line and going directly to the counter to place their orders. "Chhodh na Akku, Tu jaanti nhi ye roz ka h"

Akshara stomped her feet on the floor. She hated those boys like anything. She glared at the head of the gang, Akarsh Singh Rajvanshi. The famous bad boy of the school.

"Line me khade ho hum aur lunch pehle inhe mile," Akshara spoke through gritted teeth as Meera tried to calm down her raging bestie," Aur ye ladka Akarsh toh naya aaya tha na, abhi last month. Phir achanak se kaise iski itni chalne lagi?"

"Arrey bhai wo Adhiraj Singh Rajvanshi ka beta h. The multimillionaire businessman of India, bahut paisa h inke pass isliye toh isse popularity gain krne me time nhi laga." Meera leaned towards Akshara's ear whispering lowly," Aur I have heard there are rumors about them being in the mafia"

Akshara shuddered a little listening about the Mafia but kept up her calm demeanor, huffing at the end of the sentence. "Ek doubt h Akku! Tu bole toh puchu?"

"Puch!" Akshara said to her bestfriend who leaned her head forward on her shoulder so only they could hear what they were speaking, "Tera surname bhi toh Singh Rajvanshi h na?"

"Haan toh," Akshara said, her eyes fixed on Akarsh who was placing his order while his friends were looking at the menu and others were bullying some other students.

"Arrey, Iska surname bhi toh Singh Rajvanshi h, Kahin ye tera bhai toh nhi?" Meera asked with a questioning gaze while Akshara frowned at her making Meera continue," Arrey mera mtlb koi long lost bhai?"

Meera stated as a matter of fact. While Akshara whacked her head," Lgta h bhookh tere sar pe chad gyi h". Meera rubbed the back of her head, showing her tongue to her bestie.

"Tune hi kaha na ye Adhiraj Singh Rajvanshi ka beta h! Toh kaise ho skta h ye mera bhai? Mera baap toh wo Vi...kya naam tha uska!" Akshara said trailing off her track of words, forgetting her father's name.

"Viraj Singh Rajvanshi" Meera filled in the blank for her bestie. " Haan wahi, Toh kaise ho skte h hum bhai behan? Aur rahi baat surname ki toh woh Kisi ka bhi common ho skta h"

Meera nodded while speaking," But dekh na tum dono ki shakal thodi thodi match bhi hoti h". Akshara just shook her head at her bestie and dismissed the matter. But the seed of her perplexity was also sown in her heart somewhere.

Sach me mere jaisa dikhta h kya?- She questioned herself mentally trying to get a better look at his face. Before she could do so, Akarsh turned with the tray of food in his hand and his brown eyes met with Akshara's identical one.

Akshara who was taken aback by the sudden eye contact, startled taking a step aback. Akarsh's eyes softened looking at her as he noticed her fright, his lips immediately pulled up into a soft yet gentle smile.

Akshara's eyes almost left their sockets as he waved at her with the same smile playing on his lips. Her breath hitched when Meera spoke," Abey ye tujhe dekh ke wave kyu krrr rha h?"

"Muj...Mujhe kya pta?"Akshara stuttered, taking a few steps back until her body collided with their bestie and she held her. She couldn't understand the warmth that gripped her heart when Akarsh waved at her. It felt so familiar like it had happened before. His smile
felt so familiar, his gaze felt so familiar. Something she never felt with people whom she called her family.

'Bhaiyu'- This word rang in her ears as she kept gazing at him.

"Kya hua tujhe Akku?" Meera asked with concern in her voice as he clasped her bestie's shoulder, giving it a reassuring squeeze. Akshara gained back her senses and took hold of Meera's hand, dragging her out of the canteen.

"Kya krrr rhi Akku tu? Khana toh kha lene deti" Meera whined trying to free herself from her best friend's hold but Akshara only tightened her grip," Chup krrr Tu! Wo make up wali shakira ke haanth ka khana kha liyo Tu par abhi chal yahan se"

"Akku!" Meera kept whining but Akshara did not pay any heed to it and kept moving forward to their classroom, dragging her best friend the whole way.

-×-

The whole day Akshara didn't leave her class, not even for once. She was utterly quiet according to Meera but in reality, Akshara was dwelling on the incident that happened during the lunch break.

Somehow her mind couldn't erase those memories from the back of it and continuously replayed itself throughout the day. Her mind wasn't at rest and the worst part of her day was about to start. Home.

As much as craved her family's acceptance and love, it was a fact that she hated their mere presence. They weren't anything near loving to her. She somehow escaped her cousins and sister at school but at home, it only got worse.

At school, they had a mutual agreement to not acknowledge each other's presence at school. Even if they passed by each other but at home or were opposite. Her cousins and sister always took every opportunity to bully the hell out of her. Only her Dadu could save her. Which he always did gladly.

It wasn't like she couldn't fight back but she chose not to. It will only make them hate her more than they already did. After all her family's acceptance was the only that mattered to her the most.

"Chal na Akku, jldi krr na bag pack. Kahan khoyi Hui h?" Meera shook her by her shoulder, breaking her trance. "Chutti ho gyi kya?" Akshara asked groggily picking up her backpack and filling it with her books.

"Aur nhi toh kya?" Meera said, "Dekh rhi hoon, jabse tu lunch se aayi na kuch bol rhi na kuch sunn rhi, kahan khoyi h?"

Akshara shook her head in response, "Kuch nhi". She held Meera's hand pulling her with herself," Chal ab jldi, late ho rha h. Der se pahuchi toh wo Maharani Victoria tehlka macha dengi"

Akshara internally groaned in annoyance even at the imagination of the scene. As they moved through the now-empty corridors with her best friend, her mind swirled around the unimaginable possibilities of Akarsh being her brother.

"Ahhh, The fuck", Suddenly her hand collided with someone and her bag strap fell off her shoulder. She turned around to see her bag on the floor and looked up to glare at the person.

But as her eyes met his concerned one, she stiffened. "I am so sorry, tumhe lagi toh nhi na. Tum thik hona Akshu...Akshara" Akarsh immediately corrected himself as he kneeled to pick up the fallen backpack.

Akshara couldn't move but just stared at him with wide eyes. "Aap dekh ke nhi chal skte? Abhi meri dost ko lag jaati toh?" Meera stood up for her friend seeing her not speaking anything to the accused guy. She snatched her best friend's bag from his hand.

Akarsh didn't give a damn about Meera's statement but his eyes remained fixed on Akshara. The concern, worry, and hurt lacing on his face. His eyes formed some kind of hope as he looked at Akshara, which did not go unread by her. Akarsh still continued to kneel in front of Akshara.

"Akshu" He spoke as his hope of getting a reaction out of her deemed with each passing second. Akshara's eyes unknowingly moistened as she heard that nickname. It felt familiar, more familiar than it should.

But before Akshara could speak any further, "Akshara Singh Rajvanshi!" A loud voice came from behind startling everyone and bringing Akshara out of her trance. Her eyes widened in fright as she recognized the voice. She gulped audibly and Akarsh noted the change in her behaviour.

He looked behind to find his sworn enemy, Sameer Rawat, standing there with clenched jaw and face, glaring holes in his sister's head. Akarsh's eyes darken visibly seeing it, as he fisted and unfisted his palm.

Sameer yanked Akshara's shoulder when she refused to look at him," Sirf teri wajah se sabko late ho rha aur Tu yahan ladkon se baat krne me busy h"
Sameer looked towards Akarsh to find him glaring.

Sameer scoffed," Oh! Woh bhi isss ladke se." He turned his head to the other side spoke in a sickly sweet tone and touched Akshara's chin, gripping it," Bure ladkon se baat nhi krte Akshara. Kitni baar smjhaya h Maine? Smjh nhi aati aapko?"

Akshara who felt uncomfortable with his touch tried backing away but Sameer's hold only tightened. He pressed her chin hard enough to hurt her. Akarsh noticed it and immediately pulled away Akshara from Sameer's hold and stood in front of her, pushing her behind his back like a shield.

"Usne mujhse baat nhi ki thi. Mujhse hi uska bag gir gya tha isliye bas sorry bol rha tha." Akarsh explained with a calm voice that had an underlying layer of rage in it," Usse kuch kehne ki zarurat nhi h. Smjha?"

Sameer mocked," Haan Haan smjh to mai rha hi hoon" He averted his gaze from Akarsh to Akshara, who unknowingly hid herself more in Akarsh's back seeing Sameer's stare.

"Aajkal humari Akshara bahut extrovert ho gyi h. Tum jaise ladkon se baat krne lagi h" Sameer dangerously leaned towards Akshara and said in a whisper for only her to hear," Aaj ghar chalo saari extrovertness nikalta hoon tumhari"

Akshara's face paled hearing his threat. She knew the underlying meaning of his words which appeared to be as calm as a sea. Her eyes were horrified as the look on her face told another story of what was gonna happen at home.

"Ab chal yahan se" Sameer spoke getting back to his height and jerking Akshara away from Akarsh's back, pulling her wrist in a tight grip which will surely leave a bruise.

Meera handed Akshara her bag and looked at her with concern, but she knew she couldn't help her because Akshara wouldn't let her do that. Meera bid Akshara farewell as Akarsh just noticed the girl whose expression had changed to pure horror.

Sameer dragged Akshara away from the place, while she turned her head to see Akarsh who stood his ground with pure worry in his eyes as he looked toward the departing Akshara being dragged by her cousin.

Akarsh wanted to go with her but there was something that was stopping him!

-×-

Next chap in 10 minutes
Do comment guys✨ plenty of them.
I am waiting💙
Hehe💀.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

94.8K 10.1K 30
When a teenager is accused of murdering his sister-in-law and he takes the blame in silence, the entire family is plunged into a harrowing ordeal tha...
221K 7.7K 55
Aarkriti Goenka ,an innocent Indian girl , Daughter of The Biggest Businessman and Sister of Two World's 2nd Biggest Mafia .Luv her family and Brothe...
39.7K 2.5K 22
Having Family is a boon......... Aravya, a beautiful peice of innocence never had one.She lived with only her mother who loved till the depths. But...
108K 9.2K 45
Akshara Singhania, the girl born with golden spoon. A princess who has everything at her feet. Her brother's pampered princess. A business woman, wit...