His arranged wife

By tarawrts

Abhimanyu singh rathore , the king of the city jodhpur and the famous business tycoon of India, who has no in... More

Disclaimer
character description 1
Character description 2
1. First encounter
2. Party
3. The marriage proposal
4. The wedding bells
5. The wedding night
6. Akward moment
7. The small steps
8. Siya's plan
9. First visit
10. little talks
11. Teasing
Reception look
12. Kuldevi pooja
13. Reception party
14. Sudden meeting
15. Some conflicts
Notice
16. Siya's Investigation
18. RIFT
19. Fell apart
20. The guilt
21. Realization
22. Abhimanyu meets siya
23. Abhimanyu regrets
24. The Face off
25. The Truth
26. Sorry and Slaps
27. Game
28. The longing
29. The suspicion
30. Abhimanyu's fear
31. Blooming love
33. The mystery suitcase
34. The confession
35. sensual date
36. Movie date
37. Trap?
38. Revealation
39. Rahul is dead
40. Her Silence
41. Love or Hate
42. Siya is kidnapped
43. Unfolding secrets
Surprise
44. Reunite?
45. Justice
46. Siya is Angry
47. Date
48. Moon and Star
49. Blissful Night
50. Epilogue
Thank you note
Surprise

32. Bua: The mastermind

31.3K 3.1K 149
By tarawrts

Vote target :  1.5k

Author's pov

After a few minutes Meera maa came forward and joined her hands, “ Shanti ji, I know our behaviour has hurt you a lot, I am happy that you forgave us. I would like to take my daughter to my house. It's been more than a week that the house is incomplete without her, I promise no matter what I will be standing like a rock in front of her. I'll never let this happen again” She said but mom has a serious look which I can't even guess what she is going to do.

“ Meera jI, I hope you keep your promise.” she said with a blank face while meera maa approached her and hugged her tightly.
“Don't worry I won't repeat my mistake" she said and they both hugged.
“ Ab hamein ijazat dijiye” Said meera maa while mom smiled softly.
( give us permission to leave)

.
.
.

I hugged mom, she kissed my forehead, her eyes were filled with tears. I wiped off her tears and did mine. I went to my dad and hugged him. He gave me a protective hug, which was saying he will always be there for me no matter what the situation is. He kissed my forehead, “ No matter what the time or situation, this house will always be yours, don't even dare to take permission for loving here, just come and we will welcome our daughter always” He said while I nodded, I know why he is saying this. I remember the day I came here at midnight, I was so broken I asked whether I could live here or not. I know that has hurt my family more. I nodded in agreement and he gave me a weak smile. I realised I am one of the luckiest girls, if every parent turns out like this no one even dares to hurt their daughter’s , they'll think before doing something and the daughter will not hesitate to leave their abusive marital life.

I moved to my brothers, Akash bhai was trying hard to not cry. I hugged him and he hugged me back, “ I thought we were dumping him and finally we could enjoy our life but my plan died even before breathing” He said with pout while I laughed at his talk. “ Bhai I know you miss me, you can't hide this from me, but it's not like I am married now you'll be disturbing me definitely not, our bond is above anything and I'll make sure you don't miss me” I said while he kissed my forehead.

I moved to Rahul bhai who was sulking. I can't believe this man, “ I can't believe you're still thinking of that fifty thousand rupees” I said, crossing my hand while everyone laughed. He smacked my head slowly, “ I can give my life for you and you're talking about those 50 thousands” Saying he hugged me and kissed my forehead while bhabhi smiled looking at our bond. “ Take care, although my best friend is whipped for you but still if he hurts you call me ASAP” He said while I chuckled at his talk. “ By the way how did your pearl bracelet break? I made it with so many efforts” I asked him to make him frown and an emotion which I couldn't figure out may be fear.

“ Where did you get it?” He asked slowly while I suddenly saw Abhi was so interested in conversation. He stood silently waiting for an answer.
“ Oh Abhi has that, I saw it” I said making him gulp they both shared a look, god knows what's cooking between them.

.
.
.

The car was running on the streets, Abhi was a bit tense. I decided to break the silence.

“Are you not happy that I am coming back I said with pout while the car halted at the road and he moved towards me and cupped my cheeks.

“ Trust me, I am more than happy. I was counting days for you to come back” He said and pecked on my nose. A blush crept on my cheeks.

“ Stop flirting” I said while he chuckled with his deep voice which sent shiver to my spine.

“ why? Is it only your right He said while I couldn't stop myself from smiling.

“ Abhi what has happened? Why are you so tense?” I asked as I couldn't stop myself.

“ My little shona doesn't stress your little brain, it will get tired.” He said while I got offended and punched his chest but he didn't even bulge, his dark eyes were fixed on me making me feel timid.

“ Don't distract me, okay, I know what you are trying to do” I said with pout while he chuckled and pecked my lips.

“ my little baby, it's nothing. I'll tell you once I figure it out” He said while I nodded understanding him.

He pecked my lips but before he could back off I bit his lips causing him to hiss in pain. I laughed while he gave me a serious look. While I laughed in his face, he went back to driving.

“ don't even dare to call my brain little, one day I'll be a top designer and you will be on your knees and request me, miss Siya please design an outfit for me” I said flipping my hair while his eyes went dark making me gulp.

“ I'll be on my knees no doubt, but for the reward not for the request” He said and winked at me while I understood his double meaning. Ohk fine he won this time and I don't want to extend this conversation. He is in a debate mood. I might lose the argument. Yes good idea siya.

The rest of the drive went in silence. He was focused on the road while my mind was still stuck on his cheap line. I am not thinking it's my inner self, I know my inner self is really a tharki. I am good. I am not even blushing on his line.

.
.
.

The car stopped in front of Rajmahal. Finally, I am here after a long time. He came outside and opened the door for me. He gave me his hand and I took it. He helped me in getting down. We moved towards the entrance. I saw dadi and chachi sa, standing with Arti. We went and touched their feet while they blessed us. Dadi did our Arti and kissed my head but she ignored Abhi. Maybe she is still angry. When we entered inside, I saw Abhi a bit sad. We sat on the couch and chatted.

.
.
.

We were talking when our attention went to a furious Aditya entering the house. He was looking angry, his eyes were red in anger and he had a hurt expression. He stood in front of us, he looked at everyone angrily and they all had a guilty expression. Is it possible nobody told him this incident, no no why would they hide.

“ Bhai, how could you? Prisha is my sister too, you don't have any right to hide things with me?” He said in a high pitch and his expression was hurt.

“ Aditya, keep your tone down. Don't forget your ethics, I know you're hurt” Said Rajmata in a stern voice while he nodded, his eyes filled with tears.

“ Aditya, you were handling things there I didn't want you to feel helpless Abhi said in a calm voice.

“ Please bhai, I have the right to know about my sister's condition. What do you think those meetings were more important than her" He said his voice carried the hint of hurt.

“ I know it was not, but we were there for her. There was no need to bother you too” Abhi tried to make him understand.

“ Please bhai whatever the reason is you'll never be able to justify hiding my sister's condition with me. I hope you were at my place and then you'll have the idea how it feels to not be there for your heart. I was always with my both sisters, in their happiness and sadness you were busy but when it comes to pain you hide it, I'll never forgive you for this” Said Aditya as tears were flowing from his eyes. Abhi hugged him while he cried like a child.

One thing is common in our families, love between siblings is surreal.

After a few minutes he pulled out a hug and gave Abhi a blank look.

“ I know what you guys did with bhabhi, I don't know why nobody is questioning bua, she also knew everything, that's why she was able to tell you guys” Aditya said and moved towards me.

He bent down and touched my feet. I tried to stop him and move back but he was fast and sudden.

“ I don't know how my family behaves with you bhabhi, but I am sorry. I would have never let it happen if I was there. I am sorry, please forgive your brother” He said, joining his hand while I shook my head and made him stand. I hugged him while he hugged me back. He gave me the vibes of Akash bhai. Of course, he is his best friend. Same soul in different bodies.

“ You don't need to apologise for the mistakes you haven't done, it's not your mistake. Stop feeling guilty for me and Prisha. We are both fine I said while he nodded slowly.

We both averted our gaze to our family and they were looking at each other like ghosts. We both shared a look, I wiggled my eyebrows questioning what the hell had happened in two minutes? He shrugged his shoulders. like I don't know.

We all got startled when we heard a monstrous laugh, we saw in the direction it was Mihir and prisha.

“ What has happened to you guys? You are looking like you all saw the ghost, "Mihir said while laughing.

Dadi gave them a serious look and they stopped laughing.

“ I can't believe nobody asked Geetanjali, and you all believed her” Said dadi in an amusing tone, oh now we got clarity they were shocked because of what Aditya said.

Aditya went to prisha hugged her and kissed her forehead, “ I am sorry I was not there for you, cause our brother chose to hide it from me” He said in a guilty tone and his face was blank.

“ It's ok bhai I understand, but nobody can change the fact you're my favourite brother, inse to bas paise lene ke liye pyar ka dikhawa karti hu” Said prisha while he laughed at her antics.
(I just show my love to them, so I can take money)

Abhi rolled his eyes at their talks.

Author's pov*

“ Is it possible Geetanjali knew everything before” asked meera and everyone's attention went to her talks.

“ I don't think so but she was provoking me, so that I will support her and she also wanted revenge on bhabhi”said prisha while everyone nodded as they understood, she doesn't like siya from the first day.

“ I don't get it, we all know about her antics and still she is living here like a Royal. Why is she not out of our house and family?” asked Pooja in a frustrated tone, as she was done with Geetanjali's drama and plans. She wanted a happy family, meera and Pooja had always tied their family with love but Geetanjali always tried to create a rift between the families.

“ We all know Pooja, she will be more dangerous for us, if she is outside the house.it better to keep her in front of our eyes” Said meera while Pooja sighed in frustration.

“ Don't worry, we don't have to wait for long. The time has come to teach her a perfect lesson” Dadi said in a stern voice while everyone looked at her and asked together, “ How?”

She looked us and shrugged her shoulder, “ Vo to Abhimanyu sochega maine to aise hi swag mein bola hai” (Abhimanyu will think that, I just said in swag) She said making everyone laughed while abhimanyu rolled his eyes I am sure he was expecting a plan and hints from dadi.

“ don't laugh, it's his punishment, otherwise I would have helped” She said while everyone nodded.

“ Okay, now go and rest a bit, you guys must be tired” Said dadi while everyone nodded and headed towards their room.

.
.
.

Siya's pov

I came to my room and plopped on the bed while he laughed. “ You missed our room?” He asked with excitement, “ Nope” I said pressurising on p.
His face fell on the floor, “ Really?” He asked in a slow voice while I could see little sadness on his face.
“ Yup, I was in my bed and room, in which I've spent my 20 years. Why would I miss this one" I said while he nodded.
“ Point” Said and plopped beside me, he hugged me from my waist, “ But I missed you badly, you know I got to know about my situation, how I can't live without you. I can write an essay on this” He said while I laughed.

“ I missed you too” I said and we both cuddled for a few minutes.
“ Abhi”
“ Hmm” He said snuggling into my neck while I laughed, as his breath was tickling me.
“Hahahhahhah”
“ What happened?” He looked confused.
“ I am feeling ticklish” I said with a sheepish smile while he gave me an obvious look.

“Abhi no…” Before I could complete he started tickling me and I laughed like a monster.

“ Hahhhhahahhahahahhahahahhh Abhi hahhah stop hahhhhaa”
He stopped and hugged me and I hugged him back.
“ Let's change, I need rest and this sari is uncomfortable” I said while he nodded understanding me, he kissed my earlobe and left me while I went to change.

Abhi's pov*

I felt bad for Aditya, I shouldn't have hid it from him, but he will not be able to come back as the situation was like this. So I thought to not tell him as he will feel helpless, I know I did wrong to my brother and he has every right to be angry with me.
I was shocked that how couldn't I process that evil bua has planned all this. I guess I was not in that situation to even think a bit. I know people will be called judgemental and what not. It's only because they were not at my place, my sister was in that condition, sister of the king, the princess of jodhpur has been raped and I was not able to protect her. No brother has the courage to see their sister in that condition but I have to. Her condition was worse, before the king, I am human . I am not perfect, I know I made a mistake but it was all my frustration and anger which I vented on siya. It was not the right thing to do but after all I am human too and I can make mistakes, but what I learned is never in my life I am repeating this mistake. I was in my thoughts when I heard siya's screams, I ran in the direction… .

Next part is up on scroll stack link is in profile and meassage board.

Vote target 1.5 k

I won't upload on time if you didn't complete the target.

Aur ha 1.12k , 1.13k, 1.25k, 1.34k, 1.45k is less than 1.5k. Baar baar mujhe meri education par doubt mat karwao tum sab...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

738K 32.9K 66
Book 1 of #ARRANGED HEARTS series.... (This series will contain only arranged marriage stories...so read only if you want to read arranged marriage t...
126K 5.4K 39
✨ Abhimaan Maheshwari ( ML) A Delhi based ,28 year old businesses man . Luxury Chain of hotels and restaurant , owner of many automobile companie...
115K 5.4K 28
|| MULTI - COUPLE ROYAL ROMANCE || ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ They are royals , one of the most respectable and powerful peop...
184K 8.9K 41
कुछ तो है तेरी आँखों में यो ही देखने वाले मरा नहीं करते Get married at the age of eighteen , Abhimanyu Singh Rathore with the same gender that the...