The Theif 2! A pups little si...

By Mzzjem

Seb, a now 19 year old pup. After a year of freedom, guilt and independence 3 certain Alphas return to bring... More

City life
Drugged
Chained
rage
Deal
puzzle
First night
Xbox
Release
Lifestyle
nightmare
first punishment
Gym
A soft pur
upset
Sick
Truth about kaylus
Pent up
Daddy
Pups
Relaxation
spicey
"your taking me back?"
one on one
outburst
Work
Times almost up
Beta?
Broken bond
little Seb
The end?
New territory
Heat
Ace
Finally found?
Am i gonna die?
Holding on by a thread
Awake
Lost?
The Cave
Flashbacks

Doctor Sam

1.1K 25 8
By Mzzjem

Colt

Watching Seb as he drifts of for a nap I can't help but think over the few things that had just happend.

He doesn't seem himself and its painful to watch, "I think we should take him to get another check up" I whisper to them, "he's fine, he was just having a moment" Enzo says "and when has he ever had a moment like that?" I give him a questioning look and he backs down.

"I agree with Colt, maybe he's acting out cause he's in pain" Hank agree with me. There wasn't much said on it before the evening came round, I made the appointment as soon as possible.

Sebs been asleep this whole time, i rub along his back waking him up gently "Hey, we're going on a little trip" his tired eyes show a bit of excitement before they go dull again, not making any movement to get out of bed I pick him up and pull him to the edge of the bed.

Giving him some clothes I leave him to get changed, I made an appointment with the best doctor who's also a wolf blood.

We hadn't done that at first when he had the stomach pains because we didn't really care that much for him back then but now it's important we make sure he isn't in any pain.

Seb tiredly walks downstaires wearing some black jeans and a hoodie, Doc told us it would be easier to see what's wrong if he doesn't eat.

We get in the car, Hank drives while I say in the back with Enzo and Seb. Seb happily fell asleep again leaning against Enzo. It was atleast 40 minutes away but it didn't feel that long to get there.

"Hey nice to see you guys again, and congrats on finding a mate" Sam says once we enter his office "who would have thought you guys would bond with a pup, huh" his reaction is quite regular.

"Yh we thought the same, but we're a little worried about him right now" Enzo says, "ah yes of course, where is he? I'll take a look at him" we had made Seb wait in the car with Hank, his last experience with doctors hasn't gone well so we are trying our best to be discrete.

"He's not great with Doctors so we haven't told him why we are here, he's in the car with Hank" Sam seems to completely understand "that's okay, alot of pups don't like doctors" Sam is very understanding which is good.

'Hank, you can bring him in now' I mindlink him. Hank walks in with Seb who's playing games on his phone, "Hey Hank" "nice to see you Sam" there greeting didn't even make him flinch, is he even Aware of his seroundings right now?

"Seb.." Hank nudges Seb so he's aware of the people in the room? "This is Sam" Hank introduces "hi" Seb responds before going back to his phone irritating me slightly.

"I'll take that" I say grabbing his phone and placing it into my pocket "Hey!" Instantly his voice snaps at me and I can already see his canines showing,this doesn't usualy happen.

I make eye contact with Sam as if showing him what I was talking about over the phone, Sam nods his head.

"Hey Seb, those are some canines you got yourself there. Your only 19 correct?" Seb cautiously nods his head at the man infront of him "wow, most pups still struggle to retract there canines".

We did find it weird how he could do it at a young age but he needed to protect himself from Lincoln.

His wolf has actualy been repressed for a lot longer than what wolf bloods should, he started shifting at 18 most pups shift at 15.

"If you'd like to follow me we can go into the other room, it's warmer in there" We head in to his other room, a few things gave it away that he was a doctor but Seb didn't seem to have notice.

"If you could just sit up here, that would be great" as soon as Seb sees the table he looks around noticing other things, he knows.

He shakes his head slowly heading towards the door which I quickly have to block, "it's just going to take a couple minutes, he's not going to use any needles" I tell him, he still seems unsure.

"All you have to do is just sit there" Sam says, Enzo has to pull him over to the table as he's still reluctant.

I stand onto he other side of him keeping him calm and focused on me while Enzo talks him through a few things and Sam gets ready to check him over.

"Can you lift his shirt up for me please" I begin lifting it up a little only for Seb to pull it back down looking uncomfortable.

I really wish one of us had been a doctor so it would be so much easier for Seb.

"Your okay. He's just going to take a look" I tell him, "why does he need to look" he says, I try to think of an excuse.

"Rememebr when you had that bad pain in your stomach, it really hurt didn't it. He's just going to make sure that it doesn't come back" I tell him.

He allows me to pull his shirt up, I can see how bad Seb is trying to control himself when Sam touches his ribs.

"He is a bit underweight, I'd keep an eye on that" Sam says, he then listens to Sebs heartbeat.

Then he takes his temperature before lastly taking a look at his canines, I noticed when he retracts his canines he flinches a bit. "Are they sore?" Sam asks, Seb nods his head a bit.

Sam takes a couple steps back taking his gloves of like he has all the answers.

"He's completely fine, other than a little underweight" I can tell there's more than just that though.

He sighs looking at Seb before making eye contact with me "he's showing signs of coming into heat, I'm not sure when this could happen but i would say around this month or next month" heat? It makes sense, he's 19.

He's maturing more, heat isn't exactly an easy thing to go through though. "Are you sure?" Enzo asks, every wolf blood gets heat except Alphas.

Sam nods his head, "when it does happen  just make sure he's comfortable, hydrated and fed well. It shouldn't last long but it will be...uncomfortable for him" his pause said it all, uncomfortable meant incredibly painful.

Seb seemed completely clueless but I didn't want him to worry about this so I decided to shut down the conversation, after thanking Sam we headed back home.

"Whats heat?" Seb asks, none of us wanted to answer. "It's something some wolves go through, it's only a day or two" Seb shrugs seeming unbothered.

When we got home we made sure he had something to eat before going to bed, me and the guys decided to stay up a bit longer to finish some paper wok.

"How do you think hes going to handle it?" Enzo asks interrupting the silence, I knew he was suggesting to the heat.

"Hes been through alot, I'm sure he'll be fine" I respond looking back at the papers on my desk. A particular paper catches my attention, Sebs medical  records.

Looking through them I don't see any record of him having any flu jabs, that's something I need to book him in for although maybe we could just do it ourselves.

As I ponder over our pups medical needs Hank suddenly breaks the silence "I think he's awake" he says, the room goes silent as we listen out for a familiar sound of bed sheets ruffling together from down the hall.

Looking at my phone I notice it's midnight, what's he still doing awake.

"I'll go see him, you guys finish up here" I tell them standing up from my desk and walking out the room, a positive side to us being Alphas is our hearing  I'd impeccable which also means we are always on alert encase our pup needs us.

Walking down the long corridor I stop till I'm outside my room, slowly opening the door I see Seb laying in bed.

From my angle he looks asleep until he rolls over Looking at me, his eyes look restless. I push the door to, leaving a gap of light into the room before walking over to the bed and sitting on the edge. "Everything okay?" I speak softly, "can't sleeping" i hear him mumble.

Remembering the time I decide its time to settle down and accompany my restless pup.

I take my jeans and top of before pulling the covers back and laying down, my arms curls underneith him bringing him against my  chest.

There doesn't seem to be anything in specific that's bothering him, just a restless night.

He obliged happily resting his body against my chest, my wolf and I always feel so much more relaxed when he's next to us.

Really sorry for the late update, I want these episodes to be as enjoyable as they can be for readers.

Comments help remind me to update and I really appreciate the feedback :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 59 22
She was beaten and abused, never allowed outside, or to meet anyone. Her father was a wolf, her mother a human. When fate had other plans, they parte...
6K 284 22
There's a monster in us all. But what if that monster kills. Kills for good. Kills for fun. Kills those you love. What if that monster, takes con...
6.4K 207 19
After being wrongfully kicked out, a 19-year-old Omega and his 15-year-old kid brother are forced to run, being injured badly in the process, as well...
898 189 55
As I walked around trying to find Daniella, I stumbled upon someone. I looked up and was met with his mysterious hazel eyes, he stared at me and coul...