๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ฉ | ๐—ž. ๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ

By yunawnzzzz

"๐—œ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜„ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—œ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฑ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ... More

-๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—จ๐—˜-
01
02
03
05
~06~
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
~18~
19
~20~
21
22
22
24

04

732 38 26
By yunawnzzzz

𑁍-''-𐦍04: Form

𑁍-''-𐦍

~ "You know, I actually had a lot of fun. Thank you for inviting me out." Y/N told Mino as he walked her home from their date.

He smiled, "No problem! I'm glad you had a good time. Does this mean we can go out for a second date?"

She thought for a second before nodding, "Sure."

"Cool! Also, have you thought about if you wanted to join a club?"

"Everyone seems to be asking me that."

"Well, we're curious! Dont you want to have a little fun your last year in high school?"

"I guess."

"That's a start! Is there something you're interested in?"

She shrugged, "I liked cheerleading at my old school. And one of the cheerleaders here has been trying to convince me to tryout for team captain."

He seemed excited about this since his face lit up, "You should! I bet you're really good at being a cheerleader! You can cheer for my soccer team! I'm the captain too! Plus i bet you'd look real good in the uniform."

Blush appeared on her face, "Yeah, maybe. I don't know. I'm still thinking about it."

They stopped in front of her home and she returned his jacket, "Thanks again. This is me."

He looked at her house, "Looks nice. Am I allowed in?"

"Not tonight. My parents are home."

"Next time then."

She nodded and he pulled her closer to him, placing a soft kiss on her lips.

There was a voice in the back of her head, screaming at her, telling her that this guy is definitely something she shouldn't be doing.

But it was so feint she didn't care.

She felt happy right now.

He took her on a date and wants to take her on another one.

When he pulled away and turned to leave, she called out to him, "Do you think we're moving too fast?"

He turned around, walking backwards now, "Maybe but also, why the wait? Why not just go for it!"

Mino then walked around the corner, completely being out of sight.

Y/N softly laughed to herself and went inside, smiling hard from a great night she had.

The next morning at school, Y/N found Sugawara sitting in the classroom, working on what seemed like last minute homework before class started.

She went and sat at the desk in front of his, moving the chair closer to him, "Good morning."

He smiled, still looking at his paper, "Good morning Y/N. How did you sleep last night?"

"Pretty okay. You?"

"I didn't. I was hanging out with my friends and completely forgot about all my homework so I spent the night trying to get it all done. I almost am though."

"Ah, I see."

A bit of silence fell between them until he eventually put his pen down and looked at her, "Did you have something to say?"

She blinked, "What do you mean?"

"Well, I'm assuming you came looking for me since you found me here. What is it?"

"Uh.... I was thinking that maybe I will try out for the captain position on the cheer team. And so.. i was wondering if you know if I have to fill something out or..."

His smile widened a bit and he laughed, "Kia and Nye were right." He then reached into his bag and pulled out a paper, "You just have to fill this out and then give it to Kia so she can give it to her coach."

Y/N looked at the paper and took his pen, filling it out quickly before she ended up forgetting about it later, "There."

"Can I ask, why the change of heart?"

"Huh?"

"The other day you didn't seem so sure. Now you are. How come?"

"I just really like the uniforms." She replied with a smile.

She sounds like Nishinoya, he thought to himself.

Sugawara nodded, "Well, as long as you enjoy yourself and have fun, I'm sure this'll be good for you. And who knows! Maybe one day you'll come cheer for my team."

She blinked, a small blush spreading across her face, "Maybe. If i get captain, I'll definitely bring it up to my coach. I'd love to see you play."

"I'm not sure I will." He whispered.

She leaned closer, trying to hear him better, "What? Why not?"

"There's someone new on the team. He's a first year. And way better at being a setter than I am." He told her.

Y/N then understood the situation, "Sugawara, if you want to play, then fight. Not like fist fight but you know."

"No I know, you're right."

"But if he's a little shit and you do feel like taking a swing then just know I'll be in your corner."

The two laughed before he shook his head, "He's a bit rough but he's not bad. I think he means well."

"Oh nevermind then."

He laughed again and she just stared at him,

"Hey, Sugawara, do-"

"You know you can just call me Suga, right?"

"Oh. Suga, do you have a girlfriend?"

The setter shook his head, "No, why?"

"I don't know." She mumbled out with a small shrug, "You're nice and cute so I assumed girls would probably be after you."

"That's an interesting take on that. Even if I am, doesn't mean girls are throwing themselves at me. Plus, I kinda like to wait on things and actually wait till I like someone. I don't like to 'test waters' if you know what I mean."

"No, I get that."

He playfully nudged her, "What? You falling in love with me already or something?"

A loud laugh escaped her lips as her eyes rolled, "No. I was just wondering."

𑁍-''-𐦍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 558 18
"๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ'๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐—œ ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ." ~After having a fallout with one of y...
19.4K 578 11
"ษชแด แดŠแดœsแด› แด€ ส€แด‡แด˜สŸแด€แด„แด‡แดแด‡ษดแด› แดา“ สœแด‡ส€. แด€แด ษช?" Oikawa Tooru x male reader Haikyu does not belong to me
224K 5.9K 42
"๐—œ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ป, ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚?" ~Where Kenma finally decides to look up from his phone and the first thing h...
115K 2.3K 17
To many people, their past is a treasure. To Aoyama Mitsuko, it's something she wishes she could forget. But when she meets Karasuno's boys volleybal...