๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐—๐ˆ๐‘, ๐๐‰

By fairymoonshine

In which Percy Jackson finds himself tied up with the mischievous daughter of Apollo. or In which Juliet Ale... More

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ
๐จ๐จ๐Ÿ–.๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—.๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ
๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–.๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—.๐Ÿ‘
๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–.๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—.๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.๐Ÿ’
๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–.๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—.๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ“
Hello๐Ÿฅฐ

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ’

2.5K 136 24
By fairymoonshine

𝟎𝟏𝟕.𝟒

Two days later it was Percy's birthday. He never advertised the date, because it always fell right after camp, so none of his camp friends could usually come, and he didn't have that many mortal friends. Besides, getting older didn't seem like anything to celebrate since he'd gotten the big prophecy about him destroying or saving the world when he turned sixteen. Now he was turning fifteen. He was running out of time.

He had been putting on his best clothes, which were a non wrinkled t-shirt and jeans when the doorbell had rung. He'd trudged out unwillingly and grumbling as he tried to fix his hair. But all that unwillingness moved away when he opened the door and came face to face with his girlfriend, standing in his doorway, wearing a shimmery dark green dress and holding up a dozen of blue balloons with a bouquet of...was that Delos flowers?

She grinned beautifully before stepping inside, "Hey, babe," kissing him on the cheek she walked inside leaving a frozen Percy by the door. "Hey Sally,"

"Julie! you're here!" His mom trudged out of the kitchen and hugged Juliet taking the balloons and bouquet from her hand while Percy still stared at her in slack jaw. "I was wondering when you were going to come," Sally said, making him grow more confused.

"You knew?" He asked, Juliet turned in his direction and winked, while Sally smiled mischievously, "Juliet wanted it to be a surprise."

"Did I surprise you Perce?" Juliet grinned at him, all bright eyes and pretty smiles, he shook his head in amusement at her antics, "Shouldn't you be in Washington?"

He directed her over to the couch while Sally went back to the kitchen. Juliet flopped down beside him, throwing her arms around him in a makeshift hug. "I'm supposed to be here for your birthday,"

"Smooth," Percy mused with a smile as she looked up from where she had been hugging him, "Smooth is my middle name,"

Percy chuckled before drawling out, "Sure it is,"

"Hey don't go insulting my name, dude." Juliet lightly smacked him across the arm making him over react and hold the place in mock pain.

Percy laughed, "Okay, okay, I won't insult your middle name. Smooth it is."

Juliet grinned, "That's more like it."

Percy leaned down as if to kiss her but the sun shone directly in his eyes making him go blind and retract back with a growl, Juliet looked out towards the sunlight in frustration, "My dad still giving you a hard time?"

"Nah, babe, Getting sunburnt and blind is all fun and chill!" Percy spoke in a fake enthusiastic voice while rubbing his eyes with a sarcastic smile.

Juliet returned the smile with one of her own, "Just remember to put on the sunscreen, honey."

Percy gave her a deadpan look, making her chuckle before she relented, "I'll talk with him, ask him to stop harassing you? Cool?"

"Cool, Thanks." Percy replied pulling her back towards him.

"It's all cool bro, I got your back,"

"When will you stop?"

They lounged on the couch for the afternoon. Later Paul Blofis came over, but that was okay because Chiron had manipulated the Mist to convince everyone at Goode High School that Percy had nothing to do with the band room explosion. Now Paul and the other witnesses were convinced that Kelli had been a crazy, firebomb-throwing cheerleader, while he had simply been an innocent bystander who'd panicked and ran from the scene (Juliet had snorted at that). Percy would still be allowed to start as a freshman at Goode next month. If he wanted to keep his record of getting kicked out of school every year, he'd have to try harder.

Tyson came to the party, too, and Sally baked two extra blue cakes just for him. While Tyson, Juliet and Sally got busy putting streamers around the ceiling, Paul Blofis asked Percy to help him in the kitchen.

As they were pouring punch, he said, "I hear your mom signed you up for driver's ed this fall."

"Yeah. It's cool. I can't wait."

Seriously, he'd been excited about getting his license forever, but he guessed his heart wasn't in it anymore, and Paul could tell. In a weird way he reminded Percy of Chiron sometimes, how he could look at you and actually see your thoughts.

"You've had a rough summer," he said. "I'm guessing you lost someone important."

Percy stared at him. "How do you know that? Did my mom—"

He held up his hands. "Your mom hasn't said a thing. And I won't pry. I just know there's something unusual about you, Percy. You've got a lot going on that I can't figure. But I was also fifteen once, and I'm just guessing from your expression...Well, you've had a rough time."

Percy nodded. He'd promised his mom he would tell Paul the truth about him, but now didn't seem the time. Not yet. "I lost a couple of friends at this camp I go to," he said. "I mean, not close friends, but still—"

"I'm sorry."

"Yeah...."

"Here." Paul handed him some punch. "To your fifteenth birthday. And to a better year to come."

They tapped their paper cups together and drank.

"Your girlfriend seems really nice," Paul spoke as they drank side by side, Percy's eyes flitted over to Juliet outside standing on her tiptoes and laughing with blue streamers stuck in her hair, a smile made way to his own face, "Yeah she's the best."

"I get that," Paul said before sighing and continuing, "Percy, I wanted to ask you something."

"Yeah?"

"Girl stuff."

Percy frowned, last time he checked Juliet was the girl in their relationship. "Hey, I can call Jules here if you need advice?"

"No," Paul chuckled, " it's about your mom, I'm thinking about proposing to her."

Percy almost dropped his cup. "You mean...marrying her? You and her?"

"Well, that was the genera idea. Would that be okay with you?"

"You're asking my permission?"

Paul scratched his beard. "I don't know if it's permission, so much, but she's your mother. And I know you're going through a lot. I wouldn't feel right if I didn't talk to you about it first, man to man."

"Man to man," Percy repeated. It sounded strange, saying that. He thought about Paul and his mom, how she smiled and laughed more whenever he was around, and how Paul had gone out of his way to get him into high school. He found himself saying, "I think that's a great idea, Paul. Go for it."

He smiled really wide then. "Cheers, Percy. Let's join the party."

Percy was just getting ready to blow out the candles when the doorbell rang. His mom frowned. "Who could that be?"

"Jules did you call anyone else?" Percy turned to the blonde by his side, but Juliet just shook herded in confusion.

Sally opened the door and gasped.

It was Percy's dad. He was wearing Bermuda shorts and a Hawaiian shirt and Birkenstocks, like he usually does. His black beard was neatly trimmed and his sea-green eyes twinkled. He wore a battered cap decorated with fishing lures. It said NEPTUNE'S LUCKY FISHING HAT.

"Pos—"His mother stopped herself. She was blushing right to the roots of her hair. "Um, hello."

"Hello, Sally," Poseidon said. "You look as beautiful as ever. May I come in?"

"Rizz," Juliet mumbled next to him, trying her best to hold back her laughter earning a look from Percy.

Sally made a squeaking sound that might've been either a "Yes" or"Help." Poseidon took it as a yes and came in.

Paul was looking back and forth between them, trying to read their expressions. Finally he stepped forward. "Hi, I'm Paul Blofis."

Poseidon raised his eyebrows as they shook hands. "Blowfish, did you say?"

Juliet coughed, Percy knew it was laugh.

"Ah, no. Blofis, actually."

"Oh, I see," Poseidon said. "A shame. I quite like blowfish. I am Poseidon."

"Poseidon? That's an interesting name."

"Yes, I like it. I've gone by other names, but I do prefer Poseidon."

"Like the god of the sea."

"Very much like that, yes."

"Well!" Sally interrupted. "Um, we're so glad you could drop by. Paul, this is Percy's father."

"Ah." Paul nodded, though he didn't look real pleased. "I see."

Poseidon smiled at me. "There you are, my boy. And Tyson, hello, son! Juliet, dear, good to see you again."

"Daddy!" Tyson bounded across the room and gave Poseidon a big hug, which almost knocked off his fishing hat.

Paul's jaw dropped. He stared at Percy's mom. "Tyson is..."

"Not mine," she promised. "It's a long story."

"What's up Sir," Juliet flashed a peace sign to Poseidon, Percy envied how easily she got along with his father while her father had murder in his eyes whenever he spotted Percy.

"I couldn't miss Percy's fifteenth birthday," Poseidon said. "Why, if this were Sparta, Percy would be a man today!"

"That's true," Paul said. "I used to teach ancient history."

Poseidon's eyes twinkled. "That's me. Ancient history. Sally, Paul, Juliet, Tyson...would you mind if I borrowed Percy for a moment?" He put his arm around Percy and steered him into the kitchen.

Once they were alone, his smile faded.

"Are you all right, my boy?"

"Yeah. I'm fine. I guess."

"I heard stories," Poseidon said. "But I wanted to hear it directly from you. Tell me everything."

So he did. It was kind of disconcerting, because Poseidon listened so intently. His eyes never left Percy's face. His expression didn't change the whole time he talked. When he was done, he nodded slowly.

"So Kronos is indeed back. It will not be long before full war is upon us."

"What about Luke?" Percy asked. "Is he really gone?"

"I don't know, Percy. It is most disturbing."

"But his body is mortal. Couldn't you just destroy him?"

"Mortal, perhaps, but there is something different about Luke, my boy. I don't know how he was prepared to host the Titan's soul, but he will not be easily killed. And yet, I fear he must be killed if we are to send Kronos back to the pit. I will have to think on this. Unfortunately, I have other problems of my own."

Percy remembered what Tyson had told him at the beginning of the summer. "The old sea gods?"

"Indeed. The battle came first to me, Percy. In fact, I cannot stay long. Even now the ocean is at war with itself. It is all I can do to keep hurricanes and typhoons from destroying your surface world, the fighting is so intense."

"Let me come down there," he said. "Let me help."

Poseidon's eyes crinkled as he smiled. "Not yet, my boy. I sense you will be needed here. Which reminds me..." He brought out a sand dollar and pressed it into his hand. "Your birthday present. Spend it wisely."

"Uh, spend a sand dollar?"

"Oh, yes. In my day, you could buy quite a lot with a sand dollar. I think you will find it still buys a lot, if used in the right situation."

"What situation?"

"When the time comes," Poseidon said, "I think you'll know."

Percy closed his hand around the sand dollar, but something was really bothering him.

"Dad," Percy said, "when I was in the maze, I met Antaeus. He said...well, he said he was your favorite son. He decorated his arena with skulls and—"

"He dedicated them to me," Poseidon supplied. "And you are wondering how someone could do something so horrible in my name."

Percy nodded uncomfortably.

Poseidon put his weathered hand on his shoulder. "Percy, lesser beings do many horrible things in the name of the gods. That does not mean we gods approve. The way our sons and daughters act in our names...well, it usually says more about them than it does about us. And you, Percy, are my favorite son."

He smiled, and at that moment, just being in the kitchen with him was the best birthday present he ever got. Then Juliet called from the living room. "Perce? The candles are melting!"

"You'd better go," Poseidon said. "But, Percy, one last thing you should know. That incident at Mount St. Helens..."

For a second Percy thought he was talking about Juliet kissing him, and he blushed, but then he realized he was talking about something a lot bigger.

"The eruptions are continuing," he said. "Typhon is stirring. It is very likely that soon, in a few months, perhaps a year at best, he will escape his bonds."

"I'm sorry," He said. "I didn't mean—"

Poseidon raised his hand. "It is not your fault, Percy. It would've happened sooner or later, with Kronos awakening the ancient monsters. But be aware, if Typhon stirs...it will be unlike anything you have faced before. The first time he appeared, all the forces of Olympus were barely enough to battle him. And when he stirs again, he will come here, to New York. He will make straight for Olympus."

That was just the kind of wonderful news he wanted to get on his birthday, but Poseidon patted him on the back like everything was fine. "I should go. Enjoy your cake. And Percy," Percy looked at his father as his eyes turned a little somber, "Do not let Achilles win over."

And just like that he turned to mist and was swept out the window on a warm ocean breeze.

It took a little work to convince Paul that Poseidon had left via the fire escape, but since people can't vanish into thin air, he had no choice but to believe it.

They ate blue cake and ice cream until they couldn't eat anymore. Then they played a bunch of cheesy party games like charades and Monopoly. Tyson didn't get charades. He kept shouting out the answer he was trying to mime, but it turned out he was really good at Monopoly. He knocked Percy out of the game in the first five rounds and started bankrupting his mom and Paul, Juliet couldn't play much because just her luck half of the time she was in jail.

In between the game Percy excused himself to go to the washroom. When he didn't return for a long time Juliet went looking for him only to find him planting a flower, from Calypso.

"Do you like getting on my nerves?" Percy looked back then, slowly turning around to find Juliet leaning by his bedroom door with her arms crossed and an eyebrow raised. He immediately held his hands up as if caught stealing, "I'm not cheating, swear, cross my heart and hope to die,"

"Yeah, I hope you die too, if you ever even think of the word cheating," She sassed him while walking beside him and snatching the plant from his hand and planting it herself. "Men, are so irritating." She mumbled under her breath while Percy kept mumbling sorry's.

One the plant was planted they both stepped back. Nothing happened at first.

Then, as they watched, a tiny silver plant sprang out of the soil—a baby moonlace, growing in the warm summer night.

"Nice plant," a voice said.

Both jumped.

"Jesus Christ!" Juliet's hand went to her heart, while Percy had pulled out riptide and was standing infront of her.

Nico di Angelo was standing on the fire escape right next to them. He'd just appeared there.

"Sorry," he said. "Didn't mean to startle you guys."

"No, no, it's totally unsurprising to pop up in fireplaces yeah," Percy mumbled while capping riptide, Juliet stepped forward and asked, "what are you doing here? You need a haircut."

He'd grown about an inch taller over the last couple of months. His hair was a shaggy black mess. He wore a black T-shirt, black jeans, and a new silver ring shaped like a skull. His Stygian iron sword hung at his side.

"I've done some exploring," he said. "Thought you'd like to know, Daedalus got his punishment. Also this is a new hairstyle I don't need a haircut."

"You saw him? And it's not a hairstyle you need a haircut."

Nico nodded. "Minos wanted to boil him in cheese fondue for an eternity, but my father had other ideas. Daedalus will be building overpasses and exit ramps in Asphodel for all time. It'll help ease the traffic congestion. Truthfully, I think the old guy is pretty happy with that. He's still building. Still creating. And he gets to see his son and Perdix on the weekends. And this is a hairstyle you are just unfamiliar with it."

"That's good." Juliet said. "But that's not a hairstyle I'm not that fashion inept right now to know that you need a haircut."

Nico tapped at his silver ring. "But that's not the real reason I've come. I've found out some things. I want to make you an offer. And no, we are not getting me a haircut."

"You are so getting a haircut. What is the offer though?"

"The way to beat Luke," he said. "If I'm right, it's the only way you'll stand a chance."

Percy took a deep breath. "Okay. I'm listening."

Nico glanced inside his room. His eyebrows furrowed. "Is that...is that blue birthday cake?"

He sounded hungry, maybe a little wistful. Percy wondered if the poor kid had ever had a birthday party, or if he'd ever even been invited to one.

"Come inside for some cake and ice cream," Juliet said. "It sounds like we've got a lot to talk about. Including your hairstyle choices."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 1.1K 18
Chaos makes the muse. โฐ SON OF NEPTUNE - MARK OF ATHENA โฑ โฐ PERCY X FEM!OC โฑ โฐ STATUS : ONGOING โฑ ยฉ-assassinscreed, 2021
119K 3.4K 28
in which percy jackson finds the girl of his literal dreams OR in which alora beaufoy can't help but seal the fate of the son of poseidon (pjo serie...
8.9K 250 17
Now you might be used to the story of Percy Jackson the son of Poseidon but this isn't his story, this is my story, Daniel Drake so sit back and enjo...
9.1K 229 12
in which, the daughter of Hera, goddess of marriage, women, family, and childbirth starts to develop feelings for another demi-god, the son of Poseid...