I love you, ๐Ÿ’ž

By HiiWorld7

story of armaan who is fighting for place in his own family and amulya who is princess of her family amulya a... More

characters
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
epilogue
my otherstory
new story
new story
new story

part 5

2.9K 99 6
By HiiWorld7

Amulya pov

I came to visit dev uncle today . He will feel happy that armaan is moving on from past. While entering office I saw Rohan and his wife.

Rohan - wife and husband both are happy today.

I smiled at him and replied

Amulya - we are happy. Meet you afterwards.

I went towards dev uncle cabin when I heard

Armaan - you know dad i used behave like a husband just not to hurt her . I don't want to break her heart by saying her that I love someone else or you forced me to marry her

I didn't hear more and went away from there.

I reached home and maanya was still sleeping in her crib . I left her home with my father as he came to visit. He is going on business trip for 1 month so he came to visit me.

Prudhvi - princess , I am leaving now my flight in one hour I should airport.

Amulya - ok dad
I told with fake sadness

Prudhvi - are you okay princess ,I feel you are sad.

Amulya - no dad ,I am really happy.

Prudhvi -ok bye ,take care.

After my father left , I cried my heart out. I am completely broken . Why ? He loves someone else . He is acting to be my husband. Why?

I know he doesn't love me but I thought I make him fall in love with me oneday but how can I when he already love someone else. Now what will happen to maanya and me. No I can't be selfish,if he loves someone else he can't be happy with me . I will give him happiness even if it breaks my heart.

I packed mine and maanya bags to leave to my home. Before leaving i wrote letter to armaan

Dear armaan
       I love you soo much armaan . I will do anything for your happiness even if it breaks my heart. It was my mistake that i became stubborn to marry you. I loved you before marriage so forced daddy to marry you may be that's the reason dev uncle forced you to marry me . But if I know you love someone else I would have backed out armaan . I always thought your distance with me is due to ignorance of your family,you just wanted to safe by distancing every one but I never thought I came between you and your love . But now I will go away . You marry a girl you love and be happy.
             Yours soon to he ex-wife
                        Amulya .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Frozen Hearts By Lavender

Mystery / Thriller

6K 341 26
We all have planned something in life but the thing we don't realize is life has already plotted our destiny. When we will begin and when we will bre...
5.7K 233 2
My first OS on our lovely couple Swasan.... Please read and comment.... ยฉ 2017 Aditi Singh All Rights Reserved
2.6K 117 11
A real life south indian love story between two friends. you can see yourself in this story, by chance the main character may be you. This sto...
Sisters' Secrets By Ruhana

Mystery / Thriller

1.2K 65 10
[UNDER EDITING ] Ruhana Khanna lives with her sister, Manvi and daughter, Avni. They are happy in life. But, Ruhana holds a secret in her life which...