Spying is my life... But now...

By KenZ_Dizzy95

Sadie and Sam are back from Christmas break and already starting another mission, they have to go back underc... More

Prolog
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Epilogue.
Authors note.
Book 4 sneak peak!!!
Attention!!!!!!!

Chapter 7.

12.1K 483 55
By KenZ_Dizzy95

A week has gone by and I've only seen one suspicious thing around campus, aside from the drug stuff going on-considering Kyle and Jennifer. I had a job practically every night, it was going excellent, and I'm starting to come up with a plan to get Kyle out. But I still need to work out the details, it's always the little things that count as you know.

I'll try and keep you updated, so far so good here-

-xSadie

I finished writing the small email and sent it to Greg, I put the phone in my pocket and picked up my muffin. Right when I take a bite though, my name gets called.

"Katerina!"

I turn and look to see who called me and see Jennifer and Skype making their way towards me, I give them a wave as they take a seat at the table.

"Hey guys, what's up?" I asked pushing my glasses up my nose.

"We were just going to grab a bite to eat, I haven't really seen my brother in a while" she shrugged.

I looked over and saw Jace just blending in with the normal crown from afar, he was keeping an eye on Jennifer. But since she was with her brother, I was pretty sure she would be fine. I knew he had on his listening device and could perfectly hear us from where he was, so I fingered he cold hear me.

"Nice. Well, don't let me ruin your time, I was just waiting on Jace" I said, I peaked from the corner of my eye and saw him look my way. He raised an eyebrow when he saw me looking, probably also from what I said. "We were going to meet up for a quick drink after class" I said putting a bite of my muffing in my mouth.

"Really? Oh cool, you mind if we join you guys?" Jennifer asked.

"Sure" I smiled at them. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jace finally making his way over here.

"So what have you been up to lately?" Kyle asked me.

"Just the normal" I shrugged. "How about you?"

"Same"he replied.

"How about you Jennifer, How was the party last night?" She went to a party that one of the guys on the football team was hosting, I told her I didn't want to go but I still went and kept an eye on her without her knowing.

"It was great! You should have been there, this one guy had decided to do karaoke..." She started laughing "and he was pretty drunk. It sounded awful, but was so funny!" She was still laughing "he even tried to do a stage dive, but no one caught him. But he's all right"

We were all laughing at her little story , I looked around and didn't see Jace anywhere. I shrugged it off and turned back to the conversation that was going on, but then my sight was cut off by two hands in front of my eyes. The person leaned down close to my ear and whispered.

"Guess who" I could hear the smile in Jace's voice.

"Hmm, Ashton Kutcher?" I said with sarcasm and a fake excited voice.

"No, but pretty close." He whispered as he chuckled.

"Ryan Reynolds ?" I questioned again, chuckling a little.

"You know, you suck at this game" he said in his normal voice. Standing up and taking his hands off my eyes, took my muffin and took a big bite out of it.

"Jace! That's my muffin" I slap him n the arm playfully.

"Oh, so you do know who I am?" He asked teasingly, holding my muffin out of reach.

"Yes!! Now give me my muffin!" I jumped up from my chair and tried to grab it, but he held it higher.

"Come on shorty, if you want it you gotta work for it" he taunted, smiling widely at me.

"Fine then!" I said accepting the challenge.

I put my hand on his shoulder and jumped, using my hand as extra leverage to get me up. I almost got it but he jerked it out of my reach at the last second, I playfully glared at him and jumped again but he still held it out of my reach. I got an idea then and smiled at him, I went around him and jumped on his back. I had my legs hooked around his waist and put my hands on his shoulders, I pushed myself up higher and reached for the muffin.

"That's cheating" he claimed and moved his arm around so I couldn't grab it.

"No,... It's using your brain! Now hold still" I laughed trying to grab the muffin out of his hand that keeps moving around.

I finally decided to just grab his arm and hold it still, but when I did that, he switched what hand he was holding the muffin in. I grunted and tried to grab it from the other hand but he switched it again, I narrowed my eyes at the back of his head and then flicked it.

"Hey! What was that for?" He faked a pout and rubbed the back of his head. I leaned my head around to look him in the eyes.

"You know what for. And you do remember I have other ways to make you give that back, right?" I hinted while smirking, I slowly slid my hand down his arm towards the muffin.

"Maybe" he gulped, I was almost there when he suddenly knew what I was doing and quickly moved his hand again.

"Ugh, you always make me do things the hard way." I told him rolling my eyes playfully.

"What do you mean?" He asked with fake innocents.

"You know exactly, what I mean" I said as I brought my leg up and hooked it over his shoulder, I brought the other one up and suddenly I was sitting on his shoulders.

I hooked my legs tightly around his shoulders and squeezed, locking his arms in place. I smirked triumphantly and reached out for the muffin, he tried to move his arms out of the way, but he could barely go anywhere. I finally grabbed the muffin from his hand.

"Yes!" I said proudly and ate the last two bites of it. I looked and noticed Jennifer and Kyle laughing at our childishness, I shrugged looked down statue like Jace.

"You wanna give me back my arms now?" I could feel him rolling his eyes, well not literally.

"Sure, you have to help me down anyway" I chirped, I let go of him with my legs.

He reached up and grabbed my waist then ducked his head and lifted me off his shoulders, he brought me over his head and set me down In front of him. Jace shook his head at me with a smile on his face, letting his hands longer there for a couple more seconds than Necessary. He dropped his hands and sat down in the seat I was siting in, I crossed my arms at him, he just shrugged and pulled me down into his lap. I sat sideways on his legs-more so his knees actually, and tried to hold still and fight the blush that was wanting to creep onto my face.

"So what's up?" Jace asked everyone casually, like nothing happened.

"Nothing much man, just a bunch of work ad school for me" Kyle replied.

"Just school and friends" jennifer said. Jace turned his head and looked at me.

"What? You know what i've been up to, I'm practically with you 24/7" I told him pushing my glasses back up my nose and crossing my arms.

"I know that" he chuckled. "so, anyone up for movie nigh-" Jace's question was cut off when Kyle's phone started ringing.

"Excuse me, I gotta take this" he mumbled getting up and walking a few steps away. I saw the phone screen for a spilt second and already knew that it was Bane Kensington calling him.

he held the phone up to his ear and listened for a minute, he mumbled a few replies and i also caught a fleeting glance in my direction. i knew they were probably telling him he was going to be escorting me on another drop off tonight, but the way his face was is telling me different. he said something else into the phone then quickly hung up, he came back to the table and sat down with a sigh.

"What was that?" his sister asked him.

"Just got called into work for the night, so I guess that will be a no on the movie night for me guys" he said tiredly.

"You're going to work again? But you've been gone every night, you said you stopped working as much" jennifer said with a sad tone in her voice.

"Yeah well, gotta cover for someone tonight now" he lied to her, I raised an eyebrow in his direction. "oh and, they told me to tell you that they have something for you tonight" he said with a dead tone in my direction.

"Really? Thats good" I said before taking a sip of my coffee.

"Wait, you guys work at the same place?" jennifer asked confused.

"She gets some jobs there every now and then, but she doesn't work there full time" Kyle lied before I could say anything.

"Yeah, it's so I can have some extra cash laying around" I went along with it.

"Oh, okay... so is it just you and me tonight Jace? Or are we moving it to later?" she eyed everyone.

"No no, y'all can do movie night without us." I smiled at her.

"Okay cool, so what movie do you wanna watch Jace?" she asked him smiling, it was a friendly smile but for some reason I didn't like it.

"I don't know, we'll check it out tonight" he smiled.

"Okay cool" she chirped happily.

After coffee we split up, jennifer went her way- Kyle went his way- and me and Jace went our way, slowly trailing behind Jennifer to keep an eye on her.

____________________________________________________________

Unknown POV

I sat there in the shadows, watching Kyle's little sister. ever since Kyle brought up leaving, the boss has been having us check on her, just to scare kyle and keep him with us. as i sat there and watched her walk back towards her dorm, I saw her little roommate and our new little worker walking back a good 20 yards behind Jennifer. curiously watching her for a little, then watching the other girl.

Jennifer's phone must have rung because she pics it up and holds it to her ear, I look behind her and see her friend walking with a guy.

They're not doing much, just walking and talking. Soon I see her and him playing and she jumps onto his back, they're laughing as he starts spinning around in circles. I hold back a laugh at their childishness and glance back to jennifer. She got off the phone now but she's getting to far away, I look around and decide its clear, then casually go out in the public eye.

I'm only about 20 feet behind her, so I take a quick rout to get closer without seeming suspicious and then sit on the next bench. Right when I sit down though my phone goes off, I take it put and see it's the boss calling.

"What's the scoop?"

"Nothing new, and all is good" I tell him, using code incase anyone hears.

"Excellent, report back if you find anything before you leave then" he said then hung up.

I put my phone in my pocket and continued to watch the girl from the shadows, every now and then I would glance at the other, but I knew I should probably stay away from her, she could probably easily recognize me from the warehouse.

Continued she got inside her dorm, I stayed in the shadows till I knew the Kat wouldn't be able to spot me. Then I slipped out of the school grounds without being noticed.

________________________________________________________

sorry! i know it's not much:/ but i need something for a filler, i promise the next chapter will be loads better!! atleast i hope lol.

let me know what you think!!:)

55 votes and i wil update again!!

30 somments and i will update faster!!:D

thanks for reading! and let me know what you think!!:D

-KenZ_Dizzy95

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79K 5.6K 47
Elsie-Rae always fancied having Double D's and that's exactly what she got after her boyfriend Ben dumped her, since that night in McDonald's car par...
554K 2.1K 61
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
12.4K 1.8K 55
(Book Three in the Whispers of Nowhere Trilogy) The Spectrum has fallen. Those not trapped within its borders find themselves scattered across the re...
158K 5.7K 61
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...