Umbrella Corporation (Overlor...

By Hellbound199

Ainz Ooal Gown was sent to a new world. But that wasn't the only guild to be transported. A guild called Umbr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Special Chapter 1
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 33

459 25 2
By Hellbound199

Music plays across the courtyard while Y/N stands beside Alcina, trying her best to smile while she makes conversation with the pathetic nobles.

All they did was talk about the recent events and their woes, which couldn't even be compared to the hardships the peasants endured in the Kingdom. But this is the high life. No matter how much the Scientist hated it, he needed to do it for Umbrella to take a foothold in this Kingdom.

Y/N looks at the courtyard, eyes peering at the sheer number of nobility. If he hadn't been to the lower levels of the Re-Estize, he would have deduced that this Kingdom contains only the rich.

But the required number has been achieved.

"Duvall, do it." The Scientist commanded. While he's not on board with Duvall's beauty attracting attention, it was not beyond the Scientist to brag Umbrella's Corp's creations.

Duvall walks out as planned. While not in his full Adamantite gear, he still wore an outfit befitting of security. He seems to take the crowd by surprise, especially those who have already had the chance to gaze at his inhuman beauty.

He immediately walks to Alcina and whispers something to her. Alcina cuts her conversation off with a noblewoman, not that it would matter as Duvall already enchanted her.

As quickly as he arrived, he left with Alcina in tow. You follow, releasing a weak chuckle upon seeing the reactions.

Inside, Arbor Baum stood idly, waiting for his Creator's command.

"Lighten up, Baum. You look like a parasite inside you is controlling you." Y/N joked as the man stood still.

"It is the day of our partnership. I would've wanted a takeover, but we'd be stepping across our boundaries here." He says, dusting him off.

"Well, in our eyes, it is a takeover." Excella Gione said, walking towards Baum and resting her hand on his shoulder.

Y/N hears Heisenberg's booming voice on the balcony, "Good evening! Ladies and gentlemen, we thank you for waiting. And now, let us commence the ceremony!"

The crowd goes silent, not anticipating an announcement, nor was it on the invitation given to them and their families. The nobles start to mutter with themselves,

"We thought it was just a welcoming party to get on our good side." A noble mutters, getting agreements from the others.

Alcina suddenly stands up, completely silencing the area. Only some nobility had seen her, and those who didn't were immediately captivated by her unmatched stature and beauty.

"Following the unknown attacks here in Re-Estize, we know that many people, even nobility, have been clamoring for a good supply of building materials."

"The ones responsible for the attack had left the Kingdom demolished. So I implore you to look around. The once filthy sex district of the now defunct Six Arms crime syndicate has been rebuilt and refurbished to our standards." Alcina says, making everyone look around the area.

Excella walks forward from behind Alcina and continues the speech for her, "Aren't the lumber and the marble floor lovely?" She asks, getting some nods.

"Take note of how refined it is, devoid of imperfections. Have a gander and see the durability of the walls and floor of this establishment." She says, making the crowd look around in hesitation.

Gione laughs, "Please, have at it, kick the walls, stomp the floor, dent it with a knife or a fork. Just try." She says, ushering the people.

A noble from an unknown family tries to mark the walls with a fork, finding no indention nor marks after their supposed attack. Upon seeing this, multiple tries to do the same, ending in the same result.

The crowd erupts into claps, finding it satisfactory, "Now, now. If you're jealous, don't be. Because these materials will be offered... for a price, of course."

"We also know that many nobility here have their domains, inside or outside, of Re-Estize. So, for those who don't want to spend an extra coin lining commoner walls with materials as extravagant as these, we're offering a downgrade for a cheaper price." Excella continues.

"Now that that's out of the way, we'll show you the person you need to talk to if you are interested in what we're offering."

"Let us introduce Umbrella Enterprise's newest partner, Arbor Baum!" Excella announces, getting some gasps from the nobles, especially after he appears beside Excella.

Mutterings erupt once again. Arbor Baum had no partnerships, only associates. He was a parent company and monopolized the business sector. To think that Umbrella had not only garnered his attention. They even made him partner with them.

If that didn't speak power, then what does?

"After tonight, Umbrella Enterprise will be partnered with Baum Industries for all your building needs. The Kingdom is in shambles after the attack, and we are the solution." Excella announces, shaking hands with Arbor Baum for all to see.

The crowd erupts into cheers. No matter how suspicious the new group is, they have class and know how to cater to nobility. From the venue, the professionalism, and even their appearances spoke nothing but royalty.

The party raged on... or at least how the nobility partied. Despite the multiple requests of the Scientist's Subjects to stop mingling with commoners, he pressed on, using the cover of a simple butler to eavesdrop on conversations.

"Excuse me, butler?" A group of ladies called the butler. He puts on a smile and walks over.

"How may I be of service, madam." He asked.

"May we ask what Mr. Duvall's relation is with Lady Alcina and her daughters?"

"Oh- umm..." The Scientist was caught unaware, not expecting a question like that. "I don't think I'm allowed to answer that question..." He awkwardly laughed.

One of the ladies walked closer, shoving a coin pouch into the butler's hand, "I'm sure this should change your mind." He smiled as the girls laughed, mistaking it for gratitude.

"If any of you knew what I am, you'd be cowering on the floor right now." He thought, deciding to humor the ladies.

"From what I heard, Sir Duvall is a distant cousin of Lady Alcina." He answered, getting squeals from the ladies.

"That's a large competitor gone." A girl chuckled, stressing the word.

"Now, mind telling us if Sir Duvall is seeing someone?" Another lady piped in.

The Scientist was about to open his mouth, but another coin pouch dropped on his hand. "I-I don't think so. Being one of Lady Alcina's attendants, Sir Duvall is mostly beside her all day with Sir Norman."

The ladies raise an eyebrow, expecting more. "With his schedule, I'm sure Mr. Duvall isn't in any relationships as of the moment." He sighed, defeated.

They squeal again, gaining some attention from the other nobility in the courtyard.

"Now, bring us one of the finest drinks." One of the ladies ordered.

"Of course, I'll have them bring it to you." The Scientist sighed, finally out of that conversation.

One of the wealthier ladies grabbed his arm, surprising the Scientist. Not because of the grab but because he could see Bela glaring at the woman from the balcony.

"It's okay, Bela, I'm just blending in." He said through the Hive Mind. Bela stares at her one last time before she continues talking with another nobleman.

"I can see how close you are to the Dimitrescu Family." She pulls the Scientist closer, giving him another larger pouch than the last few. "My details are enclosed inside. If you can give our family a positive impression on your masters, there will surely be a bountiful reward for you."

With that, she let him go. You look at the coin pouches in your hand with a smile. "The plan is already coming to fruition." It's unsurprising as creations of the esteemed Umbrella Corporation are gods compared to mortals.

"Even little information like that fetched a pretty penny." The Scientist laughed, motioning to pocket the coin pouches, but he was absorbing them into his body.

The Scientist walks to the table containing the liquor. "Serve them these and have someone bring it to those girls at the far back." The Scientist commanded the secretly infected servant.

After all, why spend money to hire people with expertise when you can eat them, absorb their knowledge, and use it for yourself?

"You had me fooled." A man said, leaning on the counter, swirling his drink.

The Scientist raised an eyebrow, looking up at the man as his nails sharpened behind his back, ready for a fight.

The Scientist's eyes narrowed, seeing Jacques Lightborne casually sipping his drink. "Excuse me? Did I do something wrong, Mr. Lightborne?" The Scientist kept the act.

"Drop it. I've already seen through you." He said.

"Saw through what, Mr. Lightborne?" Y/N asked, ready to gut the man should the need arise.

"You're not a servant, are you? I've watched you throughout the ceremony. How close you are with Lady Alcina and even how protective her daughters are of you."

The Scientist's eyes roll as he hides the claws on his hands. "You caught me." He gives him a fake smile.

"So, who are you in this mysterious family?" He glances, now more cautious of the noble acting as a servant.

"I don't believe you have the right to ask questions like that. You are inside our property." The Scientist laughed, grabbing a liquor bottle and pouring a shot.

He drinks it and steps closer to the man, intimidating him. "Unless you want some tips on courting one of Lady Alcina's three daughters, there's nothing for me to give." He whispers, catching the man off guard.

He laughs, "Also, please try not to blow my cover. We're a large family, and I'm sure you're not foolish enough to try and fight someone who's done what no other could." He pats his shoulder before walking into the crowd.

Hidalgo walks around the courtyard, eavesdropping on any conversation he can monopolize. He didn't have to walk far, for a couple of long-allied nobilities were talking under one of the pillars underneath a balcony.

He leans on the wall, nursing a drink of his own.

"That recent accident messed up my operations. It escapes me how a Kingdom this unprotected is still thriving." A nobility said, blowing smoke from his cigarette.

"We're the last standing pillars that keep this Kingdom going; if only the Slane Theocracy weren't so strict, I would've moved already." Another nodded. "We're the lifeblood of this worthless monarch-owned land, and they couldn't even protect us."

"I share the sentiment. Many of my workers were injured and killed during the attack of that demon Jaldabaoth and those unknown creatures." She coughed, glaring in anger.

"Even if the Kingdom was at fault, they expect me to be responsible for the workers. Instead, I'd hire new ones because buying potions would be too costly for measly peasants. But no, the Kingdom doesn't allow it." She rolled her eyes, dropping her drink carelessly on the table.

"Now that the Eight Fingers are gone, I can't just trade them for better slaves." He grumbled.

Hidalgo smiled, approaching the group of three nobles. "Good evening. May I?" He gestured to the table.

One of the nobles scanned him, "And who are you?" He rudely asked, seeing Javier's getup. His outfit spoke rich, but they needed to be on their level.

"Javier Hidalgo, an associate of the Dimitrescu Family." He smiled, watching in hidden glee as the nobles folded, immediately shaking his hand.

"Of course you could." The lady said, glaring at the one who greeted him rudely. "So what does one of Lady Dimitrescu's associates want with us?"

"I'm sorry for accidentally eavesdropping, but I may have a solution to your worker problems." He said. The noble's eyes twinkled at hearing that.

"Do tell." The lady said, seductively looking at Hidalgo.

"I don't know If I have the clearance to have this out already, but since I'm the head of the project and I heard your woes, I suppose it wouldn't hurt." He laughed as the nobles huddled closer.

"As you may not know, we hail from a relatively new Kingdom gaining traction Near Slane Theocracy. We've been secluded for quite some time and now are ready to spread our innovation."

"We are providing our building materials and resources for now, but our next agenda is medicine." Hidalgo whispers, making them anticipate.

"I'm sure you are not suggesting cheaper potions. Creating pure potions that can heal extreme injuries or ailments is much more time-consuming. So selling them at cheap prices would be a waste." A noble said in disbelief at what Hidalgo was insinuating.

"Much better. I cannot specify the details as it's still a Dimitrescu family secret, but for you three, I'm willing to make an exception."

"Contact me this week, and I'll have your wounded workers fixed up, and then we'll show you the power this family holds." He takes a swig, waiting for the reactions of the nobles.

"Well, what do we have to lose?" A noble laughed, followed by the others.

"I'll see you then." Hidalgo laughed. He turns around, "Actually. I have a favor to ask for my services."

"Whatever you want, if it means getting this dilemma fixed." A noble said with a wave of his hand.

"I overheard a conversation about the Eight Fingers. If I may ask, do you know any customers of the late owner of the slave trade department, Cocco Doll?" He asked.

"And what for?" The lady asked, concerned at the sudden question.

Hidalgo fixes his coat. "One of the customers is a person we would like to have in our ranks, an individual named Horzine."

"That freak? What would a venerable family such as yours want with a filthy vermin like that?" One of the nobles asked, taking a shot of his drink as the other two glared at him.

"He might not be of higher stature and presentable, but his knowledge in certain aspects intrigues us. If you have any information about him, do contact us. A sizeable prize and gratitude from the Dimitrescu family waits for you." He laughed, leaving the nobles to ponder his offer.

"Creator. I have some nobles ready to give up information in due time. With my offer, there's no doubt they'll give it up. We'll only need to give them time." Hidalgo reported.

The Scientist smiled, beelining inside the building. "We have what we came for, thanks to Hidalgo. Let's enjoy ourselves." Y/N smiled, dropping his butler persona.

The Viruses cheer and have their fun inside while the others enjoy the top-notch service outside. The Scientist walked over to Heisenberg, dancing with Deborah, who had arrived earlier.

"Our path to Horzine's freaks is almost paved. Your Soldats, ready them." He commanded. Heisenberg bowed. "Of course, Creator."

"Splendid, continue as you were." He roleplayed a bit before leaving and relaxing on the couch.

The doors slam open with the sisters carrying their escorts, except for Bela. "Creator, can we?" Cassandra whispered.

"I promise we'll be clean." Daniela followed. "We wanted servants, but their masters wouldn't allow it."

"No, no. That's fine. I can't have others see the esteemed daughters of Alcina bringing peasants inside. You have my permission; let me talk to them first." The Scientist smiled, standing up.

"Oh, thank you, Creator!" They both said while Bela rolled her eyes, going straight to her mother to inform her that the two had permission from the Creator.

Y/N stands up and walks to the two, changing his outfit akin to nobility. "Gentlemen." He greeted, walking over to sling his hands on their shoulders in a friendly manner.

"These are fragile jewels you are to be with tonight, do be careful." He pulled them closer, gathering some DNA from them so he could replicate them later and infiltrate whatever noble family they belonged to.

"Oh, I'm sure they won't do too many unnecessary things." Cassandra laughed, grabbing her escort's arm and hugging it.

"Alright, you have my permission. Be gentle, okay?" He asked—the two nodded before he released them.

The two girls left with their midnight snack, leaving Y/N to relax again. "Soon, we'll have this Kingdom at our fingertips."

▲▼▲▼▲

Mercer stood above the balconies of his home, watching as his infected roamed the city's streets that once harbored filthy humans. He gazed in pride at his creations. "No wonder you hid them, old man." He talked to himself, feeling his Creator's consciousness still alive within the thousands he'd already consumed and became part of him.

"Mercer." He turned around, seeing Hilda, the last competent member he had. Who'd think the one who'd somewhat fulfilled their Creator's wishes first would be the one standing by his side?

A Virus with no hate and contempt for other species and merely existed to drift across the currents, doing nothing.

"What is it, Hilda?"

"Horzine's Specimen, The Patriarch had sent an Elite Crawler under the enemy's knowledge." The woman said. Mercer nods his head, signaling her to continue.

"The message details that they are trapped inside Horzine's Domain and have lost contact with him for weeks after their Creator scouted a massive energy flow in Lizardman territory."

"Incompetent as always." Mercer sighed. "Any more?" He glances at her.

"The Patriarch also gained information from their Crawlers that the enemy is in Re-Estize, parading as humans. They're looking for them

and are close at finding Horzine's domain underneath the Kingdom."

"That's good." Mercer smiled. "Once they send their freaks down in those rancid tunnels of Horzine, we'll strike and trap them."

"Uhmm... there's also some bad news..." Hilda said, her lips quivering as Mercer stared at her scrutinizingly.

"Not your fault, I assume?" He asked.

Hilda looked down. "It's Harran! He's nowhere to be found!"

Mercer laughed. "Do not worry about that coward. That thing I injected him is sure to finish him off once he reaches the forests."

"If you don't mind me asking, what did you put into him?"

"A Parasite. It was meant to pacify and consume us slowly from the inside." He whispered, making Hilda's skin crawl and itch.

"To think that thing was in our Creator's mind, ready to be made and used on us at any time." He said, causing Hilda to frown.

"What a father he was." Mercer scoffed. "Have that Crawler back to Horzine's Specimens. Tell them we'll be ready."

Hilda nodded and left.

▲▼▲▼▲

Chapter 33.

Long time no see. Been a while since I've updated this book... and so many others, but I'm once again alive and breathing.

I've finally finished the next season of Overlord and have somewhat pieced together an outline of how the story will go, so I'll be alive again... hopefully.

Thanks to the old readers before I was on the unannounced (and totally not planned) hiatus and to the new readers voting and putting this story in their reading lists.

See you all later!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 1K 20
What happens if Momonga wasn't the only player to be transported to the New World. Follow the Journey of this new powerful player known as the God of...
62.3K 2K 36
Y/N L/N. Combat Specialist, Infiltrator and Security Tactician. An Operative Agent for a pharmaceutical corporation known to many as The Umbrella Cor...
67 0 7
What if Momonga (AKA Ains Ooal Gown) is not alone in the end? What if one of the forty-one guild members shows up at the last minute? What does this...
113K 3.6K 33
Y/n aka 'Deamonius', one of YGGDRASILs strongest players and leader of Ainz Ooal Gown, the strongest guild. Having spent most of his life playing YGG...