Life Series Oneshots

Od Stars_And_Clouds837

Just a collection of oneshots about the Life Series because I have an overactive brain, Yay! I started this o... Viac

My King
The Passage Of Time
We're The Bad Boys
Allergies
Sleep For Me
Those Gosh Darn Horns
A Destined Relationship
Be Ready To Decorate (Part One)
Be Ready To Decorate (Part Two)
The Curse
100 views!!!
Us Against The World
My Red Flower
We Hit 200!
Reunion (Empires 2)
The Begining Of Spring
Untouchable
What A Dare
THANK YOU FOR 1K!!!
If She Was Free (Poem)
Oh I Hate The Mimic (Phasmophobia)
The Unknowing Lover
The Apologies I Wrote To You
Before The War
After Death (Hermitcraft Season 10)
Oh The Memories
They're Little: Children (Part One)
The Plan: Children (Part Two)
They Reverse: Children (Part Three)
Please Read
This Feeling
Winners (Poem)
Just Ren
Love Lasts Forever
I Made A Cake?
Incorect Quotes 1
Will You- (Songfic)
It Would've Happened Anyway
Incorrect Quotes 2
I Can See You (Songfic)
Love Right Before The Zombie Plague™
Incorect Quotes 3
So What If They're Not Morning People?
Hello There, Please Read!
Q and A!
HELLO THERE! 🌌
I HAVE A NEW BOOK!!!!!
The Ghost Likes You And So Do I (Phasmophobia)
In A Field Of Flowers
If The World Was Ending (Hermitcraft Season 8/9)
Heart For A Heart
Incorect Quotes 4
This One's For Ya'll
One Broken Glass
Are You Really Alone? (Part One)
Are You Really Alone? (Part Two)
Limited Life
Sorry, WHAT? (10k!?)
Once Again I'm Asking

The Best Invisible Friend (Phasmophobia)

283 2 16
Od Stars_And_Clouds837

Phasmophobia fic. Sue me.

GIGS crew 2.0 (Gem x Skizz)

Please review the photo above to see what map our ghost hunters are playing on.

Author's note about death in my phasmo fics; In the game Phasmophobia, when someone dies, they are, well, dead, but they can still interact with their surroundings. For my fanfiction of phasmo, when the ghost 'kills' you, you're not dead, just cursed. You become invisible to all the non-cursed ghost hunters, but you can still pick up things (like clipboards). When you get back to the lobby, you drink a special potion that will change you back to a normal human. In all of my Phasmophobia fics, assume that this is the way 'death' works, unless I've specified otherwise.

Welcome to the ghost hunting headquarters. Home to a certain branch of this company called the GIGS. Grian, Impulse, Gem, and Skizz. They were ghost hunters for hire, and tonight, they were on the job.

If we were to look into the headquarters, we would find these four people relaxing in chairs as they discussed what house to go to next.

"Alrighty what have we got today?" Impulse asked, looking over the list of available jobs. "Small selection here, number 6 Tanglewood Drive, Brownstone High School, and number 13 Willow Street. What are we feeling?"

"Thirteen is bad luck." Grian noted, "Let's do it!"

"Oh noooo. . ." Gem groaned from where she sat.

"I'm with G!" Skizz cried, "We can do it!"

Impulse was a burly brown haired man with brown hair and brown eyes. He wore a black t-shirt with a yellow 'i' printed on it. He also wore brown cargo shorts. A radio was attached to the belt loop on his shorts, and a serious look was painted on his face.

Grian had dirty blonde hair and blue eyes, which sparkled with mischief. He wore a red jumper and black pants. The avain's wings were red, yellow, and blue and fluffed out in excitement. He leaned back in his chair as far as it would go, tempting gravity to pull him to the floor. He had a goofy smile on his face, and he was sitting closer to Impulse.

Skizz's brown hair was all messy and fluffed up. He was a shy angel with a heart of gold. He had a black suit jacket with a white shirt underneath, but for some reason, his sleeves were ripped off. He had two white wings but no halo because he said it made him look weird.

Gem was sitting in front of Skizz, her head leaning against his chair. Skizz's hands were playing with Gem's orange hair, weaving his fingers through her soft strands. Gem wore a green sweater, and her eyes were closed in defeat as the others discussed what to bring. She also wore Jean overalls over her sweater, and a small smile grew on her face as Skizz kissed her gently on the cheek.

"It'll be okay, Gem," He reassured, "Impy knows what he's doing."

"Yes he knew what he was doing when he got me cursed with a freaking music box!" Gem cried, waving her hand in the air in frustration.

"I promise Gem-" Grian started lifting his hand into the air like a boy scout.

"Your promises mean nothing, Grian." She cried, pointing an accusing finger at him. "Who cursed me with the hand of a dead monkey and a summoning circle? Oh, and Tarot cards? Was that you or Impulse? I've forgotten because it happens so often!"

"Okay we're sorry!" Grian cried, raising his hands into the air. "How about we just do this ghost hunt already?"

"Yes!" Skizz cheered, standing up and dragging Gem to her feet. "Come on, Deppledot!"

The four hunters loaded up the van with all the gear they would need before starting the car. Impulse and Grian sat in the front, leaving Gem and Skizz in the back of the van, organising their stuff.

As the truck kicked into drive, Skizz came up from behind Gem and grabbed her, causing her to squeak in surprise.

"Skizz!" She cried as he spun her around.

Skizz didn't say anything. He just pecked her on the lips, and she flushed a deep red as he nuzzled his face into her neck.

"I love you." Skizz whispered, and Gem laughed softly.

"I love you too, Skizzy." She said, poking him gently in the chest.

"Hmm." He hummed to himself. "How much?"

"Oh you-" Gem cried, only to be cut off by Skizz's hand folding over her mouth.

"I know you love me so much." He laughed, and she just sighed, pulling his hand off of her mouth.

She stood up on her tippy toes and pressed her lips gently against Skizz's, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling his face closer.

"Get a room, you two." Grian called over the radio, and Gem and Skizz turned to see him and Impulse standing by the door.

Gem realised that they must have arrived when she and Skizz weren't paying attention.

"Sorry G." Gem laughed, "But we're just lucky you don't have Scar here!"

Grian blushed, and Impulse laughed at the avain's expense. Skizz took this opportunity to escape the conversation, grabbing a flashlight, a thermometer, and a purple glow stick. Gem followed suit, grabbing her own flashlight, an EMF reader, and the other thermometer. Impulse grabbed a flashlight, another EMF reader, and a spirit box. Grain started bringing the rest of the stuff into the front room after grabbing his own flashlight.

The three of them walked towards the house, leaving Grian to assemble the camera.

"I'm going to stick with my emotional support, Skizz, for this." Gem said, lacing her fingers through Skizz's.

"Heck yeah, let's go!" Skizz cried, pulling her towards the garage.

The two of them made it into the garage, and Skizz looked around for the breaker while Gem observed.

"It's not here!" Skizz cried, sounding frustrated. He pulled out his radio and talked to Impulse.

"I'm not crazy. The breaker can be in the garage, right?"

"Yes but it always seems to be in the basement." Impulse responded, "Breaker's on."

"You know we call it the fuse box in England." Grian commented over the radio.

Gem walked out of the garage and pulled out a thermometer walking into the kitchen. The temperature dropped to 6 degrees, and she pulled out her radio.

"It's cold in the kitchen." She announced walking towards the front door.

She passed Grian, who was carrying some salt, and she gave the avian a small smile before running into the van. She grabbed a container of sanity pills and downed the whole container after seeing how low their sanity was.

"We've got freezing temps." Impulse announced over the radio.

Gem marked it down on her booklet and crossed off all the ghosts that freezing temperatures ruled out. A few minutes later, someone set up a camera, and Gem sat down at the desk watching as Grian tried to talk to the ghost.

"Are you French? Do you like pizza? Are you here? WHERE ARRRE YOOOUUU! AND I'M SO SORRRRY!"

"Grian found Tarot cards." Skizz announced coming up behind Gem.

Gem jumped and turned around, glaring at her chuckling boyfriend. She smacked Skizz in the arm before turning back to the screen. She watched as Impulse lay down some salt that was immediately walked through. Skizz hugged her from behind and lay his head on her shoulder, watching as Grian paced the room.

"Ghooly ghosties come out to play!" Grian cried, and the crucifix lit up, causing the brit to cry out in surprise. "Ohh, it's angy!"

Suddenly Gem saw a small orb flick in the corner of the screen and she grabbed her radio, desperate to provide some new to the team.

"We've got ghost orbs!"

"Gem come in and try spirit box!" Impulse said, pulling Gem out of her initial excitement.

"I'll go in if you come in with me." Gem said, grabbing onto Skizz's hand.

Gem dragged Skizz into the house, and the moment they walked through the door, the lights went dark, and all they could hear was two sets of rapid footsteps running out of the kitchen and into the garage Gem looked up at Skizz, saw the worry etched in his face, and she realized it was a hunt. She then noticed another slower set of footsteps thumping in their direction. Gem gasped in fear, and Skizz grabbed onto her hand and dragged her behind a stack of boxes.

Gem was hyperventilating, and her breath was coming out in shallow gasps. Skizz's arms circled her torso, drawing her close to his chest as she desperately clung onto his shirt. The ghost groaned loudly, and the lights flickered like mad as the ghost entered the room. Immediately, Skizz wrapped his angel wings around Gem, shielding her from the outside world. She could feel the cold chill in the air as the ghost passed by her hiding spot, and she whimpered when the ghost stated speaking.

"Where are you?" It growled, it's voice scratchy and low.

Gem squeaked, and Skizz kissed the top of her head, trying to calm her down. She shived, leaning into his touch as the ghost left the front room. When the ghost was far enough away, Skizz whispered comfortingly to Gem, and she kissed him on the cheek, letting him know without speaking that she was alright.

"Hunt's over!" Grian announced, "Impulse is cursed! Let's get this over with so we can leave and get him the cure!"

"Come on." Skizz whispered, pulling Gem to her feet.

He led her out of the house, and the moment she was out, she let out a long breath. Skizz wrapped his arm around her shoulders, and they walked towards the van. As they made it to the van, an invisible person brushed up against Gem, causing Gem to jump up in fear.

"Oh hey, Impy." Skizz said, nodding towards the computer keyboard. "You got an idea what it is?"

A clipboard dropped down on the keyboard as Grian walked into the van and clapped Gem on the back.

"You made it!" Grian said with a smile. "Good!"

"Why are you the way that you are?" Gem asked breathlessly, and Skizz rubbed her back calmly.

A clipboard hit Grian in the back of his head, and he winced.

"Hey lay it off, Impulse!" Grain cried, and the clipboard hit him again. "Look how was I supposed to know that the first card would be death?"

"That was a cursed hunt?" Gem asked, looking back and forth between Grian and where she thought Impulse was.

"Yes." Skizz said as the clipboard was dropped onto the keyboard.

"Alrighty, what was the ghost?" Grian said, turing to the keyboard.

"Rev." Gem whispered, wrapping her arms around herself. "It was a Revenant."

The clipboard dropped on the keyboard as Skizz and Grian just stared in shock at Gem.

"Okay then." Skizz said, gesturing for Grian to start the van.

Grian walked out of the back of the van and started it as the door closed behind them. Skizz was hanging up all the stuff scattered on the floor when he heard Gem let out a whimper. He turned around to see her standing in the middle of the van, all of her previous confidence gone. Skizz opened up his arms invitingly, and Gem crashed into him, pulling him into a tight hug. Suddenly she felt two people hugging her and she froze before she realized it was Impulse. Gem sniffed, and Skizz tightened his grip on her. She let out a watery laugh, and then she spoke.

"This is definitely the weirdest thing I've ever done." Skizz laughed, and Gem could feel Impulse shaking behind her, which gave away his laughter.

"You know I can see you, right?" Grian asked, his voice coming over their radios.

Skizz laughed again and kissed the crown of Gem's head. Gem sniffed and felt a pat on the back from Impulse.

"Thanks Impy." She sighed, leaning away from Skizz and into Impulse. "You're the best invisible friend."

She felt him shake in laughter again, and his arms wrapped around her shoulders, pulling her close.

"Let's get you the cure," Skizz said, looking worriedly at Gem and Impulse. "This is really weird to watch."

They all laughed, and Gem realised that she loved her little family, and they would kick the butt's of all the ghosts the company would throw at them. Because they were a team, a wacky one, but still, a team.

Yay! I'm done. If you don't watch Phasmophobia, and you didn't understand, watch Grian's phasmo videos! They're awesome. Okay, thanks, bye!
Star

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

669K 41K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
888K 41.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
23.1K 553 12
This is my second adoption au😂 In this Au Tommy gets adopted at the age of 5. Tommy was in the orphanage for 3years because his dad was an alcoholic...
2.7K 79 44
This is my journal where I document my experiences as a wolf mythical of questionable identity ⚝ this is nonfiction, if you don't believe then this i...