Hell en Pointe | Alastor ✓

Od rjcolette

"I like the way you think, Radio Demon." "And you, Miss Hell en Pointe." ୨୧ [Y/N] [L/N] ─ also known as Miss... Více

prologue
aesthetic board
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
epilogue

chapter 5

3.8K 133 74
Od rjcolette

It took you all day to try and forget about your interaction with Alastor. It seemed like you were always emotionally on fire thinking about it — and I mean that in more ways than one.

You were exhausted by the end of the day and went to bed early, not bothering to talk to anyone else your first day here. You'd had enough social interaction for now.

You awoke to a tiny weight bouncing up on down upon you, tripping over your body and clawing on you. You groaned groggily and heard a familiar excited squealing sound. Niffy.

"Kitty, Kitty, wake up!" she exclaimed in delight. "Wake up, wake up! It's time for the daaaaay!"

"Ughhhh," you moaned, holding your head. What time was it? You felt the bright maroon sky filtering in through the blinds to your left, lighting up your room with a gentle glow. It must be awfully early for you to be this tired considering how late you went to bed last night.

"Hop up, toots," said another voice. Angel. He leaned onto your nightstand casually with a small simper upon his face. "We've got shit to do today."

You groaned in frustration again and threw a random throw pillow at Angel, flipping around to the other side of the bed to avoid looking him in the face. You were always so childish when you were tired. You heard the pillow thump against him and then fall to the floor. You face was buried in the blanket. "Go awayyyyyy! I'm tired!"

"No can do, Miss. I'm bored and we need'ta get to know eachotha better."

You then raised up in the bed very suddenly and snapped your head to the side. Your eyes glowed a bright yellow, and your hair became to slowly float around you. You felt your feline ears lengthen and your canine teeth too. Your face broke into a sadistic grin. The tone of your voice became dark and distorted, like the roar of an animal. "You realize I'm an Overlord, right? I could crush you under my feet without batting an eyelash."

Terror-filled silence flooded the room. Niffty stopped bouncing on you and Angel froze, gulping softly. It felt like this lasted a millennia, but it was only a moment.

Your eyes returned to their normal hue and your teeth and ears retracted. Your hair fell down. You waved a hand with a soft grin. "Kiddin,' sugar. I would never hurt you."

Angel let out a relieved huff and started laughing nervously. Niffty grew excited again and continued her jumping, saying something repetitively about you being a "bad girl." She was really weird.

"Alright, so what are we doing?" you asked finally, sitting up in the bed and rubbing your temples. Your hair was a mess, you're sure. Niffty rolled over with a giggle and disappeared under the bed, going completely silent. Did she fucking teleport or something?

"Shopping, the club, whatever you want I suppose," said Angel, but he seemed a little withdrawn as if your outburst from earlier reminded you that he was supposed to be as equally fearful of you like he and the others should be of Alastor.

"Let's do both," you suggested with a kind smile. You hopped out of bed and combed your hair with a brush.

"'Kay. Meet me in the lobby in ten."

You only nodded and proceeded to get ready as Angel silently left the room. You fear you may have scared him too much... Good. He should be scared.

You hummed a tune as you picked your outfit the day, which was something similar to what you wore every other day (something ballet attire related but in different soft colors and styles), and put black ribbons in your hair and, of course, the large one around your skirt protruding off your back. The bows were always your favorite part of getting ready in the mornings. You slid on your leg and arm warmers and your sneakers. Now you were ready.

You met Angel in the lobby and complimented him on his hair, which always looked the same but also always looked perfect. He softened and thanked you. You smiled back.

You both chatted for a moment, putting the leave to go out into town on hold as you got lost in mindless conversation. This continued until somebody appeared in front of you.

"Going somewhere?" said Alastor kindly. Your gaze snapped to him like a magnet. He wore his usually bright red, maroon, and black getup. His fingers danced across the head of his staff as he stood casually, waiting for a response.

"What's it to ya, Al?" said Angel, a little suspicious of the sudden question. You could only assume that this meant this was an unusually behavior for Alastor, that he likely kept to himself and out of other peoples business. Understandable. Probably not in your case, though, since he's so determined to rub it in your face that he owns your soul with merely his existence.

"Just making conversation!" he said genuinely. His movements were almost animated, like a showman of sorts. It's as if he was always putting on a performance.

"Odd," said Angel simply. He decided to play along, his body relaxing a bit. "Anyway, we were just abouta go out for some drinks and fun. Nothing major. Just a friends day out."

"That doesn't really sound like, [Y/N]..." he said, trailing off with a bright tone. In a blink of an eye, he whisked around and magically appeared behind you. He had a gloved, closed hand resting on your shoulder. He leaned in towards you before you could react, becoming so close to your ear you could feel his breath fanning across your skin. Your skin prickled with goosebumps. "...does it?"

You knew what he meant. He was outright accusing you of manipulating Angel, of getting him on your good side so if you ever needed something from him in the future, he'd be there. That's what you'd been doing to all of them, is what he basically just insinuated.

He was somewhat correct.

Cheeks twinged with red, you shouldered him off angrily, yet tried to keep your composure on the outside. You turned around to face him, Angel standing behind you merely watching the scene unfold.

"A-hem," you clear your throat. "Radio Demon. If you don't mind, it's quite disrespectful to violate a lady by touching her without her permission—"
Fucker, is what you wanted to say at the end of it.

"Ah!—" Alastor opened his mouth to counter you, probably to say something witty, but you stopped it.

"—spoken or unspoken," you said with furrowing brows, hoping your point came across quite clear.

"Right," said Alastor. His smile remained, but his eye twitched ever so slightly, hardly noticeable. Your smile crept wide upon your lips. "My... apologies."

"Oh, please, sugar, don't bore me with words you don't truly mean," you said smugly, waving him off. You turned your head to Angel. "Well, we really must be goin'."

"Really, the sky is gettin' fuckin' dark out there," Angel joked with a jab of his long thumb, referencing to how it was always dark in hell (except from the shade differences). You snorted. Then Angel let out a small giggle. You then both burst out into laughter. You covered your mouth with your hand as you hunched over, giggling.

It was ridiculous, truly. The joke really wasn't even that funny. But Angel did it as a jab to Alastor for being annoying as shit, and that was fucking hilarious.

"Haha! Hahaha!" you giggled. "Oh, oh my!"

"What," Alastor practically stated. "What? What's so funny?"

The laughter was intensified by his words.

"He- He!" said Angel, unable to get the words out.

"It's really not that funny, [Y/N]," said Alastor, his radio-tone growing deeper as he tilt his head. He had that murderous glint in his eye like someone had pissed him off severely. "It's not. He's not that funny, truly."

Oh, how you laughed even harder at that.

"Oh, for fucks sake..." murmured Alastor, his wide grin a little strained. He used his cane as a walking stick as he turned to walk away. When he was out of sight, the laughter had died down and Angel turned to look at you.

"Gosh, what is his problem?" he said. "It's almost like he was jealous or somethin'."

You shrugged, your smile still lingering. "Jealous? I doubt it. He hates me, sugar." You looked at Angel, your smile quickly fading. "And the feeling's mutual. He thinks he's all powerful and whatever, but I promise you, one day that'll change."

Angel just stared at you wordlessly. He looked concerned, and that's when you realized the... evil look upon your face. That's the best way to describe it. Evil. Conniving. Calculated.

You wiped the look away and hastily replaced it with something more... friendly. "Well," you put your hands together, "Let's go on now, shall we?"

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

108K 3K 22
"Radio Demon," I say while glaring harshly to the man across from me. "we have a deal." Just when you thought your life couldn't get any worse. You j...
63K 2K 16
⚠️WARNING⚠️: This story was written and published before the first season was fully released! Details and revelations after the pilot episode were no...
299K 10K 35
Landing a rather unexpected stroke of luck by finding you, The Princess of Hell requests your aid for providing entertainment for her new passion pro...
247K 6.9K 70
A young woman named Ariel is messing around one night and accidentally summons a trickster demon by mistake. Well...maybe not mistake, but she didn'...