Hermione riddle [Wattys 2019]...

By Alpha-Marrii

Hermione as Voldemort's beloved daughter. (#1 in wizards. #1 in daughter. #2 in deatheaters. #27 in Hermione... More

Profile
Chapter 1- Lord Voldemort
Chapter 2- The meeting
Chapter 3- Memories
Chapter 4- The letters
Chapter 5- Father daughter time
Chapter 6- Last day for father and daughter
Chapter 7- A surprise visit
Chapter 8- Betrayed
Chapter 9- Change in plans
Chapter 10- Conversations with dad
Chapter 11- Moody's class
Chapter 12- Daddy trouble
Chapter 13- Classes
Chapter 14- The Yule ball
Chapter 15- Reunion
Chapter 16- Family reunions
Chapter 17- Family reunions part 2
Chapter 18- The rape
Chapter 19- the change
Chapter 21- Aftermath
Chapter 22- Family moments
Chapter 23- Anger
Chapter 24- The ball
Chapter 25- The child they never knew
Chapter 26- Pain
Chapter 27- Rash decisions and consequences
Chapter 28- The next morning
Chapter 29- The meeting
Chapter 30- Rendrago
Chapter 31- The change pt1
Chapter 32- The change pt2
Chapter 33- Voldemorts first feed
Chapter 34- The trial pt1
Chapter 35- The trial pt2
Chapter 36- Dumbledore
Chapter 37- Luna's letter
Chapter 38- Luna's injures
Chapter 39- Luna wakes up
Chapter 40- The following days
Chapter 41- Ginny comes out pt1
Chapter 42- Ginny comes out pt2
Chapter 43- Mother daughter time
Chapter 44- Hermione wakes up
Chapter 45- Animagus
Chapter 46- Bellatrix's birthday pt1
Chapter 47- Bellatrix's birthday pt2
Chapter 48- Fur time
Chapter 49- Back in time
Chapter 50- Invasions of the mind
Chapter 51- Emotional talks
Chapter 52- Settling in
Chapter 53- The next day
Chapter 54- Parkinson's attack
Chapter 55- The aftermath
Chapter 56- The timestream
Chapter 57- Rendrago returns?
*Sneak peek*
Chapter 58- A pissed off vampire king
Chapter 59- Time turner
Chapter 60- Heartbreak
Chapter 61- A dream
Chapter 62- The aftermath of the fight pt1
Chapter 63- The aftermath of the fight pt2
Chapter 64- Healing
New story!!!
Chapter 65- A request
Chapter 66- The redhead
Chapter 67- The spell
Chapter 68- Death?
Chapter 69- Home
BEWARE!!!
Chapter 70- Draco
Chapter 71- Discussions
Chapter 72- Related to him
Not An Update
So....

Chapter 20- Breakout

10.9K 238 157
By Alpha-Marrii

*Edited*

The following months went by quickly. 

Voldemort had withdrawn his daughter and Draco from hogwarts. Severus had also taken Ginny out of Hogwarts as well. 

The two were fed up with Dumbledore's manipulations. To say dumbledore was furious was an understatement. 

He was pissed beyond belief. He had lost all control of his pawns and his plans.

Hermione spent most of the time with her father. 

She grew closer with her father then ever before. Because after what had happened, it was easy to see why. 

Hermione also grew more powerful then ever. 

 "Dad?" Hermione asks after a round of training. "Yes my dear." Voldemort laughs. "I love you." Hermione says. 

Voldemort smiles and kisses Hermiones forehead. "I love you to princess." Voldemort smiles. Hermione walks down with Voldemort to the meeting room where shouting could be heard, Dumbledores shouting. 

"Where is she!

Hermione swallows. 

"You have corrupted her!" 

Voldemort squeezes Hermione's hand before turning into a black snake. 

He curls gently around Hermiones neck and Hermione walks into the room. Lucius Malfoy turns and smiles at his niece. 

Dumbledore turns as well. "Uncle. Is everything alright?" Hermione asks. Dumbledore frowns at Voldemort who kept his eyes on Dumbledore. 

"Yes Hermione everything's fine. Dumbledore was just leaving." Lucius says. "No Mr. Malfoy I was not. Ms. Granger, you will be coming with me." Dumbledore says. 

"No. I will not. You will never munipulate me again. You lied to me. You made me believe my father was a monster. You tried to get me to kill him. I will never! be your puppet again!" Hermione shouts. 

Dumbledore is blasted back. He hits the wall and groans. "Get out." Hermione says moving closer to her uncle. 

"That's assault." Hermione laughs. 

"No one will believe you. Uncle, wipe his memory." Dumbledores eyes widen and Lucius does a memory spell and sends Dumbledore back by adjusting the wards. 

Voldemort transforms back and hugs his daughter tightly. He spins her around. Hermione laughs. "Daddy!" She squeals. 

"You were amazing Hermione." Voldemort laughs. Hermione smiles and kisses her father's cheek. "Thanks daddy." She smiles. 

Voldemort talks with Lucius for a while before taking his daughter aside. 

"I have a surprise for you my dear. The attack will happen tonight. Your mother is coming home." Voldemort says. 

Tears spill from Hermiones eyes. "I... Oh daddy." Hermione whispers hugging her father tightly. Hermione cries into her father's neck. 

"Shhh my dear." Voldemort says. Hermione smiles and hugs her father tighter. "Can- Can I be there?" Hermione asks. 

 Voldemort sighs and nods. "Only if you keep your mask on and stay by my side." Voldemort says.  Hermione nods and hugs her father tighter. 

That night, storms blew the side of azkaban prison to bits. 

Voldemort and his followers soon arrived. Hermione rushes inside and gasps seeing her mother. 

Blood caked bellatrix from head to toe. She had been beaten, badly. Voldemort gasps and brings bellatrix into his arms. 

"Bells?" Voldemort whispers with tears. "Mum?" Hermione swallows. "We need to go, now. Hermione, take her." Voldemort orders.

Hermione nods and lifts bellatrix into her arms. Merlin she was so light. What had they done to her?

Hermione let a few tears slip just thinking of this before she apperates her mother out and away from that horrible prison and into Hermione's room at Malfoy Manor.

Hermione removes her mothers arm from around her neck and gently lays her mother down upon the bed. Bellatrix then starts to groan. 

"Mummy?" Hermione whimpers. Slowly bellatrix looks up. Then in a flash she is on top of Hermione, strangling her. 

"M-Mum!" Hermione chokes out. "Where am I?" Bellatrix shrieks. Hermione struggles to fight off her mother. 

A table goes flying after Hermione rolls out from under her mother but is soon back under her grasp. 

The door opens as Lucius runs in. 

"Bellatrix stop!" He shouts struggling to get her off Hermione, who was turning blue. Lucius finally manages to free Hermione, but not before she blacks out. "Stop! Bellatrix stop!" He says now easily restraining her. Slowly Bellatrix's eyes widen. "L-Lucius?" Bellatrix slowly says. Lucius nods and slowly releases Bellatrix. 

Bellatrix's eyes widen as she realizes who she had been strangling, her daughter.  

"Oh my Merlin. Hermione!" Bellatrix wails holding her daughter in her arms. Slowly Hermione cracks her eyes just as Voldemort runs in. 

"Bella. Hermione!" Voldemort says collapsing beside his daughter. "Tom! This is all my fault. I did this. I'm so sorry!" Bellatrix sobs. 

Voldemort's eyes widen. 

He shushes his love. 

"Shhh my love. She'll be alright." Voldemort soothes. 

"M-Mummy?" Hermione groans slowly looking up at her mother. 

"Oh baby. I'm so sorry!" Bellatrix sobs. Hermione slowly sits up with her fathers help and hugs her mother tightly. 

"It's ok mum. You weren't you. It's ok." Hermione whispers. She hugs her mother tightly and let's her tears flow. "Mummy..." Hermione cries hugging Bellatrix tightly. 

Bellatrix couldn't say anything. The shock of realizing she was free from that horrible prison and the fact that she had attacked her own daughter was slowly setting down upon her. 

She hugs her daughter tightly. "Oh mummy." Hermione cries. "Shhh baby. Oh look at your neck. I'm so sorry." Bella finally gets out. 

"It's ok mummy." Hermione soothes. Bellatrix looks at Voldemort before hugging him tightly as well. 

 "Bella...." Voldemort whispers. 

Hermione smiles at her parents. 

"Oh Tom." Bella says kissing Voldemort, who groans and holds Bellatrix close. 

The deep aching pain in his heart slowly died. The look in Voldemorts eyes was soft and loving. 

"Oh my queen. What have they done to you." Voldemort whispers gently stroking Bella's matted hair. 

"They tried to break me. They knew you were alive, because I was alive. And they tried to make me tell where you were. They... They raped me Tom..." Bella whispers before sobbing into Voldemorts chest. 

Voldemort goes quiet before things slowly start shaking. 

Slowly a strangled roar of anger rises from Voldemorts throat. "THEY WHAT!!!!" Voldemort screams. 

His eyes were red with fire and Bellatrix whimper. This calms Voldemort only slightly. "Daddy please!" Hermione shouts ducking a vase that almost took her head off. 

"THEY WILL PAY!!! WHO!!!" Voldemort screams. "D-Dumbledore Tom. He-He paid off the guard and- and..." Bellatrix sobs and Voldemort lets out a serious roar of hot white anger. 

"I'm so sorry my love. I'm so sorry," Voldemort whispers calming down some for the sake of his love. But the anger he felt was still very much there. 

"Tom. I was so scared." Bella whispers. "Oh mummy. I'll kill him!" Hermione growls. Voldemort brings her into his arms as well. 

Hermione could feel her father literally shaking with anger. "He will never! touch you again Bella. I promise. Let's get you into a nice bath." Voldemort says glancing at the bruising on his daughters neck. 

Hermione hugs her mother who shook. Voldemort comforts his wife. And leads her out as Draco comes in. Hermione hugs him and cries. 

"Shhh mion. What's wrong?" Hermione kisses Draco before whispering "Dumbledore raped my mother. Dads with her right now." Draco growls and leads Hermione to bed. He lays her down and hugs her tightly before rocking her to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90 3 4
You have heard of Harry Potter, Draco Malfoy, Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley however it always says Draco is an only child that is not true I am Li...
61.4K 1.2K 23
{THIS STORY IS COMPLETED} Seraphina Malfoy, daughter of Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy, sister to Draco Malfoy, has been chosen by Lord Voldemort to carr...
134K 4.4K 20
A boy, born and raised in Azkaban for the first eight years of his life. He was the hidden child of the most despised people living in the Wizarding...
418K 8.5K 42
Hermione and her friends, Harry and Ron are destined to defeat the Dark lord and the death eaters one and for all. Right? Thats the way its been sinc...