His arranged wife

By tarawrts

Abhimanyu singh rathore , the king of the city jodhpur and the famous business tycoon of India, who has no in... More

Disclaimer
character description 1
Character description 2
1. First encounter
2. Party
3. The marriage proposal
4. The wedding bells
5. The wedding night
6. Akward moment
7. The small steps
8. Siya's plan
9. First visit
10. little talks
11. Teasing
Reception look
12. Kuldevi pooja
13. Reception party
14. Sudden meeting
15. Some conflicts
Notice
16. Siya's Investigation
18. RIFT
19. Fell apart
20. The guilt
21. Realization
22. Abhimanyu meets siya
23. Abhimanyu regrets
24. The Face off
25. The Truth
26. Sorry and Slaps
27. Game
28. The longing
30. Abhimanyu's fear
31. Blooming love
32. Bua: The mastermind
33. The mystery suitcase
34. The confession
35. sensual date
36. Movie date
37. Trap?
38. Revealation
39. Rahul is dead
40. Her Silence
41. Love or Hate
42. Siya is kidnapped
43. Unfolding secrets
Surprise
44. Reunite?
45. Justice
46. Siya is Angry
47. Date
48. Moon and Star
49. Blissful Night
50. Epilogue
Thank you note
Surprise

29. The suspicion

34.7K 3.4K 121
By tarawrts

Those who were waiting for double updates, I said after 1k followers and 20k votes, just a remainder we haven't crossed 1k follower...

And yes I am uploading today only because who have voted, silent reader atleast vote...

Vote target : 1.5k

"You knew and still didn't say anything" she asked him in confusion while he took a deep breath.
" That time I was not aware of this, I thought they were friends only, but I got to know this these days, he is always there for her but I bet he still not aware of his feelings" He said caressing my head.

" So you don't have any problem" she asked him.
" To be honest, I don't. Maybe I am being selfish, but my sister needs someone right now. I know we are there for her but we also have some limits. The pain she is feeling we can't even have an ounce of idea. She needs emotional support, she needs to realise her worth. Of course if Akash wants to be with her after knowing everything. We can't force him too, maybe it was just an attraction he might have gotten rid of. We can't force him into this" He said while she stared at him a smile played on her lips.

" He has not forgotten anything, I am coming from the terrace and he was consoling prisha, to be honest prisha looked comfortable around him. Maybe she feels safe around him" She said to him while he looked at her in amusement.

" If that's true then I will choose Akash over everything, if he makes her happy again I'll always be indebted to him" He said while she snuggled in his chest. She was tired and slept in his arms, while he massaged her feet with oil she sighed in relief in her sleep. After a few minutes he also slept beside her while holding her in his Arms.

Siya's pov*

I was in sleep when I felt someone peppering my face with kisses. I opened my eyes, I saw Abhi looking at me lovingly, I smiled at him. He attacked my lips without any warning. He pinched my waist signalling me to kiss him back. It was a slow passionate kiss. He pulled out and smiled at me while I was breathing heavily. My chest was heaving up and down. Eyes moved to my chest, I was blushing mess by now. I tried to avoid eye contact, while he pressed our chest and kneaded my breast with his hard chest.
"Ahhhhhhhh" I moaned lightly, while he kept his index finger on my chin and made me look at his eyes.
" Morning jaan" He said in a deep husky voice and I lost my senses.
"M.. Mor.. Ning" God knows why I am stuttering. He chuckled lightly and kissed my cheek.
" Someone was being bold yesterday, oh wait what were you saying or we can say what do you want me to say, I don't need your thank you, I need your kiss, your body, you and your pu..." Before he could complete I kept my hand on his mouth making him stop while he kissed my palm and chuckled.
" Please stop, I was just kidding" I said and removed my hand.
" kidding, I guess it was demand" He said while my cheeks were hurting from smiling.
" Abhi I am getting late now leave me" I said wiggling in his arms while he was giving me a devilish smile, it seemed like he was not in the mood to let me go.
" Are we being shy now? Please I thought we are going to be that bold couples" He said with a pout.

" Listen I am not shy" I said getting offended, of course I am bold he can't say like this.
" Ohh is that so?" He asked, raising his eyebrows.
" Hmm..hmm" I said smiling.
" Fine, then I am not going to touch you until you make me needy enough, inshort seduce me love, then I'll agree" Saying he got up and went to bathroom while I froze at my spot, what did he said love, did I heard it right maybe, it have slipped from his mouth. Offhoo siya you're his wife only why wouldn't he call you love, do you want him to love someone else, my conscience taunted me. " Bas hamesha manhoos baatein karna lena tum, isse accha to ye bol deti ki ha tereko hi bol rha"(yeah talk nonsense only, it would have been better if you've said that yes he loves you) I said to my inner voice really evil, I know she is jealous of me.
.
.
.

I got out of the bathroom and saw Abhi busy in laptop, now I've to work hard it would have been better if I would have accepted, that yes I am shy so what, I am girl, sharmana to ladki gehna hai( shyness is ornament of girl) but no I wanted to be that rebellious girl and put myself in this trap. He won't even kiss me and roam around me. I have to do all this. Wait but this seems fun. Huh I have some work downstairs after that I will think about how to make my big Abhi hard. Thinking this I smiled shyly as his naked figure came into my mind. I will cry a lot in my first time. I thought and blushed at my thoughts. I looked in the mirror and my face was red. I got ready immediately and went downstairs.

I went downstairs, I saw dadi had arrived, I squealed in happiness and went to her. I touched her feet and she blessed me. She caressed my face while I hugged her. She hugged me, till then prisha came she also hugged her and kissed our forehead.
" Did you forgive these idiots so easily?" She asked while I smiled. She shook her head in disappointment while everyone giggled.
" This is the first and last chance you all should learn something from this incident" She said while maa and prisha nodded.
" I am happy that you're together again like sisters. But now prisha listens to your bhabhi" She said while prisha nodded and hugged me tightly.
" I love my bhabhi and nobody can separate us" she said while I saw Akash bhai he was smiling a bit while admiring us, I hope he get what he wants. He is really secretive or we can say he never talks about himself, never thinks about what he wants for him, I was his world and he always took care of me. Did my homework when I wanted to watch Disney Princess. He has seen all the movies with me. Now, I am not here. He must be missing me so much. I wish he could get someone with whom he can live his life happily. I got out of my thoughts when mom asked me to look after the decorations of the haldi ceremony.

Author's pov*

Rahul sat on the couch, everyone applied him Turmeric paste one by one and blessed him for his future. Then Siya came, but before she could proceed with her tactics. " Siya no wastage we have to send this Tumeric to preeti's house too" she said in a warning tone while siya huffed with anger.
" What maa, I thought we will play like holi" She said crossing.
" But this is not holi siya..." But before she could say something, Akash came with extra Turmeric paste and handed it to siya. While she jumped in happiness, Rahul ran to save himself. Akash and Siya were chasing Rahul but he was saving his life. Suddenly Rahul got stuck when Akash stood in front of him, nothing came to his mind he held prisha and pushed her on Akash. Akash lost his balance and the handful of Turmeric went to prisha's cheeks and now she was all yellow in turmeric. Akash bent a little to prisha and started to take off the turmeric by his hand which was of no use. Suddenly prisha stumbled on her feet, by which prisha got pushed a little and her cheek touched Akash's cheeks, and the turmeric applied on his cheeks too. His heart started beating fast and so did prisha. Shanti and Meera shared a look and gave thumbs up to siya. They parted away while prisha ran inside by excusing and so did Akash.

Siya was still chasing him in the corridor, that's when Abhimanyu came behind the pillar and held from her waist and kept her on his shoulder while she was beating him with her small fist.

" Abhaimanyu thank you for saving me with that little devil" He shouted while he gave him thumbs up.
" Leave me, you Akdu singh rathore. I am not a bag that you'll carry me like this" She said angrily as he spoiled all her plans but he walked towards their room unbothered by her talks.

He entered the room and closed the door with his leg. He kept her down while she charged at him angrily. He held both of her hands by his one hands and took the turmeric paste and started roaming his hands around her waist. Her breath hitched by his sudden actions. He roamed his hand on her nape and came down till her cleavage her chest heaved
Up and down. She closed her eyes and waited for him to kiss her but after few moments when she didn't felt anything, she opened her eyes and saw Abhimanyu smirking at her. He applied haldi on her nose with his index finger and piched her cheeks softly.
" I haven't forgotten my words wifey" He said and went outside while she stood frozen and cyrsing the moment when she wanted to be bold.
She looked at herself, all messy. She huffed in anger and moved to bathroom to clean herself.

.
.
.

Shanti took the turmeric paste and went to Akash, " Akash beta can you give this to preeti's house" She asked him while he nodded, " Sure mom" He took the turmeric from her hands but she stopped him.

" Are but how will you drive, this turmeric cannot be transfer anywhere from this bowl" She said acting all innocent while he got confused.
"Then how will I carry this mom" He said confusingly. She looked around and spotted prisha she called her and prisha came, her eyes went to Askash who was already staring at her, she averted her gaze from Akash to shanti.
" yes Aunty" She asked.
" Prisha beta, can you go with Akash. You know this turmeric will spill. Someone needs to hold it carefully and nobody is free" She said while prisha looked around. As she was hesistating, and meera came, " Of course she will go" Meera said leaving her no argument. She held the bowl while Akash walked outside and prisha followed him.

Meera and shanti squealed in happiness and hi-fied that's when they heard someone clearing throat. They both closed eyes and almost got caught, they turned back and saw, Meenakshi, Ranveer and Amar standing crossing their hands and giving them suspicious look while they smiled awkwardly.

" What's going on?" Meenakshi asked while they both shook their head negatively.
" Oh please meera lie to someone who doesn't know you, c'mon spill the tea" Said Ranveer while meera smiled awkwardly.
" Can't we share secrets, we were just talking about our favorite serials" Shanti said abruptly.
" Do I look like a fool to you shanti" Said Amar while she nodded her head positively.
" What" Amar said while she shook her head negatively.
" I mean No" Said shanti immeadiately. They knew that they have been caught and there is no chance of getting saved. That's when they spotted their saviour, siya looked at them suspiciously while they gave her done look, she understood and laid on ground.
" Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Mom dad save me my leg" She screamed painfully while meera and shanti looked at her proudly, everyone ran to her. Amar was tensed seeing her in pain.
" Beta what happened are you fine? " He asked her worriedly touching her leg.
" No dad I think my leg is fractured now how will I dance on wedding" She cried loudly while abhi just rolled his eyes on her drama, as he already saw her creating this trap to distract them but he chose silence. Of course he is with her siya, that's the different thing he don't know why she is doing this.
" No beta, don't sya like this. I think it's just a sprain, c'mon get up" He said holding her hands.
" Oh please dad how can I walk, abhi carry me please " She said while he gave her a nod and picked her up she giggeld and kissed her cheek when she saw everyone levaing towards living room.

" Such a drama queen you're wifey" He said in dibelief while she gave him a side eye.
" Don't talk to me" She said while he chuckled.
" Why, just because I didn't kissed you. But you're my bold wifey you can do that too" He said holding his laugh while she pouted.
" Everyone toture this child, nobody cares about me" She said hugging while he just laughed at her tactics.
" Ohh yeah I should care bout my 5 ft. baby" He said while she punched his chest harshly.
" I am not short okay, it's just I didn't grew much" She said while he chuckled on her talks.
" Yeah I get it chota tower" He teased her while she gritted ger teeth.
" Artogant singh Rathore" She mumbled, he reached living room and put her on the couch.
Amar started checking her feet, " Abhimanyu can you bring the spray from Rahul's room" He said while Abhimanyu nodded. He moved towards his room and started searching for the spray. He didn't find it he thought to check it on side table. He opened the drawer and there it was. He took it immediately, just when he was about to close the drawer something caught his attention. A part of bracelet, he was confused as this seemed familiar to him, that's when it clicked his mind. It was the same bracelet which Arayan found on the accident spot. He immediately called Aryan, he picked up in three rings.
" Yes, sir" He said in a serious tone.
" Can you send me the pic of the bracelet which you found on Accident spot" He asked Aryan.
" Sure sir give me a minute" He said and hang up.
Abhimanyu took the spray and went outside as everyone was waiting for him. He gave the spary to Amar now his focus was on something else, he was desperate for confirmation. He desperately wanted it to not match, his mind was making different assumptions that's when, his phone pinged indiacting that he got the message. He came outside and took a deep breath. He opened the pic...

Vote karne ke paise nhi lagte likhne ka motivation milta hai...

Chapter 30 is up on the scroll stack, the link is in the profile.

Hey cuties, please follow me, vote my story, and so comment your opinion, so that I can improve in the coming chapters.

..Thank you for reading..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 7.4K 25
# 1 in Wattpad ( 30-10-2023 ) ........ This Story revolves around the three heirs of Rathore's The Royal Mafias Abhimanyu Singh Rathore - The elder...
240K 12.6K 55
What happens when ARADHYA helps a woman in temple but somehow ended up marrying biggest buisness tycoon of Asia REYANSH BHARDWAJ
738K 32.9K 66
Book 1 of #ARRANGED HEARTS series.... (This series will contain only arranged marriage stories...so read only if you want to read arranged marriage t...
584K 28.1K 58
Can be read as standalone. Aryaman Ranawat - Heir to Ranawat Empire. Prince of Jaigadh. Cold, brooding, dominating and a shrewd businessman. Fun and...