Six Red Curses: Book 2

By beadxz

Shira has become queen. But her life isn't as ideal, as you'd expect it to be with her falling in love with S... More

Recap of Book 1
CAST LIST
1. Queen
2. Mission
3. Our Futures
4. Selkies
5. Beheaded
6. Realm of Magic
7. The World of Nimir
8. Treason
9. My Worst Nightmare
10. Healed
11. The Cabin
12. Dark Magic
13. Dark Magic Pt. 2
14. Survival
15. Savior
16. Taunting
17. Ball
18. Libary
19. Prisoner

20. Sepher's Final Reign

1 1 0
By beadxz

Tears fall from my eyes, in fruition[realization], but I'm shaken by the cluttering of the entry, and my eyes are met by a familiar face. Sepher

He falls into my arms, wrapping his fingers around my waist. He's here.

A slight chuckle escapes my lips. "I thought I was alone."

"I'll be alone with you."

A smile forms on my lips. And he's kissing me. Once, twice, until I've had a taste and realize I'll never have enough. He's everywhere up my back and over my arms and suddenly he's kissing me harder, deeper, with a fervent urgent need I've never known before.

I never want to leave him

On the Run ~

Third Person Pov

• Palace

"Your Majesty, we are sorry to inform you, but Her Royal Highness escaped."

"How could she flee?", the king asks.

"We heard rumours it was with Sepher."

The king seizes a slow breath, attaining a glass of wine. "What are you doing standing there? Locate them!"

"I want her head. Shira Catherine Adler is guilty of treason."

On The Run

News

Our King has set out for Queen Shira's safe recovery, she has been missing for a few hours, and he's been worried sick. Please if you have any news on her recent citing. Please contact us. 

Shira

"He's gone mad."

"He'll find us."

"Perhaps, I could conjure up a spell to hide our scents."

"How long will that last?", Sepher asks.

Not long

"You're right! I'm sorry, Sepher."

My voice aches, as Sepher binds his arms around mine. "Maybe in another life, love should be easy, nothing like this."

• Later

News

Kallias, Princess of Nimir, also known as a close friend of Her Majesty, was recently pronounced dead, for committing treason, alongside Her Majesty and Royal Wizard, Sepher.

Shira

"No!"

"Why did they take her? They wanted us! She was safe. Sepher, she was safe. We're going to die—"

"No. I'm going to die. You are his wife, he won't kill you. It's me he wants, the betrayal a "servant" made to his king."

"Sepher—"

"We should rest, there is a cave nearby, we can sleep in."

Sepher nods, and we pursue the route towards the cave. "I'll find something, we can sleep on."

My head nods, and as I start the fire nearby, Sepher arrives back with leaves, and a slight smirk. I guess this will do.

• Rest

My eyes slightly open, and am startled by the sight of Sepher in growing pain, his stomach stabbed, his arm bleeding out, and his struggle to stand.

"Shira!"

My eyes widen, tears plunging out, as soft gasps escape my mouth. "No!"

I stir towards him, positioning my hands on his injuries, but it is too much, I can't sustain them all.

"Stay with me, please."

His eyes soften.

"I'm going to die. It's in my liver. Even if we endeavoured, we wouldn't make it in time—

—- nor will they assist, we ran away from the crown. I won't make it, but you can."

"I cannot leave you."

Sepher scarcely smiles, dismissing my response. "They will be back, run to the palace. Don't look back!"

"Beg His Majesty for forgiveness and reside there.", he continues. "I'm not leaving you here!", Shira claims.

"We promised each other, — the promises we made. We're supposed to be together. Please~"

"Please don't leave me."

A slight smile resides on Sepher's lips. Why isn't he trying? "Try!"

But he doesn't, he dwells. Tears decline from my eyes, as I pull on his sleeves, endeavouring to keep him. My arms persist until we are outside, and my gaze turns to Sepher. "See I did it."

Only to find him unconscious, as the blood trails behind him. I can do this. I can do this. I can do this.

My sights meet a carriage, the regal crescent positioned in the facade of it. What is a carriage doing here?

"Apologies, Your Highness. Her majesty isn't here.", a guard says. Him. This was his doing.

I position Sepher in the carriage, and hop onto the veneer, as the carriage pecks away.

Royal Palace
Astrea

My arms haul Sepher towards, the locked gates, two wardens stand in the facade [front]. "I demand to see the king!"

"The king isn't receiving visitors at this moment."

"I'm his wife."

My sights meet the king as the guards step aside. A smirk aroused on his lips, inducing my skin to itch. Bastard.

"Help him!"

He shifts towards me, seizing ahold of my hand, and the wardens take Sepher. "No!"

My hand falls from his grasp, and my body collapses towards the floor. The king wraps his arms around me, his hand on my chest, deterring [preventing] me from shoving him off. "There is nothing you can do. He committed treason. And treason is punishable by death."

Palace

We arrive back at the palace, now darker than my black heart, and Sepher's veins. The maids convey me towards my room and dress me in a black dress, with golden stripes striking upwards.

"Are you ready?", the king asks me. A gulp falls from my mouth, as my legs stroll towards the gallery.

Beheading

We walked up the extended stairs, and my sights met with Sepher's. Astonished as to how high they were, even during his time of death. Sepher wasn't ashamed of his love for me. And for once I feel the same. I wasn't ashamed. His eyes remained on mine, as mine did his. He softly moved, as the handcuffs weighed his body down. Tears rested on my cheeks, and servants bent their heads to look, but I didn't wipe them. Let everyone know— What more do I have left for them to take?

" Sepher, Royal Wizard of Astrea is being punished with treason, by death, of the guillotine."

My eyes softly shut, as Sepher moved to his seat, and rested his head on the board.

"Gods, please protect me and heal my heart, before I go on this day.", Sepher recited, his eyes meeting mine. The king reads over his note and recites it. "For his acts of treason. I punish Sepher, Royal Wizard of Astrea, with treason."

The king darts towards me, as my mouth voices the note. "For his acts of treason. I punish Sepher, Royal Wizard of Astrea, with treason."

"Off With His Head."

A year later

"Shira, my dear." His majesty calls out. My head pivots, my balance lofty, now that my stomach is as big as a bowling ball, yet my eyes remain as black as the sky. I never forgot Sepher, I see him every day. Night or day. He is with me.

His Majesty smiles at me. "Beautiful Night today, isn't it, dear?"

"Yes, The stars in the sky are chatting today, it reminds me of Sepher and his beautiful smile."

The End

You have reached the end of this story. I really hope you liked this sequel, and that you liked the love story between Shira and Sepher. Thank you so much for reading. You have reached the end of the story! Bye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587K 75.6K 93
Sequel to Black Ice | Deathsworn #1 "I cannot tell you to quell your anger because even I am simmering with it. Take care of that fire and use it to...
2.4K 125 45
[Fantasy novel, completed ✓] In a world filled with magic, dragons, witches, demons, deadly creatures and other magical beings, the life of the king'...
10.3K 240 11
This story tells the point of view of Shidou Hyoudou, the adoptive brother of Issei Hyoudou. Everything followed normally until one day his brother h...
67.5K 6.5K 67
All her life, Saidy has only known two things: servitude to her slave master and the weight of a blade. Captured at a young age by a race of demons c...