My Cold Arrange Husband

By authormin437

Taehyung's parents arranged a marriage with a clumsy and childish girl named Lee Y/N. Because of his cold and... More

Introduction
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37

part 15

278 11 72
By authormin437

A/n POV

Taehyung and Do-Hyun come back to the living room where y/n and Somi was sitting and laughing.

Taehyung - Jagi (called her softly)

Y/n turn and smile at him.

Y/n - Tae are you done with your work (said while coming to him)

Taehyung nodded while staring at her, y/n look at Do-Hyun when he said.

Do-Hyun - Princess I have some work so I'll be leaving (said while caressing her head)

Y/n - Wae~~~

Y/n whined making them giggled at her.

Do-Hyun - Forgive your oppa for now, we'll hangout later okay

Y/n nodded with a pout and hugged him.

Y/n - Okay (low voice)

Do-Hyun kiss her hair then went out of the house. Taehyung look at y/n's sad face and said.

Taehyung - Don't be sad sweetheart you can meet him whenever you want hmm (said and hug her)

Y/n said hmm and hugged him back.

Y/n - Tae can i go for shopping with Somi (softly)

Y/n said keeping her chin on his chest while hand wrapping around his waist.

Taehyung - Sure pup but take Sam and Jae with you okay (softly)

Taehyung said while looking down at her. Y/n happily nodded on his word and broke the hug.

Y/n - Tae can you unblock somi's card please (puppy eye)

Taehyung take out his black card and handed her and said.

Taehyung - I knew it, it must be your plan ( said while glaring at Somi's poor soul) be careful and call me if anything happens (caressing her right cheek)

Y/n nodded and peck his left cheek while tiptoeing making him chuckled when Somi said.

Somi - O my holy eyes, god such a shameless people, I'm going to your room come after you're done (said dramatically while covering her eyes but poor somi both didn't give a sh*t about her 🤷🏻‍♀️)

Taehyung make her hands wrapped around his neck and hold her by her waist lifting her a little to reach his level. He kissed her lips passionately but the kiss was soft and gentle. Taehyung was feeling her lips with a closed eyes and moving his lips on her  slowly. His right hand was holding her securely while his left hand was busy in caressing her back softly. Y/n was also enjoying their moment while her hands are roaming on his silky hair. After sometime y/n move her right hand down to his chest and tap twice making him know that she is getting out of breath , Taehyung broke the kiss and stare at the beautiful mess which he just create. Taehyung again peck her lips and said.

Taehyung - So soft, so mine (whispered in a husky voice)

Y/n blushed on his word, still breathing heavily and looked down with a shy smile.

Taehyung - (Chuckled) Princess I'm going okay take care love (said in whisper)

Taehyung left after pecking her nose.
Y/n blink her eyes twice and said.

Y/n - I felt something something on my tummy, is it call butterfly (confused but still her lips holding a shy smile)

Y/n said and blushed hard, she started to jump on the couch being exited and shy while blushing mess. After sometime messing with her feelings she went to her sister-in-law/bestie.

Y/n - Somi let's go for shopping (said while entering the room)

Somi jump from her seat and run to her bestie.

Somi - Yeah I was just waiting for you, i literally forget to ask you something y/nie (exited)

Y/n look at her weirdly and said.

Y/n - Are you sick, should I take you to the doctor (said while touching her forehead)

Somi jerk her hand and said annoyingly.

Somi - Yeaaa it's important, did oppa left (y/n nodded and she continued) ok so first you sit her (making her sit on the bed and smile mischievously) so now. tell me. what. happened. on. your. Wedding. Night.

Y/n's annoyed face turn red cause of the amount of blush her cheeks are holding just by remembering about her wedding night.

Y/n - aish just don't ask about that, I act like a dumb (said with embarrassment)

Somi - Why what you did (confused)

Y/n - i t-hou-ght I'l-l g-et p-reg-nant a-fter a k-iss (nervously looking down)

Y/n slowly look up when she didn't get any response. Somi was staring at her blankly.

Y/n - What ha--

Y/n get cut but Somi's laugh.

Somi - Hahahah r-eally y-ou a-re a duff-er hahahaha (said between her laughing)

Y/n get more annoyed and hit her arms.

Y/n - YEAH STOP LAUGHING YOU IDIOT (shout in frustration)

Somi was still laughing while holding her tummy.

Somi - hahahaha W-ho t-old -you t-hat yo-u'll get pr-egn--ant hahahah aft-er a k-iss haha (saying+laughing 😂😂)

Y/n - First STOP LAUGHING or else I won't tell you anything (pouting)

Somi - O-kay ok-ay (controlling her laugh)

After sometime somi stop laughing and said.

Somi - Now tell me (still laughing silently)

Y/n - It's just I saw it on drama and movies,(innocently) so though it's can happen (playing her fingers)

Somi look at her and smile then hold her hand softly.

Somi - Aish it's okay baby, you'll get to know everything okay and I know my oppa loves you so much (side hugging her) you'll be always his first priority, he'll respect your every decision just approach him.

Y/n hug her back and they stay like that for sometime.

Y/n's outfit

Now they are standing infront her mirror.

Somi - Baby you should hide it (said while applying makeup on her neck)

Y/n - I didn't know that it will be visible (looking at her neck)

Somi - Okay done (said while putting the makeup brush down) now let's go

Y/n - Can we invite Eun-jin unnie too ( said while grabbing her purse and phone)

Somi - Yes it will be fun (said being exited)

Y/n quickly dial Eun-jin's number and inform her about their plan, she did agreed on that and decided to meet at the cafe first.

Meanwhile Somewhere at a luxurious house

A beautiful mercedes which screams expensive itself stop infront of the gate and the gate open allowing the car to get inside. Car stop and a man come out of the car making the guards to lower their head. His aura screaming danger, fear and darkness. The man make his way inside the house like he own it.

The man stop infront of a lady who was sitting with her legs crossed, wearing a very elagent and expensive dress and a wine glass on her hand. He sit on the seat opposite to her, keeping his right leg on his left one and spread hands.

??? - Welcome honey (said while smirking and circling her index finger on glass)

??? 2 - Don't you dare to call me that (calm but scary)

??? - (Chuckled) As I'm scared (serious tone)

??? 2 - Get to the point (cold af)

??? Didn't said anything and stand up and started coming to him.

??? 2 - You know my gun love to talk more than me, so just make the fucking deal (cold and frustrated)

??? sit next to him and try to touch his chest with right hand while holding a glass on left. He jerk her hand before it touch him and said.

??? 2 - Don't. You. Dare. To (said while gritting his teeth)

??? - O come on just give me permission to pleasure you, swear to god I won't disappoint you (said seductively moving her hand on her cleavage)

??? 2 - I don't have rights to permit anyone to touch me, it's my wife who own me (said coldly while staring at the wall with a straight face)

??? - So you know it's me huh (smirking) Mafia King V aka Kim Taehyung

Taehyung look at her darkly and said.

Taehyung - What do you want, and where is my guns (calm)

??? - You think you'll send that bastard to my company and I won't know (said and started laughing like a bitch)

Taehyung - (Smirk) And you think you can fool me and stole my 50 millions guns tsk tsk, such a useless Mafia Queen you are (taunting)

(Guys in part 12 it's 50 millions but I by mistakenly wrote it 500 millions, sorry 🙇🏻‍♀️)

Taehyung said making her face pale she look at him with shocked face and said.

??? - No you are lying, you are tricking me right (she said desperately)

Taehyung get up from his seat and close the button of his coat and said.

Taehyung - I hate lies Miss Geun Nari (dengerous aura)

Nari - Sh*t ahhhh you fucker (frustrated)

Flashback

V - Who is he ??? (Coldly)

Wynn - Our man, you tell me to send someone to Mafia Queen's company (coldly)

V - Hmm(cold) She is suspicious, she is just showing that she is with us, but I think she is planning something against us (doubt)

Wynn - She is a Mafia Queen for a reason, do you think she won't know about the spy (raising his left eyebrow)

V - I want her to think about it (smirking)

Wynn - What do you mean (confused)

V - You'll know later, for now search for the guns (secret smirk) (thinking - I already replaced the real guns with fake guns before it stolen but you still have to search for it as a panishment to spoil my every moment with my muffin)

Flashback end

She was looking at him with a burning eyes when he said.

Taehyung - I send the man to your company to distract you and surprisingly it really worked, I didn't know you are that dumb, didn't even check the guns (sarcastically)

Taehyung was about to leave the place when she said something which boiled his blood.

Nari - Did you forget about the man I send to your home, he could have kill your w---

Taehyung choked  her before she can complete her sentence. Her guards now surrounding them pointing their guns on him, but not daring to step closer to him. Taehyung's anger can be visible, veins are popping up from his hand and neck, eyes are red and it's getting darker and darker.

Taehyung - Dare to complete your words and you are dead right here (gritting his teeth)

Her face was now whole red due to the pressure he is putting on her throat. She was hitting on his hand but nothing happened, two guards step forward to release her being helpless but stopped when Taehyung glare at them. She fall with a thug on the floor while trying to catch her breath.

Taehyung - Don't. You. Fucking. Think. About. My. Wife. GET IT (Shout in anger) DON'T FUCKING FORGET WHO I AM

He shout out of his lungs making everyone flinch but Nari was just staring at him with dark eye, sometime later she said after her breath get stable.

Nari - GET OUT

Everyone left from there leaving them alone again.

Nari - (Chuckled) I don't wann think about her, I just want you for a night honey, just once (rubbing her thumb on her lips seductively still on the ground)

Taehyung look at her disgustingly and went out from there.

Nari - I want to feel you once Taehyung ( shout desparately) I'll make you mine no matter what (clinching her fist) Lee y/n you have to die (laughing like a bitch which she is 🤷🏻‍♀️)

At café

Somi and y/n both are waiting for Eun-jin while having their milkshakes.

Y/n's strawberry milkshake

Somi's chocolate milkshake

Somi - Y/n for the last time I'm asking you which one strawberry or chocolate (pouting)

Y/n - Yeah I told you na strawberry milkshake then why are you keep asking me, now you are irritating me (annoyed)

Somi - But you love chocolate, you always eat chocolate pastry, chocolate Icecream, chocolate milkshake, even you want chocolate in breakfast then what happened suddenly that you what strawberry milkshake (confused)

Y/n - I love chocolate but that doesn't mean I won't eat anything else, I also l-like strawberry (blushing)

Somi look at her face and said .

Somi - Now why are you blushing like an idiot (annoyed) wait wait did oppa have something to do with strawberry huh (teasingly wiggling her eyebrows)

Y/n blush hard remembering about their kitchen incidence and started to drink her milkshake.

Somi - Omo it's really Something about oppa ohhh hoo~~~~ tell me tell me tell me please please please (excitedly)

Y/n - Wae~~~ it's couple thing, how can I say this to you (blushing)

Somi - Wow bitch just wow, I heard that boys change after marriage but today I saw it my own bestie changed after meeting my brother (dramatically clapping)

Y/n look at her being done.

Y/n - Ok fine, you don't need to be so dramatic, i thought I'm the one who is so dramatic (fake cry)

Somi - Here have money for your useless acting, I don't have coin (said while taking some money from her purse)

Y/n - Where is my unnie (looking here and there)

Somi - Trying to change the topic huh (scoffed) tell me already

Y/n - I-t's just he eat my strawberry (blushing)

Somi - What's so blushing thing in this  (weird face and started drinking her milkshake)

Y/n said while curling her hair with her left index finger.

Y/n - The thing is that t-he s-trawberry was inside my m-outh (blushing hard)

Somi choked on her milkshake and started coughing, Y/n started caressing her back till she stopped coughing.

Somi - Strawberry kiss (little louder)

Y/n widen her eyes and hit her arms.

Y/n - Lower your voice duffer (looking here and there)

Somi was still amazed and smiling at herself.

Somi - Wow i didn't know that I'm cold oppa can be this romantic (happily)

Y/n - Shut up Somi, he is your brother (drinking her milkshake)

Somi chuckled and said.

Somi - I was so worried for you, like how oppa will treat you (pout) but now I'm soooo happy (smiling)

Y/n also smiled and nodded she waved her hand when she notice Eun-jin entering the cafe. Eun-jin saw them and come them while smiling.

Y/n - Unnie i missed you (pout)

Y/n said and hug Eun-jin making the elder Chuckled.

Eun-jin - Awww i missed you too baby (caressing her hair)

They broke the hug and Somi also give her a friendly hug.

Somi - How are you unnie (between the hug)

Eun-jin - I'm good Somi-ah (smiling)

They greet each other and went for shopping.

Someone on the cafe
OTP

??? - Boss she just leave the cafe

??? 2 - Send me the picture of my babygirl (said creepily and cut the call)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Who is behind y/n ???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey cuties...... Did you missed me 🧐🧐??? Okay so how was the ff ???? Did you like it 😊??? If yes then please vote me 😊 and support me 😉 And as you all know that I love you so there is no need to inform you right 🙈.....
Hehehehe bye bye 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

Please vote me 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

636K 32.2K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.3M 57.7K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
154K 17.1K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
9.8K 421 33
(EDITED) "I ain't gonna marry him!" I shouted making my parents flinch. Jin just scoffed and walked out leaving us. 19 year old Y/n has finally reach...