His arranged wife

By tarawrts

Abhimanyu singh rathore , the king of the city jodhpur and the famous business tycoon of India, who has no in... More

Disclaimer
character description 1
Character description 2
1. First encounter
2. Party
3. The marriage proposal
4. The wedding bells
5. The wedding night
6. Akward moment
7. The small steps
8. Siya's plan
9. First visit
10. little talks
11. Teasing
Reception look
12. Kuldevi pooja
13. Reception party
14. Sudden meeting
15. Some conflicts
Notice
16. Siya's Investigation
18. RIFT
19. Fell apart
20. The guilt
21. Realization
22. Abhimanyu meets siya
23. Abhimanyu regrets
24. The Face off
25. The Truth
26. Sorry and Slaps
27. Game
29. The suspicion
30. Abhimanyu's fear
31. Blooming love
32. Bua: The mastermind
33. The mystery suitcase
34. The confession
35. sensual date
36. Movie date
37. Trap?
38. Revealation
39. Rahul is dead
40. Her Silence
41. Love or Hate
42. Siya is kidnapped
43. Unfolding secrets
Surprise
44. Reunite?
45. Justice
46. Siya is Angry
47. Date
48. Moon and Star
49. Blissful Night
50. Epilogue
Thank you note
Surprise

28. The longing

36.5K 2.9K 85
By tarawrts

I brushed my hairs and the thought of prisha crossed my mind, I am trying to find out. I need the help of siya. I thought to wait till the marriage. I don't want to make everyone tense. But the person who is behind all this will get the most painful death he will ever imagine. I kept the brush back then I heard siya shouting, my heart skipped and fear ran to my body. I ran downstairs just to see, yn rolling on the floor, while the male members were sitting on the couch folding there hands to the chest, done with her extraordinary performance. Prisha was giggling, but me being a fool ran to her and made her sit.
" what happened biwi?" I asked her about the concern written on my face. She cried in my arms yeah.
"They are not giving me Rasmalai," She said pointing to her dad and brothers. I gave them a questioning look.

" Mom, dadi and Aunty went to Temple, and mom has asked to not eat it before they come and perform the prayer. We can eat only after that" Rahul saud with a huff. While I made her sit .

" You want it?" I asked while she nodded and gave me puppy eyes. I took her in the room, such a kid she is. sometimes, wait no, every time but I love her. I asked Mihir to get it for her on the way.

She giggled happily, like a kid got his favourite candy. I took a mental note to give her rasmalai when she is angry. She seems to like it very much.

All day she was busy at work and I was busy getting her attention.

Siya's pov*

I don't know what happened to him since morning, he is sulking like a baby. I am doing work while he is just following me by holding my pallu. I am embarrassed because of him. The ladies are talking and giving me a teasing smile. I asked him for a lot of time to move aside but he is behaving like a deaf. Finally after getting frustrated I came to the room, no I don't need to drag him he is already behind me not leaving the hem of my pallu. I closed the door behind and turned back to him.

" What?" I asked, getting frustrated.
" Why are you shouting at your baby? " He said with a pout, oh god I don't want to melt.
" And who is the baby here?" I asked, putting my both hands on my waist while he smiled sheepishly and hugged me.
" I am you baby, you know I miss you but you're not giving me attention, not fair" He said and moved to my neck and started giving me butterfly kisses, I giggled.

"Abhi what are you doing? There are a lot of guests, we will continue later" I said, trying to get rid of him but he was adamant.

He started sucking my neck and I moaned in pleasure, I gave in and started sucking his neck too. My hands roamed to his hair and the other one was roaming on his hard butterfly muscles on his back. He bit my neck while I cried in pain, he licked it with his tongue to soothe the pain. He connected our lips and started sucking it passionately, while I maintained the pace. We both were walking back and forth to dominate the kiss but this baby was becoming daddy. We both collapsed in bed with our little domination game, still unbothered. He hovered over me, his one leg was between my thighs. His knee was rubbing against my core, to be precise I was grinding against him. He entered his tongue exploring my mouth. Our lips were dancing with each other, it bursted the firework of my heart, ignited my every nerve. He gently pressed me boob and moaned in his mouth.

" Mhhhmmm" I moaned in pleasure

" Aaagghrrrhhh" He groaned when I pulled my knees and gently rubbed it on his bulge.

His warmth was so comforting and pleasurable, it was the feeling of pure ecstasy. He gently kneaded my breast and opened the string of my blouse, by turning me around. I was taking a long breath.

" You're my death darling" He whispered in his husky voice while closing my eyes, feeling his hot breath against my bare back.

He kissed my back while closing my eyes, feeling his touch which ignited my body but I need to stop him before I lose my control. I turned back facing him while he was looking at me softly, his eyes were admiring. I can see an immense love for me with the hint of lust, he doesn't even need to tell me.

" Jaan" I said, caressing his cheek, while his eyes were bored in me not ready to blink.

" kahiye jaan ki jaan" The moment he said my cheek started burning, I am sure by now it must have turned red.
(Tell me)

" We can't go further, I have work and I don't want our first time this" I said, fidgeting with his shirt, while he came closer and hugged me tightly. His fingers were doing some art on my bare back.

" I also don't want our first time like this shona" He said and kissed my forehead.

"And don't roam behind me like that, everyone is gossiping about us" I said trying to make him understand.
" I am roaming behind my wife" He said, pecking my lips while I just giggled.

" Still, you're a king remember" I said but he was in no mood.
" I don't care, when I want my attention, then I want it, you better care about me instead of those guests otherwise I won't take time to become a daddy from baby" He said and snuggled in my neck while I chuckled at his behaviour. We pulled out with a knock on the door.

" Siya mom is calling you" Akash bhai said from outside while I got up and fixed my dress he tied my strings .

I saw a red Mark on my neck, I sighed and started to hide it with concealer, while he was looking with a pout. Clearly visible he is not happy with the concept of hiding hickey. I gave him a sheepish smile and pecked his lips.

" Guests and family are here, it won't look good" I said while he dipped his face in the pillow. I chuckled and moved outside.

Author's pov*

Tomorrow is the sangeet and mehndi ceremony, everyone is busy in preparation. Meera was helping Shanti, while Siya was looking after the decoration.

Prisha was sitting on a swing on the roof. Lost in her thought, she was staring at the sky, her hopes shattered. She was feeling guilty for everything she did. She was blindly following someone, and for him she even misbehaved with her sister in law. She cursed her bua underbreath. She couldn't believe her bua didn't even care about her. All she cared about was insulting siya. She even made a mental note to give her a good lesson after reaching home. Years escaped her eyes but she bothered less to wipe it off. She heard the sound of footsteps approaching her, she wiped off her tears immediately.

Akash came upstairs to talk on the phone, as Aditya was continuously asking him for the progress of the new project, as he was still in San Francisco, that's why Abhimanyu was able to come early.

He explained the details and forwarded the copy of the name of investors in San Francisco as he needed to meet them on an urgent basis.

Akash already spotted prisha and he saw wiping her tears. He took a long breath and approached her. She was looking at the floor but looked up when she saw two feet stopped in front of her.

She moved aside to make space for him and he sat beside her maintaining a proper distance.

"What happened? Why are you here?" He asked in a soft voice while a tear escaped from her eyes listening to his voice. She didn't know why his presence comforted her. She felt like telling him everything. He immediately wiped off her tears, while she hugged him with a jerk. He became startled and took a few seconds to process what happened. He fought with himself to hug her back or not and finally came to the conclusion and rubbed her back to calm her down.

" I don't know but I am feeling pathetic. Just a week everything was perfect and now look at me my life is ruined. I don't even know what to cry and for what to not. First I trusted him, then I fell in his trap, I lied to my family, I fought with my bhabhi sa, I said mean words to her, I disrespected her despite everything she still cared for me. Few weeks ago I was dreaming of a perfect life. Now I don't even want to live but I have hurt my family enough I can't hurt them more. I know it was all my fault but still they stood behind me, I am feeling like I betrayed myself. I lost everything, the love, trust, respect along with my virginity. I have nothing left except this impure body, I wish they would have killed me before bhai came" She said and started crying while he just patted her back. He knew she had to let it all out. But inside he was burning, to choke the person to the death who gave her the pain. His eyes were wet but he controlled himself.

He pulled out of the hug and wiped her tears from the pad of his thumb, while she looked at him like a child. " Where is your fault, I don't get it. Tell me in all scenarios your only fault was to not listen to siya, which I get it, You've reasons. You loved someone, you know the second name of love is trust and you trusted him and where it is written that loving someone is a mistake, although that man was undeserving. Why will you lose your respect, the only person who will lose respect and life is all the person who is connected to this. He said with a dark gaze. Who said you are impure? I don't find you impure, look at your innocent heart. How can your heart be impure who always thinks about everyone. So what, you made some decisions and it didn't turn out to be fair, does it make anything impure? You think about your happiness, everyone thinks about their happiness, there is nothing wrong. You've to understand that man is at fault, he is impure, his thought process is impure. He is not worthy of your love and trust. He used you, you're not at fault and as siya has already forgiven you, so don't think like that again of she got to know you're thinking like this she will be upset" He said caressing her hair while she nodded, he kissed her forehead and she closed her eyes feeling his touch. She always feels comfortable and happy around him.

" I am already shipping them" Siya whispered excitedly, while Shanti and Meera had tears in her eyes. Shanti hugged Meera and comforted her while she sobbed on her shoulder. They were standing at the entrance of the rooftop.

"I can't imagine what my daughter is going through, I don't even know what to say, how to console her, how to make her forget everything" She said while Siya hugged her from behind.

" Don't worry maa, we will soon witness our bubbly prisha. I know she is not fine but we will do anything to bring back her smile" Siya said while Shanti whispered.

" We shouldn't disturb them, let's go. I think they will get along till she is here and rest is on siya" She said making meera chuckle while siya flipped her hair in swag.
.
.
.

Siya came into her room and saw Abhi was busy on his phone, she collapsed on the bed. He put his phone aside and shifted towards her. He stroked her hair and caressed her head.

" Tired" He asked her in a soft voice while she nodded positively.

" Very much, even my feets are hurting," she said, keeping her head on his lap.

" Should I give you a massage?" he asked her while she shook her head negatively.

" Nope, just stay like this. By the way, what were you doing on the phone" She asked casually while he kept stroking her hair.

" Checking mails, I thought to approve a few of them" He told her honestly.

" You should have taken my laptop, you don't have a habit of checking mails on the phone" She said with concern while he shrugged off.

" ok next time I will take care of it" He said to her while she shifted beside him and asked him to lay beside her. He laid on the bed while she kept her head on his chest.

"Abhi..."
"Hmm..."
" What do you think of Akash bhai?" She
fidgeting her finger with his button.
" He is perfect, a good son, a good brother, a good assistant, a very good friend, maybe he will be a very good husband too, altogether he is everything anyone could ask for, yeah a less expressive but understanding. I wish he would have approached prisha before, she might not have ended up with that trap" He said and my eyes widened.
" You know how?" she asked, shocked.
" It's been a long time, like 2-3 years. He used to stare at her, make her happy, whatever she wanted. He was more like a secret santa fulfilling all her wishes secretly and unknowingly. I bet he was not even aware of his actions" He said remembering the past.

"You knew and still didn't say anything"....

Vote target for next part is 1.5k votes.
Next chapter will be up till 8pm on scrollstack.

Hey cuties, please follow me, vote my story, and so comment your opinion, so that I can improve in the coming chapters.

..Thank you for reading..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 12.5K 55
What happens when ARADHYA helps a woman in temple but somehow ended up marrying biggest buisness tycoon of Asia REYANSH BHARDWAJ
2.8M 127K 31
~Glimpse~ "Dusro ki Cheezo ko Lena, Acchi Baat Nahi Hoti hai Bai sa." She looked back and my eyes met those Beautiful Orbs, A small frown spread on h...
115K 5.4K 28
|| MULTI - COUPLE ROYAL ROMANCE || ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ They are royals , one of the most respectable and powerful peop...
1.2M 48.3K 78
The story of a royal The king who lost his heart to a girl at his first sight only.. his deep yearning for her.. his deep love for her.. join the...