WOSO ONESHOTS

By GO5555_9

WOSO ONESHOTS Requests are currently open ✅ More

~SUBMIT REQUESTS HERE~
REQUESTS
Katie McCabe X Y/N ~Euro's Final~
Alanna Kennedy X Y/N ~The Call Up~
Sofie Lundgaard X Y/N ~The Merseyside Derby~
Lucy Bronze X Y/N ~I'm Sick To Death Of You~
Katrina Gorry X Y/N~How Would You Feel About...~
Beth England X Y/N~It Will Always Be You Over Club Rivalry~
Beth England X Y/N~It Will Always Be You Over Club Rivalry 2~
Beth England X Y/N~It Will Always Be You Over Club Rivalry 3~
Ruesha Littlejohn X Y/N~Little Do You Know~
Leah Williamson X Y/N~Jealousy, Jealousy, Jealousy~
Katie McCabe X Y/N~It Still Hurts~
Katie McCabe X Y/N~It Still Hurts 2~
Katie McCabe X Y/N~It Still Hurts 3~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~ I can't Do This Anymore~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~ I can't Do This Anymore 2~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~ I can't Do This Anymore 3~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~ I can't Do This Anymore 4~
Georgia Stanway X Y/N~I'm So Sorry~
Lauren Hemp X Y/N~Why Am I Always The Bad Guy?~
Alessia Russo X Y/N~I Wasn't Good Enough~
Alexia Putellas X Y/N~Don't Apologise, You've Earned This~
Katie McCabe X Y/N~I've Got You, My Girl~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Trying To Move On~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Trying To Move On 2~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Trying To Move On 3~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Trying To Move On 4~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Trying To Move On 5~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Trying To Move On 6~
Esme Morgan X Y/N~Made This For You~
Clàudia Pina X Y/N~What Are You Doing Here?!~
Mapi León X Y/N~You Were Right To Do So~
Bethany England X Y/N~What If?~
Lucy Bronze X Y/N~No More Leaving~
Lucy Bronze X Y/N~Oh God, No~
~A/N~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Passing Out~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Passing Out 2~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Passing Out 3~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Passing Out 4~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Passing Out 5~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Passing Out 6~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Passing Out 7~
Georgia Stanway X Y/N~Why Am I Agreeing To This?~
Clàudia Pina X Y/N~The Comeback~
Clàudia Pina X Y/N ~Misunderstanding~
Alexia Putellas X Y/N~I Don't Do Relationships~
Aitana Bonmatí X Y/N~One Too Many~

Ellen White X Y/N~Passing Down The Number~

1.2K 67 6
By GO5555_9

Flashback

31.07.22

Y/n's POV

We did it. We actually fucking did it.

We won the European Championship, 2022, home, at Wembley.

And it gets even better. I got to win it alongside my mother.

All time, England Lioness goal scorer, Ellen White.

As amazing as today is, it is also bittersweet.

Today was my Mum's last game, ever. After today, she was retiring from professional football.

We managed to what we both dreamed of though. Playing professionally, together. And Sarina gave us that opportunity. For that, we owe her massively.

Everyone in the outside world, but as well as myself, wasn't too sure about being called up to the senior team, at 16. As that very, very, rarely happens.

But Sarina reassured me this entire tournament, as did all the other staff, players and my Mum, that I was already playing at that kind of level, and I would be more than capable of playing at this level alongside the girls who've been here for a lot longer than myself.

Not many 16 year olds make their senior debut at a major tournament, let alone win a major tournament. So to have that in the cabinet, it is pretty special.

But now I have the responsibility of carrying on the legacy that my Mum started.

And I intend on carrying it on, and maybe one day, passing it down to my own children if I have any.

Talking of passing down. After my Mum, I will be the next to wear number 9 for the Lionesses.

I've been wearing number 19 since being in the senior team, but that's set to change.

It was an honour when Sarina told me about my Mum's request, and Sarina approved it. But also, those are some big boots to fill. Literally.

All I can do from now, is my best. For myself, Sarina, the team, and of course, my Mum.

Present day.

August 20th, 2023. Stadium Australia.

This was it.

15 minutes from now. I will be walking out the tunnel, to play in the FIFA World Cup Final, against Spain. Here in Sydney, Australia.

After warming up, we all headed back inside, to get changed into our kit. Once I got to my cubby, I couldn't help but just look at my shirt for a moment.

White

9

Instantly, it filled me with pride. So much pride. Getting to wear that number 9 now meant everything to me since my Mum passed it down.

I took off my warm up shirt, before taking my away shirt off the hanger and putting it on, then my anthem jacket.

Just like that, I was ready. Ready to play in a world cup final, at 17.

To be completely honest, I did not feel nervous, not like I did at the Euros.

I've come a long way from the unforgettable summer last year. My confidence in playing has significantly improved since then.

I'm loving every single minute of playing professionally, for both club and country.

I signed for Arsenal after the Euros last summer. Leaving the Manchester City academy since being there when my Mum signed.

But to join the club that i've loved since, well, forever. It was a dream come true.

I was pulled out of my little day-dream when Millie announced it was time for us to leave the changing room and go line up.

I was last to leave the changing room, alongside Lucy. I've been close to Lucy since her and Mum played at City together and she's been that auntie figure to me, as well as Keira, and all the other girls who play or played at City.

Lucy and Keira, who are basically my aunties, have been the two though who've really looked after me this tournament when or if I needed someone. Although she's here in Australia, I've not had that of usual being around her 24/7.

So I feel really lucky to have them here, as well as all the other girls who've looked after me, a hormonal 17 year old, teen, who's been away from family, on the other side of the world, for weeks.

It's been tough, but these girls have made it that little bit easier. And I'm extremely grateful to have them in my life.

I eventually found myself stood in the lineup, inbetween Lucy and Keira, ready to walk out. Five minutes from now, it will be time, time to go out there and play for this world cup.

Those five minutes passed like seconds to be completely honest, and just like that. We were walking out, now is the time. I'm actually about to play in a world cup final.

We all lined up, facing the stands. The stands where all of our families were, and it did not take long at all for me to spot my Mum stood there, with my four month old sister, in her arms, smiling widely. I grinned a little, the sight melted my heart.

After the Spanish national anthem, it was now ours. As soon as it began, I had to look away from my Mum, knowing I was absolutely going to end up crying if I did carry on looking at her as we sung.

I did manage to get through it, and then we shook hands with the officials before shaking hands with the Spanish girls and then taking off my anthem jacket and going over for the team photo.

We had our huddle and Millie gave us a simple but motivational, inspirational and beautiful team talk before we all took our positions on the pitch for the biggest game of our lives yet.

I had the responsibility of taking kick off, waiting for that whistle to go felt like forever, but in reality, it went off in seconds.

Let's fucking do this.

No-One's POV

As soon as the final whistle went. Tears streamed down the faces of the England players, staff, their families, friends and fans.

They did it.

They really did it.

England have won the FIFA Women's World Cup, 2023. Beating Spain, 3-2.

The opening goal from Carmona in the 29th minute. Taking the lead to half-time. 69th minute, penalty to Spain.

But Mearps saved the day, making a cracking save from Jenni Hermoso.

Then in the 77th minute, Georgia got an equaliser, but the girls did not celebrate too much. The job was not yet done and they all knew that.

84th minute, the one and only Lucy Bronze scored a cracker of a header, to which everyone celebrated a lot more, as England had the lead.

But just when everyone thought Lucy had sealed a world cup victory for England. Spain pounced back and Bonmatí got a goal in the 86th minute, making it 2-2.

Then of course. It went into extra time. Another 30 minutes to play before the potential of penalties. And none of us wanted that.

The first 15 minutes, there was nothing magnificent, just a game of trying to either gain or maintain possession.

The next 15, it seemed to have really ramped up from England. Like it did during the Euros.

After they'd had a team talk with Sarina and eachother, it all changed. England were then pushing hardly, forcing Spain to then become the very defensive side.

In the last 15 minutes, the ball remainded mostly in Spain's half. England were not letting any of the spanish girls get past.

It all went down in the 119th minute. Literally, went down. One minute left.

Penalty to England after Y/n White was very visibly to the referee, pulled back and hardly shoved down in the box, by Batlle.

No VAR was needed, she saw it and gave it to England. The pleads from the Spanish girls went on for a while but was eventually settled when they were threatened with being sent off if they did not comply and leave the box.

Lucy Bronze handed the ball to Georgia Stanway, England's usual penalty taker. But she didn't take the walk to the spot. Instead, she turned around and walked to White. Handing the ball to take from her.

Y/n was shaking her head, saying repeatedly, "G, you take it. You take it" But Stanway was not having it at all.

She placed the ball into Y/n's hands and gave her a gentle shove. "You can. You will" was the words she gave to   Y/n as she then made the slow walk to the penalty spot.

She placed the ball down on the spot, adjusting it a few times before leaning back up and taking a few steps back.

As Y/n waited for the whistle to go, she maintained eye contact with the spanish Keeper, Cata. Who was doing everything she could to put off the English striker. But Y/n kept herself calm and focused.

The whistle went, and as Y/n ran up, she changed the way she looked, bottom right, and Cata very quickly clocked this, and just as quickly, Y/n's left foot struck the ball, hard and fast.

To the bottom left corner instead.

The back of the net rippled as Y/n ran off to the players family section, knee sliding to the corner as she did her mother's famous celebration, pointing to her Mum.

As a tribute towards the former Lioness legend.

All of the girls on the pitch and the bench, all ran to Y/n, piling on top of the 17 year old as they all celebrated crazily.

Eventually, the girls re-treated to their positions, and it was down to a matter of seconds. They quickly decided that they were now going to switch to playing defensively instead.

And it worked, after 9 minutes of added time because of stoppages, injuries and hassle during the penalty, the final whistle went. England did it.

The Lionesses brought the World Cup home.

Y/n's POV

I instantly fell to my knees as the full-time whistle went. Out of relief, shock and utter exhaustion.

We did it.

We actually fucking did it.

We won the Women's World Cup, 2023.

Football is home. We, the Lionesses, brought the football fucking home.

I didn't get too much time to lie on the fall until I heard utter chaos rapidly approach me, I lifted my head up to be met by most of the girls running at me and tackling me, hugging me and eachother, screaming and shouting.

After the awards ceremony, and us finally getting to lift that world cup. The partying continued and continued on the pitch for a while, bringing family onto the pitch, it was all going on.

I eventually found Mum, stood next to me step Dad, Callum, as he held my sister. I walked over whilst looking at the gold WC medal around my neck, smiling as I did so. I'm still in complete shock.

When I reached the barriers, my Mum walked down to the barrier and engulfed me in the tightest and biggest hug we've had in a very long time.

No words were exchanged for a moment as we embraced eachother warmly. These last six weeks have undoubtedly been hard, but now, totally worth every single day.

Eventually, we pulled apart and looked at eachother, both of us had tears steaming down our faces, but the biggest grins to go with those tears. Happy tears.

"I'm so, so proud of you baby girl" my Mum said as she pulled me in for another big, warm hug. Resting her chin on my head.

"It's only because of you" I mumbled into her chest, wrapping my arms around her as I hugged her back.

"Don't be silly. I had nothing to do with the last year, or the last six weeks. It's all of your hard work and dedication, sweetheart. All you" Mum then said. I pulled away and shook my head, wiping the tears from my eyes.

"I wouldn't have been here if it weren't for you. Like, literally" I said with a choked chuckle. "You're the one who got me playing in the first place, got me in the academy, having faith and trust in me to play senior level at 16, passing down the number 9 to me. That's all you, Mum. All you" I said with a smile, my Mum's lip quivered slightly before she engulfed me once again.

"I love you so much"

"I love you too, Mum. Thank you"

Had a request a very, very long time ago to do an Ellen White X Y/N one shot with Y/N as her daughter, so here it finally is! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.9K 1K 37
*coming soon* Start date: 08/09/2023 End date: ????
43.9K 596 34
woso one shots! 🫶🏻
112K 2.2K 25
After loving football her whole life but never getting the chance to play for a team all due to the simple fact that she was a girl, how is Julia goi...
8.1K 137 27
Georgia Stanway and Ella Toone from being friends to lovers ~ ~ ~ ~ Fake story, none of this is real just a fan fiction ~ ~ ~ Hope you all enjoy♥︎♥︎