๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ž.

By ExoticityV

"If only you were mine.." "Baby I'm thuggin I cant be ya' boyfriend." More

character list.
One: Knock, knock. Who's there?
Two: Don't Run.
Three: The Arrangement.
Four: Hoe for me.
Five: Tit for Tat.
Six: On The Bright Side..
Seven: Refuge.
Eight: Memory Lane.
Nine: Cum Get It.
Ten: Lackin'.
Eleven: Who U Foolin'?
Twelve: Teenage Love Affair.
Thirteen: Real Spill.
Fourteen: California Breeze.
Fifteen: Yes.
Sixteen: A Promise I Can't Keep.
Seventeen: Day In The Life.
Eighteen: Diced Pineapples.
Nineteen: Crossed Wires.
Twenty: In Love We Trust.
Twenty-one: Accepting My Flaws.
Twenty-two: Sparks Will Fly.
Twenty-three: Safe Haven.
Twenty-four: Full Circle.
Twenty-five: Ci'day.
Twenty-seven: A Woman's Intuition.
Twenty-eight: Gangsta's Cry.
Twenty-nine: Lightning Fast.
Thirty: No Ordinary Love.
Thirty-one: Mayhem & Magnolias.
Thirty-two: She's All That.
Thirty-three: Divergent.
Thirty-four: Life Support.
Thirty-five: New Balance.

Twenty-six: Backdoor.

4.1K 220 114
By ExoticityV

CHIEF KEEF'S 'LET ME SEE' blared through Starlets of NY as Cimani stood on the couch with a cup of Casamigos in her hand. Taking a sip of the alcoholic beverage, she didn't even feel the burn in her throat due to her being so drunk already.

Bending over slightly, she moved both of her ass cheeks slowly as she danced to the bass boosted beat. The music was so loud she felt the vibration through the couch.

A smile plastered over her face as she watched Saint's gaze on her. "Let me see if I could roll this blunt while I'm driving! Let me see if I could drop the top while I'm riding!" She yelled as she bounced her ass to the beat.

She rapped along to the beat as she turned around so that she was facing the wall, standing up straight she shook her thighs as her ass cheeks clapped together.

Ezriah stood up, placing the blunt he had lit in between his lips as he used both of his hands to slap Cimani's ass. Cimani took him slapping her ass as encouragement to wild out.

She bent over, so that her ass was in his face a bit as she placed her hands on her knees now shaking her ass to the beat change.

Ezriah took a pull from his blunt as he stared at her with hooded eyes, her ass blocking his vision a bit as she shook it in his face.

Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a stack of 20's and he started to throw them on her as she did her due diligence.

Across the section sat Flocko, Jahiem, Jacolby, Ermias and Chloè. They recorded and hyped up the couple as Cimani now was off of the couch and directly in front of Saint, her hands holding her ankles as she shook her ass on the front of his Amiri jeans.

Pulling his phone out, Ezriah recorded her as she bent up a little, twerking her ass on him.

Arya's hand sat on Cimani's back as she watched with wide eyes as her ass clapped to the beat. She didn't like girls, but tonight Cimani had her questioning her sexuality.

Ezriah grinned as he looked at the glimmering look in Arya's eye, he knew Cimani was bad and found it humorous that Arya looked so mesmerized by her twerking.

Taking his hand, Ezriah reached under Cimani as he used his middle finger to caress her pussy as she danced in front of him. He then slid his hand further down, his thumb caressing in between her ass cheeks simultaneously as he rubbed on her through the fabric of her one piece.

Looking back, Cimani eyed him as he continued to caress her private area. He used his free hand to grab one of her ass cheeks as he slowly started to hump against her, his movements imitating him thrusting inside of her.

Cimani felt her self getting wet as Saint bucked his hips against her private area as he gave her ass a few smacks. The liquor running through her veins and the music blasting intensified the sexual desire she was feeling for him as they danced together.

Saint bit down on his bottom lip as he watched Cimani's ass move against him, he was drunk also and he was ready to fuck her in front of the entire club.

"Get a room!" Nipsey playfully yelled as he took another shot of the Don Julio Reposado.

Jacolby let out a laugh as he turned his head, eyeing the slim brown skin girl that came with Chloè. Licking over his lips, he took a pull from the blunt he had rolled prior to coming to the club.

They had arrived to their section late, due to Cimani doing an outfit and hair change, she now sported orange hair.

Next to Nipsey, sat an intoxicated Flocko. He couldn't keep his eyes off of the way Cimani's ass moved in the one piece she sported. His attraction to her was growing on a daily basis and he knew sooner or later, he would have to confess it to Saint.

Flocko thought no one knew about his infatuation with Cimani, he thought Ezriah and Ermias forgot about him trying to talk to her in the past, they didn't. Nipsey noticed Flocko's eyes on Cimani and he nudged Flocko. "I hope you not playing ya self right now my nigga." He exclaimed, a mug on his face as his eyes scanned the section making sure no one heard their conversation.

Flocko sucked his teeth as he shifted his gaze to Ermias. "What?"

Nipsey sat the bottle of Don Julio down as he shook his head, "Don't even think about that girl bro. We family you shouldn't even be doing no shit like that."

"What, looking? Nigga I got eyes that don't mean I want his bitch." He shrugged as they spoke over the music.

Inching closer, so that Flocko could hear him clearly Nipsey gave him a hard glare. "You been wanted her, stop frontin'. Just know my brother ain't going for that and neither am I. Stop while you ahead my boy, that's my brother in the end. Don't forget that." Ermias threw the subtle hint to Flocko, he knew they grew up as family but when it came down to it however Saint reacted to this situation is just how it would go. He had his brothers back against whoever.

Flocko ran his tongue across the front of his teeth as he took a seat on one of the couches, pouring him self a shot of Don Julio. He decided not to respond, he'd just have to confess how he felt to Ezriah.

Cimani sat down on the couch, trying to catch her breath from the ten minutes of dancing she just did. Pulling out her portable fan she turned it on high and held it up to her face. She watched as Ezriah lit his blunt, holding the lighter up to it he flicked a few times. Lil Durk's "F*ck U Thought." Started to play and he bobbed his head to the beat.

Cimani eyed him as she bit down on her lip, she was ready to go now.

"I'm the only thing in the way, they tryna slide.." Ezriah hummed along to the song as he smoked his blunt. "Fuck you thought? You can't blame me I done put in too much work, fuck you thought?" He rapped along to Lil durk as he picked up his VV encrusted diamond chain flexing it as he smoked his blunt.

Cimani got up from her spot on the couch, walking over to him. His eyes never left hers as he continued to smoke his blunt, grabbing her arm Ezriah placed a sloppy kiss onto her lips.

Once he pulled away from the kiss, he grabbed a hand full of of her ass. "Shake that shit baby." He growled as his eyes hungrily watched her as she smiled and bent over, shaking her ass on him for the fifth time tonight. The Lil Durk song that was playing wasn't a twerk song, but the beat was upbeat enough to twerk to, and Cimani was making it work.

Ezriah bit down on his lip as he watched her ass clap against him, his dick was hard as a missile and he couldn't contain himself any longer. He needed to be inside of her, he was tired of waiting.

G herbo's '2 Chains.' Now played through the club speakers, causing everyone to start rapping along. The clubs lights flashed as every one danced.

Cimani stood up straight, her back against Saint's front as he wrapped his arms around her torso. Moving her hair out of his way, he placed his lips on the side of her neck as he licked and sucked. His left hand reached behind her and grabbed her ass cheek as he pushed his erection against her butt.

Cimani let out a low moan as she closed her eyes tightly, her body felt as it was on fire as she felt her pussy start to throb. She was yearning for him, she couldn't wait to get home so that they could go for rounds, and rounds.

"Mmm." Saint's voice vibrated against her skin as he inhaled her intoxicating scent. His hand trailed from her ass, to her waist, and then down to the front of her jump suit. He palmed her pussy in his hand as he kissed against her shoulder blades.

"Let's go." He groaned huskily in her ear. "Right fuckin' now." He said as he sucked on her ear lobe, the simple gesture sending chills throughout her entire body.

Saint led the way as the headed outside of the club, forgetting to say goodbye to anybody the intoxicated couple made their way to Saint's Bentley Bentayga in no time.

Unlocking the car, Ezriah got into the back of the vechile and wasted no time unbuckling his pants. He halted his movements once he seen Cimani was still standing outside of the car. Sliding his hands into his boxers, he shifted his dick in his pants as his low eyes gazed into her brown ones.

"Come on baby." He spoke softly.

Shaking her head, Cimani crossed her arms over her chest. "Saint I want to fuck in a bed baby. Let's go to the hotel please." She asked with pleading eyes. As much as she wanted him right now, she wanted to fuck him in a bed.

Letting out a sigh, Ezriah kept his hands in his pants as he eyed her from head to toe. "Whatever you want baby girl." He replied, his voice raspy. Cimani smiled as she closed the door, and opened the passenger seats door.

Twenty minutes later, they pulled up to the hotel and they wasted no time making it up to their suite. As Cimani fumbled with the key card, Ezriah assisted her on opening the door as he had his erection pressed up against her ass.

Cimani bit down on her lip as they made it inside of the room, wasting no time Cimani slipped out of her body suit. She left everything on the floor, completely naked as she made her way towards the bed. Ezriah was hot on her trail as he tossed his shirt across the room. He then slipped out of his pants and boxers, pulling Cimani towards him by her ankles he roughly grabbed her face and placed a lust filled kiss on her lips.

Cimani slipped her tongue into his mouth, their heads went side to side as they indulged in each other. Saint slipped his fingers in between Cimani's folds, caressing her clit as he pulled away from the kiss, "Open your mouth." He demanded as he let his spit drip from his mouth, into hers.

Placing another rough kiss onto her lips, Saint then grabbed both of her legs, spreading them apart as he dipped his head down and wrapped his lips around her clit. Cimani let out a soft moan as his tongue flicked against her sensitive nub.

Her eyes fluttered as she grabbed both of her boobs, pinching lightly on her nipples as she bucked her hips against Saint's face.

Throwing her head back, she let out a moan as she felt her first orgasm coming on. "Oouu." Cimani moaned as she felt herself squirt a little. Pushing Saint's head away, her body twitched as her orgasm ripped through her.

"Babyyyy." She softly moaned out as she tried to push his head away, moving her hand out of his way Saint reached up and grabbed her throat as he continued to slurp up her juices.

Cimani's hand rested on top of his as she bit down on her bottom lip, "You cumming so quick baby, I'm not done." Saint said lowly as he placed a kiss on her clit.

Cimani's eyes fluttered close as she held her leg up for him as his hands remained wrapped around her throat, her hand reached above her head to grip the sheets as she screamed out in pleasure.

Ezriah felt as her cum oozed from her pussy and into his mouth. Flicking his tongue side to side, he then placed his entire mouth onto her pussy as he sucked and slurped. Trailing his tongue from her hole to her folds, to her clit he sped up his pace as he sucked and licked on her clit.

"Saintttt." She groaned, "I'm c-cumming." She moaned as she felt her second orgasm rip through her, causing her entire body to tremble. Saint stayed with his mouth glued to her clit as he continued to lap up her juices with his tongue.

Cimani squirted once more, her legs closing around Saint's head as she tried to push him away once more. "Saint baby, I can't take it.. please." She whimpered as she tried to wiggle under his hold.

Letting her go, Saint licked over his lips as he pulled his face away from her core.

Grabbing her ankles, he positioned her at the edge of the bed as he stood in between her legs. Sliding into her slowly, his eyes never left hers as he thrusted into her nice and slow.

"Eyes up here Cimani." Saint demanded firmly as he grabbed her face, roughly adjusted her head so that they were now eye to eye.

His slow thrusts were torturing her, his curved dick hitting her G-spot slowly over and over. Pinning her thighs against the bed, Saint let out a moan as he felt her pussy grip around his dick. "Tell me you love me." He growled as he stared into her eyes.

"I love you baby." Cimani's words making him groan out as he sped up his strokes, now slamming into her. The sound of her wetness and their skin clapping together echoing through out the room as Ezriah fucked her.

Slowing his strokes down, Ezriah lowered his head to place a sloppy kiss on Cimani's lips. The feeling of his tongue in her mouth and his dick inside of her enough to make Cimani's pussy start to pulsate as she reached her third orgasm.

"Fuck, this pussy so wet." Ezriah whispered as he gritted his teeth together, it was taking everything in him not to nut. Placing another kiss onto her lips he leaned back up, pinning her legs back down as he slammed into her, causing her to yell out.

Releasing his hold on her legs, Ezriah wrapped both of his hands around Cimani's throat as he thrusted into her. "Tell me you're my slut." He groaned as he sped up his pace, their skin slapping against each others.

"I'm your slut." Cimani moaned as her eyebrows furrowed, he kept hitting her G-spot, her vision started to blur as she felt tears forming in her eye lids. They've have rough sex before, but this was the roughest he had ever fucked her and the feeling was great, yet over whelming.

Saint let out a moan at her words, instantly feeling his balls tighten as his strokes slowed down a bit. Cimani hands went from his shoulders to his braids, tugging at them a bit as she stared up at him. "Fuckkk." Saint groaned as he felt himself about to nut.

"Cum in me daddy." Cimani's sultry voice called out and that was enough to send him over the edge. He let out a deep moan as he released inside of her. His eyes shut tightly as he wrapped his arms back around her throat, squeezing a little.

"Damn I love you." He sounded out as he tried to catch his breath. Slipping out of her, he tapped her leg signaling for her to get up. "We gotta get a plan B in the morning, remind me. Okay?" Cimani just nodded, as she tried to catch her breath.

She then sat up, and he flipped her so that she now was on all fours. "I want you to throw that ass on me how you was throwing it in the club." He said huskily as he gave her ass a hard slap.

Cimani let out a moan as she felt him slide back inside of her. She didn't hesitate to start throwing her cheeks back onto him, making it clap just like how she did in the club. Saint's mouth hung low as he stared down in awe. The feeling of her warmth wrapped around him, and her wetness mixed with her ass clapping was too much at once for him.

"Shit you about to make me nut already." He groaned as he shook his head, he bit down on his lip as he licked his thumb, reaching down he slowly pushed it inside of her ass as she continued to fuck him. Cimani let out soft moans as Ezriah tried his best to hold in his nut, he was in for a long night.

...

Ezriah popped Cimani's toe out of his mouth as he caressed her feet. They had been at the hotel all night and now they were at Ezriah's place. They opted on staying inside for the day since they had a time last night.

It was now going on 1 p.m and both of them were tired from the amount of liquor they drunk and sex they had. Cimani giggled as Saint sucked on her toes. "That tickles baby." She said softly as she wiggled her toes in front of his face.

Saint let out a laugh as he placed soft kisses on her feet. "They so soft though, I can't help it." He admitted as he grabbed his phone, he had a few missed calls from Flocko but he chose to ignore them for the moment, he didn't want to hear about anything work related at the moment.

Opening the instagram app, he smiled once he seen Cimani's post.

Liked by flockosantana and others

@SeeMani: pretty in the face but my attitude stank, either way this nigga still going 2 da bank...

@Saintbleu: I sure am😩

Exiting out of the app, Ezriah shut off his phone as he looked over towards Cimani. He was a little confused as to why Flocko would be liking her pictures, something was up. He felt it.

"Let me see ya phone right quick." He asked Cimani, she raised her eyebrow but she didn't hesitate to type in her password and hand over her phone.

Going straight to her instagram account, Ezriah clicked on her notifications. Scrolling down he seen Flocko had just followed her, and was now liking all of her pictures. He couldn't help the anger he felt, was Flocko really pushing his luck like this?

Clicking on Flocko's account, he blocked him from Cimani's account. Tossing her phone back to her, Ezriah got up from his place on the couch.

Cimani got up also, following him to his room. She watched him as he slipped on a Nike Tech, his Moncler bubble coat and a pair of all black Nike's. Grabbing his gun off of the dresser, he slipped it in the waist band of his underwear.

Lastly, he grabbed his all black Nike balaclava and slipped it over his head. The only thing visible were his eyes.

Cimani frowned as she eyed him from head to toe. "Where are you going?" She questioned, his energy was off and his movements were quick. She noticed that when he was angry he tended to talk faster, move faster and etc.

"To Flocko right quick."

Cimani raised her eyebrow as she followed him out of his room, and to the front door. "Is everything okay?"

Sucking his teeth, Saint turned to her as he pulled down his Nike mask. "You wasn't gon' tell me that nigga be liking ya pictures and shit?"

Cimani looked up at him with a confused look on her face, she never really checked who liked her pictures. She liked instagram of course, but she solely posted for her enjoyment, likes and comments were nothing to her which is why she barely ever checked them.

"I didn't even see that Ezriah. Don't be mad at me, you know he tried talking to me before."

Ezriah let out a sigh as he grabbed her chin, placing a rough kiss onto her lips. "I don't give a fuck. You mine now, and that nigga been disrespecting me. It's time I go see wassup wit' em." He said as he adjusted the gun that rested in his waist band.

Cimani frowned as she grabbed the sides of his face, placing soft kisses on his lips. "Please be safe, and don't go to jail Ezriah. I'm serious." She recited.

She had a bad feeling in her stomach, something bad was going to happen she just hoped that Ezriah would remain safe.

In his parking garage, Ezriah decided to drive his all black, tinted out Dodge Challenger. In less then ten minutes, he pulled up in front of Flocko's apartment complex in Brooklyn.

He tried to recollect his thoughts, and remind himself that him and Flocko grew up as family. He didn't want a girl to come between their bond but he was blatantly disrespecting him now, and something had to be done.

Ezriah adjusted his mask over his face as he crept up to the apartment building, typing in the four digit code to be let in, he made his way upstairs to Flocko's apartment.

He knocked three times before the door swung open, revealing a confused Flocko. Once he seen who it was, he stepped aside letting him in. He knew it was Saint although he had his mask on.

Ezriah stood in front of Flocko's front door, his eyes burning holes into Flocko's as he stood with his hand on his gun. "Ima ask you this one time." He started as he felt his blood start to boil.

Flocko shook his head, "Listen man, I called you earlier for this exact reason."

"To tell me that you creeping on my girl page nigga?" He scoffed.

Flocko let out a sigh as he tried the best way to word what he had to say, "To tell you that I got a thing for her."

As soon as those words left his lips, Ezriah rushed towards him, pushing him against the wall by his shirt. "What you just say nigga?"

"She bad bro, I wanted her first. Can't be mad at me for still feeling that same way." He shrugged as if everything he said made sense. In a sick, twisted way it all made sense to him.

Sniffling, Flocko smiled up at Saint. Ezriah saw how blood shot his eyes were, yet they looked alert. He knew what that meant, and he couldn't help but to shake his head as looked to the left, a white substance on the table in a straight line.

"Ayo, Flock stop fucking playing wit' me. You know how I am so why? Why play with me?" He yelled into Flock's face as he landed a punch right into his mouth.

Spitting out blood, Flocko's head lifted so that he was now face to face with Saint. "Cause. You think you so untouchable nigga, you think everybody supposed to bow down to you. You ain't the fuckin' president Saint! And I'ma fuck ya' bitch real good too." He boasted.

His words caused Saint to black out, his eyes went dark as he clenched his fist. Saint was the boss, and although he held power he treated everyone around him with the utmost respect. Flocko's anger sparked from jealousy, and the drugs he did ate at his brain, turning him into an entirely different person.

Ezriah was sad for him, but he felt disrespected and he did what he knew to do best when felt disrespected.

He repeatedly slammed his fists into Flocko's face, blood splattering every where as he fell to the floor. Ezriah took that as an opportunity to kick him in his side, he put so much force into the kick that he swore he heard bones break.

Flocko let out a groan as he curled up into a ball, flinching away from the beating. Ezriah reached into his pants, pulling out his pistol. Pointing it at Flocko, he felt his eyes water as he glared down at his child hood friend. This what came with the game, fake friends, envy, and betrayal.

Slamming the barrel of the gun into Flocko's temple Ezriah spit on him before crouching down and snatching his chain from around his neck. Ezriah had gifted him the pendant when they had hit a mil from drugs alone.

"Stay the fuck away from my family. Or ima kill you." He spat as he stepped over Flocko's bloody, limp body and made his way outside.

Once he was inside of his car, he locked the doors and slipped the balaclava from his head. He let a stray tear fall as he let out a deep breath. "Fuck!" He yelled as he hit his steering wheel.

Not only was his closest friend a jealous, snake. He was also on coke, which meant he had to be stealing from their supply to fulfill his own needs.

Ezriah had felt this type of betrayal before, and it was a horrible feeling. As much as he wanted to pop a pill right now, he knew he couldn't, he had came too far and that would be like going backwards.

Leaning his head back against his seat, Ezriah had no choice but to sit through his emotions as he felt stray tears fall. How could Flocko feel in competition with him when he treated everyone around him as an equal?

He just wanted answers, did he always feel this way? He questioned their entire nineteen years of friendship. He looked at Flocko as a brother, he was truly hurt. So hurt that he couldn't even bring himself to kill him, that was saying something coming from a man who didn't mind taking a life. Especially a life of someone that betrayed him.

Snapping him out of his thoughts, Ezriah heard his phone ring. Picking it up, he seen it was Cimani and didn't hesitate to answer.

"What's up baby?" He said trying his best not to sound angry, he didn't want her to think he was angry with her.

Cimani frowned, knowing what she was about to say was going to upset Ezriah even more. "Ezriah? Baby."

Closing his eyes, Ezriah tried to ignore the feeling in the pit of his stomach. He was genuinely hurt by everything that was transpiring. "What is it Ci?" He urged.

"Ermias didn't come home last night, Ashley just called me and told me to ask if you knew where he could be?"

Ezriah eyes popped open as he clenched down on his teeth, this was the last thing he needed right now. "What you mean? That's not like him."

"I know baby, that's why she's worried. Can you try to contact him?"

Nodding his head, Ezriah started his car up as he made his way to Ermias' house. "Yeah. Let me call him right quick baby."

Hanging up the phone call with Cimani, Saint didn't hesitate to look for Ermias' contact name. He brung the phone to his ear as it rung, after six rings it went to voice mail causing Ezriah to frown.

"It's Nip, im probably busy right now cuz.. I'll get back to ya."

That was all Ezriah heard before the line went dead.

...

Heyy yalll😛it wouldn't be me if ain't add MORE drama.

Srry yall im a ghetto btch that thrives off of drama😭LMAO VOTE & COMMENT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 2.9K 24
Just another Black Love Story
154K 7.4K 29
"you came at the right time....a walking miracle."
97.7K 4.6K 21
An urbangay I Was Working On When I Got Deleted.
634K 19.8K 31
"๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ. ๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ข๐๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ ๐š...