The woman next door

By JanaMontes

Moonbyul is a 22-year-old shy and introspective girl who lives with her father and doesn't know what to do wi... More

Delicious
A nice dinner
A matter of principles
A fun misunderstanding
The new girl
Clicking
The heat of the night
Dealing with it
Phoenix
Something new
Sugar Mommy
Lighting up fire
Out of hand
Waking up
Step by Step
Giving herself
New goals
Weakness
Marking territory
Sugar baby
Through the window
Awkward
A boyfriend? A girlfriend?
Going down
Mending
Secret
Compromise
Trying to turn the page
A new neighborn

Messing with the wrong hamster

94 5 0
By JanaMontes

Wheein woke up early, planning to sneak out of the house before the older woman saw her. However, Hyejin was already making breakfast for both of them.

The brunette heard the blue-haired girl getting down the stairs and called her from the kitchen.

Almost suffering a cardiac arrest, the younger girl took a deep breath and followed the pleasing smell.

Hyejin was wearing an apron over her pajama and that made Wheein smile subconsciously.

__ What's so funny?__ The brunette got curious.

__ Ah, it's nothing like that. I just found the entire view cute. You in your pajamas and apron.__ Wheein spoke honestly.

Hyejin's eyes got wide open, and she blushed without saying a word.

That little moment got Wheein thinking.

The girl realized the sexy brunette was in fact affected by her actions and she didn't know how to process that information.

As the silence was suffocating, the older woman said with some bossy tone:

__ Just sit to eat your eggs, Wheein. You shouldn't go to work with your stomach empty.

__ Don't worry, boss. I'm not the type of person who usually cares about breakfast.__ The artist responded.

Hyejin sounded annoyed:

__ But you should! And boss? Why this all of a sudden?

__ Because you are my boss, aren't you? And you like to be bossy.__ The younger girl shrugged.

The brunette tried to keep an upset expression, but a smile was curling up her face:

__ Shut up and eat.

Wheein sat at the kitchen table and accepted the plate while mumbling:

__ I'd rather eat another thing but okay...

__ Sorry. What did you say?__ The older woman sat in front of her.

The blue-haired girl stuffed her mouth with the scrambled eggs:

__ I wondered if you turned on the heat. This place is hot.

__ Ah...

Wheein pointed at herself:

__ I know I already crossed all the lines of a guest but I was thinking... Could you lend me some clothes? I can't go to work like this...

__ Sure. Piece of cake.

The younger one declared with enthusiasm:

__ I promise I'll give them back clean and as new as they are now.

Hyejin smiled, and then the awkward silence came back:

__ You don't have to worry about that, Wheein-ah.

Both women ate without exchanging a word until Wheein moaned.

Surprised, the black-haired woman glanced at the younger girl and heard her say:

__ This is orgasmic! It's so good!

__ Ah, thank you. Anyway, I am going to take a shower. But before that, I will find you something nice to wear.__ Hyejin gasped and stood up in a hurry.

Wheein shook her head in disbelief and murmured:

__ Could it be...? Or I am just tripping? Nah... I must be dreaming high.

Sometime later, the blue-haired girl heard her boss calling her to get the clothes, and she went to the guest room to get ready.

Hyejin took 20 minutes to leave her own bedroom and drove them to Mamamoo magazine.

As soon as they left the elevator, Bomi warned Wheein that Hani was looking for her and the girl just mouthed a thank you to the older woman before parting ways.

___ x ___

It was around noon and Moonbyul had plans with Yongsun. However, the blonde noticed Wheein was acting weird, and she decided to stay with her friends.

To avoid making her girlfriend and boss angry, the I.T. technician sent her a hot message and explained the situation.

The blue-haired one was clicking on a picture on the computer without paying attention and her edit was horrendous.

__ What is it, Wheein-ah?__ Moonbyul sat in front of her.

Jumping on her seat, the girl put a hand on her chest and exclaimed:

__ God! You scared me, Byul-yi...

__ Sorry, but what's going on? You are so distant and weird.__ The blonde declared.

Wheein finally calmed down and explained:

__ Ah... I think I might be having delusional thoughts about Hyejin. And I didn't want to bother you with unexistent issues.

__ Why not? That's what friends are for, Wheein-ah.

Yongsun's niece let the older one know:

__ To tell you the truth, you and Yong are not as sneaky as you both think, and I've been aware of your sexual adventures during these last weeks. I didn't want to be on the way...

Moonbyul blushed a little, and she felt guilty for letting herself go and forgetting about her friend during those days.

__ I'm sorry I was so selfish. I promise I won't let you go through stuff on your own ever again.

__ Hey, Byul-yi... I totally get it. You were in a dry phase and that hot mama was a hurricane. Don't blame yourself.__ Wheein laughed, causing the same reaction to her friend.

The blonde encouraged the younger girl:

__ Okay, thank you for understanding. But now I am here for you. Tell me what is going on.

Sighing, the cute girl tried to explain:

__ It's all very vague but... I asked her to spend the night at her place because I couldn't handle you and Yong anymore and today in the morning; she blushed when I called her cute at a certain moment. Can you imagine Ahn Hyejin blushing?

__ First of all... sorry again. Second, this is freaking shocking.

Wheein concluded:

__ Don't worry. And about Hyejin, I am probably projecting...

__ Well, we gotta find out. And I am going to help.

The cute girl asked:

__ How?

__ I still need to figure it out. Meanwhile, keep being flirty but also sweet. This is not a lie, and this mix may have broken her walls.

Wheein exclaimed, and the blonde cracked up:

__ Ah... I can't wait to explore her walls...

__ x __

Hani asked both Moonbyul and Yongsun to drop by the photoshoot studio and they met at the corridor

The blonde bowed respectfully and Yongsun pretended her hand brushed against the girl's body by accident.

They exchanged a smile and a soft look before going inside the room.

Hani was acting all gay as usual. However, this time it was because of a famous model who was there.

The girl seemed to be in her late 20s and Moonbyul recognized her from magazines and commercials.

__ Long time no see you, Yongsun ssi.__ The red-haired woman smiled and ate the businesswoman with her eyes.

A bit uncomfortable, the black-haired woman responded seriously:

__ True, Angela. It's been years. What brings you here?

__ 4 years, to be exact. Well, I saw the latest Mamamoo edition, and I got curious about the cover girl. Hani told me she is your discovery.__ The woman's sarcasm was dripping from her chin.

Moonbyul instantly got upset and clenched her fist, trying to control her facial expressions.

The short-haired woman glanced at the I.T. technician and noticed her mood change. So she tried to calm her down by saying:

__ Our Byul-yi is way more than a cover girl. She just took part in the photo session as a favor for us. She didn't need to be discovered because that's not her area of interest, but if I had to award someone for the discovery, it would be Hani herself. I knew about Byul-yi's beauty, but not about this specific talent.

__ Oh hi! Is that you? You are certainly pretty, but in real life, you remind me of a cute and inoffensive hamster. In those pictures, you looked like a dangerous handsome player.__ The top model laughed.

Hani widened her eyes, and she was about to intervene when Yongsun made a gesture telling her to stay put.

Moonbyul relaxed her fist and smirked in a very cocky way before responding:

__ I understand your surprise. I can show different sides of me pretty well, unlike you, who always looks like a cheap escort girl in your pictures and videos.

Angela's face turned red with anger and she tried to control it by directing her attention to the businesswoman:

__ So Yongsun ssi, I always had a crush on you. What held me back then was the fact we were working together. How about we recover the time we lost by having a date?

Moonbyul said in a threatening voice:

__ Yongsun is a very busy woman. She won't have time for you.

__ And who are you to answer for her, little girl?

The black-haired woman wrapped her arm around Moonbyul's waist and said with a smile on her face:

__ This is Moon Byul-yi and she can do whatever she wants.

Hani raised her eyebrow and held her laughter while the red-haired woman looked from the older woman to the blonde girl with a shocked expression.

__ Are you trying to tell me you two...?

__ She isn't trying to tell you anything since our lives are none of your business. Anyway, it was a pleasure to meet you. Hani, Yong, and I were in the middle of something important. If you need anything, I hope you call if it's relevant to the magazine.__ The 22-year-old girl intertwined her hand with Yongsun's and pulled her out of the studio.

The top model looked at the photographer in disbelief and said:

__ Oh my God! What's happening here? Is this what I think it is? Did Yongsun lose her mind and is letting her little affair make decisions in the magazine? What does Hyejin have to say about all this?

The charming photographer spoke harshly:

__ Angela, I don't know anything about my bosses' lives. This is a serious magazine, not a tabloid. If I knew you would cause such a mess, I wouldn't have disturbed them.

__ Calm down. I was just curious. How could I know that tiny hamster was, in fact, a small leopard?

Hani pushed the woman out of her workplace and followed her to the elevator:

__ Just stop being annoying and shut up about all this. You know you have a lot to lose.

Meanwhile, Moonbyul and Yongsun were in the main office, and the girl was pretty angry.

__ Aaaaah! I want to punch that bitch right in the middle of her face!

The older woman hugged the blonde from behind and kissed her nape before whispering:

__ She is not worthy, babe. Just forget.

__ How can I forget? She was flirting with you right in my face! And treating me as if I was nothing.__ The blonde complained.

Yongsun sniffed the I.T. technician's neck and caressed her abs and arms.

__ She stands no chance. I just have eyes for you, Byul-ah. Maybe she was trying to mess things up, but I couldn't care less about her existence. I just want my dangerous baby hamster.

Moonbyul turned around, pouting, and pressed the older woman's body against the desk.

__ Are you making fun of me?

__ No. Aren't you my dangerous baby hamster?__ The brunette whispered and rubbed her lips on Moonbyul's.

The younger girl lifted her boss's dress and placed her hand inside the black-haired woman's panties.

__ You don't wanna know me when I am angry, Yong!

__ Oh... but I do! I certainly wanna know every side of you, Moon Byul-yi.__ The short-haired woman said in a low voice and then they kissed.

__ x __

Moonbyul told her father that she would spend the Saturday with Wheein and the I.T technician had an idea to help her friend.

While the blue-haired girl was finishing putting on her bikini, Moonbyul was teasing the older woman in bed and asking her to invite Hyejin to the country club.

__ What is your dangerous mind planning, babe?__ Yongsun asked between moans.

__ Nothing. I just want to know Hyejin better and it is such a sunny morning! We could all have a good time by the pool.__ The blonde almost sounded innocent.

Yongsun grabbed her phone and called her best friend:

__ Hmmm... I'll pretend I believe you. Okay, let me try. That lion can be very stubborn. So...no promises, huh!

While the brunette was annoying her business partner to spend the day at the club, Moonbyul was kissing her body.

The older woman released a deep sigh after a while and stopped talking, which made Hyejin curse her and tell her to stop making out for at least 5 seconds.

After convincing the sexy woman by insisting a lot, Yongsun informed Hyejin that they would pick her up in about 40 minutes.

Moonbyul and the hot neighbor showered together and got ready. Then, they told Wheein they could all go.

As the blonde was sitting beside her lover, Wheein had to go to the back seat and, obviously, Hyejin had no choice but to be beside of her.

The four women kept exchanging funny talk all the way to the club.

While Hyejin was just addressing questions to her best friend, the two younger girls were chatting about what they wanted to do at the club.

When they arrived, Moonbyul got out of the car first and opened the door for the short-haired woman.

Rolling her eyes duo to that cliche scene, Hyejin left the vehicle and decided to walk ahead without waiting for the trio when she heard a low curse and she turned around, seeing that Wheein was about to fall on the ground.

Without thinking, the sexy brunette jumped in the girl's direction and held her.

However, both lost balance and they fell inside the car. Hyejin on top of Wheein and her breasts on the girl's face.

Moonbyul and Yongsun held their breaths and laughter and stood still.

Wheein had to use all her self-control not to suck those soft boobs that were almost suffocating her.

Embarrassed, Hyejin tried to get off the younger girl without hurting her and asked:

__ Are you alright? I am sorry...

The younger one had to wait until the brunette was out of the car to respond.

She looked at Hyejin from head to toe and sighed:

__ I will try to be. But thank you for coming to my rescue once again. You are like my princess charming. Or should I say queen?

The older woman felt her face getting hot, and she turned around to hide her emotions.

Ignoring the girl's comments and the couple's silly faces, Hyejin walked fast inside the club.

__ Maybe you shouldn't poke the lion so often, Wheeinie.__ Yongsun smiled and locked the door of the car.

Moonbyul exchanged looks with her friend and mouthed:

__ Maybe you should.

Wheein giggled and followed her aunt and the blonde inside the fancy country club.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 434 4
"Byul can you just accept the fact that Eric also matters to me, my world doesn't revolve on you alone. Eric isn't just someone to me, he's more than...
31.2K 1.9K 33
Zombie apocalypse, something no one would've foretold. An explosion, in the middle of the night and suddenly all these cannibalistic people go 'round...
32.1K 747 17
There's a named Solar who only lived with her mother. After a while her mother started dating a man. The man already had a daughter name Moonbyul. At...
139K 3.8K 33
Moonbyul meets someone online, but she doesn't knw that that person was from her class...the new girl, who is she? To moonbyul, she was different an...