The woman next door

By JanaMontes

Moonbyul is a 22-year-old shy and introspective girl who lives with her father and doesn't know what to do wi... More

Delicious
A nice dinner
A matter of principles
A fun misunderstanding
The new girl
Clicking
The heat of the night
Dealing with it
Phoenix
Something new
Sugar Mommy
Lighting up fire
Out of hand
Waking up
Step by Step
Messing with the wrong hamster
New goals
Weakness
Marking territory
Sugar baby
Through the window
Awkward
A boyfriend? A girlfriend?
Going down
Mending
Secret
Compromise
Trying to turn the page
A new neighborn

Giving herself

111 5 0
By JanaMontes

The 34-year-old businesswoman and the 22-year-old I.T technician were inside the cabin of the huge boat.

Yongsun had her head on the soft pillows and she was observing the blonde kiss all over her body.

Both women were completely naked, and they had been making out for a long time.

That was Moonbyul's turn to dedicate herself to giving pleasure to the mature woman, and that was all she wanted. However, she was afraid of disappointing the older one.

Trying to forget about the pressure, the tattooed girl thought about all the moments she had made the stunning woman lose her mind and that was enough to unleash the girl's devil's personality again.

Yongsun breathed with difficulty when the girl started practicing oral sex on her.

Moonbyul fingered and sucked the brunette's pussy with so much enthusiasm that she was soaking wet all over again just by listening to her lover and boss's reactions and because she was getting addicted to Yongsun's scent and taste.

After the girl ate her pussy like a dedicated worshipper, the short-haired woman pulled her to the mattress and got on top again.

Biting her lower lips, Yongsun caressed Moonbyul's tattoos with the tip of her fingers and spent a good amount of time sucking and teasing those perfectly round breasts.

The sensual older woman loved to hear the blonde whine and moan, going from a girly voice to a deep tone that made her inner walls clench.

Yongsun spread Moonbyul's toned legs and rubbed her knee against the girl's pussy.

Breathing with difficulty, the 22-year-old exclaimed:

__ Go harder, unnie.

The experienced woman was feeling things no other partner had ever caused her.

Seeing how the blonde was giving herself completely was so arousing and heart-warning that Yongsun wanted to screw her but also cuddle.

The black-haired woman used her experience in life to unleash every kind of sensation in the I.T. technician's body.

Moonbyul was out of control. She couldn't handle such a variety of feelings in a short amount of time, and she cried.

Worried, Yongsun stopped teasing and lied about the girl's body.

__ What's wrong, babe? Did I hurt you?

The blonde just shook her head and hugged the older woman.

They could feel each other's bodies trembling and the strong heartbeats.

Yongsun kissed the girl's mouth with tenderness at first, but they both got overwhelmed and things heated up once again.

Moonbyul pulled the woman by the ass and they rubbed themselves against one another like two cats.

They never stopped to eat anything. It was like their lives depended on loving one another.

Once the couple became exhausted, the experienced woman collapsed over the tattooed girl and kept caressing her arm.

__ Yong....__ Moonbyul's voice was dense and hot.

The brunette kissed the girl's chin:

__ Yeah, Byul-ah?

__ You make me feel like a woman, not a girl. But I...am afraid.

The brunette's voice was full of tenderness:

__ Of what, babe?

__ Of not being good enough for you. You have so much more experience...__ Moonbyul murmured.

Yongsun held the girl's chin and looked into her eyes:

__ Byul-yi, you are the best thing that happened in my life. I mean...you're not an object. But you get what I mean.

The blonde murmured:

__ Really???

__ Really. There is nothing wrong with being young. And the fact I had more relationships doesn't make me any better.

The blonde sighed deeply with relief and they kissed again.

__ x __

After spending the entire weekend together at the beach house, the couple had to go back to their routine.

Moonbyul had told her father that she was going to be traveling with both of her bosses as a training process for the magazine.

So that was the only reason the man didn't worry about his daughter spending that much time with her crush.

Moonbyul went home just to shower and drove to work, bumping into Wheein in the hall, and the blue-haired girl teased her tan.

Meanwhile, Bomi was also teasing her boss for arriving in such a great mood on a Monday when Hyejin came dragging her business partner and best friend to the main office.

__ What is going on, Lion? I never see you with such an upset face at work. Especially at the beginning of the week.__ The short-haired one exclaimed.

The sensual brunette was walking from one side to the other and her face looked tired, even with a layer of makeup.

__ Yong... I have things to tell you... A secret I have hidden for a long time. I need my best friend right now. Can you promise not to make jokes or get angry? At least not today?

The older one pulled her friend to the sofa and massaged her hand:

__ Here, sit down. Keep calm and say whatever. I am with you.

Hyejin tried to breathe in and out to balance her heartbeat.

After a few minutes, the dark-haired woman said:

__ I lied to you many times about something. It isn't true that I was never into girls...

__ O... kay...__ The older one found the situation odd, considering she was a bisexual herself and she wouldn't have judged, anyway.

Trying to contain her anxiety, Hyejin confessed:

__ I fell in love with a professor in my second year of college. And she was way older than me. The age gap was higher than yours with Byul-yi.

That certainly took the black-haired one by surprise:

__ Oh...

__ Yeah... I know. This woman was married. She had a perfect life. A family and a husband. But... she had feelings for me, too. I lost my sanity and started chasing her until she gave in...

Yongsun felt sympathetic:

__ Hyejin-ah... Why didn't you tell me back then?

The brunette felt disappointed at her old self:

__ Because I knew the right thing was not to harass a married woman. I felt embarrassed. On the other hand, I didn't want anyone trying to stop me...

The friend encouraged the other to continue talking:

__ And then? What happened?

__ Ah... Yong. I was pathetic. I didn't rest until we fucked. And she really loved me. But of course, family comes first. So she forced me to sign a document that I would never expose her to her kids and husband. Or damage her image.

The oldest one patted her friend's back:

__ I am sorry, Jinie...

__ It was my fault, Yong. I was the one chasing and not taking no for an answer. My behavior was toxic. I wasted almost 2 years of my life. Then she quit her job and moved overseas and I had to rebuild my soul and heartbroken.___ Hyejin held her tears.

The short-haired female sighed:

__ Oh sweetie... Now I understand why you are so against Byul-YI and me.

__ You must think I am a hypocrite, but I do care about both of you.

Yongsun hugged her friend and declared:

__ I would never think something bad about you, Hyejin-ah. I love you.

After calming down, the brunette broke contact to look into her best friend's eyes.

__ Well, I deserve it if you do it. And there is a reason I am bringing this back to life...

__ Okay. Just say it. Don't worry.

The 33-year-old businesswoman was really shaken:

__ It's Wheein...

Yongsun casually asked:

__ What about her?

__ She... kissed me.

The businesswoman declared:

__ I know. Wheein told me. She feels bad for crossing the line, Hyejin-ah.

The beautiful brunette shook her head and said after some hesitation:

__ She didn't do anything. I could have avoided it. I knew she had a crush on me. It was my responsibility to keep some physical distance. But I believed she didn't represent a threat to me.

The short-haired woman smiled:

__ Of course she doesn't. She is just a girl, Jinie. As you said, it's just a crush.

__ NO, YONGSUN! You don't get it! She messed with my head. I... feel things. And I don't want to feel that!__ The 33-year-old almost shouted.

Yongsun widened her eyes in shock. Ahn Hyejin was saying she wasn't immune to Wheein's charms, and that was certainly unexpected.

__ I don't see why this is such a big deal though, Hyejin-ah. You're not in a stable relationship or anything. And if you both are attracted to one another...___ The older one expressed her opinion.

The sexy brunette stood up and frowned:

__ I don't need more drama in my life, Yong. I am good the way I am. Your niece smells like trouble.

Her business partner shrugged:

__ Well, it's up to you. If you can handle the situation and don't develop feelings...

__ I'll be fine. My case is not like yours. You are certainly on your feet for that girl.

Yongsun smiled brightly:

__ I certainly am and I don't regret it. Byul-yi is the sweetest.

Hyejin gave her friend a playful, disgusted look:

__ Argh... This whipped face is really annoying. Anyway... I am sorry for lying to you.

__ Don't worry. We're good.

Yongsun's best friend said :

__ Okay... Talk to you later. I have a meeting.

As soon as the brunette left, the older one murmured:

__ You should stop lying to yourself, Hyejin-ah...

___ x ___

Yongsun and Moonbyul were attached to the hip.

The couple would have lunch together practically every day and they started ordering their meal to eat in the company. Mostly in the older woman's office.

To keep things low-key, the blonde continued driving from home to work and vice versa, having her friend and co-worker as her passenger.

The older girl hadn't told the blue-haired one about the development of events yet.

Somehow, she felt sorry for Wheein's frustrated crush.

Yongsun and Moonbyul had had their first night two weeks before and since then, the 22-year-old I.T technician would sneak out of the house to sleep in her neighbor's bed practically every night.

Literally to sleep. They were addicted to each other's warmth, and not every occasion was about sex.

That Thursday had turned out an enormous challenge for the 22-year-old girl.

First, her father had decided he missed family night and canceled a date to spend time with his mother and daughter.

Later, when the tattooed girl thought she was finally free, her grandmother asked her for help with some internet things.

It was past midnight when the young girl could finally get inside Yongsun's bedroom.

The hot mama was wearing black lingerie and a garnet.

The girl gulped when she saw the older woman standing near the window( with the curtains practically shut) wearing that outfit with tiny panties that exposed her whole ass and didn't cover much of her breasts either.

Yongsun had a mask covering her nose and eyes area and she was holding a whip

Biting her lips, Moonbyul locked the door and said:

__ Mami, I don't like being tortured.

That deep tone that caused shivers in the girl's body:

__ Don't worry, Byul-yi. I am not gonna hurt you. This is just to play.

__ I am glad.

The short-haired woman opened a box and showed the blonde a strap-on belt:

__ I bought us something today.

__ Oh.... ___ Moonbyul blushed, showing her adorable shy side which Yongsun was so weak for.

The woman wet her lips and smirked:

__ What do you say, Byul-yi? Should I fuck you until you faint? I was thinking of having you from a different angle.

Swallowing her saliva, the tattooed girl bit her own lips before asking:

__ What angle...?

__ I don't know... How about on your fours?__ She was staring very provocatively.

Moonbyul was blushing, but also getting aroused.

The girl took off her clothes and got in with a daring expression.

The blonde put herself in the dog position, exposing her sex to the brunette. Then she glanced at the woman before looking away.

Yongsun sighed at the view, already feeling excited and euphoric because the girl agreed to play.

The black-haired woman got closer and spat on the blonde's pussy before using her hand to spread it and make the girl humid.

Moonbyul responded with a loud sigh and the older woman slapped her butt and bit her without using too much strength.

__ Ouch! Don't be too cruel, Mami...__ The girl emphasized the last word, and that made the neighbor feel her own pussy getting wet.

Yongsun held the strap and rubbed the head on the girl's clit and around her folds.

Moonbyul breathed a bit louder and clenched her pussy unconsciously.

__ Try to relax, babe. I want to screw you. Not destroy your pussy.__ Yongsun said and placed the strap near the girl's entrance.

__ Just do it, Yong! Fuck me.

The black-haired woman held Moonbyul's waist with her left hand and adjusted the strap inside the girl's pussy with the right one.

Then she thrust it deep inside and held the waist with her right hand too.

Yongsun was humping against the blonde's pussy while pulling her by her hips.

Both women started saying dirty things, and that was sitting both on fire.

Moonbyul arched her body a bit and Yongsun's strap pressed the girl's clitoris besides getting strongly inside of her.

__ Mami, I don't think I'll be able to hold it much longer.__ The I.T. girl growled.

Yongsun took the strap off, pulled the girl, and made her lie on her back.

Then the woman placed the blonde's left leg on her right shoulder and penetrated her pussy again.

Moonbyul moaned loudly and stuck her hand in her mouth to suffocate the sounds.

Thrusting the strap faster and harder inside Moonbyul, Yongsun knew the girl had reached the climax by the way she tensed all her body muscles for a bit and finally relaxed.

Seeing the 22-year-old girl's chest go up and down with strong breathing, Yongsun got tempted to kiss her and give her some time to recover.

Moonbyul smiled when the older woman undressed that belt and threw herself on top of her.

__ Yong...

The short-haired girl kissed the girl's lips:

__ Yes, babe...

__ You better watch out.

The businesswoman asked in a murmur:

__ Why?

__ I will thrust that thing so deep inside of you that you will barely walk.__ Moonbyul warned and smirked.

The older one lifted her head and asked:

__ Why are you threatening me like this?

Raising her eyebrow, the tattooed girl asked back:

__ Aren't you already wet just thinking about it?

__ Who knows? Why don't you find out?__ The woman was challenging the younger one.

Moonbyul slipped her hand between Yongsun's legs and her fingers found a wet and slippery area.

__ I knew it. You are dirty and I like it.

Laughing, the short-haired woman switched position, pulling the girl over her body, and they started making out.

The night had just begun, and they were both totally awake.

Little did they know that Wheein had got back home from a date earlier than expected and that she had listened to most of their thing.

Losing patience, the blue-haired girl dialed a phone number and called.

"Hey, It's me... Wheein. Could I crash at your house? They are doing it like bunnies. I can't sleep. I promise not to disturb you. You won't notice me."

After a long hesitation, Hyejin responded:

"Okay".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470 18 14
Kim Yongsun is a stunning woman who excels at everything. Except when it comes to love. The 32-year-old is bad at flirting and she hasn't had luck i...
565 13 4
Host: "can you introduce yourself" KYS: "Where should I look?. there are many cameras here" she laughs, she's looking around Host: "you choose where...
37.7K 1.2K 13
"𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮...𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲.." .・:*:・゚'✫, In which Y/N is an 18 year old girl living in South Korea...
31.2K 1.5K 27
"Doesnt she..? Look like.. Thats.. crazy." Moonbyul is a senior highschool student, has a deep interest in arts, a playgirl who plays with both girls...