Just Pretend

By AliDarling_

Margo Brown, twenty five year old writer is desperate to pave her own path and to get out of her small town i... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - No Funny Business
Chapter 2 - Scooby Doo, Pancakes & Arcades
Chapter 3 - Noah?
Chapter 4 - Ambitious
Chapter 5 - The Show Must Go On
Chapter 6 - I'm Yours
Chapter 7 - We Happened
Chapter 8 - I Could Stay Like This Forever
Chapter 9 - No PDA In The Pool
Chapter 10 - That Boys In Fucking Love
Chapter 11 - More Than Like
Chapter 12 - Like Jellytots
Chapter 14 - Beer Pong, Vampires & Tour Guides
Chapter 15 - Lets See Infinity Together
Chapter 16 - Living With Boys
Chapter 17 - Please Trust Me
Chapter 18 - S'mores, Big Tesco's & Canoodling
Chapter 19 - Churros & Ferris Wheels
Chapter 20 - Valentines Day
Chapter 21 - So Mar, Will You Move In With Me?
Chapter 22 - I Can't Lose Her
Chapter 23 - Welcome To The Boys Club
Chapter 24 - Starfish, Frozen Yogurt & Sadie
Chapter 25 - I Spy
Chapter 26 - Mario Kart, Fishing & Noahs Hoodie
Chapter 27 - Place Your Bets
Chapter 28 - "She's Smart As Hell Too, Which Is Fucking Hot"
Chapter 29 - Girls Are Fucking Weird
Chapter 30 - But You're My Favourite Mar
Chapter 31 - Please Don't Join Us
Chapter 32 - Forever, Truths & To Us
Chapter 33 - Vegas Baby!
Chapter 34 - Perfect. Always Perfect
Chapter 35 - We Brought Snacks
Chapter 36 - Five Tickets For A Funeral
Chapter 37 - American Boys
Chapter 38 - You Guys Should Be In A Band
Chapter 39 - Don't Scare The Fairies Away Noah
Chapter 40 - It's You
Chapter 41 - Always Entwined
Chapter 42 - Everything's Black
Chapter 43 - Y'all Gotta Chill
Chapter 44 - Just Us
Chapter 45 - Wheres Nick?
Chapter 46 - She's Gone
Chapter 47 - Mrs Noah Sebastian
Chapter 48 - We're Growing Up
Chapter 49 - Found Our Home
Chapter 50 - Emo Days Out
Chapter 51 - Fry Haters Stay Together Forever
Chapter 52 - Wedding Dresses
Chapter 53 - Promises & Moving Boxes
Chapter 54 - Flatpack & Tequila
Chapter 55 - Sick Of Playing Pretend

Chapter 13 - I Love You

311 7 0
By AliDarling_

"I have a three hour layover." I tell Noah as I make my way to the terminal.

"Do you know when you're due to land?" Noah asks and I'm so exhausted already. It's eleven in the morning, my flight from Edinburgh to Toronto took about twelve hours.

"Half four-ish. God, Noah I'm so tired and I feel gross." I moan as I find a table in the terminal.

"I'll get there for just after four and wait for you. Baby you look beautiful."

"You could be waiting for ages." I tell Noah and play with the sugar packet on the table. "I can't wait to see you, sorry I'm cranky I'm just fucking tired."

"Did you manage to sleep on the plane?"

"No, I tried but I couldn't. I need coffee. I hate this, travelling alone. I'm just overwhelmed."

"The worst of it's over babe, you don't have long left. Go grab your coffee and I'll meet you at the airport in a few hours, okay?"

"Okay. I'll see you soon."

"See you soon baby."

                                                *

The wheels of my suitcases rattle on the tiled floor as I make my way to the exit, my legs feeling too heavy for my body as I drag them through the airport.

I look up and I see children running to grandparents, friends hugging each other hello, loved ones kissing. Then I see him, standing there with flowers and a huge smile on his face.

I pick up my pace without realising and Noah does the same. I let go of my bags and wrap my arms around him.

"Oh my god." I mutter into his chest, Noah keeps his arms around me. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." Noah whispers and kisses the top of my head.

"I look like shit, I'm so sorry." Noah's still holding me and I can hear him quietly laughing.

"No you don't but you do look tired baby. C'Mon let's go home." Noah says and I look up to him.

"Home?"

Home, baby." Noah says and quickly gives me a peck. "Oh I got you these." Noah says and hands me a bouquet of pink peonies.

"Noah, they're beautiful. You remembered peonies are my favourite. Thank you so much."

"You're welcome." He replies and grabs one of my cases and takes my hand in the other. I pull the other case along behind me and follow Noah's lead to the carpark.

"Woah, it's warm." I say as we step outside.

"This isn't even warm." Noah tells me with a laugh.

"Stop it. Im boiling, maybe joggers and a cosy hoodie wasn't the right choice." I laugh as we approach the car and stack my cases in the boot. We hop in and I play with the bouquet Noah gave me. "Thank you for picking me up baby, I really appreciate it."

"You're welcome. Did you really expect me not to?" Noah asks as he starts up the car and Bring Me The Horizons "Can You Feel My Heart" blares from the speakers.

"Shit, that'll wake me up." I say and Noah laughs and turns it down slightly.

"Sorry."

"No worries, it's an anthem but I'm running on low fumes." I laugh as I rest my head against the headrest and close my eyes.

                                               *

"Baby, we're home." I hear Noah gently say and I slowly open my eyes.

"Shit, I fell asleep, how long have I been sleeping for?" I ask Noah as he stops the car.

"About forty minutes."

"Fuck, sorry. I swear I'm happy to be here!" I say to Noah over enthusiastically and he laughs.

"I know baby, you had a long flight and you've not slept properly. Let's go inside." He tells me and hops out the car, quickly running round to my side and opens the door.

"Thank you. I'm scared as fuck." I tell Noah and take his hand, my other still holding the flowers he bought me.

"Why? It's just the boys." He replies and we make our way to the front door.

"I know but this is where you guys live. I don't wanna do anything to piss anyone off."

"You can't piss them off. They'll most likely piss you off. Remember you're gonna be living with four guys." Noah says and opens the front door.

"Welcome home!!" The boys shout and Nick lets off a party popper as Jolly blows a party horn.

"Stop that's so cute. Thanks guys." I say and hug them one by one. I notice that all the guys have party hats on and they've hung up some streamers and a welcome home banner. "You guys are too sweet." I say and I can feel my eyes begin to well.

"Yeah we always greet Noah like this when he gets home." Folio jokes and a laugh escapes me. Noah wraps his arms around me and kisses my neck.

"Welcome home baby." He whispers.

"Are you guys actually having a party?" I ask as I notice the plastic cups stacked on the counter along with an assortment of alcohol.

"Yeah, we thought we would throw you a welcome party." Nick tells me and I turn to Noah unsure of what to say.

"We can cancel, you're tired. We didn't really think it through. We kinda just planned it without thinking and then when you called in the airport, I felt bad and thought about cancelling then but we organised it last week." Noah explains.

"No, no it's okay that's really thoughtful. Don't cancel it." I reply.

"Fuck yeah! Party is still happening." Nick says and goes to pour himself a drink.

"I'll show you our room." Noah tells me and takes me through the house, giving me a tour as we make our way to his room. "And this is us." He continues as he opens his bedroom door.

It's completely different to my room back home. A whole gaming PC is set up on a desk along one of the walls, a bed in the middle of the room across from it. Theres a T.V mounted on the wall along with some shelves and a built in wardrobe on the other side of the room and an en suite.

"Damn. Man cave." I say as I take everything in and Noah nods shyly. "I like it. It's very you."

"I made space for your stuff." Noah mumbles and opens the wardrobe, a smile plays on my lips.

"Thank you. Thank you again for letting me stay with you until I find my own place." I hear shouting and thumping up the stairs.

"Bro, she packed fucking rocks or something this shit is fucking heavy." Folio says without realising the bedroom door is open.

"Not rocks babe, I just packed bricks." I say as I take my suitcase from him. "Thanks." I smile at Folio. Noah takes the other case from Jolly and closes the bedroom door behind him.

"Can I unpack after I shower?" I ask Noah and he nods.

"Sure, you can do whatever you want. You don't need to ask me."

"Am I okay I borrow your stuff until I can get my own shampoo and stuff?"

"Ofcourse." Noah laughs, I peck him quickly and go to the bathroom to freshen up.

I've been in the shower a whole minute before I hear the door open and Noah steps inside. He quickly undresses himself and hops in with me wrapping his arms around me instantly. I lean into him my body melting into his and he holds me up.

"Those three weeks were torture." Noah whispers and I nod. "I don't want that again." He continues and I look up to him.

"I don't want that either. You feel like home. I'm instantly calm with you. You're safe, I feel like you're part of me and when I was away from you I wasn't whole. Noah... I-"

"I want to say it first." He cuts me off, the water running over us, the glass getting foggy, his breathing heavy and his eyes focused on me. "I love you Margo."

"I love you." I reply and his smile grows. His lips crash onto mine and my arms wrap around his neck. He hooks his arms under my legs and picks me up pushing my back against the tiles of the shower. My nails dig into his back as he kisses down along my collarbone. "Noah..." he stops and looks at me.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asks and I shake my head. "Are you okay?" I nod.

"We gotta be careful." I say and he raises his eyebrow. "I haven't sorted out my medication yet... like my contraception." I tell him.

"I'll be careful baby."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 55 42
BOOK TWO After a heartbreaking breakup, Noah Sebastian finds the strength to move on and do what he does best with his band, which is touring the wo...
22.2K 711 32
[[BOOK 2]] Noah thought he had seen the last of Veronica after she up and left without a trace while he was on tour. But one drunken encounter prove...
18.2K 802 32
Despite Briar's carefully laid plans, she finds her life in shambles. One fateful night something terrible happens to her and Noah has to step in...
4.1K 120 90
4th book 5 years later.... Noah and his band are on top of the world, the biggest band on the planet and are selling out every show scheduled. Noah h...