His arranged wife

By tarawrts

Abhimanyu singh rathore , the king of the city jodhpur and the famous business tycoon of India, who has no in... More

Disclaimer
character description 1
Character description 2
1. First encounter
2. Party
3. The marriage proposal
4. The wedding bells
5. The wedding night
6. Akward moment
7. The small steps
8. Siya's plan
9. First visit
10. little talks
11. Teasing
Reception look
12. Kuldevi pooja
13. Reception party
14. Sudden meeting
15. Some conflicts
Notice
16. Siya's Investigation
18. RIFT
19. Fell apart
20. The guilt
21. Realization
22. Abhimanyu meets siya
23. Abhimanyu regrets
24. The Face off
26. Sorry and Slaps
27. Game
28. The longing
29. The suspicion
30. Abhimanyu's fear
31. Blooming love
32. Bua: The mastermind
33. The mystery suitcase
34. The confession
35. sensual date
36. Movie date
37. Trap?
38. Revealation
39. Rahul is dead
40. Her Silence
41. Love or Hate
42. Siya is kidnapped
43. Unfolding secrets
Surprise
44. Reunite?
45. Justice
46. Siya is Angry
47. Date
48. Moon and Star
49. Blissful Night
50. Epilogue
Thank you note
Surprise

25. The Truth

36K 2.4K 171
By tarawrts

We came to the house and started getting ready, Prisha was with mom and I was getting ready. The zip of my dress got stucked and right now I am just frustrated. I was shocked when I saw him entering the room...

He looked at me, his eyes were fixed on my face. I diverted my eyes and again focused on what I was trying to do. After a lot of trying I was incapable of doing that. Suddenly I felt his hand on my back. I looked in the mirror and his eyes were fixed on my face only. He carefully zipped my dress, he made sure to not make me uncomfortable. I diverted my gaze and started wearing my bangles harshly, I was struggling to wear it all at the same time. He held my hand and took all the bangles and made me sit on the chair. He knelt down to his knees and started making me wear it one by one.

“ Don't be so harsh on yourself, I am sorry. I should have listened to you Siya” He apologised and was guilty of his actions, I can see pain in his eyes.my name from his mouth, I never felt this when somebody called me with my name.

“ You know Abhimanyu, one day everything will be alright, everyone will heal including prisha. We might get together again but you'll never be able to make me forget your words. It will always be in my heart and give me pain. It's not like I am going to hold the grudges but the damage is already done. Aap chah kar bhi mere dil se kabhi vo takleef nhi mita sakte Abhimanyu (you'll never be able to erase that pain)” I said and a tear escaped from my eyes. He wiped it immediately. His eyes were filled with tears.

“ Hum aap ki takleef nahi mita sakte, par usse baat to sakte hain na. Aur rahi baat kabhi is takleef ko na bhulne ki, hum wada karte hai aapse siya, Aapko itni khushiya denge, itni yaadein denge ki aapko is dard ko yaad karne ka bhi waqt nahi milega, aap chahe to humari jaan le lijiye par hamein Abhimanyu mat bulaiye. Hume ye sahen nahi ho rha” He said while holding my hand, tears falling from his eyes continuously.

( I can't erase your pain but I can share it. And about erasing the pain, I promise you. The memories and love I'll give you, you won't even get time to remember this pain. If you want you can kill me but don't call me Abhimanyu. I can't bear it. )

He was done with bangles, I averted my gaze and started wearing my earrings. “ Why are you here Abhimanyu?” I asked him. I intentionally called him Abhimanyu. I saw his sad face and my heart clenched at his state. Why only me God? When he hurt me I felt the same pain. When I hurt him I am still suffering from the same pain. It was supposed to give me satisfaction.

“ Maa told me, my outfit is here” He said and I remembered, mom and I shopped for everyone’s outfit. “ It's in the wardrobe” I said coldly while he moved to the wardrobe and took the outfit. He put it in the changing area and went inside the bathroom.

Author’s pov

Prisha got ready in a beautiful white Anarkali suit. She looked at herself in the mirror once again and tears escaped from her eyes. “ Such an idiot I am, what a pathetic life I created for myself. I want to die but I can't even do that. I've given enough pain and shame to my family, I can't give them pain again by killing myself. They love me so much, I wish I never had taken birth in the first place. But now I want to be happy at least for the sake of my family. They have done wrong to bhabhi, just because of me. I'll mend it. I'll do everything to make my family like before. They don't deserve me” She said to herself and wiped her tears and flashed a fake smile in the mirror. “ Yes that's like it, I've to live with this smile. So my family never feels sad,” she said to herself. She checked herself in the mirror once again and headed towards the downstairs.

She was getting down on the stairs, when her phone pinged. She saw her mom's message and she opened it immediately. She was busy on the phone when feet got stuck in the hem of her dress. She got disbalanced and was about to fall. She closed her eyes tightly, ready to feel the pain when an arm caught her. She opened her eyes when she didn't feel any pain just to see Akash holding her from her waist. He was staring at her in concern while she got lost in his eyes. His handsome face and his sharp features. She came to reality when he asked, “ Are you fine?” He asked softly while she nodded. “ You should be careful while walking on stairs, not busy with phones. You might have got injured” He scolded her while she looked down at the floor. “ Sorry, it's just mom texted me, I thought maybe something important” I said while he sighed and made me stand on my feet, she got embarrassed thinking she was still holding his neck and was in his arms. “ Uhh.. Thank you, where is mom?” She asked him, “ She went with mom and bhai, I came here to take gifts.” He told her while she pouted, “ They left me here” She said while he sighed, “ No, they thought you'll come with siya” He told her while she got tense. “ Is bhai here?” She asked him while he nodded.

“ Are you going alone? Can I come with you? I don't want to be a third wheel between them, they need time to sort out the mess, which I have created” She said looking at floor.
“ It's not you who created the mess, it's them who couldn't keep calm. Stop blaming yourself for everything “ He told while she looked at him, her eyes filled with tears. A tear escaped from her eye and he wiped off.
“ Wait a little, I've to bring the gifts” He said to her

“ Wait I am coming with you, I can help” She told him while he shook his head.
“ No, I don't want you to fall again and it's ok I'll do it” He said while she chuckled a bit.

.
.
.

Siya's pov*

He came out after changing into a traditional kurta. My eyes were stuck on him. He can pull off any style. He looks handsome. He came behind me and took the brush from the table and brushed his hair. I can sense his sadness and I am not ready for this. In both ways it's hurting me only, and I can't live with this pain of hurting me. I don't know I want to trust him once more, I want to give our relationship a chancechance, not for him or anyone just for myself. I want to be with him because after a long time I got someone who cares for me. Right now he is just blaming himself for everything, he might not be vocal about it but I can sense that. I want to forgive him for my happiness, but he needs some lesson. I averted from my thoughts when he asked, “ Are you ready?” He asked me in a slow voice. “ Yes” I replied him. “ Let's go then” He said and we both came outside.

.
.
.

The house was empty noone was there. I dialed mom's number she picked up after five rings, “ Mom, you guys left already?” I asked her as she was suppose to tell me atleast I wanted to go with her, to be honest I want to avoid him for sometime atleast. “ We were getting late siya, I thought You and Abhimanyu will come together” She hang up after telling me, while we moved downstairs.

We came outside, he opened the door of the passenger seat and I sat there, he closed the door and settled on the driver seat. He looked at me while I gave him a curious look, he shrugged off his shoulder and lean into to me, I closed my eyes and waited for him to attach lips with mine. Our faces was just a centimeter away, our breath was mixing with each other. I heard a clicking noise and opened my eyes, I saw he was fixing my seat belt while his eyes were fixed on me. He smiled a bit and I wanted that chutki wala power which I saw in reels, where people can stop the world and save themselves from embarrassment. I just want earth to swallow me up, no no a tsunami is a better option or maybe eathquake. I shrugged off my thoughts and closed my eyes when I felt his lips on my forehead.

“ Don't think too much” He said and gave me a soft smile while my cheeks turned hot and I am sure i must be red by now. Thank God you gave him some brain, to not tease me. He wore his seat and started driving the car.
.
.
.

The car was filled with silence, I can sense was trying to say something but couldn't speak. Woahh king is afraid of me feels good. I also waited for Jim to say as I was enjoying his state.
After 10 minutes finally he cleared his throat, “ Uhhmm you're looking beautiful biwi” He said while a red hue covered my cheeks, I composed myself.

“ Mai kya keh rahi thi ki function ke baad bol dete, ya fir kal parso, ya fir agle saal, ye kuch jaldi nahi bol diya” I mocked him while he sighed and took a deep breath.
( I was saying, you should have complimented after party, or tomorrow maybe next year, isn't too early to compliment)

“ Simple thank you exists too biwi, and about being , I was scared you might get angry” He said while I gave him a sarcastic smile.
“ Scared to compliment, but didn't even hesitate while pointing out and calling me things” I mocked him and looked outside the window, a tear slipped off from my eyes while I was trying to hold myself. I can't cry right now, at least for this pretty makeup of mine.

Rest of the ride went in silence, and I ignored him. I saw him from the corner of my eyes, wiping a lone tear and gripping the steering. I closed my eyes and calmed myself.

.

.

.

We reached the venue, he got out of the car and I got out of the car. I was about to walk in, when he held my wrist and my breath hitched. I stopped at my place and he came in front of me. He sat on his knees and my heart was beating faster. What is he even doing, is he going to propose to me. Kanha ji please save me. I don't want this unromantic proposal. I prayed silently, closing my eyes but I opened my eyes when I saw him touching my feet. I panicked but he held my feet.

“ Don't move biwi, you'll fall” He said and started removing the flare of the dress from my anklet. Oh so this tragedy was about to happen. He put my feet along with the sandal on his knees to get a clear view of the flare where it got stuck.

He removed it carefully, while my eyes softened seeing him keenly watching and doing it carefully, so my outfit does not tore. After a few minutes he was done, I took my feet back while he stood up. I saw the sign of my sandals on his kurta. I pointed at him at the mess on his dress, while I went to dust off but he held my hand and I gave him a questioning look.

“ It's a mark I can proudly flaunt, princess” He said and held my hand in his and walked inside while I was wiggling to get out of his hold and dust of his dirt but he didn't leave me.

We entered the venue, while everyone looked at us. To be honest I am not fond of attention,and this akdu was calling me attention seeker, “ Really siya he just knelt in front of you which akdu does that” My consciences taunted me, “ Really and which attention seeker, ignores attention” I mocked back finally this is the first time I won with this evil inner voice keep a note.

I hid a little behind Abhi and looked at the floor, he snaked his arms around my waist, and muttered, “ It's ok you're looking beautiful that's why they're admiring you” He said and I was relieved. I saw they were staring at us weirdly because of that Mark on his kurta, but only he can twist the words.

We moved towards the couple and congratulated them, they were so happy and a smile played on my lips. I was genuinely happy for them. We were standing far away and I was admiring them while a smile didn't leave my lips.

“ You're so happy for them right?” He asked me while I smiled and still admired them.

“ ofcourse, this was the only reason for me to get married, finally my decision brings some happiness to them” I said absentmindedly while he furrowed his eyebrows.

“ What do you mean?” he asked confusingly. While I came back to reality, I cursed myself under breath. But it's not like I have done something wrong.

“ My brother was not ready for marriage, because he wanted me to get married first and her family was pressuring her to get married with someone if not with him as they were migrating from here. My brother was tensed and we didn't know the reason, we thought it's cause of your marriage proposal, my family was ready to reject the proposal, but I heard his talks with bhabhi, so I decided to get married” I said while he looked at me proudly, I don't know why.

“ You know you're a gem, I realised late but in this world where people think about themselves before anything you just put your life on stake just to keep your brother happy. it's not easy to sacrifice your life for someone’s happiness that too with a complete stranger. I don't know, I get to know you more my respect for you just increase” He said while I smiled softly.

And guys I already tell you time for next update in chapters, so please merese 12 baje raat mein koi update mat manga karo. Kal meri nind gayab ho gyi jab maine kisi ka comment dekha, why didn't you updated. Like seriously maine date dekhi 12 feb. Mujhe laga m bhool gyi update karna, subah shanti mili jab pta chla aajki date bhi 12 h kyuki raat ke 12 baje k baad comment aaya tha 🤦‍♀️...

Hey cuties, please follow me, vote my story, and so comment your opinion, so that I can improve in the coming chapters.

..Thank you for reading..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 75.8K 53
Abhiman Singh rajvansh -Just like his name that man screams power and dominece. -He's the one who possesses the power and intelligence to change th...
5.1M 219K 61
Peep inside the story to know, whether the Beast will taint or will be tamed by his angel. Join the journey of ABHIMAAN SINGH RATHORE: a royal by bl...
583K 28.1K 58
Can be read as standalone. Aryaman Ranawat - Heir to Ranawat Empire. Prince of Jaigadh. Cold, brooding, dominating and a shrewd businessman. Fun and...
126K 5.4K 39
✨ Abhimaan Maheshwari ( ML) A Delhi based ,28 year old businesses man . Luxury Chain of hotels and restaurant , owner of many automobile companie...