The Owl House X Reader

Door Rubyraccoon12

Y/n is a teenager in a school called Hexside School of Magic and Demonics with her best friends Willow and Gu... Meer

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
How Willow And Y/n Met

14

217 10 0
Door Rubyraccoon12

╔.★. .═══════════╗
🕷️
╚═══════════. .★.╝

Author's POV:

Amity is walking down a hall of the Owl House holding a clipboard. "Hooty, what's your status?" Hooty breaks through a window. "The perimeter's secured. Nothing's getting past me." "Good." She walks off. "Clean up that mess."

"Ma'am!" Hooty sweeps the broken window pieces away with his body.

In the kitchen Y/n and Willow, accompanied by Clover, place bags down on the table. "Willow, Y/n, have you gathered the supplies?" Y/n and Willow salute. "Yes, we are ready to attack this on all fronts."

Amity gives a thumbs up. "Excellent." A ghost comes up to her, leaving a dead spider at her feet. "Aw, Ghost. Did you help too?" Amity gives Ghost a chin scratch. "Who's a good palisman? Great, now all we need is-"

Gus and King enter the room, Emmiline on Gus' shoulder. Gus is holding CDs while King has a speaker, a disc hanging off his intact horn.

"Rain? Beach waves?" Gus said. "Something called "lo-fi beats to study and relax to"? We've got it all." King says. "Eda was rummaging through her basement, and gave us some soothing human noises," Gus explained.

"That's great. Wait. Eda's still here?" Amity enters the living room. "Eda, you're supposed to be helping Hooty build our defenses. Huh" Eda's busy clenching with an intense look on her face until she lets out a scream.

"Whoo! Ah, don't mind me. I'm just learning how to turn into Harpy Eda on command. According to these human workouts, you just gotta scream a lot until you force your inner beast out." Eda explained.

Eda starts grunting and screaming again, while an unnerved Amity picks up a VHS box titled Dragon Claw Z and looks it over. "This looks ancient." Eda takes the VHS box. "What? No. It's only- 30 years old? I remember seeing this in theaters..."

"Yes, you're old. Who cares? We have a crisis on our hands." Amity said. "Chill, bossy boots. Everything's fine."

In Luz's room. Amity pushes the door open for her and Eda. Amity gestures. "Does this seem fine to you!?" Luz is lying on the floor, still dressed for bed, wearing socks on her hands with a towel on her forehead, and completely delirious.

A small, humanoid abomination is holding a box of tissues next to her. "Whoa. It's like I have snakes for arms." "Please, she just has the Common Mold. It's harmless." Eda calmed said. "But she's a human. We have no idea how it'll affect her!"

Luz sits up, and pulls out the portal key. "If I ate the portal key, would I return to the Human Realm?" Luz attempts to eat the key but the abomination snatches it and gives it to Amity.

Luz reaches out. "Huh?"

Amity puts the key around her neck. "I am not giving this back until you're better, okay?" Luz pouts and whines before pulling out a game device and texts on it.

Amity takes out her device, the symbols reading "U R PRETTY" from the side.

She lowers it and sees Luz beaming. Amity not understand it. "Oh, uh..." She chuckles. "you got it!" Amity closes the door while Luz makes a confused expression. Everyone has gathered outside her room.

"Got to admit, Amity, seeing you around more often is different," Willow said as Y/n nodded in agreement. "Yeah, it's weird but in a good way."

"I know. But I was taught to see every situation as an opportunity. And today, I'll show Luz that I am an awesome girlfriend!" Amity exclaimed.

"Feels like just a few months ago, you almost got her dissected by your crazy principal," King said. "That was a few months ago," Gus says.

Luz screams. Y/n, Amity, and Eda burst into her room. "Luz!" They yelled. "M-Mouse. Uh. Philip's diary entry." The echo mouse has indeed begun a projection. Luz has a notepad and pencil ready.

"After five years, I have finally found it. A power source so potent it can pierce through realms. Titan's Blood. There are old tales of lakes reflecting green trees and blue skies. The Titan's vein runs through the land. And many believe that these wild portals are created when a little of its blood leaks into the water. That is how I came here. So that is the first place I shall look. I will journey back to Eclipse Lake." The projection finishes. The echo mouse squeaks and scurs off as Luz seems to be drawing a picture of Eclipse Lake.

"I have to go to Eclipse Lake!" Luz runs towards the door. She screams. Luz attempts to jump out the door, forcing Amity to duck while Willow, Y/n, and Gus back away, but Eda catches her by the waist mid-jump.

Y/n pushes Luz back in. "Luz, no. You are not well." "She is shockingly strong!" Gus yelled. They tie her up in her sleeping bag and toss her on the floor. Luz grunts. Eda looks down at Luz.

"All right, Luz. Me and King will get your Titan blood if you just calm down." King jumps on Eda's shoulder. "Yes! Perfect chance to take our new powers for a test drive." "You guys are the best." Luz hands over her drawing to Eda, who starts to leave.

Amity raises her hand. "I volunteer as well." She follows. "As Luz's girlfriend, I must-"

"I get it, boots. Just grab a coat. Willow, Goops, watch over Luz. She thinks she has snakes for arms." Eda said.

"Whoa." Luz gasps, then hisses at them, causing Gus to flinch.
~~~~~

The four caretakers are in the kitchen: Willow's making a pot of soup while Y/n is looking at all the cabinets looking for medicine. Gus and Hooty are sitting at the table.

"Hooty, we're not gonna make Luz listen to 24 hours of whale noises. What even is a whale? It looks terrifying." Gus said.

"Well, I've never heard of underground Korean hip-hop before," Hooty said. "It's human music, and it's soothing." Gus hums music. Hooty tries to impersonate a whale, whilst moving to the music. As they go on, Willow starts to get annoyed.

Willow turns and shouts. "Will you guys please be quiet!?" Y/n, Gus, and Hooty silently stare at Willow. "What if we play them at the same time?" Gus and Hooty turn to each other with glee.

"Ooh!"
~~~~~

Luz is playing with the echo mouse's ears. Luz sing-songy. "♬Little mouse, Owl House, frilly blouse.♬ Boop." Luz boops the echo mouse's head, and it starts showing the rest of Philip's diary entry on Eclipse Lake.

"My journey to Eclipse Lake has been a success, and yet, a tragic failure. The tunnels were filled with a substance known as Fool's Blood. It signifies a decaying vein. I was lucky to get out alive, my companions were not." The projection ends.

Luz gasps. "Oh no. I gotta warn them. G-Gotta call." She reaches for the crystal ball, but accidentally knocks it over, breaking it. "Dang it!"

In the kitchen, Willow, Y/n, Gus, and Hooty are wearing headphones connected to a sound mixer. "These two are train whistles in a thunderstorm and soothing opera screaming." He plays it, and the mixer makes many noises, including the sound of a train and thunder.

"Willow!? Y/n!? Gus?! Hooty!?" They can't hear Luz or even see the soup boiling on the stove. Gus begins to tear up from the music.

"Guys! Luz falls, and grunts. "I gotta reach Amity." She gasps, and sees her game device.
~~~~~

Luz has fallen asleep. Luz snores. "Huh?" She sits up, the pillow falls off her head revealing several mushrooms on it, pats her face. "I feel great." Luz sees and touches the mushrooms. "I wonder if this is permanent." She gasps. "I gotta find everyone."

Luz charges out of her room shaking off the mushrooms only to bump into Willow, the bowl of soup she's carrying flies up and is caught by Hooty. "Safe!" Steam rises from him, which causes Gus to cringe. "Have the others returned?!" Luz yelled.

They run to the living room, where King and Amity are trying to pull Eda through the door as Ghost walks off with Owlbert on its head. "Ow, ow, ow! Just get an elixir. I got into harpy mode and now I can't get out." Eda said. "She also ate, like, nine voles on the way home." King says.

"Hey, I had to keep up my end of the bargain." They finally pull her in, but falls to the floor. "Oof!" Amity holds her head. "Ugh..." "Amity!" Luz happily hugs her. "I'm so glad my awesome girlfriend is okay!" Amity's look of surprise turns into a blushing smile.

"Me too." Amity hugs Luz back. "No King hug!? What is this!?" King points at Amity. "You are a swindler and a thief!" "Come here, buddy." Luz hugs King tightly. "I regret this!"

"Do you wanna break the news or should I?" Eda whispered to Amity. "News?" "The empty lake, the Golden Guard, losing the portal key." Eda scoffs. "Today was a disaster."

"Actually, we might be okay." Amity looks at her glove now stained with Titan's blood.

~~~~
Fade to the portal key, cracked and leaking blood as Hunter holds it up. Flapjack flies up and chirps. "Oh, hey. You stuck with me the whole time, huh, bird?" Flapjack chirps. "I think I understood that! I-Is that your name? Can you say it again?"

Flapjack chirps. Hunter chuckles. "Weird. Can you say other things?" Hunter begins to walk down the slope with Flapjack, who continues chirping.
~~~~~

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

16.9K 816 16
Y/n is everything a parent could want, perfect test scores, hardworking, naturally talented with magic and one of the youngest witches to ever be acc...
22.4K 716 20
Life on the Boiling Isles is tough by default. Between the acid rain, demons and monsters running around, and magic, it's hectic. For anybody. But, e...
9K 225 10
16 years before the beginning of owl house emperor Belos finds a baby girl on his doorstep and immediately takes her in as his own. As she grows she...
37.6K 1.2K 17
(Y/n) (L/n) and her childhood friend Luz Noceda, have found themselves lost from home in the Demon Realm. While battling through demons and curses...