By my Side ~ Tom Felton fanfic

By slitherin2209

During all her hardship, there was one person who was always by her side. His name was Tom Felton. Cover cred... More

Chapter 1: When it Begun
Chapter 2: The Audition
Chapter 3: Result
Chapter 4: Morning Email
Chapter 5: Privet Drive
Chapter 6: Photoshoot
Chapter 7: Picnic
Chapter 8: Hogwarts
Chapter 9: Muggle School
URGENT QUESTION!!
Chapter 10: Premiere
Chapter 11: First Kiss
Chapter 12: Loss
Chapter 13: Edward Fullen
Chapter 14: Change
Chapter 15: Abuse
Chapter 16: Just Bestfriends
Chapter 17: Promises
Chapter 18: Stars can't Shine without any Darkness
Chapter 19: First Date with Him
Chapter 20: Relief
Chapter 21: Kissing for a Scene
Chapter 22: For the Future
Chaper 23: Decisions
Chapter 24: My Secret, Our Secret
Chapter 25: Arashi
Chapter 26: Movie, Foods and Quoting
Chapter 27: Gym
Chapter 28: Music and Preparation
Chapter 29: Photos
Chapter 30: Interviews
Chapter 31: After Party
Chapter 32: Los Angeles
RIP Alan Rickman
Chapter 33: Thanking
Chapter 34: New Flat
Chapter 35: His Birthday
Chapter 36: Slytherin? Gryffindor.
Chapter 37: Running
Chapter 38: Malfoy Manor
Chapter 39: Confession
Chapter 40: Hogwarts in Ruins
Chpater 41: Twentieth, not even my Twenty-first
Chapter 42: Leavesden
Chapter 43: Moving
Chapter 44: Early Morning
Chapter 45: Ballet
Chapter 46: Injury
Chapter 47: Psychologist
Chapter 48: the Assistant
Chapter 49: Hate and Forgiveness
Chapter 50: Reunion
Chapter 51: The Unknown
Chapter 52: Final Premiere
Chapter 53: Surprises
Chapter 55: Shocking Truth
Chapter 56: Fight
Chapter 57: Mistakes
Chapter 58: Bulletwound
Chapter 59: the Different Paths
Chapter 60: Apologies
Chapter 61: By My Side
Epilogue
Thank You!
Announcement

Chapter 54: Chase

982 38 11
By slitherin2209

Kazunari's POV
I didn't know how to feel when she stormed off, and that feeling got stronger when I saw how happy she looked when Emma and Matt got engaged.

Was it the right time to tell her? Was it?

Then when is she supposed to know? A part of me said.

She can wait few more years, right? Said the other.

She's gone without knowing for long enough. She has very right to know.

That convinced me every time. My family discussed this countless times, and this was the conclusion we came to. Mum and I were particularly against it until the last minute, but considering we don't know when we would see her next, we agreed.

I specifically told Natassia not to come to the after party. Apparently she wasn't even planning on to, anyway.

I got tired by the end and the party wasn't seeming to be ending, so I quietly slipped out of the hall and headed back to the hotel.

Sakura' POV
By the time we realised, it was quarter to two in the morning.

Oops.

Some people, like Rupert, Matt L and Bonnie, were dead asleep either on the couches/chairs or the floor and the others, rest of us were awake. Put aside whether they're drunk or not.

The music had stopped since the sleepy looking DJ went home a little while ago after we thanked him.

Em and Matt were having their own little time over there, so Dan, Evy and I stood together, talking.

'How long's Tom taking?' I said, realising that he was gone for way too long to the bathroom.

I got a shrug from Dan but Evy nudged me.

'Over there...' She said in a quiet voice.

We all looked where Evy was pointing and anger hit me like a bludger: a girl was flirting with Tom and she was clinging onto his arm. He didn't look pleased (good) and was trying to free himself but she kept on moving her chest so that it went near his hand.

Still glaring at this girl, I stormed up to them and yanked her arms with force.

I'll admit, she was pretty strong.

'He's my boyfriend, thanks.' I said coldly, facing her and standing in front of Tom with my hands gripped onto his.

Then I recognised her face. She was also an actress and was starting to get more famous these days; her name was Catherine Stein.

'Oh - you're his girlfriend? I'm sorry, I didn't know.' She said to me in the most fake voice ever.

I raised my eyebrows at her while she was smiling a fake sweet smile.

'You should be more clingy to him if you were dating, you know?'

'Uh, I'm sorry but I have no intentions on becoming a koala. And it'll be appreciated if you wouldn't stick your nose into our relationship, thanks.'

'But that doesn't mean you can butt into our friendship.' Oh my goodness, she had such a bitchy voice and I just wanted to slap her.

'What do you mean "friendship", you two've just met!' I said, trying to push down my anger.

'Ohh you haven't told her yet Tommy? Sneaky little secrets here, hey?'

I shot a glare at Tom, and he shook his head desperately.

'Well I need to get going now, I'm rather busy tomorrow.' She "smiled" at me. 'See you soon, Tommy.' She smiled flirtatiously and giving me a raised eyebrow and a smirk, she collided her shoulder with mine and walked away.

'"Soon"? "Tommy"?' I faced Tom with a hard expression.

Tom looked extremely uncomfortable and he gulped before he said in a quiet voice. 'I'm in a film with her...'

'What?'

'She's got the main role and I'm like one of the important characters and... she's the director's daughter.' He said nervously.

'Why didn't you tell me?'

'Trust me, I was going to when the premiere was entirely over.' He quickly said. 

'How long ago was this? How long  ago was the audition?'

'We got told the results the day before the premiere, and the audition was like a month and a half ago.' He replied honestly to my questions.

'What made you think you'll tell me about the audition a few weeks later? And I don't understand why you couldn't just tell me about getting a role in another movie before the premiere. It's nothing huge to hide.' I raised an eyebrow.

'I - you - you looked busy and - and - you were with Emma so...'

The expressions of slight fear and worry on his gorgeous face made me feel bad for being snappy.

As I stared into his worried blue eyes, my mood slowly calmed down.

'I'm sorry.' I eventually mumbled, looking down to our feet.

I heard him sigh in relief and brought me into a hug. 'It's not your fault.' He said.

'I just say everything without thinking when I'm mad...'

'I know.' He chuckled softly, rubbing my back. 'But at least you're aware of it.' 

Tom's POV
Never ever make her angry because it's honestly so scary. Especially when she's a karate girl and looks like she'll attack me at any moment.

She won't though, I trust her.

Over the years I've known her, I realised that whenever she's angry, she can only feel and think about that and sort of looses her calmness, just like then. She has an incredibly short temper (depends if she shows it or not), which doesn't really help.

But honestly, I think I was more scared and worried about the fact I thought she was going to cry, because of me. If that ever happened other than happy tears, I don't think I would forgive myself.

I held her to myself and really, I could stay in this position for the rest of the night; she was such a good hugger.

Then, she yawned and rubbed her eyes sleepily.

'Tired?' I murmured.

'I guess.' She said.

'I'm sorry about not telling you,' I said slowly. ', but she's no where near as special as you're to me.'

I couldn't see her face, but I knew she was smiling. 'It's okay.' She then raised her face from my chest. 'I trust you.

I leant down and kissed her. 'I trust you too.'

She smiled my absolute favourite smile. 'Should we go back?'

'Yeah, I think we should.'

We turned around to find that Dan and Evanna were no where to be seen and Matt and Emma were still having heir own time.

'I guess it's just us.'

Without disturbing Matt and Emma, we went to grab Sakura's clutch bag and left the hall together.

Even though it was middle of the summer, it was cold tonight.

I was impressed on how she could walk on those heels after dancing around for the entire night, hardly sitting down. She hasn't taken them off yet, too.

We walked with our hands held together until we came past a park. The grass area was large with plenty of trees and, obviously, there was no one around. I watched as Sakura stopped to look and took her heels off.

Well that broke the record.

'Come on.' She said, lightly tugging my hand.

'It's two in the morning though.'

'So what?' She grinned and pulled me along the path.

We got around the middle of the park and she chucked her heels on the bench. She spun around gracefully, her dress shimmering in the dim lamp lights and she wore a cheeky smile.

I raised an eyebrow, forcing down a smirk.

I stepped forwards to hug her, but she stepped away easily, her cheeky smile widening. I couldn't stop myself from smirking.

We stared into each other's eyes for a moment and without warning I went to grab her hand, but her reflexes were incredible: she moved her hand away like lightning. When I took a step forward, she took a step back.

This was when I took off my shoes, socks and my suit jacket and felt the cool grass tickle my feet. I also undid the top two buttons and loosened my tie.

'It's on.' I smirked.

And I ran forwards.

She dodged me so easily, laughing and sprinted away amongst the trees. I chased after her but goodness, she was quick.

'Catch me if you can!' Her silhouette said and I just grinned to myself.

But the times I got close from catching her was when she had stopped, peeking out from behind the trees. Every time, though, she just dodged my reach and rushed away. It painfully gave me a flashback to where she was emotionally out of my reach three to five years ago.

'Come on, go easy on me!' I half shouted.

'Nope!' She shouted back.

I was determined to catch her though, somehow. I got her heart in the end, so I'll catch her tonight.

Then I realised that she was kind of running a curve (or diagonally?) between the trees. If I ran straight to my right without her noticing, I could catch her.

So that's what I did.

The grass helped me to run almost silently and I could see that she was glancing behind her, thinking that I was there.

Oh bless you.

She shrieked loudly when I jumped out from her side and crashed into her. I had my arms wrapped around her waist tightly as we spun around a few times from the impact, and fell to the ground.

'Damn it.' She pouted from underneath me, but her lips were twitching at the same time.

'So what's my reward?' I wriggled my eyebrows.

'I wonder.' She smiled.

'Hey, I didn't date my energy for nothing, did I?'

'You can get a good night's sleep.'

'That's not good enough for me.'

Still smiling, she lifted her head up and kissed me. I have her a pout.

'Someone's greedy tonight.' She said quietly and I felt myself blush a little but at the same time, something inside me jolted.

She still had the smile on, and she started to caress my lips with her soft finger, then my cheek, neck and collarbone. I knew she was in a teasing mood and I loved it.

I leant down until my face was millimetres away from hers. Even at this time of the night, I could see her brown eyes shining.

Smirking widely, I kissed her more passionately than usual. She kissed me back and pulled me closer by wrapping her arms around my neck.

We kept kissing until I couldn't stop myself. I broke our kiss and started to kiss her jawline, then down to her neck. I felt her shiver but her hand was running through my hair and the other was tightly around my back. She even crooked her head to the side and held me closer as I continued to kiss her neck.

She let out a small gasp when I gently bit her neck. Before I could stop myself I started to slowly suck on her smooth skin and I smirked to myself when she let out a soft moan. I continued to suck, lick and kiss the same spot until I could see it was turning purple even in the dim light.

By the end, I looked up to see two dark spots on her lower neck and one just below her collarbone.

I smirked, satisfied and after one last kiss I sat up with her.

'First make out session in the middle of a park at this time.' She chuckled softly. 'Imagine if someone saw us.'

'I think they'll take it wrongly.'

'I think so too.' She said. 'Like you're trying to kill me.'

'Hey don't say that. I'll never do such thing.' I said in a partly serious tone.

She just laughed and pulled me up with her. 'I know, I'm joking.' 

Turning around, she led me back to where we put our stuff on the bench. 

'Oops, it's half past two.' She said looking at her phone. 

'Lucky we don't have anything tomorrow. You'll be sleeping till noon.' I laughed, straightening my tie. I put on my jacket on her without saying anything when I saw her shiver slightly from the cold. 

'Thank you.' She smiled. 'And yeah, I'll probably sleep past then to be honest.'

'I wouldn't be surprised.' 

I took her hand and led her out of the park, heading back to the hotel. When we saw a too- familiar couple walking about fifty metres in front of us, we decided to run and join them. If we didn't, I think I had enough running for the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 462 44
Maddie thought she was going on a normal trip with her friends until she ran in to a group. The famous actors of Harry Potter. They became good frien...
3.5M 122K 32
Hermione Granger wants to get married and start a family of her own. But her future plans of wearing a wedding dress are shattered when Ron brea...
113K 4.6K 128
Y/N Y/L/N, the best friend of Tom Felton, is his rock throughout his life. They know each other since school or let's say since they were in nappies...
11.9K 260 33
She threw him a half smile as she stirred the pasta sauce boiling away on the stove. Her LA sun bleached beach waves flow down her back, just touchin...