The woman next door

Door JanaMontes

Moonbyul is a 22-year-old shy and introspective girl who lives with her father and doesn't know what to do wi... Meer

Delicious
A nice dinner
A matter of principles
A fun misunderstanding
The new girl
Clicking
The heat of the night
Dealing with it
Phoenix
Something new
Sugar Mommy
Lighting up fire
Out of hand
Waking up
Giving herself
Messing with the wrong hamster
New goals
Weakness
Marking territory
Sugar baby
Through the window
Awkward
A boyfriend? A girlfriend?
Going down
Mending
Secret
Compromise
Trying to turn the page
A new neighborn

Step by Step

103 4 0
Door JanaMontes

Licking her lips, Moonbyul tried to keep calm before responding.

Mr. Moon didn't move an inch. He was waiting for his answer.

__ What do you mean, Dad? Apart from being our neighbor, she is my boss.

The man sighed and was straight to the point:

__ I saw the way you look at her. Do you have a crush on Yongsun ssi?

Seeing no way out, the girl responded firmly:

__ She is extremely attractive and a nice person. I find it hard for someone who doesn't have a crush on her.

__ Byul-yi...You're just a girl. That is a sophisticated woman. I know she is gentle and that may confuse someone as inexperienced as you, but...be careful not to cross a line. Or not to become delusional. I'm not telling you this because I was interested too. I just don't want my daughter with a broken heart. That woman is way out of our league.

The young girl patted her father's back and smiled:

__ Don't worry about me, Dad. I'm good. And I am glad you opened your eyes about your chances.

__ Good that we had the talk.__ The older man smiled back and went upstairs.

Moonbyul's grandmother went to the living room sipping some tea and smirked at the blonde girl before saying:

__ He took after your grandfather with that slow mind.

__ Hehehehheee Granny, you're so funny.__ Moonbyul was afraid of her old nana sometimes.

Mrs. Moon sat on the sofa with her legs crossed and continued:

__ It's still a bit confusing for me about this lesbian thing. Even though now that I think about it, most of the things we considered girls being friendly with each other back in the day were, in fact, gay activities. And I may or may not have been kissed and caressed a couple of times.

__Seriously, grandma? Hehehehehee Oh my God!__ The girl cracked up.

Sipping a bit more tea, the lady checked if her son was still upstairs and whispered:

__ It's not one-sided. She is crazy about you. That woman is in your hands. You make a cute couple.

Widening her eyes, Moonbyul murmured:

__ You think so? I am so afraid that she just wants what she doesn't have. Ermm... Forget it, granny. We're not a couple.

Mrs. Moon smiled:

__ Yet. And I don't think any of you can hold it any longer.

__ Dad is gonna freak out. I don't want him blaming her.

The older woman tapped the seat next to her as the granddaughter joined her.

__ He isn't. I decided to stay for a while, and I am going to make that brain work. Just do your thing with care. I'll handle that old fool.

Moonbyul glanced at her grandmother with her eyes full of gratitude and surprise:

__ I feel so ashamed that I had the wrong impression of you, granny. I am sorry.

__ Don't be. I didn't use to be that wise. Life teaches us things.

The young girl hugged the white-haired lady:

__ Thank you so much! And I am glad you are here because I missed you.

___ x ___

Wheein got back home in a very depressed mood.

Yongsun was heading to her own room when she saw the door open and the blue-haired girl sitting on the floor.

After hesitating, the adult knocked before going inside.

The cute girl glanced at her aunt with a melancholic smile:

__ Oh hi... I guess you came to tell me you want me out of your house...

Yongsun stood by the window, glancing outside, and asked:

__ Why would I do that?

Wheein murmured without energy:

__ Because of Byul-yi. Although we are really just friends...

__ What happened to you? You look so....dead?__ The black-haired woman turned her head and exclaimed.

Wheein didn't respond at first. The girl was demotivated to keep a conversation. But feeling the older one staring at her with expectation, she felt she had no choice:

__ I did something bad. I don't know if she told you, but... I kissed Hyejin.

Yongsun tilted her head:

__ And why would this be bad?

__ I don't know. She is your best friend, my boss, older and hetero. I feel like those gays who have no boundaries.

The brunette sighed and grabbed her niece by her hand, forcing her to leave the ground, and they both sat in bed.

__ Wheein-ah, first of all... I'm sorry for acting like a bitch. I was being immature. And jealous.

__ Oh... Are you confessing you are jealous of Byul-yi?__ The girl smiled.

The older woman warned in a low voice:

__ Don't push your luck.

The shorter girl made a gesture of locking her mouth:

__ I'll shut up.

__ Anyway... I am not in the place to judge you. I'm older, Byul's boss and I have crossed many lines. Even though we both acted recklessly, I doubt Hyejin sees you as someone abusive. The same with me and Byul-yi. I'm sorry if things didn't turn out the way you hoped. Hyejin was never into girls. Well, I'm not saying that it's impossible that she develops any attraction for you. We never know. Just try to shield your heart. Okay?

Wheein swallowed her saliva and shook her head:

__ Damn, Yong! I am not good with emotions. I was ready to start looking for a new roof. Thank you for leaving the resentment behind.

__ As long as you NEVER enjoy that little bitch again!__ The short-black-haired woman gritted her teeth.

Giggling, Wheein said:

__ Deal. I know you have reasons to feel angry, but the truth is... she was not doing that for herself. I am not the one she wants to devour.

Yongsun smiled:

__ Really???__ Tell me more.

__ Just don't screw things up, okay? If you sleep with someone else, Byul-yi will never look at you again. She is more than ready to give herself to you. But you have to woman up.

The older woman admitted:

__ I should be offended, but you are right.

__ Wow! Am I about to die or something?

Yongsun slapped the girl's arm and laughed:

__ Silly! Let's have some food.

Wheein felt better, and she joined her aunt downstairs.

__ x __

The following days were relatively calm for all of them.

Both Yongsun and Hyejin had several meetings and made important decisions regarding the future of Mamamoo.

The new edition of the magazine was going to be released in a few days, but the businesswomen were already discussing the next ones.

Moonbyul helped Wheein with some computer programs that the girl needed to edit and develop her art.

The blue-haired girl kept her mind and schedule busy to avoid thinking of the hot older woman who was not into her.

The two young girls had lunch together every day and the I.T. technician helped her friend by discussing many topics and distracting her.

Wheein was proud of Moonbyul for being able to leave her shell way more than expected.

The older one told her about the recent situation with Mr. Moon and how witty the grandmother was.

Wheein asked if Byul minded stopping by an art store to buy some materials before heading back to their office and they kept chatting.

__ So Byul-yi...Don't you think is about time you and Yong....do it?__ The blue-haired girl smirked.

__ Wheein-ah... I am climbing walls but... I'm afraid.__ The taller one confessed.

Wheein laughed at her own joke:

__ Afraid of what? Choking in the hot mama's pussy?

__ Stupid! I feel insecure, okay? I've never been with someone like her. Kim mother fucker Yongsun is a whole feast. I may be... what? A snack?

The younger one shouted:

__ Stop undermining yourself! If everybody who fucked me was a snack like you, I don't think I would ever have other kinds of meals.

The taller one cracked up and blushed.

__ Thank you for the support, Wheein-ah. But I am serious. She has fucked men and women much more experienced. What if I don't meet her expectations? I don't know if I can handle the disappointment.

Wheein massaged her friend and co-worker's shoulder and declared:

__ There is no way this is happening. Even if you sucked in your first time together, Yong is on the verge of a breakdown and she would not feel it as a bad fuck.

__ I don't know. I don't want to think about this now. Let's finish your shopping and go.

Minutes after the two girls crossed the reception desk of the magazine, the owners of Mamamoo left the elevator and got to the president's office.

Yongsun took off her sandals and let her body sink onto the black couch while Hyejin was pouring herself some water.

__ Why are you so quiet today? It's weird.__ The younger brunette asked.

The short-haired woman massaged her own foot and sighed:

__ I don't know what to do, Hyejin-ah... I think...I am falling in love with Byul-yi...

Although she was taken aback, the tanned woman finished drinking her water before commenting:

__ You must be really out of your mind to let that happen. Yongsun, you weren't even supposed to flirt with that girl. And now...you keep sinking deeper into this water.

Closing her eyes, the black-haired woman exhaled:

__ She is driving me insane and I don't care about your nagging, Jinie... Be my friend and just be by my side. I know you disapprove of it. However, I am too far gone.

The brunette shook her head and gave up :

__ Alright. You are a big girl. I'll stop stating the obvious.

__ Thank you. I am too overwhelmed by this situation to have you against me. Do you remember the last time I fell in love? 6 years ago. Six freaking years ago...__ Yongsun rubbed her eyes.

The sexy brunette sat beside her friend and slightly squeezed her leg:

__ What do you want? Have an adventure? Date her?

__ Will you call me names if I tell you I want to have her in my life in an actual relationship?__ The short-haired woman sounded fragile, and that affected Hyejin.

The 33-year-old businesswoman never saw her best friend like that.

__ Yong, just be careful. I love you, okay? Don't do something that might hurt yourself and that girl. Other than that, I will just say... Go for it.

The short-haired woman smiled at her best friend.

___ x ___

Yongsun asked Moonbyul out many times that month.

At first, it was a bunch of excuses related to work. So the girl didn't realize they were actually attached to the hip.

The blonde became the business' woman's plus-one at every party and event.

Soon the models that had a connection with Mamamoo magazine started to pay attention to the mysterious girl who was supposed to be the I.T technician but ended up on the cover of the September edition.

To Moonbyul's surprise, Yongsun showed up in her office in the middle of the week with a bottle of champagne.

__ Hey, what's the occasion?__ The girl smiled.

Opening the drink and pouring some for both of them, the brunette responded:

__ We are celebrating the most successful edition of a Mamamoo cover with a non-celebrity. Actually, your face is selling more than some celebrities, too.

__ I'm sure it's just a coincidence. Or the subjects were interesting for the readers.__ The blonde sipped the beverage.

Yongsun smirked and stood very close to the girl:

__ Yes. The subject they are interested in is handsome and pretty. Ah, let's not forget the word cute.

Moonbyul sighed and couldn't resist the impulse that ran inside of her.

The girl placed the glass on the desk and put her arms around the short-haired woman, leaning close and kissing her.

Not knowing how to react, the businesswoman closed her eyes and kissed back, with much tenderness.

Holding herself was always a challenge for Yongsun and she tried to have peaceful thoughts to avoid thinking about how close their bodies were.

__ What is this for? Not that I am complaining. __ The older one asked after they broke their physical contact.

__ A thank you for the first class drink and for lifting my self-esteem.

Hesitating for a few seconds, the black-haired woman spoke:

__ I was wondering... If you really want to thank me, you could spend the weekend with me at the beach?

The I.T technician studied her boss' facial expression, and both blushed when she asked:

__ Just the two of us?

__ Yeah. But I won't cross the line.

The 34-year-old woman had such a cute expression that Moonbyul smiled and pulled her for a hug.

__ Yes. I'll go with you, Yong.

Smiling from ear to ear, the brunette left the I.T. technician's office walking in the sunshine.

___ x ___

The blonde could never stop being a gentlewoman, and that just made Yongsun's heart flutter.

Moonbyul had unloaded the car and carried most of the things all by herself, despite the brunette insisting on helping.

They had gone to the older woman's beach house, and the girl was amazed by the beauty of all the surrounding areas.

She also got shocked when the brunette casually commented that the beach belonged to her too.

__ Byul-ah...__ The woman hugged the girl with some hesitation.

__ Yes, unnie?__ Moonbyul crossed her arms over Yongsun's.

Yongsun asked with a gentle tone of voice:

__ How do you feel about sailing? Are you afraid of the ocean?

__ I've never done it but I don't think I am afraid. Not if we are together.

The older woman felt her heart beating fast and had lots of butterflies in her stomach.

She wanted to curse and slap herself for feeling like a teenager.

__ Okay. So let's shower, have something to eat and I'll tell my employee to prepare the yacht.

Teasing the shorter woman, Moonbyul turned around and exclaimed:

__ Don't you think is too early to shower together?

__ Ah... I didn't mean that... But women of all ages shower together in our culture. It wouldn't be a problem.

Moonbyul didn't make any comment. However, Yongsun glanced at the charming girl and remembered all the things she had done in front of her.

__ Forget what I said. You go shower while I talk to the captain.

The blonde held a smirk that was dying to show up and got inside the house to take her blessed shower.

Thanks to the perks of being a millionaire, Yongsun had everything set 3 hours later and they got on board the beautiful and modern huge boat through the brunette's private dock.

Moonbyul was wearing blue denim shorts, and a long green baggy shirt, and her hair was tied in a messy bun.

The girl was having a hard time ignoring Yongsun's white bikini.

Not a typical Korean swimsuit, but a Brazilian Bikini that gave a generous view of the woman's breasts.

To her peace of mind, the short-haired woman covered herself with a beach robe that was thin and transparent but still helped.

The duo sat under a covered area and enjoyed the view and the scent of the ocean while having a light meal.

They talked for hours, sharing some of their childhood memories.

Moonbyul laughed at hearing about the older woman's adventures and the troubles she was in during elementary school.

Yongsun felt her eyes tearing up when the younger girl shared a few memories of the future absent mother.

They opened up about frustrations, fantasies from their past, and some views of life regarding serious issues, too.

Moonbyul realized Yongsun was a lonely soul, just like her.

The captain of the Yacht suggested a safe area where they could swim, and he stopped the boat.

The blonde almost choked when Yongsun exposed her daring bikini again.

The older woman was getting ready to jump from the yacht when Moonbyul took off her shirt and shorts.

Yongsun gulped at the view of the 22-year-old girl in a red bikini.

It might not be as daring as hers, but Moonbyul's body was a tremendous temptation anyway.

Seeing the girl's tattoos exposed, the toned legs, the perfect abs, and the round cute breasts threatening to escape from its cage was bad for the woman's heart.

Shy, Moonbyul ran and jumped in the sea, diving with style.

Taking a deep breath, Yongsun followed her and they swam for a little while.

As the water was too cold, both women returned to the yacht and lay on the top of it, under the sun.

Moonbyul pulled the black-haired woman closer and Yongsun rested her head on the blonde's chest.

The short-haired woman could hear the girl's heartbeat, and that was calming and pleasing.

They ended up falling asleep and woke up hours later with the Yacht anchored at Yongsun's dock.

The older woman lifted her head and sighed at the alluring view of the girl still asleep.

Yongsun didn't resist and leaned to give Moonbyul an innocent peck on the lips, but the blonde opened her mouth and sucked her tongue.

Losing balance, the brunette let her body fall over Moonbyul's.

The I.T. technician held Yongsun's nape with strength while they were kissing and squeezed her butt.

__ Byul-yi, please! Don't start what you won't finish.__ The brunette growled between kisses.

The younger girl stared at her neighbor with fiery eyes and exclaimed sensually:

__ Yong, make me yours. Take me as your lover.

Despite the temporary confusion in her brain, Kim Yongsun had no emotional condition to doubt or lose any more time.

The hot black-haired woman pulled the girl's upper part of the bikini and immediately sucked the pointy nipples and bit a portion of the flash.

Moonbyul moaned, pulling the older woman's hair and slapping her butt.

Taken by euphoria, the short-haired woman started a passionate path of kisses and licks down Moonbyul's stomach and toward her sex.

The younger girl was shaking at the contact of the hot mama's warm and soft lips.

Yongsun looked up as a feline about to eat its prey and pulled down the bikini panties in one fast move.

Moonbyul lifted her hips to help, and right after, opened her legs to welcome her lover.

The older woman released a deep breath and watched the girl's body with adoration and desire.

__ Hurry up, Unnie... I need you.__ She heard that deep voice and her chore got wet.

On a normal occasion, Yongsun would take revenge but she couldn't keep playing that game any longer.

The neighbor leaned closer and kissed Moonbyul's pussy before spreading the lips and licking from the top to the bottom with strength.

The girl whined, and the clitoris hardened.

Yongsun was intoxicated with desire and she started sucking the blonde's clit with more dedication than she had ever done to any male's organ.

Sensing the girl's clit get bigger and pulsate between her lips and teeth was too arousing for the older woman.

As the blonde was whining and moaning in protest, Yongsun devoted her time to other parts of the girl's sex.

Every such, every bite, every lick in each sensitive spot was turning Moonbyul's pussy into a sticky lake.

__ Yooong... Fuck me, please!__ Moonbyul sounded so girly that the neighbor's clitoris was pulsating too.

The short-haired woman sucked Moonbyul's lips again and thrust 2 fingers deep inside her pussy.

__ Hmm, yes! Fuck me, Mami. I want you to fuck me hard!__ The blonde exclaimed.

Grunting and feeling pain between her legs, Yongsun thrust a third finger and the sound of Moonbyul's pussy being screwed by her made the woman lose it.

The blonde lifted her hips and humped against the brunette's hand.

Yongsun switched the position of her fingers right inside Moonbyul's sex, hitting the right spot.

The girl's walls got tighter and tighter around the brunette's fingers and she came.

The 34-year-old took off her hand and shoved her face into the girl's center to welcome Moonbyul's precious and hot juice inside her mouth.

As the short-haired woman's tongue kept teasing the girl's nerves and skin, Moonbyul moaned loudly and said:

__ I want to fuck your pussy too, Mami.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

13.1K 846 35
"I don't want to give you a permission to say 'let's break up'. So let's not date and let's never break up" I am just a coward who cannot step out fr...
32.1K 747 17
There's a named Solar who only lived with her mother. After a while her mother started dating a man. The man already had a daughter name Moonbyul. At...
1.8K 53 6
They have being best friend since high school. Unfortunately, Kim Yongsun just consider Moonbyulyi as a friend not a lover. "What are we, Yong?" "Ju...
139K 3.8K 33
Moonbyul meets someone online, but she doesn't knw that that person was from her class...the new girl, who is she? To moonbyul, she was different an...