A New World (Seven Deadly Sin...

By DevilGirl5736

It was a normal night, when you had a weird dream that transported you to a different world. A world where t... More

Chapter 1 - A not so normal night
Chapter 2 - The Next Morning
Chapter 3 - The Adventure
Chapter 4 - Multiple Fights
A/N birthday
Chapter 5 - Waiting to Happen
Chapter 6 - Meeting a Demon
Chapter 7 - Their Story
Chapter 8 - The Fifth Sin, Gowther
Chapter 9 - A New Day
Hey!
Chapter 10 - The King Has Arrived!
Chapter 11 - The Fairy's Lost Friend
Chapter 12 - The Past
Chapter 13 - A Broken Curse
Chapter 14 - A Threat
Chapter 15 - Danger!
Chapter 16 - Awakened
Chapter 17 - The End and The Beginning
Chapter 18 - Headache
Chapter 19 - Their Fighting Festival
Chapter 20 - A Date?
Chapter 21 - A Bad Omen
Chapter 22 - Ban's Journey
Chapter 23 - Camelot
Chapter 24 - Spirit Chastiefol: True Form
Chapter 25 - Commandment of Truth
Chapter 26 - Lost Memories
Chapter 27 - Matrona
Chapter 28 - An Unexpected Guest
Chapter 29 - Training
Chapter 31 - An Old Friend
Chapter 32 - Separation
Chapter 33 - Jealousy and Love

Chapter 30 - Power

251 6 2
By DevilGirl5736

(Picture at top is your weapon. I'm pretty sure it was introduced in the last chapter, but since i have a terrible memory, I forgot to put the image in that chapter....so, here it is! If you don't like this weapon, then I guess you can change it to whatever you want, but I'm really thinking that this weapon will be much more important as we progress through the story so if you chose a different one it might be harder to get through the plot, so.....yeah. Anyway, enough yapping, enjoy the chapter!)

"Are you really our ally? Explain yourself."

"Wait. What is this?" Jenna questioned, watching the two men that were now fighting each other. "They just started fighting all of a sudden!"

"Lady Jenna, what's going on? Why would those two--?" Gilthunder questioned, walking toward her with Howzer.

"How should I know?" Jenna snapped.

Meliodas continued to dodge and counter King's attack with his wooden stick, sending it back to King as he laid off his attack, yelling at Meliodas. "I want you to answer me!"

"It depends on your definition of an 'ally'. If you ever turn on Y/N, then I'm your enemy. That's all that really matters, isn't it?"

"Stop dodging the question. I want to know what your goal is!" He sent the stick toward Meliodas, who reflected it away from him, sending it flying but it quickly recovered, trying to hit Meliodas at remarkable speed, but he continued to dodge, getting a hit in every once in a while. The stick sliced his shoulder, but it was a small cut as Meliodas found an opening, grabbing the stick as he held it in front of King tauntingly. "What will you do now? I took your weapon out of commission."

"Status Promotion!" He yelled as Meliodas' wound opened up, blood spurting out as he held his shoulder, pain evident on his face as he looked at King.

"Come on, tell me what you really want. To bravely protect the peace of the kingdom as the captain of our order? No way. That's not it. Maybe it's to live out your life as a drunk living out your days as the owner of a tavern?" King scoffed, "That's not it either. You've got dark magical power, and though the years go by, you never age. On top of that, you seem very acquainted with those Demon monsters, who were gone for 3,000 years. Fess up. You're actually one of the Ten Commandments, aren't you? Meliodas of the Demon race."

"Merlin, what's going on? What did King do to him?" Jenna asked, wondering how Meliodas' small wound turned into a casualty.

"He can take something moderate and transform it into something deadly," Merlin explained. "This is King's true magical power, Disaster. On one hand, allowing trees and plants to flourish, while on the other, culling them to maintain balance and rule the forest. A very fitting power for the Fairy King."

"Keeping quiet isn't an option. Nor is it suitable for the captain of the sins. Let's try this again. Status Promotion!"

"Full Counter!" Meliodas yelled, sending King's magical power back to him.
"Too bad. It didn't work. The attack didn't even scratch me. That can't be the best that you can do?" King taunted.

"Here's a question. You say it's true, but are you really the Fairy King?" King looked confused as Meliodas continued on. "Because the previous Fairy King named Daria, and the first one, both had pretty impressive sets of wings coming out their backs." Meliodas then stifled a laugh, causing King to get even angrier.

"What?" He seethed.

"Nothing, just thinking how Y/N immediately questioned if you were actually a Fairy when she didn't see your wings. Makes me wonder if she truly believes you're the Fairy King."

"Shut up! I'm the one asking questions!"

"Condense Power!" The wooden stick Meliodas was holding had tiny water droplets on it as they condensed into one tiny water droplet.

Meliodas held up the stick, inspecting it. "A droplet? Wait. This is not an ordinary drop of water." King snapped his fingers as the droplet suddenly cut Meliodas's cheek, catching him off guard. King began to move the droplet with only his finger as Meliodas started to dodge it, but it was getting harder to do because of how fast the droplet was. Meliodas struck the droplet with the two sticks but they broke upon impact. King called the droplet to his side as Meliodas looked at the two broken sticks in his hands, dropping them.

"I took the moisture inside of the tunerica wood, and then condensed it down to a point to create this tiny water droplet."

"More like a tiny iron droplet," Meliodas muttered. "You took what was there and condensed it to a point. Not a bad idea." King watched as Meliodas took a stance, letting out his demonic side as he condensed it to a small black ball as it exited his body, floating in front of him. "I did it!"

'Wait, is that a lump of Darkness?' King thought to himself.

"All right. Enough of this." Jenna yelled, startling the two. "Both of you, come out here!"

"Uh oh, are we in trouble?" Meliodas questioned.

"Look, Y/N trusts you with all their heart. If you ever do anything to hurt her or that trust, I'll never forgive you." King floated up as Meliodas watched.

"I'm sorry that I can't tell you the whole story, but even if I did, I doubt you'd believe me."

"If that's all you have to say, then I'm gonna keep an eye on you from now on. Until the moment I'm sure you're someone worthy of my trust." King then left the area as Meliodas followed.

"Hey, they're back out!" Howzer announced.

"You idiots! Why were you two fighting each other?" Jenna questioned.

"We were debating if boobs or butts were better, and it got out of hand." Meliodas lied. Meliodas looked around, still not seeing you. "Hey, before you give me back my power, do you know where Y/N is?"

"She's training in the cave." Jenna told him.

"She's what?" Meliodas asked, fists clenching.

"We can check on her now, actually. I was going to do so after you two were done with your fight with one of the monsters I gave you, but I didn't think you were going to fight each other." She brought over her orb as everyone huddled behind her, she projected it for everyone to see, going to your room.

You were thrown into a wall as you fell to the ground, bruised. Meliodas and King were angered and wanted to help while Jenna was scared for you. You got up, wiping blood off your cheek as you chuckled. "That's all you got? The last monster I fought was tougher than you." The monster then started to shake as it tried to move away from your gaze. "What's the matter? I thought you were having fun. You were smiling just a few seconds ago." You cracked your knuckles as you held your weapon, straightening out the chain as it turned into a dual scythe. You twirled it around in a wonderful manor as you threw it at the monster. It dodged easily but it was surprised when you were suddenly a few inches from its face. You kicked it up into the air as you grabbed your dual scythe, turning it back into a chain scythe as you threw one end of it, latching it into the monster's chest before pulling it down to the ground, causing dust to erupt. Once the dust was gone, the monster shown was dead and you were on the ground, shaking a little. You groaned as you looked up. "God, that was scary. Jenna, I think I'm ready to come out now. If I do another fight, I might break."

Jenna stared at you, amazed by your fight. 'She's doing so well.'

"Jenna?" You asked again.

She quickly touched her orb, speaking to you, "Uh, right! Sorry, there should be an exit behind you."

You got up, wobbling a little as you were trying to get used to all this fighting. You exited the room as you were met by the bright light of the sun. Your eyes focused better as you saw Jenna, but also Merlin, Howzer, Gilthunder, Hendrickson, King, and Meliodas. You walked toward them, confusion on your face as they looked at you worriedly. You then realized you had many scars and bruises as you were bleeding in some places. "Ah, sorry. These are only minor, I think. Wait, did you guys see me fighting?"

They all nodded as you held your face in your hands, embarrassed. You then looked at Jenna. "Jenna, why did you let them see me? I'm so embarrassed." You didn't want them to see you fight, at least not yet.

"Sorry, Y/N. But that doesn't matter right now. Let's get you healed up." She sat you down as her hands emanated a warm, green glow over your wounds, making them close up instantly. You closed your eyes as she continued to heal you, feeling sleepy from the warmth. She was then finished as she noticed you dozing. "Y/N?"

"Huh?" You awoke. "Sorry, I just get really sleepy every time you do that. It's just so warm, like a fluffy blanket." You stood up with the help of Jenna as you dusted yourself off. You then looked at Meliodas, realizing something. "Oh, Meliodas. Since you're here, does that mean you passed your trial?"

"Yep!" He smiled in your direction.

You sighed, relieved. You looked back down at your clothing, sad. 'I liked this dress that Elizabeth got me. Man, I hope she won't be upset."

"Speaking of which, can I have my power back now?"

Jenna sighed. "I seriously want to tell you, 'No way.' But since you passed, I have no choice." Her staff appeared in front of her as she raised it into the air, chanting. Smoke appeared above everyone, dispersing as it showed a large Goddess Amber that encased Meliodas' power. You looked at it in awe. 'This is Meliodas' power? There's so much that it's scary but also, amazing.'

"You and Zaneri put Meliodas' power in there?" You asked Jenna.

She nodded. "Wow, that must've taken a lot of effort." Jenna blushed from the acknowledgement. She quickly made the blush go away as she told everyone to take a step back. She began to chant again, making the Goddess Amber begin to shatter before breaking as all the dark energy emerged into the sky, making everything dark.

"What happened? Why is it nighttime all of a sudden?" Howzer questioned, looking at the sky.

"It isn't nighttime. This darkness is Meliodas's power released from the Amber." She began chanting again, a white aura surrounding her. All of the dark energy in the sky came crashing down into Meliodas. A large wind came from it as Howzer and Gilthunder were flown away, Hendrickson was hiding behind a rock, King was trying his best to maintain balance, and you were held by Jenna as you held tightly on her since you didn't want to get blown away. Soon all of Meliodas's power was inside him as everything soon calmed down.

Meliodas soon began to laugh. "This is it! After all this time, my power has finally been returned!"

"Meliodas?" You asked, scared.

"Gotcha!" He smiled innocently as you sighed. Jenna then let go of you as you sat down by her.

Meliodas started to put back on his shirt and looked back over to Merlin. "Think you can send me over to the Ten Commandments?" Your ears perked as you looked over at him.

Merlin floated over to him. "It's not that I can't, but.."

"You can do it though, right?" He placed his sword on his back.

"Indeed. But keep in mind that once I teleport you, there'll be a slight delay before you can be teleported back here. In other words, Captain, you must survive for more than ten seconds on your own. If an attempt is made any sooner, you'll be reduced to a lump of meat. Still want to go?"

"Yeah, let's do it!"

"Very well then!"

Gilthunder started to argue with this as you yelled something to Meliodas, causing him to stiffen. "Let me come too, Meliodas."

"No, Y/N. Besides, I'm only going over there to say hello. And I don't want you to be in any danger."

"I don't care. They're going to be after me anyway and I want to see what we'll be up against."

"What do you mean?" Meliodas asked. Merlin snapped her fingers, sending information to King and Meliodas. They soon understood.

'She's already met them?!' Meliodas yelled at himself.

"Y/N, don't." King yelled. "Even if they're already after you, you'll be walking into enemy territory. And there's no guarantee that they won't try to take you. Meliodas can't go up against them by himself."

You smiled toward King. "I'll be fine, King. I trust Meliodas and I can protect myself, you know?" You turned toward Meliodas, who was contemplating a few things. "Meliodas, please let me go with you."

He looked up, his heart melting from your look. He looked toward Merlin, who only nodded, assuring that she would be safe.

"Fine." You hugged him.

"Since the two of you will be going, you'll need to hold hands to make sure you come back with Meliodas, Y/N." You nodded, interlacing your hand with Meliodas', who blushed slightly from this. You looked back at King who was still worrying. He noticed your look as you mouthed, 'I'll be fine.'

The two of you were gone. You two were now in front of a wonderfully beautiful and weird looking tree. They had all made eye contact with Meliodas, noticing you as they all smirked, making you scared. Galand was the first to make a move as he jumped down in front of you two, angry at Meliodas as you shook from his height.

'Was he always this tall?' You asked yourself, clutching onto Meliodas' hand tighter. He gave you a slight squeeze as if to tell you that everything would be okay.

"Nobody here lifts a finger! That's the prey I failed to kill. I'll make sure he dies this time!" Your soul wavered as you remembered what he did to Meliodas and the others last time. Your other hand made way to your weapon that was resting on your hip, but you stopped, knowing that you couldn't take him. Meliodas then pulled you toward him, kissing your cheek as he told you that this would only take a second. He let go of your hand, punching Galand in the face, knocking him back. You sat down, holding your cheek as you stared at nothing in particular. 'Did he just...?' A large blush erupted on your face. "Meliodas!" You quietly yelled.

Wind suddenly erupted, bringing up your dress and showing your underwear. You didn't really care nor did you notice the blushes on the Ten Commandments faces. You saw a crater with Meliodas holding down Galand's head. He slowly got up, quite hurt. "Seems you're a little different from our last fight." Meliodas jumped back as Galand abruptly got up. "Chaotic Judgement!" He swung his scythe multiple times at Meliodas as he effortlessly dodged his attacks. You hadn't noticed that rubble was falling your way as you were looking at a woman with long, spiky yellow hair. She wore an outfit that only you would normally wear. You then felt yourself get taken as you were elevated. You looked at the person who grabbed you, seeing a man wearing a white cape with a thin mustache. He then wiped the place where Meliodas kissed you.

"There was dirt there," he claimed. You then realized where you were. 'Shit.' You told yourself, looking down at Meliodas who was still fighting Galand. You were a little scared of this Meliodas as he flung Galand away, who quickly got up. Meliodas slowly walked toward him, standing a few feet away. He grabbed the hilt of his sword, not fully bringing it out of the scabbard before placing it back as black blood flowed out of Galand's armour. You audibly gasped as you felt arms around you. You looked down, seeing the white cape. You quickly grabbed your weapon, scratching his cheek but the scratch went as quickly as it came. You looked back at Meliodas, wondering how much more time we had left. You noticed him walking toward the group, laying eyes on you. "Meliod-!" Your mouth was covered by a hand as they tightly grabbed your wrist, making you drop one of the scythes. You used your other hand to fling the scythe to the person's face, catching them off guard as they let go of you. Once you caught your breath, your entire body shook as you felt their presence, their energy, again. 'Don't shut down. Don't shut down. Get to Meliodas NOW!' You ran to the edge of the tree as you jumped off as Meliodas jumped up, cutting a vine that was reaching for you as he landed on the ground with you in his arms.

Your arms held tightly around his neck as you shakingly whispered, "H-how mu-ch time left?"

"Just a while longer." He whispered back, holding you tighter. He felt you drop your weapon as he knelt down and picked it up, placing it on his hip. "I don't think I appreciate you hurting Y/N like this. Especially after I just came all this way to say hi to you all and talk."

The small man in red sneered at Meliodas. "There's nothing to talk about. Just know that you're hated. We will take vengeance on you and the four races who wronged us."

"What a cold thing to say, Zeldris. We are brothers, right?"

"Fifteen seconds." Merlin told you two. You wanted to leave now.

"If you plan to pick up where you left off 3,000 years ago, the Seven Deadly Sins are gonna do whatever it takes to stop you."

"I told you, there's nothing to talk about."

"Oh, this isn't talk. It's a warning! And if you touch Y/N again, I'll kill you all." Zeldris gritted his teeth as he pounced toward Meliodas. You turned your head to face the man racing toward Meliodas. He made eye contact with you, hesitating as he saw your eyes. Then you two were gone. He punched the ground. 'What was that? Why did I hesitate?'

"So that's the power of the Accursed Demon. Oh, it's so very delightful." He mocked, then clenched his fists, screaming into the sky, "The hell it is!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 539 10
The 10 commandments have been defeated, the curse has been lifted, the Kingdoms have recovered and everyone else is going on about their life. The S...
78.8K 1.9K 33
When you're immortal, the only guarantee is death. To watch all of those around you die and leave you for the afterlife. The world loses some of it's...
6.6K 191 31
A tale of two brothers, one raised the other & betrayed their race and one was vengeful. Zeldris was born and hated Meliodas who was the strongest pe...
22.7K 539 46
After the ressurection of the Ten Commandments, The Seven Deadly Sins have met their greatest match yet. As they fight to protect the kingdom, anothe...