๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ž.

By ExoticityV

"If only you were mine.." "Baby I'm thuggin' I can't be yo' boyfriend." More

character list.
One: Knock, knock. Who's there?
Two: Don't Run.
Three: The Arrangement.
Four: Hoe for me.
Five: Tit for Tat.
Six: On The Bright Side..
Seven: Refuge.
Eight: Memory Lane.
Nine: Cum Get It.
Ten: Lackin'.
Eleven: Who U Foolin'?
Twelve: Teenage Love Affair.
Thirteen: Real Spill.
Fourteen: California Breeze.
Fifteen: Yes.
Sixteen: A Promise I Can't Keep.
Seventeen: Day In The Life.
Eighteen: Diced Pineapples.
Nineteen: Crossed Wires.
Twenty: In Love We Trust.
Twenty-one: Accepting My Flaws.
Twenty-two: Sparks Will Fly.
Twenty-three: Safe Haven.
Twenty-five: Ci'day.
Twenty-six: Backdoor.
Twenty-seven: A Woman's Intuition.
Twenty-eight: Gangsta's Cry.
Twenty-nine: Lightning Fast.
Thirty: No Ordinary Love.
Thirty-one: Mayhem & Magnolias.
Thirty-two: She's All That.
Thirty-three: Divergent.
Thirty-four: Life Support.
Thirty-five: New Balance.
Thirty-six: From A Woman.
Thirty-seven: From A Man.
Thirty-eight: Stranger.
Thirty-nine: Epilouge.

Twenty-four: Full Circle.

5K 242 92
By ExoticityV

Beads of sweat trickled down Ezriah's forehead as he focused on the task at hand. Cimani's back was perfectly arched as her face remained buried deep into the plush, velvet pillow that was placed against Ezriah's head board.

His strokes were long, and hard causing Cimani to shut her eyes tightly as she bit down onto the pillow. Her muffled moans and pleas fell on deaf ears as Ezriah had his hand wrapped around the back of her neck, not showing any signs of letting up or stopping any time soon.

Throwing her hand back, so that it now rested just below his stomach Cimani pushed him back a little trying to get him to ease up. With his bottom lip tucked between his teeth, showing off his perfectly aligned porcelain veneers, Ezriah grabbed Cimani's wrist pinning her hand behind her back as he continued to thrust in and out of her.

He roughly slapped one of her ass cheeks as he let out low pants, trying his best to hold in his nut as hard as he could as he stared down at Cimani's ass clapping against him. "Fuckk.." he dragged out as his grip on her wrist loosened.

Slowing down his pace, he halted his movements as he sat there and waited. Taking heed to what he wanted, Cimani mustered up the little bit of strength she had and started to slowly throw her ass back onto him.

Completely letting go of her wrist, Ezriah grabbed the back of her neck, and picked her head up a little. He lowered his mouth so that it was now near her ear, "Stop fuckin' playing wit' me and throw that shit back." He said through gritted teeth as he let go of her neck.

His words sent a chill down Cimani's spine. He knew just how she liked to be talked to when it came to sex, the tone of his voice and how he said things to her while they were intimate made her core wetter than she'd ever been before. No one knew her body like he did, and she loved that.

Obeying his commands, Cimani opened her legs a little wider as she sat up a little. With out warning, Cimani wasted no time whining her hips back wards as she looked back at Ezriah. The sound of their skin clapping together, and her low moans fulfilled the room.

Ezriah couldn't take his eyes away from hers as she looked back at him, she knew her eyes were his weakness and in this moment, she was taking advantage.

"I fuckin' love you." Ezriah whispered, his voice hoarse from the blunt they had smoked just before they found themselves entangled in one another.

Cimani's eyebrows furrowed at his words, her pussy pulsating against his erect dick as she felt an orgasm coming on. "I love you.." she whimpered as she felt her eyes starting to roll in the back of her head.

Roughly grabbing her face, Ezriah pulled her into him from behind as he placed a hungry kiss on her lips. The passion she felt in the kiss causing butterflies to erupt in her stomach as she came down from her orgasm. She let out another low moan as he pulled away from the kiss, still whining her hips so that her ass clapped onto his dick Cimani leaned forward, onto her her midriff as she tried her best to keep up the pace.

Ezriah couldn't help the euphoria he felt as he kept his eyes on her. He examined every inch of her body, and he couldn't feel more in love. He worshiped her, from head to toe. Her body was his sanctuary, he often felt him self needing her. He knew it wasn't healthy, but he didn't care. In his mind, he was just in love. Little did he know, the love was starting to turn into obsession.

Now regaining full control, Ezriah placed both of his hands around Cimani's waist as he started to fuck her again. His thumbs carved into her back dimples as his grip on her waist tightened, he let out low grunts as he fell deeper into her with each stroke.

"Such a good girl, this pussy so wet for me baby." He grunted as he watched condom start to slip off. He pulled out of her for a second, now grabbing the condom and throwing it into the trash can that sat next to his bed.

With no warning, he rammed back into her as he now fucked her at an incline, his curved dick hitting her G-spot as she tried her best to muster up words. "T-the condom Ezriah.." she whispered softly as her head popped up. The intense pleasure she was feeling causing her sentence to sound like a moan as she tried to catch her breath.

"Fuck that shit." Ezriah grunted. "Ima pull out baby, I promise." He begged as he stared down at his dick sliding in and out of her. He couldn't imagine having sex with any one else, Cimani was all he needed. Every time they had sex, it seemed to get better.

Unable to muster up any more words, Cimani started to slowly whine her hips again, in hopes of helping him reach his orgasm. They had been fucking since six a.m and to say she was tired, was an understatement.

"Baby." She pleaded as she looked back at him once more. His mouth fell agape as they locked eyes, grabbing both of her asscheeks in his hand Ezriah let out a loud moan as he felt his balls tighten. Swiftly pulling out of her, he panted as he watched his nut shoot out all over his comforter.

"Fuck." He exclaimed as his chest heaved up and down. "I wanted to nut in you so bad." He said as he now hovered over Cimani from behind, both of his arms supporting him as he placed soft kisses from her neck, to her shoulder, all the way to her ass cheeks.

Cimani let out a deep breath as she also tried to regroup from the rough sex they just had. "Not a good idea. I don't want another abortion, nor do I want a kid."

Ezriah dropped his arms as he plopped on top of her, the weight of his body causing her to sink into the bed. She groaned as she squirmed under him, "Ezriah! Get up." She whined as she shifted her head to the side, peeking her head from under his arm as she tried to catch her breath.

Ezriah let out a laugh before rolling him self over while on top of her, landing on his back he slipped his arms under Cimani positioning her so that she was now laying on top of him. His hands caressed her scalp as he stared up at the ceiling. The feeling of her heart beat against his made his toes tingle, the dopamine high he got just from knowing that she was alive made his body tingle.

He knew the love he and Cimani shared was a love he'd never seen in his life. Everything with her felt new to him, in his entire thirty years of living he'd never felt more in love than he did in the moment.

"You gotta open it baby. You can't keep distracting your self.." Cimani's soft voice sounded out. That was another thing Ezriah loved about her, her soft—yet raspy, sultry voice. It was music to his ears to hear anything come from that beautiful mouth of hers.

Ezriah let out a sigh as his eyes shifted to the cream colored envelope that sat on top of his dresser. The expedited DNA test that he purchased from a trusted seller had been picked up by Ermias the night before, and he was able to pick up the results the next morning.

When he dropped off the envelope to Ezriah, he knew it would take both of the some time to open it because they both knew what the results where. They knew once it was confirmed, it would be a shift in their life and the both of them were a little afraid of change.

"I know." Ezriah admitted. "I don't know what to do Ci. I know that shit is true. I wouldn't put it past my father that nigga was a dick head." He scoffed. "I just know this shit gon' break my mom's heart."

Cimani couldn't help but to frown as she lifted her head up and looked at Ezriah's face, examining it like she always did. "That is a hard pill to swallow E, her husband still manages to break her heart even though he's not around. It's fucked up, but she has two amazing sons and two caring daughter-in-law's." She giggled, earning a laugh out of Ezriah.

"And based off what I know about Miss. Asia, she has a big heart. I know we gotta speak to Jaheim about a lot, but he's a good kid too, you know that. I'm pretty sure your mom will grow to love them too, try not to think negative about this situation. Okay?"

Ezriah smiled, as he placed a kiss on top of Cimani's head. "Let's open it." He sighed as he watched Cimani's eyes soften. She was empathetic, and had a heart of gold. Her softness and her ability to hold so much love in heart was another reason why Ezriah loved her. He felt the need to spoil her because of her heart, she was pure and to him, she deserved the world just for that.

Grabbing his hand, Cimani walked both of them towards the dresser. She knew this was going to be a hard moment for him, so she stood right by his side just how he stood by hers when she was in need. The roles were now reversed, and Cimani was going to show him how much she cared.

Grabbing the envelope, Ezriah took a deep breath as he ripped it open. Not bothering to waste any more time, he hastily unfolded the paper an emotionless expression on his face.

Interpretation:

Combined Siblingship Index: 357

DNA testing was done to determine sibling-ship of the alleged siblings. Based on testing results obtained from analyses of the DNA loci listed, the probability of full-siblingship is 99.7%. The likelihood that they share the same biological father is 357 to
1. This probability of siblingship is calculated by comparing to an untested, unrelated, random individual of the general population (assumes prior probability equals 0.50). These results are based on the assumption that the alleged siblings share a common father.

"Nigga! Why the fuck you just now telling me this?" Jaheim yelled at his younger brother, worry evident in his voice. Jacolby stared up at his undoubtedly agitated older brother, he couldn't muster up any words to explain him self because he knew he was wrong.

He wanted to inform his brother about the incident that occurred last night, he just didn't get the chance to because Chloè was around. Jacolby did not know whether or not Chloè knew about the situation at hand, and he didn't want to risk her finding out because of him.

Jacolby sat against his dark brown, Oak head board that holstered up his King sized mattress. His long dreads hung in front of his face, obstructing his vision as he tried his best not to make eye contact with his older brother. He hated when Jaheim got mad, because when he was mad he made everyone around him feel his wrath.

Something he got from his father, Jaheim and Ezriah actually had that in common. Their anger was something neither of them knew how to control, Ezriah being older and now that he was in therapy, he learned how to contain his anger just a bit—Jahiem on the other hand, had a lot of work to do when it came to controlling his anger.

"I ain't wanna bring that shit up in front of shawty." He exclaimed, referring to Chloè. "Like you said, her sister deal with the nigga right? I ain't want her to run back and say sum."

Jaheim shook his head as he stared at his brother, whom he felt was very incompetent at the moment. "Nigga, you dumb as hell if you think he ain't tell Cimani what's going on. That's his girl!" Jaheim yelled.

He wasn't mad at the fact that they were brothers, he knew. He was mad that Jacolby went after Saint again after he told him repeatedly, not to. He was also mad Jacolby found out the they were brothers, he didn't want Jacolby wrapped up with Saint, he was already trying to be in the streets and having Saint as a brother would probably just gas his head up to be more involved than he was.

He warned Jacolby to stay away from Saint, because he knew he was dangerous. The only reason he agreed to shoot up Saint's car was to prove a point, ironically he found out they were brothers almost an hour after they shot up his car. He also didn't know that Cimani dealt with Saint until after his car was shot up.

A part of Jaheim felt as if he should've informed his brother about them being related to Ezriah that same night he found out, he just wanted to keep him out of harms way. He thought him convincing Jacolby to back off with out telling him exactly why would work, boy was he wrong.

Letting out a long sigh, Jaheim cut his eyes at Jacolby. "I knew bro." He admitted.

Jacolby's eye brows raised as he eyed his brother. "Knew what?" He asked lowly.

Jahiem looked away from his brother once he seen the look on his face, he knew what he was about to tell him was going to hurt his feelings, and he hated him self for it.

"I knew that those were our brothers. I just ain't wanna tell you-"

"What?" Jacolby cut him off, a scowl on his face as he stood up from his bed.

Jaheim let out another sigh, he knew his brother was going to blow the entire situation out of proportion so he stood up from the bed also. "Bro, I don't want you wrapped up in none of the shit neither of them niggas be doing. Eventually I was gon' tell you now just wasn't the right time."

Jacolby balled his fists, "Fuck you mean 'it wasn't the right time'. Nigga I told you that bitch approached me again last week, telling me we related and shit. I ain't wanna believe her and I cursed her ass out."

The situation made both of the boys heads spin. They remember vividly the night their mother came and told them that Ezriah killed their father a few months ago. She didn't once disclose that Ezriah was their brother, she acted as if she didn't know the reason why Ezriah killed their father. She knew exactly why, she just wanted her sons to go after him, and then Sasha next.

Little did she know, Sasha had her own plan in motion. Sasha had already reached out to Jaheim first, the same night they shot up Saint's car, which is how he found out first.

She recently ran into Jacolby, and took it as the perfect opportunity to inform him also. Hence why he threw a brick through Ezriah's window. Her bringing up his name ignited a fire within him, he didn't believe that they were brothers and despite Jaheim telling him to back off he still wanted to antagonize Saint.

Jacolby was confused, he just wanted clarity about the entire situation. He didn't know who to believe, nor what to do.

A loud knock at the front door caught both of the boys attention, they both glanced at each other before making their way out of Jacolby's room and to the front door.

Gripping the Glock nineteen on his waist, Jacolby unlocked the door and slowly opened it. Once he seen who it was at the door, he looked back at Jaheim with an uncertain look on his face.

"Let em' in." Jaheim said lowly.

Ermias' crisp black and white pumas stepped forward first, followed by the swift movement of him sliding off his black and white puma sweater. The toothpick he held between his lips protruding as he looked around, taking in his surroundings.

Ezriah's tan timberland boots stepped inside next, he slipped off the black Moncler he sported as he stuffed his hands into his pockets. His eyes scanned the house as they stood in the living room. It was odd for him, seeing the other side of the double life his father was living.

"Let's sit at the table." Nipsey said firmly as his long legs stalked towards the mahogany colored dining table. The three brothers followed behind him as he sat at the head of the table.

Jaheim sat next to Jacolby, and Ezriah took a seat next to Ermias. A suspenseful amount of silence filled the room as all four boys examined one another. With out saying anything, they all said so much.

Tired of the awkward silence, Ezriah reached into his pocket and pulled out the cream colored envelope. Slamming it on the table, he stared at the boys with frustration evident in his eyes. "We are brothers. Nothing more, nothing less. All this tryna' kill me shit? Is dead. I would hate to do it, but the next time either of you niggas try to take me out, it's gon' be you before it's gon' be me. I promise."

His eyes bounced from Jaheim to Jacolby, making sure both of them heard him correctly. He fixated his glance on to Jaheim, a look of disgust on his face. "I can't believe you. Nigga despite me not knowing we was brothers, I watched you grow up! You pose' to be my young nigga and you out here shootin' at me but at my girl crib all in my fuckin' face. You a snake nigga. Blood or not, I'll never trust yo' ass ever again."

Ermias nudged Ezriah with his elbow. "Hear him out Saint. Don't hold grudges nigga, we was young once before too. Plus we don't need no tension between us cause of Chloè. Keep that in mind, aight?"

Ezriah let out a sigh at his brothers words, he didn't necessarily care to hear Jahiem out but he'd listen just for the sake of Cimani and Chloè.

Jacolby let out a chuckle, looking away from the table as if he was uninterested in the conversation. Jahiem cut his eyes at him before turning his head so that he was facing Saint.

"Look bro, Ima just keep it a buck wit' you. Few months ago, moms came to me and Kobe and said she knew who killed pops. So I'm like 'aight, who?' Once she said it was you I took some time to think about what I should do." Jahiem cleared his throat before speaking again. "After thinking long and hard, I thought to myself if this nigga knew me my entire life he gotta know who my pops is. So I felt as if you killed pops and ain't give a fuck that he had two little babies behind em'." He admitted.

Ezriah was about to speak, but Jahiem shook his head. "Nah, let me finish." He spat. "That's when I decided to go slide on you. An hour after the shoot out, I run into our old baby sitter. Some bitch named Sasha."

Ezriah let out a scoff as he shook his head, he knew Sasha had something to do with this some how. It was all starting to make sense. "She gave me the run down about how we actually related and shit, And how you killed pops over a bitch. Once I heard that we was related I ain't even care about the situation no more. In my mind, I'm thinking I can't beef wit' him no more. Pops already gone."

Jacolby listened to his brother explain him self and he started to feel a little bit of clarity too, he was glad Jahiem was telling the whole story and not just half. He deserved answers also.

"I told this little hot headed nigga," he said as he used his thumb to point to the side of him where Jacolby sat. "To back the fuck off, but I ain't tell him why. Which is my mistake once again." He admitted.

Jaheim examined Ermias' and Ezriah's faces as he tried his best to put into words what exactly happened. "Now how he found out? I can't tell yall. He gon' have to tell yall that, just know I ain't mean for none of this shit to happen. Saint you know my body nigga, I ain't never been no snake but just like you ima protect what's mine. Ima go hard for mine, can't be mad at a nigga for tryna defend his pops. And truth be told once me and Chlo got serious? I backed up off you. Ion want no problems wit' you nigga. We family."

Ermias nodded his head as he took in Jahiem's words, he knew he was being genuine, now it was Jacolby's turn.

Jacolby looked around once more before shifting in his seat. "Sasha approached me the other day." He started, he then let out a sigh as he moved his dreads from in front of his face. The look on Ezriah's face made him a little uncomfortable, he'd never admit that though,

"When Jah told me to back off, I did. Until Sasha approached me the other day. She brought up old anger I ain't even know I had in me. Once she said we was related, it's like I thought she was playing a disco joke and some how you was in on it. I ain't know about us being brothers I just found out yesterday with you." He said as he nodded his head at Saint.

"This shit really just sound like a whole bunch of he say, she say to keep us apart." Jacolby sighed.

Ezriah looked down at his hands as his tongue rested at the roof of his mouth, thinking carefully about how he wanted to respond to both boys. "Let me be honest with yall. Yall mother is trying to get yall into some shit, because she was the side bitch." He said bluntly.

"My mother and father were married, he was a pimp and a serial cheater. I'm not sure where or how he got the time to be in both of our lives but he was very much active in ours. Or at-least when he wanted to be." He said trying to put into simpler words how much of an embarrassment his father was.

"Sasha, was my girl friend and she ended up fucking my father. The fact that he had her baby sitting yall when she was eighteen and yall were seven is crazy. He had a lot of shit going on, between my moms, ya moms, and Sasha. Shit it's probably more we don't know about." He shrugged.

"My take on all of this is, your mother knows about the situation with Sasha and I and she's looking for revenge. I don't know what the fuck Sasha's motive is but what I do know is that bitch isn't going to be breathing for much longer."

Jahiem's eyebrows raised at Ezriah's words. "Wait so, Sasha was the side, side bitch? And your girl friend? Nahhhh this some life time shit." Jahiem sighed in disbelief.

Jacolby and Ermias let out a laugh. "Its so much more we gotta speak about, and certain obstacles we gotta get over before we gain each others trust." Ermias trailed off. "I'm just glad nobody got hurt, and hopefully we can grown to love each other. First we gotta establish trust though. Okay?"

Jahiem nodded his head before chiming in, "First, that Sasha bitch gotta go. How you fuck a nigga and his father, now you coming back to start drama for what ever fucked up reason." He exclaimed as he shook his head.

Reaching into his pocket, Jacolby pulled out a pack of weed. "Yeah, we gotta smoke I could already tell we gon' be chattin' for a while." He joked, causing all of the boys to laugh in unison.

...

Over at the house that Cimani and Ashley shared, sat Cimani, Chloè and Ashley. Cimani stood over the stove as Ashley and Chloè played a game of connect four.

The three of them opted to have a game night since Ermias and Ezriah would both be occupied for the night and they would have the house to them selves.

Cimani had been at Ezriah's for a few, while Ashley and Ermias stayed at his house ever since the baby shower. 

Chloè had the house to her self for a few weeks and she found her self missing her sister, and her 'aunt'. Chloè's eyebrows furrowed as she watched Ashley slip her last red blocker disc she had in her hand in a horizontal line above Chloè's yellow ones. "Boom." Ashley giggled as she looked at the dumbfounded look Chloè had on her face.

"You're a cheater!" Chloè exclaimed as she crossed her arms over her chest.

Ashley flipped her hair over her shoulder as a wide grin spread across her face. "Don't hate the player, hate the game baby."

Cimani laughed as she pulled the baked macaroni and cheese out of the oven. She had spent hours in the kitchen, making friend chicken, baked macaroni, collard greens and cornbread.

Ashley hinted that she was in the mood for soul food so Cimani decided to make it for her. She was excited her best friend was having a baby, and getting married. From her perspective, her and Ashley were polar opposites. Ashley had always talked about marriage growing up, her favorite line was "God got a six foot, tatted king waiting for me. Watch." Cimani couldn't help but to feel as if Nipsey being everything she'd described wasn't just a coincidence.

Chloè and Ashley played one more round of connect four, and by the time they were done it was time to eat. Cimani poured her self a glass of Sutter Homes Pink Moscato. It was one of her favorite cheap wines, it made her feel tipsy, and sexy.

She poured a glass of iced tea for Ashley, and a cup of Ice and Coke for Chloè, she then placed both of their plates in front of them before taking a seat next to Chloè.

As they started to eat, Cimani took it as the perfect opportunity to ask Chloè a few questions about Jaheim. "Chlo, does Jahiem have any siblings?"

Chloè took a bite of her chicken before looking up at her sister. "Mm, yeah. A younger brother, his name is Jacolby but everyone calls him Kobe."

Chloè looked towards Ashley, who was too busy tearing up her Mac and cheese to care about their conversation. "Interesting. How old is he?"

Raising her eyebrow, Chloè wanted to question Cimani but decided not to. "Eighteen if I'm not mistaken. Why?"

Cimani shook her head, debating if whether or not she wanted to inform her sister about the events that happened yesterday. She didn't want her sisters perspective on her boyfriends brother to change, so she decided to tell her the truth she just left a few major factors out.

"He's related to Ezriah, so is Jahiem.."

Cimani's words caught Ashley's attention, causing her to choke on her drink. Coughing harshly, Ashley grabbed a napkin so that she could wipe her mouth. "What?" Ashley questioned.

Cimani took a sip of her wine before responding. "Yeah.. we found out today. Jaheim and Jacolby are Ezriah and Ermias' younger brothers."

Chloè's face scrunched up as she dropped her fork. "That is so weird. So basically our boy friends are brothers?" She questioned. "How come they're just finding out?"

"Their father, was living a double life I guess. Although Ezriah watched Jaheim grow up, he'd never met Jacolby. Ezriah said he said something about growing up in Philly so maybe that's why. It's just a lot.. we're already about to have a baby, now we got two new additions added to the crew." Cimani laughed as she took a bite of her collard greens.

She loved Jahiem in such a short amount of time, so she knew she would grow to love his brother also. She just didn't understand how they were trying to kill Saint, she hoped whatever they spoke about helped better their relationship because she didn't want any one coming after her man.

"So..how do you think this will change things?" Chloè questioned as she took a bite of her macaroni.

Chloè shrugged as she took another sip of her wine. "I don't know. I'm just hoping it'll go smoothly, I wouldn't know how to feel if daddy popped up with two other kids I knew nothing about." She sighed.

"Where is the daddy?" Ashley questioned as she bit a piece of her corn bread.

"I don't know. Probably somewhere with a new bitch." Cimani said as she shook her head. She asked Saint once about his father's whereabouts and he brushed her off. She just didn't understand how someone could leave behind their entire family, and the fact that he had another family whose lives he wasn't in also was terrible.

Before any one could speak, they heard a knock at the door. Chloè got up to open it, only to reveal all four brothers. Ermias had a grin on his face while Jahiem looked as if he was nervous.

Downing the rest of her wine, Cimani shook her head once more. Tonight should be interesting. She thought to her self.

...

hey yall💘. this chapter drained me it took me forever to complete and it's still not how i wanted it to be😭😫.

i'm just a perfectionist yall so if I'm taking a few days to update it's because i'll literally rewrite an entire chapter if I feel as if something is off. that's something i'm working on bear with me yall😂.

BUT, since we have about 16 more chapters until the sequel, i will be starting a new book as i'm finishing up this one. who would you guys like to see? main character wise? dave is a personal fav of mine but i would love to tap into some one else also ! let me know guys.. more dave or some one new ?

MWAH 😘 VOTE & COMMENT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 2.9K 24
Just another Black Love Story
23K 588 13
He was just a menace to love.....
64.1K 1.9K 29
"๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ณ๐ณ๐ฅ๐ž. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ. ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ...
11K 650 10
I don't have description yet. Bare with me y'all๐Ÿ˜ญ.