𝐎𝐇 𝐌𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃... (knyxRi...

By offic1altsuyur1

➵ 鬼滅の刃 "[𝗡-𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘]-𝗦𝗔𝗡, 𝗜 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨! 𝗣-𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗕𝗘 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗘!" ↳ "𝗛𝗔𝗛𝗔, �... More

𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙚
𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙩
𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚
𝟎𝟏 - 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐢𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞!
𝟎𝟐 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟎𝟑 - 𝐚𝐡𝐡, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐨-𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧!
𝟎𝟒 - 𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐬, 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲...
𝟎𝟓 - 𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝟎𝟔 - 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐦 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝟎𝟕 - 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭?
𝟎𝟗 - 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐠𝐬
𝟎𝟏𝟎 - 𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐬, 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞!
𝟎𝟏𝟏 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤
𝟎𝟏𝟐 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟎𝟏𝟑 - 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐜 {𝟏}
𝟎𝟏𝟒 - 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐜 {𝟐}, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟎𝟏𝟓 - 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐜 {𝟑}, 𝐚𝐰𝐰, 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢!
𝟎𝟏𝟔 - 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐜 {𝟒}, 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝟎𝟏𝟕 - 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐜 {𝟓}, 𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝
𝟎𝟏𝟖 - 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐜 {𝟔}, 𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐦-𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐯. 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢
𝟎𝟏𝟗 - 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞 (𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨)
𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨' 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚

𝟎𝟖 - 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐝

489 24 15
By offic1altsuyur1

┏ •◦இ•◦ ┓

CHAPTER EIGHT: BOND

┗ •◦இ•◦ ┛

"𝐈'𝐌 𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄,"

★・・・・・・★

Rui's eyes were wide as he stared at [Name], who was looking at him with determination and sadness in her (e/c) hues. Why was she looking at him like that? Like she pitied him. He was NOT to be pitied. He had his family with him, he wasn't alone.

The thought of being pitied agitated Rui. He ground his teeth, "You...you two..."

"Hey, would you look at that?"

[Name] turned to the source of the voice to reveal a man. He looked smug as he stepped towards them, his short black hair shuffling in the gentle breeze. He was kinda hot, [Name] had to admit, and she smoothed out her hair. However, this was the man who got bodied by Rui as a result of his carelessness and egotistical nature. "A demon that's just the right size. I can take down a kid like this one." He raised his sword.

"Wait!" Tanjiro called.

"You shut up!" The man responded, glaring at Tanjiro like he was dirt underneath his shoe, "I want to take the safe route up the ladder; once you move up, you get more money. My unit's been wiped out, but I'll slay myself a demon and descend the mountain. Take this!" He winked at [Name], charged towards the demon boy with his sword ready, smiling as he imagined the demon's head falling to the ground.

"Stop!" [Name] screamed, but it was too late. The man was chopped to pieces in seconds by Rui's threads, his bloody, mangled body parts falling to the ground. The sight made [Name] kneel over and vomit.

"You...what was it that you just said? You, girl, you." Rui said quietly, disregarding the fact that he just made human sushi. [Name] coughed and looked up and her blood ran cold. The aura that the demon was emitting was insane.

Terrifying.

Despite this, [Name] stood up and stared right into Rui's sky blue irises. She couldn't give up. "I said... that your bond is fabricated. You say she's your sister, but you don't treat her like one."

"That is none of your concern," Rui growled, his hands itching to kill this woman in front of him who questioned his actions, "What I do with my family is none of your business. Stay out of it or I'll slice off that head of yours."

Tanjiro, in response, stepped in front of [Name] with his sword drawn, pointed at Rui. "Don't ever speak to her like that again," he said, voice low, "I'll kill you."

Rui almost smiled, readying his strings, "I can speak to her any way I want. She insulted my family. Our bond."

"It's fake! It's all fake! It doesn't matter what fucking 'bond' you have, it's fake! If you truly love your family, you wouldn't do shit like that!" [Name] pointed to the sister spider demon, whose cuts were slowly stitching closed.

Tanjiro turned to [Name], pleading with his eyes for her to stop talking before she got killed. He knew she was correct, but he was worried about the way she was addressing it. But she didn't look at him, she kept her unrelenting eyes fixed on Rui. Without warning, the demon boy attacked, jolting his hands up, releasing the sharp threads.

Tanjiro pushed [Name] into the thorn bushes (which hurt her, she'd have to chastise him later) and leaped out of the way onto a nearby tree branch. Rui attacked again, causing the red head to leap off of the branch while the thread sliced the tree in half, making a groaning sound as it crashed to the ground.

Rui narrowed his eyes, noting Tanjiro's every move. [Name] watched intently as well, knowing that both of their movements were somewhat calculated. Rui released another string, and [Name] knew that this was the string that broke Tanjiro's sword.

She couldn't do anything, however, because she knew that Rui would instantly kill her. She watched as Tanjiro leaped to cut the string, but instead a loud snap was heard as the young man's sword broke. Tanjiro's eyes widened, but he only had another second or two to dodge, the string slicing from his forehead to his lower left cheek.

He collapsed onto the ground, looking at his sword in horrified shock before he composed himself and stood up again. [Name] was tightening her fists onto the thorn bush, ignoring the blood that seeped from her skin.

Crap! I should've done something! 

How am I supposed to help? 

Rui released another string, this time it was composed of webs that covered a large area above Tanjiro.

[Name] didn't even know that she moved until she was standing in front of him with her arms out, gritting her teeth in pain as the threads slashed through her body. She fell onto the ground, covering her mouth to muffle her screams.

"[Name]!" Tanjiro called.

"Foolish girl," Rui spoke, annoyance lacing his tone, "You're human, and yet..." He trailed off, his eyes widening as he realized something.

She's human, and yet she protected him... like a true older sister would...

That's a bond... even if they're just friends... I have to have her. She'll be my older sister... she'll protect me... 

"That is a genuine bond..." Rui mumbled aloud, his hands and eyes shaking, "And it'll be mine!"

RUI; FAVORABILITY -- 13% {+30%}

His 'sister' looked over at him, shock and hurt across her pale features. "You- you can't leave me! You can't abandon me for some human!" Her eyes flicked to [Name], widening as she saw her wounds slowly close up, "They aren't even-"

"SHUT UP!" Rui attacked his sister, his threads severing her head, torso, and legs into separate pieces, scattering them all over the ground, "None of you were ever able to fulfill the roles you were assigned," he growled, tears forming in his 'sister's' eyes, "Go kill the humans wandering all over this mountain."

The demon's body had regenerated; she picked up her head and backed away with pure fear all over her face, "Yes, brother. I'll do that." She quickly trotted away, relieved for the chance to run away.

Rui's face relaxed, and he turned to Tanjiro, who was tending to [Name]. His face was distressed as he held her close as if she'd disappear in his arms. "Let's talk, just the three of us," Rui said, stepping towards them, albeit slowly, "Your fate now is death," he said to Tanjiro, "So listen closely. I'll spare your life... if you give me [Name]."

"W-what?" Tanjiro asked quietly, eyes wide as he held [Name] close to him, she was now fully healed, "No! I'll never give her to you."

"Very well. I'll just kill you both." He summoned webs above them, and [Name] looked up, knowing that they couldn't dodge. The fatigue was catching up to her, so she couldn't get up and protect Tanjiro.

Even though she was about to die, [Name] was thankful that she hid her purse away so it wouldn't get scratched up. She closed her eyes, waiting for the threads to cut into her skin.

But they never did.

"Nezuko!" Tanjiro called, [Name] opening her eyes and seeing that Nezuko was standing before them with her arms out, providing protection just like in the anime. Her blood flew everywhere, getting onto [Name's] hair and on her clothes.

Gross.

"What?" Rui stated, his arms falling to his sides and his face contorted into one of confusion, "Did... did she protect you two? But... she's a demon..."

If I can't have [Name], then I'll just take the demon. 

Before the two humans could even blink, Rui had used his threads to grab Nezuko and hold her hostage above the air with his threads, blood seeping from almost every part of her body as she was held upside down. Tanjiro stood up, "Let her go!" Blinded with rage, he dashed towards Rui.

The demon raised his hands, pleased that the man had fallen into his trap, "Blood Demon Art, Cutting Thread Cage." A blood red cage of threads surrounded the slayer as he looked up, drained of any hope.

"Once you die... I'll take your sister. And [Name]." Rui stated. [Name] wanted to get up and help, but she couldn't move due to her fatigue.

Wait... does that mean it's flashback time?

It was in slow motion in the anime, but Tanjiro's whole persona changed the next time [Name] looked at him, her eyes widening as he slashed through the threads with minimal effort, Nezuko unlocking her BDA and helping Tanjiro battle Rui with more effort and precision.

The aesthetics were beautiful, but [Name] could hardly comprehend what was happening with the two due to their moves being too fast for her to follow with her eyes.

When the time came to cut off the demon's head, he didn't disappoint. [Name] watched, breathless as Tanjiro severed Rui's head from his shoulders in a beautiful display of orange and pink flames. Rui's head flew from his shoulders and landed on the ground behind his body with a thump.

They both fell to the ground afterwards, Rui's threads dissipated and Nezuko was freed, her limp body falling to the rocky ground. [Name] forced herself to stand up and limped to her side. She watched as Nezuko's wounds slowly stitched closed.

Okay... she'll be alright... 

[Name] then went to Tanjiro's aid, helping him stand up and limp over to his unconscious sister. He was struggling to breathe, clutching his chest tightly. Suddenly, his eyes widened and he stiffened.

Fuck...

"You thought you defeated me? Don't make me laugh. I cut my head off with my own threads beforehand. Enough playing around." A seething Rui grabbed his head with his threads and attached it to his already walking body, he then held out his hands and-

"Wait! Don't, please." [Name] pleaded, knowing that Giyuu was going to appear soon and kill Rui, also noting that this might be her last chance to save him, "Leave. Now. While you still can. Seriously."

"What are you on about, human?" He retorted, eyes narrowing.

"You're about to be killed! Please, just go!"

"[Name]?" Tanjiro looked up from his sister's side, "What... what are you doing?" He looked between Rui and the woman, confusion all over his cut up face, "Are you... defending him?"

[Name] didn't answer him, instead trying to plead with the spider demon, trying to say or do anything that might keep him alive. But he wouldn't move. "If you're fabricating lies to stay alive, I regret to inform you that it won't work on me. Blood Demon Art, Murderous Eye Basket!"

The red threads surrounded them, forming a dome with little to no escape. Tanjiro immediately tried to protect [Name], getting his hands, face and haori cut in the process. She squeezed her eyes shut, hoping that the pain and suffering and endless cuts would just go away.

A gust of wind, then silence.

"You've done everything you could," a voice said, causing [Name] to turn her head around.

"Leave the rest to me."

NO. WAY.

NEW LOVE INTEREST UNLOCKED!

GIYUU TOMIOKA; FAVORABILITY-- 0%

HOLLLLYYYYYYYY OH MY GOD- 

It was actually Tomioka Giyuu, in all his mismatched haori glory. He looked as good as [Name] remembered, his deep blue eyes, dark, shaggy hair tied in a low ponytail, his uniform that accentuated his thighs-

WAIT! Focus on trying not to die, [Name]. The woman internally smacked herself, trying to stop the red that threatened to spread across her cheeks.

Did her hair look good? She wished that she had her purse with her to find her mirror and see if she looked sexy or not. She probably didn't because she was covered in blood.

Crap. This wasn't a good first impression, was it?

"What?" Rui screeched, backing away, "What is this? More of you slayers?" He readied his bloody hands in an attempt to end this once and for all, "Screw this! Blood Demon Art, Cutting Thread Rotation!" The terrifyingly beautiful blood-red strings rushed towards them in a circular motion, but Giyuu didn't even flinch.

"Total Concentration," he breathed, "Water Breathing, Eleventh Form, Dead Calm."

"Who cares about your eleventh form?" The demon screeched.

Giyuu barely moved, and the threads got closer to them and just...scattered, the gust of wind blowing past them instantly. It was incredible.

Oh no. No no no no... Giyuu was already making his way towards Rui, who looked disoriented as he raised his hands, attempting to try again. [Name] stood up and dashed over to Rui, standing in front of the small demon in a defensive stance.

Giyuu - who had a bored expression plastered on his face - didn't react. "Move." He stated simply, the woman shook her head.

"No."

"W-what are you doing...?" Rui whispered eyes wide and confused as he watched [Name], "...Just let him kill me-"

"Shut up! I can't just stand here and let you die!" She retorted, keeping her eyes trained on the Water Hashira.

Giyuu frowned. What language were they speaking? It wasn't Japanese, so that must mean that this woman was a foreigner. But where was she from...?

It didn't matter. She needed to move. Giyuu raised his sword, pointing it at [Name]. "Move. You're wasting your time protecting that thing." He stated, but [Name] stayed, wishing she knew what he said.

"I said. No." She bit her tongue as Giyuu glared at her.

God he's so fucking hot- 

FOCUS! Does my hair and outfit look good, at least??

[Name] smoothed out her long, wavy bloody hair, as well as her outfit, confusing Rui and Giyuu both. "Okay," she breathed, then turned to Rui.

"Go. Please." She gave him a desperate look, which he didn't know how to feel about. This girl, her kindness... despite him trying to kill her, cutting her over and over, she showed no contempt. She wanted him to live...

RUI; FAVORABILITY -- 19% {+6%}

He looked at her for a few moments, eyes wide. He then backed away into the trees, vanishing quickly after. [Name] sighed and collapsed to the ground in relief before crawling over to Tanjiro, who was by his sleeping sister (and hoping Giyuu got a nice view of her ass).

She made sure that the two were okay, but Tanjiro grabbed her wrist. He was frowning as he addressed her, "What was that? Why were you protecting that demon?"

"..." [Name] didn't know what to say. She couldn't just tell him that she wanted to save Rui and that she felt bad for the way he died because all he wanted was a family to love and be with. She also couldn't tell him that she was from another world where they were all characters from a manga.

She was at a loss for words.

Giyuu had approached the two, also wanting an explanation out of [Name] but frowning when she said nothing. [Name] shifted, unknowingly giving the Hashira a better view of the sleeping Nezuko. A flash of recognition washed across his face when he saw her. "You're..." He said, before looking up. [Name] turned around, her heart beating out of her chest.

"Duck," the man said, seconds later him stepping over the three and drawing his sword, successfully repelling their attacker. [Name] rose again and looked, immediately grinning widely.

NEW LOVE INTEREST UNLOCKED!

SHINOBU KOCHO; FAVORABILITY-- 0%

"Oh my..." She said lightly, gliding through the air and gracefully landing on her feet. She turned. "Why would you get in my way, Tomioka-san?" She asked.

Wow. She was just as pretty as [Name] remembered. She had a purple uniform on that looked even better in the moonlight. Her butterfly haori draped elegantly down her shoulders and arms as she straightened her position. Her black hair with purple tips was tied up with a sky blue and purple butterfly hairpin. Her purple eyes creased as she smiled.

Giyuu stood in front of the three with his sword drawn, ready for any sudden attack.

"After telling me that we couldn't be friends with demons..." Shinobu continued, "How should I put this...? That's exactly why... no one likes you, you know?"

LOL-

She readied her poison-tipped sword, smiling sweetly like she didn't just say something so... impudent. "Alright, Tomioka-san. Please move out of the way."

"I'm not..." Giyuu spoke, [Name] trying to suppress a grin at what he was going to say next, "I'm not disliked by people."

"..."

"..."

"..."

Okay then-

Shinobu looked taken aback, placing a hand over her mouth in faux regret. "Well, I'm sorry," she said, "you haven't realized that people don't like you, then? That was uncalled for, forgive me." She looked past him to Tanjiro and [Name] who were protecting Nezuko, who was still nappin' away.

"Young man, young lady!" Shinobu called.

"Yes...?" [Name] called back tentatively.

"What you two are protecting there is a demon. I wouldn't want you to get hurt, so please move away!" She smiled.

Tanjiro sat up, holding Nezuko close. "You're mistaken!" He said, "Well, you're not mistaken, but..."

"She's his sister." [Name] finished for him, her rough Japanese evident.

Shinobu noticed this, yet still kept that placid smile on her face. "Oh, is that so? Well then...

...I'll just use a gentle toxin to kill her slowly."

[Name] shivered. Shinobu was gorgeous, but she knew that the woman said the harshest things in the sweetest tones.

"Can you two move?" Giyuu asked them. "Even if you can't, make yourself move. Take the girl and run."

"Tomioka-san..." Tanjiro said, looking between him and [Name].

"Sorry...thank you so much!" He got up and ran.

[Name] got up as well, looking at Giyuu, itching to say something. "I-" she started.

"I don't know who you are," the man cut her off, clearly annoyed by her previous actions, "You're clearly a foreigner, and not a demon slayer. If you know what's good for you, you'd follow him."

Harsh MF.

[Name] fished through the bushes, found her purse, then turned and left without another word.

【$$$】

Name] followed Tanjiro as he ran aimlessly. Her entire body ached, especially her sides. She definitely overused her healing ability, which meant that whatever it was caused side effects. They came across Nezuko's box, and [Name] picked it up without stopping.

Suddenly, a force kicked her and Tanjiro in the back, causing them both to fall. Tanjiro dropped his sister, her body skidding across the ground in front of them.

Shit, what happened? Fuck, my back hurts... who the hell kicked me?

She looked up, annoyed, and saw a girl land in front of Nezuko. Her short white shawal fluttered upwards, allowing the woman to see her back. [Name] instantly lost all annoyance.

NEW LOVE INTEREST UNLOCKED!

KANAO TSUYURI; FAVORABILITY-- 0%

EEEEEK! It was Kanao! In all her gentle feminine glory!

Kanao raised her sword with an empty smile upon her face, ready to strike down Nezuko.

Which [Name] couldn't let happen, so she crawled forward and pulled the young woman's skirt, causing her to fall backwards onto [Name's] back. Nezuko's eyes snapped open and she stood up and stared at Tanjiro and [Name].

"Run, Nezuko!" Tanjiro screamed desperately at his sister.

"Hurry-!" [Name] said, and Kanao raised her feet, striking both Tanjiro and [Name] on the head.

Her head rang, and everything went black.

【$$$】

< 𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐎 𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒 > 

- Rui (although he doesn't show it) is extremely grateful for [Name's] help. She might see him again soon

- Giyuu did indeed look at [Name's] ass, though he quickly averted his eyes.

- [Name's] purse has a tiny tear in it; she hasn't noticed yet.

- Shinobu is very curious about [Name], but she's not hostile towards her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 495 16
(The book cover is not mine but it was designed for me by GizzyMiz so all credits go to her. Please check out her Wattpad account she also has a KNY...
131K 2.9K 49
For ages true demons have lived to serve and protect,but due to some demon to broke a taboo y/n is forced to have a side job.She then will meet the h...
917K 31.2K 42
╰┈➤ KNY x Gojo reader 千卂乂 ─ ❝𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇..𝐈 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐈'𝐀𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐄....❞ ✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬...
126K 3.5K 18
❝ 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝗮! 𝗜 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗶𝗳 [𝗬/𝗡] 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗸. ❞ ❝ 𝗔𝘄𝘄 𝘀𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗺...