𝟎𝟏𝟔 - 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐜 {𝟒}, 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬

┍━━━━━»•» 🌺 «•«━┑

CHAPTER SIXTEEN: TRAINING ARC PT 4, TIME WITH THE HOTTIES

┕━»•» 🌺 «•«━━━━━┙

"𝐈 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇, 𝐘'𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖?"

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

Holy shit it was actually Tengen's wives. They were sooooo gorgeous for no reason.

Suma was standing next to Tengen, and looked towards [Name] when he waved to her. Instantly, her blue eyes lit up and she let go of her husband's arm and stood up straight.

Makio was sitting down and waved to [Name] with a smile before brushing her yellow bangs from her face due to the wind.

Hinatsuru stood next to Suma and bowed to [Name], her gentle purple eyes giving a feeling of tranquility and her cheeks a light pink hue.

[Name] calmed her blushing face and smoothed out her hair, attempting to seem nonchalant about the whole situation. But that proved to be fruitless when Suma walked up to her and gave her a giant hug.

"Hello, (L/n)-san! My name is Suma! It's wonderful to meet you!" Her English was good, and her accent made her all the more adorable. She squeezed [Name] tighter, resisting the urge to sniff her.

"Okay, enough." Makio walked up next to [Name] and pried Suma off of her with a slight frown, "She looks uncomfortable."

[Name] was not uncomfortable. She wanted to say so, but everytime she opened her mouth her utter shock took over and she closed her mouth. Her palms were beginning to get sweaty and she was sure her face was a blushing mess. This was embarrassing and not a very good first impression.

Hinatsuru smiled, "It's nice to finally meet you, (L/n)-san. Tengen-sama told us about you."

[Name] scratched the back of her head, her face pink from flattery and a stupid grin on her face that reached her ears, "Oh, really? Hehe..."

Shit, I didn't mean to say "hehe..." FUCK.

"I've also been practicing English with them," Tengen walked up and placed a hand on Makio's shoulder, giving the four a smile, "Sorry in advance for any mistakes."

"No, no," [Name] quickly shook her head, "It's okay, really. I've been brushing up on my Japanese, so I can hold somewhat of a full conversation."

"I've noticed," Tengen nodded, then literally winked while giving her a smirk, causing the (h/c) haired girl to avert her eyes.

"Mhm..." She mumbled, Tengen grinning at her reaction, "Anyway, why am I here? Shinazugawa-san said that you were training me, so..." She trailed off as Tengen nodded.

"It's mostly reflex training. Oyakata-sama also wanted to see how your healing worked during training." He explained, and Makio pulled out a pouch and opened it to reveal kunai knives.

"You'll be throwing these for target practice," she said, carefully handing one to [Name]. They were heavier than she thought, "They're sharp, so be careful."

"After that, we'll go to the hot springs for muscle relaxation!" Suma chimed in, grabbing [Name's] shoulders and shaking her excitedly, and Makio frowned.