𝟎𝟑 - 𝐚𝐡𝐡, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐨-𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧!

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

CHAPTER THREE: AHH, IT'S NEZUKO-CHAN!

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

"𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐈𝐓, 𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐈𝐓, 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐈𝐓, 𝐈 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐈𝐓,"

●○●○●○●○●○●

【$$$】

Japanese: Underlined

English: Regular

【$$$】

WEEK ONE OF STAYING AT THE WISTERIA HOUSE

"Alright, [Name]," Tanjiro said, setting a book down on the ground and sitting across from her, "I'm going to teach you some basic Japanese phrases, okay? You can teach me some English, too."

They were in the boys' room this morning, because [Name] wanted the boys nowhere near her room, because she wanted to keep her precious expensive electronics away from the rowdy men.

Speaking of which... the "men"... they were older, weren't they? The girl bit her nail and wondered why. It seemed like this was the same timeline, based on the fact that the men all had their swords and uniforms, it seemed the only difference was that they were a couple years older than they were in the anime and manga.

[Name] wondered... was this the same for all the characters? Were they all aged up? She turned and looked at Nezuko's box. Was she older, too?

Tanjiro noticed [Name] looking longingly at the box. "Ah..." He said, walking over to the box to bring it closer to the two, "This box contains something very special to me, [Name]. I must protect it at all costs."

She didn't know what he was saying, presumably talking about how important the box was, instead she reached for the handle-

SLAM

"[Name]-chan! [Name]-chan!" Zenitsu blubbered, running over and hugging on the woman, "Inosuke went into your room!"

She had no idea what he was crying about, but he was pointing to the hallway and saying Inosuke's name, so either he died, or...

"WHAT?" She screeched, standing up, "HE WENT IN MY ROOM?" She bolted down the hallway towards her room and slammed open the door, seething with pure rage.

There, sitting on the floor of her room, was Inosuke. He'd opened her tote bag and took her laptop out and was typing random keys on the keyboard rapidly.

[Name] felt her soul leave her body.

She ran over, grabbed her laptop and closed it, hugging it close to her chest as if it was a baby. She glowered at Inosuke, who was picking his nose.

"What?" He asked nonchalantly.

"You can't just come in my room and take my shit and mess with it!" She yelled, stroking her laptop. "I'm sorry, baby..." She said to it, "I should've hid you."