𝟎𝟏𝟕 - 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐜 {𝟓}, 𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝

╔══════ ≪ ❈ ≫ ══════╗

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: TRAINING ARC PT 5, STYLISH SWORD

╚══════ ≪ ❈ ≫ ══════╝

"𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐈𝐒,"

・・・★ᖗ(⪧ᴥ⪦)ᖘ★・・・

{We hit 5K reads! As a celebration, I'm going to publish my KNY scenarios book (most likely tomorrow)! Thank you all so much!}

--

6 DAYS LATER

[Name] watched the trio during their training montages with an amused expression. Zenitsu was running along the bamboo fence on the border of the Butterfly Mansion, yelling over and over that he was doing it all for [Name], she just rolled her eyes and giggled at this.

Inosuke was doing the rock pulling exercise that Tanjiro and [Name] did before, with the latter cheering Inosuke on while the boar man looked like he was going to collapse, but he also didn't want to give anyone the satisfaction of seeing him faint so he just kept pushing through.

[Name] was practicing her Japanese and looking at the Wind Breathing forms AND also looking at the trio to make sure no one died. She was beautiful and amazing so of course she could multitask effortlessly as well. She applied more lip gloss (she was running out but she had lipstick at least) and did a hair flip.

After a few moments, [Name] looked up from her book and noticed Kanao nearby, staring at the men with a distant expression. Shinobu walked up next to her, placing a hand on Kanao's shoulder.

"Kanao, you're in the same class, so why don't you join them?" Shinobu smiled, hoping that Kanao would break out of her thick shell and join them in their training. But Kanao just simply bowed to Shinobu and walked towards the water station as Kanae came outside and walked up to [Name].

"How is your training with Shinazugawa-san going?" She sat down next to her.

"It's going okay," [Name] replied, "I'm getting the hang of Wind Breathing. Shinazugawa-san is kinder and more patient than expected."

Sometimes he raged at her when she got the forms wrong, but other than that... yeah. He was a good trainer.

"That's wonderful, (L/n)-san. I'm glad that you're getting the hang of it." Kanae smiled, "Pretty soon, you might even be on par with the Hashira."

[Name] severely doubted that, but a girl can dream.

But then again... if she could become a Hashira, she'd be rich(er). She'd get lots of money, lots of hoes... she'd even get to live in a big fancy mansion. She'd live like a queen, which has been her goal this entire time.

Get rich, get hoes, live like there's no tomorrow.

She glanced at Kanao, who was filling up her gourd with some water. [Name] put her books off to the side and stood up, brushing herself off and making sure her hair looked good. She then headed over to Kanao.