𝟎𝟗 - 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐠𝐬

┏━°⌜ 鬼滅の刃⌟°━┓

CHAPTER NINE: MEETING THE MONEYBAGS

┗━°⌜ 鬼滅の刃⌟°━┛

"𝐈'𝐌 𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄,"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"Hey, hey you. Wake up." Someone said, poking [Name's] cheek. Her eyes fluttered open, it was bright and everything was blurry.

"Finally," the person said, then moving onto Tanjiro and slapping his cheek. "Wake the hell up! Are you gonna sleep all day? Wake up!" The person said, shaking his fist in the air.

Tanjiro jolted awake, immediately looking [Name's] way. She nodded, assuring him she was okay. He relaxed a little.

"Bummer. I heard that he was a demon slayer with a demon and a young woman in tow; presumably a foreigner, so I was looking forward to seeing someone flamboyant, but that's one drab looking dude, huh?" He looked at [Name]. "The woman looks okay, though, but how did she get her hands on a uniform?"

[Name] looked at the source of the voice. Her eyes widened.

Woah.

Standing there was a large, tall muscular man. He had white hair tied into a short ponytail, a headband with light pink gems on it and turquoise beads hanging from it, framing his face. On his arms were huge gold bands on his biceps. He was wearing a sleeveless blue uniform with gold buttons.

NEW LOVE INTEREST UNLOCKED!

TENGEN UZUI; FAVORABILITY -- 0%

UHHHHHHHH WHAT?

It was Uzui Tengen?!?!?

Yes yes yes! He was definitely rich, which meant that he was a contender to have [Name] stay at his humble abode. She grinned, imagining spending time with his hot wives, bathing in a hot spring, eating gourmet food-

"And now, we'll put this boy on trial! I see!" A man with fiery orange and yellow hair said, his arms crossed over his broad chest and his white cape with flame tips draping loosely over his shoulders. He had a dazzling smile as he looked down at the two warmly despite the circumstances.

NEW LOVE INTEREST UNLOCKED!

KYOJURO RENGOKU; FAVORABILITY -- 0%

Ooooo, it's Rengoku! If only my damn arms weren't tied, I'd leap up and hug him and beg him to-

Nope nope nope. She'd have time to do that after the meeting, not right now.

After attempting to figure out what the Flame Hashira said (and failing), [Name] took in her surroundings. Other than the 7 people standing in front of her, she was in a beautiful, peaceful back garden with stones, wisteria trees, and a small pool. Behind her was the Ubuyashiki mansion, it seemed.

The woman looked to her right, where Tanjiro was looking at the Hashiras, face disoriented and bewildered as he tried to figure out who they were, how he got here, and where his sister was. "Who... who are these peo-"

Someone pushed both of their heads down. "Don't speak so casually!" He yelled, rubbing their faces into the pebbles, "Just who do you think you're talking to? You two are in the presence of the Hashiras!"