𝟎𝟏𝟓 - 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐜 {𝟑}, 𝐚𝐰𝐰, 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢!

╔════▣◎▣════╗

CHAPTER FIFTEEN: TRAINING ARC PT 3, AWW, SANEMI!

╚════▣◎▣════╝

"𝐈 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇, 𝐘'𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖?"

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

3 DAYS LATER

"So..." Aoi looked between Tanjiro and [Name], who were both standing before her with their heads down in shame, "They're not coming today, either?"

"I'm sorry..." Tanjiro mumbled, "I tried to convince them to come again today... I'll bring them tomorrow... I'm sorry..."

[Name] had risen and begun to apply her lip gloss, and she rubbed her lips together and closed the lip gloss with a sigh. "They're stubborn. There's no way they'll show up."

She tried to use reverse psychology on the guys, but they wouldn't budge, not even when she told Zenitsu that she'd take her shirt off (he was literally this close to folding, but in the end he did not give in). It was a no-go.

"Forget it. You don't have to concern yourself with those two anymore," Aoi turned around, her hands on her hips as she frowned.

"I'm sorry..." Tanjiro said again.

"Tanjiro-san, keep working on those drills from yesterday, alright?" Aoi said to him, turning back around, and he nodded in affirmation, "And (L/n)-san, follow me."

[Name] waved goodbye to Tanjiro and followed Aoi, who led her outside to the back garden. Aoi stepped off of the engawa as [Name] stopped dead in her tracks.

There, in the garden, was Shinobu and...

Sanemi?!

And he looked like he did NOT want to be there.

"Hello, (L/n)-san!" Shinobu chirped, ignoring Sanemi's scowl and look towards her because she was so chipper, "Since you've been accepted into the Corps, Oyakata-sama requested that Shinazugawa-san train you!"

Whaaaaat? B-but... Mitsuri! Bendy sword! Does this mean... no bendy sword? [Name] drooped.

Sanemi saw her posture deflate and he frowned even greater than before at her obvious reaction. He sighed deeply, another sign that he didn't want to be there.

"I'll be here to facilitate," Shinobu continued, "If you need anything, please ask." She stepped towards [Name] and patted her shoulder, giving her a small smile.

"Be sure not to rile Shinazugawa-san up too much," She winked, "He's a little grumpy." And with that, she left, sliding the door closed behind her.

[Name] audibly groaned and rolled her eyes, and Sanemi threw her a wooden sword, attempting to hit her but she took a step back, "Here."

"So what exactly is the point of this?" [Name] asked, picking up the sword. She was also slightly on edge because she wasn't sure why Sanemi would even agree to train her, but it was Kagaya's request so she figured he had to. But then again... why didn't he reject?