𝟎𝟏𝟑 - 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐜 {𝟏}

╔. ■ .═══════╗

CHAPTER THIRTEEN: TRAINING ARC PT. 1

╚═══════. ■ .╝

"𝐈 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇, 𝐘'𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖?"

◇──◆──◇──◆

The Flame Hashira, Rengoku Kyojuro, bowed before his master, sheathed his sword, fixed his cape, and went on his way.

"Are you heading into battle?" A light voice asked behind him, and he stopped and turned to look, thinking it was a certain woman for some reason.

But it was Shinobu.

"Ah, Kocho, it's you. Yes I am," the man turned to fully face her, "We just got some new information about a demon, and the slayers that confronted him got taken out. We're losing rank and filers now, too. We can't just sit by and do nothing." He looked down, taking a moment to remember the fallen slayers.

Shinobu nodded, "I see. Could it be 12 Kizuki?" She asked.

"Yes, it might be a member of the upper ranks." Kyojuro nodded in confirmation.

Shinobu gave him a close-eyed smile. "It sounds like a harder mission, but as long as you're going, Rengoku-san, there'll be nothing to worry about."

Kyojuro paused, trying to phrase his next question, "Kocho... how do you plan on taking on Kamado and (L/n)? I heard about you taking more Tsuguko, and if (L/n) gets accepted into the corps...?" He trailed off as Shinobu spoke up.

"Don't worry, it's just remedial training. It's not as if I'll gobble him up, you see? As for (L/n)-san, Oyakata-sama requested that she go through the remedial training, then we'll see if she'll be accepted." She smiled, "Besides, she needs to learn more Japanese for better communication first."

Kyojuro nodded, recalling the meeting from the day before, as well as the language gap. He knew that the more Japanese she knew, the more detailed the information she held would be.

He found himself hoping that she'd be alright managing the learning and training.

"Alright," he looked back at the female Hashira, "I have faith that everything will be alright. I'll be off now!" He waved goodbye and headed off, his crow guiding the way.

"Be careful!" Shinobu called after him.

【$$$】

WEEK ONE OF REMEDIATION TRAINING

"NOOOOO! I'M NOT TAKING THIS SHIT EVERY DAY! ITS FUCKING GROSS!"

"For God's sake, we've been over this already! You're the most severely injured, Zenitsu! Take your medicine this second!" Aoi scolded him, then marched over to Tanjiro's bedside, he was teaching [Name] some Japanese.

"Seriously," she grumped. Kiyo was standing by Tanjiro's side as well, holding out a cup that was filled with his medication. She held it out to him, "Here you go!"