Just Pretend

By AliDarling_

Margo Brown, twenty five year old writer is desperate to pave her own path and to get out of her small town i... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - No Funny Business
Chapter 2 - Scooby Doo, Pancakes & Arcades
Chapter 3 - Noah?
Chapter 4 - Ambitious
Chapter 5 - The Show Must Go On
Chapter 6 - I'm Yours
Chapter 7 - We Happened
Chapter 8 - I Could Stay Like This Forever
Chapter 9 - No PDA In The Pool
Chapter 11 - More Than Like
Chapter 12 - Like Jellytots
Chapter 13 - I Love You
Chapter 14 - Beer Pong, Vampires & Tour Guides
Chapter 15 - Lets See Infinity Together
Chapter 16 - Living With Boys
Chapter 17 - Please Trust Me
Chapter 18 - S'mores, Big Tesco's & Canoodling
Chapter 19 - Churros & Ferris Wheels
Chapter 20 - Valentines Day
Chapter 21 - So Mar, Will You Move In With Me?
Chapter 22 - I Can't Lose Her
Chapter 23 - Welcome To The Boys Club
Chapter 24 - Starfish, Frozen Yogurt & Sadie
Chapter 25 - I Spy
Chapter 26 - Mario Kart, Fishing & Noahs Hoodie
Chapter 27 - Place Your Bets
Chapter 28 - "She's Smart As Hell Too, Which Is Fucking Hot"
Chapter 29 - Girls Are Fucking Weird
Chapter 30 - But You're My Favourite Mar
Chapter 31 - Please Don't Join Us
Chapter 32 - Forever, Truths & To Us
Chapter 33 - Vegas Baby!
Chapter 34 - Perfect. Always Perfect
Chapter 35 - We Brought Snacks
Chapter 36 - Five Tickets For A Funeral
Chapter 37 - American Boys
Chapter 38 - You Guys Should Be In A Band
Chapter 39 - Don't Scare The Fairies Away Noah
Chapter 40 - It's You
Chapter 41 - Always Entwined
Chapter 42 - Everything's Black
Chapter 43 - Y'all Gotta Chill
Chapter 44 - Just Us
Chapter 45 - Wheres Nick?
Chapter 46 - She's Gone
Chapter 47 - Mrs Noah Sebastian
Chapter 48 - We're Growing Up
Chapter 49 - Found Our Home
Chapter 50 - Emo Days Out

Chapter 10 - That Boys In Fucking Love

239 3 0
By AliDarling_

The boys finish their final show before Dublin and I can't help but feel upset.

"You guys were insane." I tell Noah as they all make their way down from the stage.

"I'm gonna miss this." Noah says to me as he takes me in his arms.

"Me too." I whisper into his chest. I look up at him and his lips collide with mine. He starts to kiss me as if no one else is around.

"Fucking knock it off you guys. Y'all be fucking If you continue." Folio laughs as he slaps Noah on the ass. 

"I'm gonna miss you." I tell Noah as we make our leave.

"I'm gonna miss you too, I wish you could come with us."

"Me too, what's your date for being back in the states?"

"I think we're due to be home for the second. When will you be flying out?"

"I haven't booked my tickets yet, I was hoping for the start of the month but I'm not too sure." I tell Noah as we get closer to our hotel.

"Do you know where you're flying from?"

"Probably Edinburgh to Toronto, Toronto to L.A." I say as we approach the hotel. "It's quite nerve wracking thinking about it to be honest. Navigating the airport by myself slightly fills me with fear but it'll be worth it."

"I wish I could fly with you but I'll already be in L.A. I'll meet you at the airport if you want." Noah tells me as he opens the door to our room.

"Yes please, I'd love that. Thank you! Will you be my L.A tour guide?" I say with a wink.

"Oh yes, definitely. I'll show you all the coolest places." Noah says with a laugh.

"I bet you will." I hop onto the bed and take off my shoes and check my phone. "Fucksake, Cassidy called and I missed it."

"Did she leave a voicemail?" Noah asks from the bathroom.

"Nope, I'll be a minute, gonna nip out and try to call her back." I step out of the room and try to call Cassidy but she doesn't answer. I try again but still nothing, I leave her a voicemail and I can't help but notice that neither of the girls have gotten back to me. I look up from my phone just as Folios passing me to go to his room. "What happened with you and Cass?" I ask him and he stares at me blankly. "She won't talk to me."

"She was just ranting on the bus. Nothing really happened she was just going on and on about you and Noah. When we got back to the hotel told me that she wanted something to come from us sleeping together and I said that I can't do that. I guess she didn't like it and she flipped, she was shouting, a lot. Noah said you guys heard. We argued for a long ass time and then she said she was going out to get some air. About twenty minutes later I went to check on her and noticed that her stuff that she had put in the bus had gone. I called her to ask her where she was and she told me that she was on her way home. I haven't spoken to her since. Sorry Margo." Folio tells me and I nod.

"Okay, thanks I guess."

"Do you want me to try get a hold of her?" He asks.

"No it's okay. She probably wants to be alone. Thanks for telling me." I say and open the door to our room.

Noah's in bed already, freshly showered his hair still wet. I quickly get ready for bed and join him.

"You all good?" He asks me as I snuggle into him.

"Yeah, Folio offered to call Cass but I think she might not want to hear from him if they argued. I don't think she would answer his call. I messaged the girls though and I haven't heard back from any of them which is a bit odd." I say with a sigh and Noah turns on the T.V.

"I'm sure they're just busy, they'll get in touch soon." He tells me and starts to scroll through Netflix. "Anything you wanna watch?" He asks.

"Howl's Moving Castle?" I suggest, Noah scrolls till he finds it and presses play.

"Everything will work out. It always does." Noah tells me as the opening scene starts.

"I know I just feel kind of alone. It's weird for her to not talk to me at all. It's weird for all of them to not talk to me. They're my friends."

"I know baby, but you're not alone. Give it time, she'll reach out to you when she's ready."

*

We're exploring London as a group. The guys have already told me where they want to go and totally expect me to navigate these places.

"Please Margo, it seems so cool, take us there." Nick tells me and I shake my head with a laugh.

"Nick I don't know how to get there, I've only been to London a handful of times. I know how to get about via the Tube but that's pretty much it. I'm as good with London as you guys are." We've already been to The Tower Bridge, The London Eye and now we're making our way to Chinatown. "My feet are killing me." I say to Noah as we turn the corner to Chinatown.

"Piggyback?" Noah asks.

"No you're not giving me a piggyback around Chinatown."

"Fuck it, I'll take a piggyback." Folio laughs and Noah gives him side eye.

"Jolly will give you one, get on my back Margo."

"Five minutes, and only if Jolly actually gives Folio one too."

"Seems fair." Folio laughs and without warning hops on Jolly's back.

"Bro, what the fuck." I hear Jolly mutter but carries Folio anyway.

Noah stops for me to hop on and hooks his arms under my legs, wrapping my arms around him I kiss him on the side of his neck.

"Thank you. I hope I'm not too heavy."

"Not at all." Noah tells me.

"You guys don't want people to think you're a couple. Good fucking luck." Nick says with a laugh.

"Fuck yeah, you should probably put me down." I tell Noah and he shakes his head.

"Not gonna happen. I don't care who sees, you're my girl. What are they actually gonna do?" Noah replies and my stomach does a flip to him telling me I'm his girl.

"I just wanna do normal couple things without people going batshit." I say.

"Let's take a picture!" Nick says as we approach the Chinatown entrance. I'm still on Noah's back, Folio on Jollys and Nick snaps a selfie.

"Do you guys want me to take one of you all together?" I ask and hop down from Noah's back.

"Yes please Margo." Nick replies and I take his phone and take a couple of photos of them all. "Give me your phone I'll take one of you and Noah." Nick tells me with a wink as I hand him his phone back.

"Aw thank you. Noah do you want a photo?" I ask. I can't help but feel like it's such a couple thing to do and he might not dig it.

"Yeah, definitely, come here." He tells me as I make my way to his side. He wraps his arm around my waist and Nick snaps a couple of photos.

"Thanks Nick." I say as I take my phone back. I quickly swipe through the photos as Noah's talking to Folio and Jolly.

The first ones of Noah and me smiling at the camera Noah wearing his sunglasses, the next ones of his shades on top of his head as he kisses my cheek and the last one I'm wearing a smile looking at the camera and Noah's looking at me smiling.

"That boys in fucking love." Nick whispers as he nudges my arm. I look up at him and he winks. "That photo, that's how he looks at you all the time. He's in love Margo, you only look at someone like that when you love them."

"Do you really think so?" I ask Nick and he nods.

"I know so."

"Hey, you guys down for some dim sum?" Jolly asks.

"Sure, sounds good." Nick replies as if he didn't just drop the comments he just did.

"Hey, can you send me those photos?" Noah asks.

"Sure." I say and forward the photos onto him. We make our way inside the restaurant and get seated at a table in the corner.

I quickly make my way to the bathroom and when I take my seat again I notice that Noah's phone lights up with a notification. His background photo is different to what it was before, replaced with the photo of us at the entrance of Chinatown. The same photo that Nick said that boys in fucking love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 482 42
What Vivian never considered, was maybe it was her fault? All the things she's been through, may just as well have been to her own doing. Vivian and...
192 21 10
She has lived through many wars. Has seen technology develop and the world grow along with it. Yet, she often wonders what her true meaning is; why s...
21.2K 754 34
Delaney and Noah hate each other.. don't they? A story in which a girl meets a boy that makes her feel wild and free.
57.6K 2.1K 47
Faith is the youngest of the Folio family, she's grown up around her brother and his friends, supported him with everything he has done and accomplis...