His arranged wife

By tarawrts

Abhimanyu singh rathore , the king of the city jodhpur and the famous business tycoon of India, who has no in... More

Disclaimer
character description 1
Character description 2
1. First encounter
2. Party
3. The marriage proposal
4. The wedding bells
5. The wedding night
6. Akward moment
7. The small steps
8. Siya's plan
9. First visit
10. little talks
11. Teasing
Reception look
12. Kuldevi pooja
13. Reception party
14. Sudden meeting
15. Some conflicts
Notice
16. Siya's Investigation
18. RIFT
19. Fell apart
20. The guilt
21. Realization
22. Abhimanyu meets siya
24. The Face off
25. The Truth
26. Sorry and Slaps
27. Game
28. The longing
29. The suspicion
30. Abhimanyu's fear
31. Blooming love
32. Bua: The mastermind
33. The mystery suitcase
34. The confession
35. sensual date
36. Movie date
37. Trap?
38. Revealation
39. Rahul is dead
40. Her Silence
41. Love or Hate
42. Siya is kidnapped
43. Unfolding secrets
Surprise
44. Reunite?
45. Justice
46. Siya is Angry
47. Date
48. Moon and Star
49. Blissful Night
50. Epilogue
Thank you note
Surprise

23. Abhimanyu regrets

46.1K 2.9K 297
By tarawrts

Cover kaisa laga cuties...

Siya pov*

I heard a ping sound, indicating I have got a message, I was shocked looking at the paragraph.

It was Abhimanyu, god he is one word person and witnessing paragraph from him seems interesting let's see, what mr. Rathore has to say.

" Biwi, I know you're upset with me but that doesn't give you right to torture yourself. I know I am at fault, I shouldn't have behaved impulsively and I'll do anything to get your forgiveness. But if my presence is bothering you, I promise I won't come in front of you. I know, I want you but not at the cost of your health. Please have breakfast and take your medicines on time. I know I am at fault but this is not the end, I won't give up, I won't give up on you and most important I won't give up on us. You entered in my life willingly but now there is no back. "

A tear fell from my eyes, i don't people must be thinking of me fool, but inside I was scared that we will fell apart, now I am happy that he hold on to me.

I wiped my tears and went downstairs to eat my breakfast. Ofcourse I am hungry, did he ate something I wish he had. I shrugged of went to breakfast, today bhai and mom made my favorite dishes I can't wait to taste them.

After a long time, I am having time with my family, to be honest I feel so light, warm and loved. My both brothers loves me to death, so does my mom and dad, I don't think so I can ever ask for more, this is enough for me.

.
.
.

Abhi pov*

I came home, I saw everyone was busy in their work , I went to check prisha, she was sleeping I kissed her forehead and move towards my room, I took bath and wore my outfit, I dried my hair with towel and threw it on couch, then I remembered her talks, she always scold me for this and me being shameless jerk didn't listen to her. I took the towel and went to the balcony and hung it there. I came to the bathroom, I saw the tap was lil loose as few drops were flowing, I closed it tightly and dried the bathroom with a wiper, I turned off the geyser and came out of the bathroom not before closing the door behind. They say the truth that, " You only value the person when they're not around you" But I can swear on God, I never took my siya for granted, but it is the truth only that I am the one who has hurt her the most. I wish she would forgive me, i'll never give her a chance to complain.

I brushed my hair, I can see her earrings lying on the table, her lipstick, and nail paint. Suddenly I remembered she asked me to bring something, I didn't know what to bring but ended up buying stuff,which took almost five suitcases. I ran to the closet and immediately opened the suitcase, I started unpacking her stuff and arranging in her side of the closet, I should arrange it otherwise she has to do this all and she will be tired. First I took out the dresses, and arranged it in a different section as it was western wear. I have seen her closet she has very few western clothes, finally I took breath in relief after arranging almost fifty dresses.

Then I unpacked the next suitcase and it was filled with footwear. It has all kinds of footwear, stilleto, slingback, flats, platform heels and many more I can't even remember the name. I arranged it in the side racks of her footwear. Finally, this big rack is filled now. Then I moved to the third one and it was filled with, ok my siya will tell you this.

Then I took out two suitcase outside and started arranging the dressing table area, first I opened her lipstick drawer, which has only two to three shades and I smiled and filled it with almost three hundred shades, well it all seems same to me, but the sales girl said all are different anyways good for her, now she has matching shades for all dresses.

Then I took a palette, I don't know what it's called but I am sure siya applies it on her eye lid, it was written "international palette" On it, what does it even mean?, anyways I will ask her, or maybe take classes. I arranged the nail paint in a drawer and many make up stuff I can't tell cause I don't even know all seems similar to me.

Then I opened the next suitcase filled with jewellery, I arranged it in the cupboard where she put all the jewelleries , of course these are diamond, sapphire,platinum, gold and white gold. It was filled with lots of bracelets as I came to know she loves them,necklace, earrings, anklets, nose ring and waist chain.

It took me two hours to place it all in right place carefully, the I saw a bag in side I sighed, how can I forget this, I again opened it and it was filled with handbags, it has all branded bags from sling bag to shopping bag I arranged it in a different section and came outside. I wiped my sweat beads from my forehead and took a deep breath. I saw mom, she was standing on the door, I was angry with her for behaving like this with siya but I know she is regretting, and I can see her sadness, she is already tensed with prisha's health and her behavior with siya and I don't want to give her more pain by making her feel bad for the thing, she is already regretting. She smiled at me and tried to hide her pain.

" Maa, come inside " I said and sat on the couch, while she sat beside me. She looked around and smiled a bit.

" Your room looks organised" She said and I smiled.

" Yeah, siya liked it this way" I said without even realising my words. She smiled and caressed my head.

" Did you meet her? How is she? If she is taking care of herself " She asked curiously.

" No she looked weak, but I hope she will recover soon" I said while she nodded.

" Please Abhimanyu I want my daughter back do something, talk to her, we will do as she say, I promise I'll never misbehave with her, please bring her back I am sorry, because of me she is not with you" She said crying while I hugged her to console her, years already made it's way to my eyes.

" Everytime, I feel like she will comeback from work and will hug me tightly, kissing my cheeks, she will ask about my day and the we will have tea together with our neverending talks, she will tell me about her day and I will tell her about episodes of my favorite drama, the she will put her head in my lap and I'll massage it" She said crying as could feel her and pain and guilt both.

.
.
.

" Don't worry mom, we will bring back our munchkin, there is no way she is gonna live there after Rahul's marriage, give her some time, if she is angry, then we will bear her all tantrum, will do anything to pester her but not this. It's so difficult to live without her, it's like she became my habit" I said to mom, only I know how hard it is to digest but yes there is something more than liking, I can feel it, I never thought I'll be able to feel this but it's happening. Mom looked at me strangely I know what she is thinking, siya saved me, I spoke too much.

" Wait a minute I am sad that she left me, because I love her. What's your reason to miss her mr. Rathore, as long as I remember, you said that we will regret this decision " She said and stood up while her both hands were on the waist, he lips had a teasing smile, exactly I didn't want this.

"Uhh.. Mom I am getting late for the office" Saying I tried to escape but whom I am kidding she is meera singh rathore, who brings Ranveer singh Rathore on knees. She stopped me by holding my shoulder and again made me sit on the couch.

" So how does it happen? Wait no when did it happen? C'mon tell your mom, mere raja beta jaldi jaldi muh kholo. " She said almost in a threatening tone.

( spill the beans)

" Uhh.. Mom.. When I went on a trip, I realized there only, I thought to tell her but all this happened, now I don't even know, she will believe me or not, or she will accept me or not" I said sadly, to be honest I don't even have any idea about her feelings.

" Don't worry everything will be fine" She patted my back, then we both laughed at our situation, we are yearning for the same person, and consoling each other.

I took my leave, while mom went to prisha, she needs to take care of her, we don't know what's going on in her mind.

.

.

.

My whole day passed, while shouting and screaming at my employees. I texted her a few times, to ask about her health and did she eat her lunch or not but as usual she left me on seen . I don't know but something broke inside me, now I understand how she would have felt when I didn't listen to her, and blamed her for everything. I promised myself today that, there is no way this mistake is happening again in this lifetime. I'll always talk to her first before making any decisions.

The day came to an end, I went to the car and the driver started the car. We were running on the street that's when I asked the driver to take turns, he looked at me confusingly but I gave him a glare and did as instructed.

After a few minutes, we were standing in front of her house, I saw her sitting near the balcony, busy with her designs, I wanted to go to her but I didn't disturbed her, as her work has already been ignored because of these incidents, she needs to focus on her dream.

I was staring at her from past one hour but my trance got broken with a phone call, I picked it up immediately as it was mom.

" Abhimanyu, prisha is not well please come soon" She said as her voice was really tense I decided to go, I saw her once again and signed the car to move.

.

.

.

The car stopped in front of the mahal, I ran into the house and directly went to the prisha's room. I saw she was breathing heavily and crying and continuosly shouting, " Leave me, leave me please " My heart sank seeing her in this condition, I ran to her immediately and sat beside her. She kept crying and shouting, I hugged her immediately.

" Shh... You're safe baby, look you're in your room" He consoled her while she cried on his shoulder.

After a few minutes she parted from the hug and I made her drink water.

She took a deep breath and calm down, but anger rushed in my veins, I won't leave those bastard.

" What happened prisha ?" I asked as I was scared of her state.

" Bhai it's just had a bad dream I am fine now" She told me I nodded.

" Bhai, when bhai will comeback" She asked me.

" Don't worry she will be back once his brother get married and you know they invited all of us, we will go on engagement and will stay till marriage and will comeback with our munchkin" I said and she smiled excitedly.

" Wow bhai that seems fun, means I'll meet bhabhi soon" She said in a excited tone while I kissed he forehead and came out of room

Seems like somebody slept a lot why not treat them with few wounds.

Thinking I again took my car and moved in the direction of the old building.

.
.
.

At night I came to the house, I was a little hungry, as I hadn't eaten anything for two days. I saw everyone had already departed to their room I went to the prisha's room I saw mihi and neha was sleeping beside her while she was in between both of them, they had secured her by hugging her from both sides. I smiled a bit and kissed all of them on their forehead and went to our room. Well, it's not our room technically when she is not there, it's just a four wall with a roof. I took a deep breath and went to the bathroom, I took a bath and changed into casual clothes. I went downstairs, the helper was going to reheat the food, while I asked her to make kheer, of course my siya likes it and I am missing her, maybe eating her favorite food will calm me a bit and I will be able to sleep tonight. I was not prepared for this distance. I hardly slept without her in the last twelve days now she is not even here. I got busy with my phone, I opened Instagram and went to her profile but it was private. Never in my entire life have I used this app, today I opened it and this trash bin still has no use. I sent her the request but it's really she must have slept.

.

.

.

After a few minutes, the helper placed the kheer in front of me, I ate silently. Well it was good but not up to the mark, my munchkin cooked better. I had it and went to my room.

After tossing and turning for an hour I went to sleep, but I woke up at night, I saw the time it was 3 am, I kept her pillow back to its place and went to the study room. I think working is a good idea, it will distract me a bit.

Yeah, this is happening from the last twelve days, it's nothing new for me.

.
.
.

I got out of my study room and got ready for the office. I sat in the car and once again the car started running into the streets. I again asked the driver to take the turn and this time he followed as I said.

The car stopped in front of her house, I took a deep breath and got myself ready to face her and her family. I pushed the ring bell and once again that fucker best friend of mine opened the door, this man has done no deeds of best friend only fulfilling his brother duties what about bestfriend duty, well I can blame him too. But this time someone has knocked senses in him, he let me enter I moved inside and looked at him while he understood, he said " Upstairs left side second room" He said point towards stairs I gave him a smile I saw mom dad also came, I touched their feet and they gave me a right lipped smile. Ok they are angry I have to do a lot of hard work I smiled back and ran towards her room. I stood in front of her room, my breath hitched, I took a deep breath and knocked on the door, but nobody replied,  I again knocked but no answer, I took a deep breath and entered the room and I was shocked with what I saw.

2600 + words

500 followers pr double update dungi ( uff ye bade bade sapne)
Acting like innocent bitch*

Chapter 24 is updated on the scroll stack and will upload here on 10 Feb at 7pm, Link is in my profile. For query please connect with Instagram. @tara_wrts

And guys don't think I am ignoring , wattpad allows me to post only 3 announcement. And there is a lot of notification I try to reply to everyone don't think I am being arrogant, it's just I can't reply all, aur kuch to dikhte bhi nahi hai, jo dikh jata h usko reply kr deti hu, pata nhi kyu expalin kr rhi Pr thik h sun lo thoda.

Hey cuties, please follow me, vote my story, and so comment your opinion, so that I can improve in the coming chapters.

..Thank you for reading..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 7.7K 39
✨ Abhimaan Maheshwari ( ML) A Delhi based ,28 year old businesses man . Luxury Chain of hotels and restaurant , owner of many automobile companie...
183K 8K 25
# 1 in Wattpad ( 30-10-2023 ) ........ This Story revolves around the three heirs of Rathore's The Royal Mafias Abhimanyu Singh Rathore - The elder...
132K 5.9K 26
|| MULTI - COUPLE ROYAL ROMANCE || ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ They are royals , one of the most respectable and powerful peop...
2M 84.8K 67
A love tale blossomed during college days turned into arranged marriage. It is said that time moves quickly when it starts rolling. Two soul meets ag...