His arranged wife

由 tarawrts

Abhimanyu singh rathore , the king of the city jodhpur and the famous business tycoon of India, who has no in... 更多

Disclaimer
character description 1
Character description 2
1. First encounter
2. Party
3. The marriage proposal
4. The wedding bells
5. The wedding night
6. Akward moment
7. The small steps
8. Siya's plan
9. First visit
10. little talks
11. Teasing
Reception look
12. Kuldevi pooja
13. Reception party
14. Sudden meeting
15. Some conflicts
Notice
16. Siya's Investigation
18. RIFT
19. Fell apart
20. The guilt
21. Realization
23. Abhimanyu regrets
24. The Face off
25. The Truth
26. Sorry and Slaps
27. Game
28. The longing
29. The suspicion
30. Abhimanyu's fear
31. Blooming love
32. Bua: The mastermind
33. The mystery suitcase
34. The confession
35. sensual date
36. Movie date
37. Trap?
38. Revealation
39. Rahul is dead
40. Her Silence
41. Love or Hate
42. Siya is kidnapped
43. Unfolding secrets
Surprise
44. Reunite?
45. Justice
46. Siya is Angry
47. Date
48. Moon and Star
49. Blissful Night
50. Epilogue
Thank you note
Surprise

22. Abhimanyu meets siya

39.1K 2.4K 292
由 tarawrts

Follow bhi karlo mujhe 🤧 itna to deserve krti hu ( shayad) , bhai kal to sabne meri band baja di maine socha kya gunah kardiya maine bhai 😂😂

Author's pov

They all ran in the direction, they entered the room and saw prisha was crying. Abhimanyu ran to her and hugged he tightly , while she kept crying in his his embrace.

" Bhai please bring bhabhi back, where is she, I need her, I already behaved badly with and now she is not even here, I can't even apologize to her, the guilt inside me is eating me up bhai" She said and cried in his embrace while he kept caressing her back, he was feeling helpless everything was out of his hand.

" Prisha, you don't need to cry she is not even angry at you after all this, but she needs time to overcome all this, she is also suffering, we will meet her in the end of this week" Said Rajmata, while everyone looked at her in shock.

" Maa don't you think it's too late we already behaved bad with her, we should not waste our time, I can't believe my child will be blaming herself when she is not even at fault" Said meera as right now her heart was bleeding thinking she punished her child without listening to her, she was not even at fault.

" Bahut jaldi yaad agyi tumhe uski"

" Now you remember" Said rajmata to meera while she cried in guilt.

" Her family must be angry, and they need time too siya is not well give them some time with her, once she is okay then we will go to meet her" Rajmata said while Abhimanyu's heart broken listening to rajmata that siya is not well .

" What do you mean by she is not well" Abhimanyu asked in a worried and stern tone , now he got the idea there is no way he is not going to her.

" She locked herself in the room, god knows, since when she was lying unconscious on floor, she woke up today only" Said rajmata while concern was visible in her voice.

Abhimanyu was ready to run when she interrupted him, " Don't you dare Abhimanyu give her sometime to breath, you created enough drama" She warned him but he cared less.

" After knowing her condition there is no way I am stopping" Saying he walked out of the room while she gritted her teeth in anger, but somewhere her heart was at peace. She also wanted her family to be happy and united.

She moved to prisha and sat beside her, she caressed her head and kissed her forehead while prisha cried in her embrace.

" Shh... That's enough now you should not cry on the past, take good care of yourself recover soon then you can meet your bhabhi sa, otherwise she will be upset seeing you broken and in pain, I know whatever happened is the worst thing can happen to a girl, but it was not your fault too, you trusted your love, which is the foundation of any relationship but keep it in mind noting is bigger than family's love, you should have listened to siya, maybe she was wrong but still you should have considered her feeling and given her time she asked for, now keep it in a mind, we would never stop you or judge you for something but you should not lie to family. If you're going someone in your family should be informed, do you know how tensed we were when we got to know you're not home and we didn't even knew your exact location" Dadi told her honestly while she nodded her head understanding her mistakes.

" I am sorry dadi, I should have listened to bhabhi sa, I know my mistake and I won't even repeat it" She said and cried her heart out, they all consoled her made her eat breakfast and she went to sleep due to high dosage of medicine.
.

.

.

Joshi house

" Shanti why you say this to her " Amar asked Shanti as he was worried that things would be more complicated.

" What are you talking about Amar" She said and again got busy in the dish she is cooking for her dear daughter.

" You know very well what I am talking about, the trust thing, that's not even happened , why are you making more complicated for her " He asked worriedly cause he has seen the love for Abhimanyu in her daughters eyes and he know she will be hurt, thinking these.

" So you want me to wait for it to happen so I can see my daughter in this condition again, I am so sorry Amar but she needs to know all and I want her to reconsider her decision of living with this family, they have to earn it what they have lost, I am not going to make it easy for them, I love my daughter but I am not going to gift her a lifetime pain just only for this one time pain" Shanti said , while Amar sighed.

" I also love her but we cannot ignore their pain, their daughter was on the death bed. Our pain is nothing in comparison to them, I am also not going to forgive them easily but I am also not letting you ruin things unnecessary" Said Amar as he was thinking she is exaggerating things.

" I can't believe you're comparing pain, everyone has their own misery and that is painful for them, how do you expect me to behave, I kept my daughter like flower and took care of her, we never even scolded her and suddenly I see fingerprint mark on ge cheek, her foot bruised, how do you expect me to behave Amar, I can't believe you're still taking their side" Said Shanti in anger and started crying while Amar hugged her.

" I am not taking their side Shanti, I am just telling you, don't fill her brain with unnecessary things which didn't happened and are not even possible, you saw love in our siya's eyes, didn't you saw love in Abhimanyu's eyes, the way he look at her like his life depend on her, he must be very upset and perceived wrong things but we both know that there is no way he didn't trust our siya. He trust her, it's just he was in tough spot, his sister was missing, he got to know that siya knew about it and we all are aware about his anger issues, then he found his sister in a condition which no brother will even tolerate in the dreams, he lived that horrible reality, she was unconscious, then he has to find criminals, how do you expect him to be calm I know he did wrong for not listening to whole thing, but reconsidering marriage decision is very big punishment to both so let's just give time to our daughter she will take the decision by herself " He tried to make her understand and some how it worked, she nodded in yes.

" So, we should invite them for engagement and it will help everyone to get out of their shell and we will also know are they putting efforts or not and more than that prisha's mind will divert she will feel good " Said Amar while Shanti nodded.

" Amar, after all these years of marriage you still do the same never forget to make me feel good and help me to understand things better, I don't know what I have done without you" Said Shanti and hugged him tight.

" Being romantic are we now" Said Amar while they both laughed, they got diverted with the sound of the doorbell.

.

.

.

They went to the door, which was already opened by Akash, they saw a disturbed Abhimanyu standing on the door waiting for the person to get aside so he could. They both exchanged the look as they haven't seen him like this ever.

" Why are you here hukum" Akash asked while he already understood why his grandmother stopped him.

" I thought we shared some relation with this hukum" He asked in a confusing tone already perplexed from the situation, the mess he has created , there is no way it's going to be ok easily.

" After seeing my sister in this condition I am not interested in any relation with you, just the boss and employee" said Akash rudely the only thing was stopping him to punch his face was he is the king and there is no way they can disrespect him.

" Listen whatever happened I know it's my mistake and I am regretting please let me inside I want to meet my wife" He said in a pleading tone while Akash rolled his eyes.

Akash was in no mood to let him enter, then Rahul came down stairs as she heard some noises, but when he saw Abhimanyu he gritted his teeth. He approached him with long steps.

" What is left now Abhimanyu why are you here" He said gritting his teeth now there is no way he is going to welcome home.

" I want to meet her, let me see her just once please " He said in a pleading tone, as he was not believing himself that he is doing that but there is something inside him that is making him behave this way.

" The whole night I searched for the real culprit of your sister, I did everything to catch them to make them suffer, so that your sister can get justice she doesn't deserve this and you Mr. Abhimanyu singh Rathore, you were busy blaming my sister hurting her and then forced her to leave and don't show her face and cherry on the top your mom who claimed her as her own daughter slapped her pushed her, we never even raise our voice on her and we witnessed her in the worst state, sorry to say Abhimanyu you failed as king and husband both, as long as I know a king is calm he never gives his decision without listening to both sides " Rahul spitted the venom at his face and he was shocked, be didn't knew his best friend will be saying all this to him, who always supported him gave him the confidence, always put his life on stake just to save him.

" I know I am the worst, I have done wrong , I will not say anything to her just let me see her once, i'll die in guilt, for the sake of our friendship let me meet my siya, I know she is angry, I want to see her" He said in a broken voice but Rahul stood frozen but the voice of female diverted them.

" Aap sab wha kya kar rhe ho Nasta nhi karna kya mujhe bta do kyuki waise bhi bachne wala to hai mujhse kuch" They heard the voice of siya as she was shouting from the kitchen.

" Hukum, she has already not eaten anything let's not do this right now once she is done you can meet her and to be honest she needs time " Said Akash in a worried tone, as they didn't know how she was gonna react.

He nodded but before he could move she already stood in the hall everyone was terrified that what's coming next, as they don't know what she is thinking.

A tear escaped from her eyes, she was seeing him after two days, just by his appearance she was loosing her control. And the Abhimanyu's condition was not any good too, he saw how weak his siya is, just because of his one mistake she is suffering, he couldn't believe that he is witnessing his siya in this condition, now he can relate to her family why they are not letting him meet her. He pushed Rahul and ran to her immediately. He stood in front of her and hugged her tightly.

Tears were flowing from here , he was hurt seeing his siya like this, but one thing was hurting him the most that she didn't hug him back.

He parted from hug and cupped he cheeks carefully, " Baccha, what happened to you, why are you so weak, huh... I called you but you didn't pick my phone I was worried, I know I am idiot I behave bad with you but you have no right to torture yourself, you should have tortured me instead of you, I was worried for you, I didn't saw you I thought you're in home but I searched for you, you were now where to be found, nobody told me where are you dadi also warned me to not meet you, I don't know why I am sounding like complaining but this is not done, I was not aware of anything happened between you and mom, I thought it's our fight we will solve it once everything is okay, I am sorry, I was not there to protect you, I am a bad husband, I should not have let that happen, please say something, your silence is killing me" He said like a child, he himself didn't know why he is behaving like this but right now all he wanted his siya, her talks and her hug, he didn't care about anything, he loose his control seeing her in this state , he wiped her tears she jerked his hand and walked off, while her mom and brother ran behind her, he stood frozen but her father approached him.

" Abhimanyu give her some time to think this is too much to process" said Amar while he nodded Amar patted him on his shoulder and moved upstairs and Abhimanyu left but his heart was at peace that he saw his siya.

.
.
.
Siya's pov*

I don't know what happened to me, I lost my control when I saw him, I became weak in front of him. To be honest I am not even angry with anyone, I can understand the situation I am not selfish forgetting what they are going through, it's just I am hurt. His talks are still in my brain, I can't get rid of it, the way he said his family, am I not the part of his family, then why he behave with me like that he should have cleared it earlier, that I am just becoming his wife and a queen not his family, I should have adjusted that way. His words are not letting me live at peace, he said he doesn't want to see my face they why this sudden concern, what's with his talk, why suddenly he is being soft where is that cold Abhimanyu,who didn't even flinched when I fell on ground. Why is he being a child now, is it so hard for him to carry his one personality, why he always confuse me with his tricks I hate you Abhimanyu, I didn't know why I fell for you, you've messed up my mind, after all these things I am still thinking about you, I have kicked my self respect like football. I hate you for this.

I cried my heart out, but stopped when someone held my shoulder, i saw it was mom. She smiled a bit wiped my tears and sat beside me.

" What happened? " She asked, playfully audacity of this woman.

" Mom, before a few minutes you were angry and all and look at you so playful,does dad give you a romantic dose " I said playfully and smiled sheepishly, while she twisted my ear being flushed.

" You naughty girl, teasing your mom" She said and started tickling me and I laughed my heart out to be honest I was laughing like a monster.

After a few minutes, we composed ourselves, I am thankful to God that my mother is so understanding.

" So spill the beans now " She said and I know it'll be best to share it with her.

" Mom, I don't know, I am not angry with him, I know what situation he was in, I am his wife if I would not understand him then who will, I am sure if oneday I burst on him like that he will also understand me, to be honest I don't even think he will take a second to forgive me, but mom I can't forget his words, how can he call me attention seeker" I said the truth but I can see horror on my mom's face, like she got a shock.

" Are you alright siya, out of everything you are affected with him calling you attention seeker, like our whole family and Rajmata, Ranveer bhai sa started a war against them and my dear daughter is only affected with a word and what about your that condition" She asked me not believing her ears...

" Mom it was because I was feeling guilty, I thought it all because of me, to be honest, this was the only thing roaming in my mind I couldn't get anything except this" I said honestly... She checked my forehead, gave me water to drink.

" Mom I am not thirsty "

" Drink it and come downstairs, I am sure that the doctor must have given you a high dose that you've lost your mind, come fast and eat breakfast " She said and walked outside blabbering to herself while I shrugged my soldiers in confusion.

I heard a ping sound, indicating I have got a message, I was shocked looking at the paragraph.

2900+ words

Next chapter is up on scroll stack, I'll give daily uploads there, link is in bio and on Instagram

Please vote for the cover, I liked both and now I am confused between these,I'll update the cover according to the votes...

Hey cuties, please follow me, vote my story, and so comment your opinion, so that I can improve in the coming chapters.

..Thank you for reading..

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

36.6K 1.6K 23
•Armaan Singh Rajput• The King of Rajasthan, A man of few works, CEO of multibillion Company. His first is his family but loves his love so much. He...
1.1M 36K 51
"Vee..er" her moans echoing in the room. "Yes..baby you are gonna take it like a good girl you are..hmm." Two souls bounded by an arrange marriage...
365K 13.7K 49
It's a story about pratiksha, an innocent girl from a middle-class family. She falls in love with a wrong guys , but her destined one turns to be a b...
296K 12.9K 63
When the prince doesn't believe in genuine love-arrange marriage and the princess thinks she is not worthy of being someone's wife or a Queen.. What...