My roommates are fictional ch...

By Lexacoolfox

Okay so this isn't a self insert. This is about what yours truly. And I'm calling myself out here Okays des... More

A deal?
problems
Explanation
Another one?
A fresh start.
Bonding time!
Why a third one?!
Learning
Getting ready to leave
Home sweet home!
Roomie number 4
Punishment over/ daddy issues
Sweets makes things better.
Vaca
Summer time
Seriously another anim- wait your not from an anime?!
Doe is just so cute!
A very clingy yandere/ trust issues.
Fixing the problem
That time of the month...
Casual Household experiences
Yes! A female finally!
The angle Mitsuri Kanroji
comfortable with you
The lucky new roommate
Its not just happening to me?!
Akward first meettings and problems
Game time!
Yeah why not throw a psychopath in?! Oh and a detective?
Time to say farewell!
Merry Christmas ya filthy animals!
a package deal!
Only 4 rooms
We're home!
Meeting the brothers.
JACKPOT!
Our new home!
Return of the ender household!
New and old meeting!
Finally! the caretakers go and relax...leaving the roommates home alone...
Until we meet again!
Cafe date/summer day.
Phones.
Humanity's strongest soldier.
Skype call with the ender household
A normal day in the household/ a mysterious stranger.
Women eating demon
Casual Household experiences 2
Spooky season!
Happy halloween!
The roommates and the visitor
Stay right there while I give you a present!
Happy birthday bennett!

Stellaron hunters

115 5 0
By Lexacoolfox

Doe and Lexa had arrived back home from visiting lexa's family Lexa stayed longer to celebrate her birthday with her family as well celebrate her mothers birthday since her mothers birthday was 2 weeks after hers. So they didn't arrive back until February 3

During that time lexa really got into honkia star rail. She got the stellaron hunter blade while she was there and his light cone.

Now that's she back she was determined to get Kafka she only had 2 days left and she was getting desperate. But then she remembered what she could do.

***********************************************

Nagito was playing genshin impact on a desktop he had gotten for Christmas.

Since genshin took up a lot of storage Lexa got him a desktop so he can play it. He set it up with the help of leviathan.

He mostly started playing so he could get Bennett. With his luck he got Bennett pretty early and he got lots of primogems that Genshin players wish they could get.

He was playing the inazuma archon quest when Lexa came into his room.

"Hey nagito. You got a minute? I need a favor."

Nagito turned around in his chair and smiled

"Of course! What can worthless scum like me help with?"

"You're not worthless scum. So I know you know how genshin works and I was hoping your luck could help me out with pulling for a character...I hope that's not too much to ask?"

Lexa showed him her phone which showed a banner of Kafka.

"Oh! This is honkai star rail right? The one March is from?"

Lexa nodded her head.

"Hmm...I should really get that game too. But anyway of course I'll help you pull for her!"

Nagito held lexa's phone and did ten pull.

"Please please please please please!"

Lexa pleaded, she's been trying forever to get Kafka ever since her banner came out she's been working herself to the bone to get Kafka while also spending some money but details right?

When Lexa saw the red, green and blue effect around the ticket she got so excited!

But she watched just in case it wasn't Kafka but another five star character.

Because during the Kafka banner that did happen. She got a five star character but it wasn't Kafka it was yanqing. She was happy and upset, happy because she got a five star character but not the one she wanted. She still used yanqing though.

As the the light cones and four star characters was revealed the last one was the five star character and it was Kafka!

"OH MY GOSH! THANK YOU!"

Lexa shouted very excitedly while hugging nagito who just laughed

"I'm glad I could help. Here's your phone back."

Lexa took back her phone and left nagito's room so he can get back to his game. Lexa then celebrated down the hall.

While walking the closet door open hitting her in the face

"OW!"

Lexa yelled while rubbing her head and nose

"Oh my~"

Said a familiar female voice

Lexa looked to see

Kafka! A stellaron Hunter from honkia star rail!

"Bladie you hit this poor girl face when you opened the door~"

She said as she stepped out

"How was I supposed to know I was going to hit someone?"

Said another stellaron hunter blade as he walked out.

Lexa paused with an unreadable expression. Her brain basically crashed. Lexa.exe had stopped working at that moment.

She only snapped back to reality when Kafka tapped her shoulder twice

"Hello~ welcome back!"

Lexa blinked and blushed in embarrassment

"Oh um sorry. Did you say something?"

She giggled

"It's alright, I just wanted to ask where we are?"

"Oh um this is my home and before anything would you follow me to the living room, I have something to discuss with you about this current situation."

***********************************************

After explaining what going on and showing both evidence, they believed her.

"I'm allow everyone who ends up here to stay until I figure out how to send you all back."

Doe who had found lexa hugged tighter

"Except doe since he doesn't want to."

Kafka then hummed with that same smile she always seemed to have

"Interesting. I wonder why this wasn't in elio's script?"

"Well maybe because when you return you'll most likely return to the same place and time your left. Another pair of roommates who are from world that arrived at different points proved this theory. While one was already here for months the other one when she arrived said she saw him a day ago."

Kafka seems to nod her head.

As lexa talks to them mitsuri and her official bestie March was with her.

March gasped when she saw the two. Blade just gave her a blank look while Kafka gave her closed eyes smile and waved

"Hello trailblazer March~"

"Kafka and blade!"

March said in a sorts angry tone mitsuri just looked confused on why March got all mad

"Oh? Someone you know?"

Mitsuri said

"Yeah! They're stellaron hunters the most wanted criminals in the galaxy!"

March exclaimed pointing at them.

"Now March let's calm down. Take it easy."

Lexa said trying to De-escalate the situation.

"She's right we're not going cause any trouble."

Kafka said crossing her legs

March then got close to mitsuri whispered

"Don't trust her she can manipulate your mind and make you do her bidding."

Mitsuri got a sorta nervous expression she looked between March and Kafka. She had to admit Kafka gave her a weird feeling and she trusted March.

The two girls disappeared and Lexa just sighed

"So who was that other girl with that trailblazer?"

"That was mitsuri one of the other roommates."

"Well she look like a very kind girl~"

"Oh yeah mitsuri is very nice and sweet. If you meet her without March I'm sure you'll have a delightful conversation with her."

Lexa then went on to give a quick run down of the other roommates and what to expect from them.

Lexa then went over some rules she had. Blade and Kafka both nodded their heads in acceptance of the conditions

"That's all, let me show you to the rooms you can stay in."

Lexa then led to some spare bedrooms.

"Later once you both get adjusted we can decorate the rooms to your liking so you're more comfortable."

"Thank you ver much~ you are just the sweetest thing~!"

Kafka said while patting her head. Blade just remained silent and went into one of the rooms

"You have to excuse bladie. He can just be so cold sometimes."

"I really don't mind."

Kafka then went into the other room

***********************************************

When it was time for dinner everyone sat around and started talking to Kafka and blade mostly Kafka. March sat next to mitsuri while staring down Kafka and blade. Mitsuri calmed down March and tried t make her feel better which worked.

March accepted the fact that Kafka and blade were staying at the home until everyone found a way back. She decided she be as civil as possible with them.

***********************************************
Timeskip
***********************************************

Kafka and blade had adjusted well enough to their new environment. They also follow the rules relatively well.

Kafka only broke the rule once when she took blade and Kafka shopping. While shopping lexa was helping blade pick out some things to have in his room, Kafka saw a store with coats. Kafka has an obsession with collecting coats she thinks looks nice. So while lexa wasn't paying attention Kafka stole some coats she thought looked nice and put them in the cart. It wasn't until Lexa got home that she noticed coats and Kafka admitted she stole them.

Lexa was panicking for a few hours waiting for the cops to call her. But they didn't Kafka was sneaky about her stealing.

"Kafka next time you want a coat, you can just ask me to buy it for you. You don't have to steal it!"

Kafka just smiled and giggled

"Alright, my apologies Lexi I'll ask next time."

Lexa sighed

But besides the stolen coats they're actually very nice roommates.

They help if Lexa ask they do their own chores and they don't get into any fights with the other roommates. Though Kafka uses her sprite whisper when she doesn't feel like doing something and has someone else do it.

While lexa doesnt exactly prove of it she won't stop it. It's stop hawks and dabi from being at each other throats and Zack is more calmer now.

Kafka though has a habit of teasing the other roommates. The more aggressive roommates have tired to pick a fight but that changed quickly once they saw how strong she is and now they just try and ignore her which she finds amusing.

Blade as cold as he is, actually gets along with everyone as well as he can. He doesn't irritate anyone or is on bad terms with anyone, mostly because he keeps to himself and is reserved which to lexa was a nice change of pace.

Lexa was a big player of honkai star rail so sometimes when she's playing the game and blade and Kafka see they'll just watch for pure entertainment.

When lexa used blade he constantly asks her to just let him die. But Kafka says don't let him die.

***********************************************

"Lexi~ can I get this coat please?"

Kafka asked showing Lexa a coat she found on a clothing website

"Sure. Here's my card and do you remember-"

"How to put in the card information and address. Yes I do, don't worry I'll return your card when I'm done. Bye Lexi~"

"Bye Kafka."

Lexa then went back to making dinner

...

Douma just stared at lexa with a pout

"Why does she get to call you Lexi and I don't?"

"It's different with her."

"Why?"

"Personal reasons."

***********************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 899 58
After years of being on his own. Dabi is caught by the number 2 hero. What seems like a normal day. Actually takes a turn for the worst. When Hawks t...
149K 3.6K 22
After being kidnapped by villains, Y/n decided to move with your cousin to Japan and transfer to U.A. She's trying to have a fresh start, make some m...
66.9K 2.8K 45
[various!bnha x fem!moth!reader] "why do you wanna be a hero?" "i don't remember." quirkless and bullied [last name] [first name] wakes up from a 17...
16K 503 64
The world is riddled with evil, stretching far and wide, into the hearts of many. But, Pure evil... unadulterated, cataclysmic evil hides in the shad...