After I Turned From O to A I...

Od kipziart

As an Omega, Bai Yue is not only the dream Omega in every Alpha's eyes but also the thorn in the eyes of othe... Viac

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 8

263 12 0
Od kipziart

The homeroom teacher picked up the first file folder, reading out the name written on it: "An Yu."

An Yu stood up, under the watchful eyes of several Omega sisters, and walked confidently to the platform.

"Thank you, teacher," he said, taking the file folder.

While society may not pay as much attention to Omega genetic levels compared to Alphas, the higher the genetic level, the more leverage one would have in the future.

For these Omega sisters, the chips they wanted to exchange were in the form of marriage.

An Yu returned to his seat and opened the file folder.

The curly-haired guy next to him, his desk partner, immediately leaned in, complimenting, "I have a feeling your genetic level is at least B-grade."

Although it was a baseless guess, there was a common belief among most Omegas that genetic levels influenced appearance – the better-looking, the higher the genetic level.

An Yu had heard enough flattery and remained unfazed by these words. He opened the file folder, taking out the rigid papers inside.

At the top was his name, followed by his gender: Omega.

Below that was the indication of his genetic level – B-grade.

"Hmm," An Yu said with aristocratic coolness, "not bad."

Having said that, he pushed the paper back in.

The curly-haired guy seemed even more excited than him, exclaiming, "B-grade! This is B-grade!"

Despite the earlier flattery, he was prepared to offer comfort if An Yu's level turned out to be an ordinary C-grade.

The current result was both expected and unexpected.

You see, in the third grade of Luo Hua Academy, there were over ten classes. The better ones could produce three or four B-grades, while the less fortunate might not have a single B-grade, consisting entirely of ordinary C or even D-grades.

With An Yu being a B-grade, as his close friend, she now had the capital to show off. Perhaps, leveraging An Yu's influence, she could find better Alpha resources.

The curly-haired guy's volume showed no restraint, making the whole class hear it loud and clear.

Everyone turned their gaze, filled with envy.

The first person being a B-grade undoubtedly set a good precedent. The class atmosphere became more restless. Everyone craned their necks, eager to see their own results.

"That person is actually a B-grade."

Li Ren muttered quietly. He disliked An Yu because the guy always caused trouble. Hearing this grade, he felt more disdain than envy.

Although he didn't think he could surpass An Yu, there was still Bai Yue, his desk partner.

He looked at Bai Yue, "Your grade must be higher than An Yu's. You'll overshadow that group of people soon!"

Bai Yue: "..."

Li Ren didn't hear a response and found it strange. He waved his hand in front of his desk partner's face, but the latter didn't even blink.

Was he sleeping with his eyes open?

Li Ren was shocked. This was simply too unusual. Setting aside the fact that Bai Yue was a good student who never slept in class, there wasn't even a lecture now. Wasn't he curious about his own genetic level?

He nudged Bai Yue's elbow, "Wake up, what's wrong with you?"

Bai Yue snapped out of it, looked at his friend, and shook his head, "Nothing, just didn't sleep well last night."

Li Ren was about to say something more when the teacher called his name.

"Come!"

Li Ren was excited, stood up abruptly, even knocking over his chair behind him.

Laughter echoed among the classmates.

Li Ren went to the platform, solemnly received the notice from the teacher, and returned to his seat. He noticed his fallen chair had been picked up.

He gave a grateful look to his desk partner and then sat down. Taking a deep breath, he nervously unwrapped the paper bag.

The notice indicated his level – C-grade.

Li Ren: "..."

He knew it! He shouldn't have expected anything.

However, in their class, C-grade was clearly the majority. So far, except for An Yu, the first one called up, everyone else was C-grade. Even the close group of Omega sisters who were friends with An Yu were the same.

Then, the homeroom teacher announced the next name.

"Bai Yue."

Hearing his desk partner's name, Li Ren looked even more excited than Bai Yue himself. He patted Bai Yue's back, "Quick, it's your turn."

At this moment, all eyes were on them.

Although it wasn't openly stated, they secretly considered Bai Yue and An Yu as the "goddesses" of their class. With the results now revealed, some had placed private bets, guessing whose genetic level was higher.

Now that An Yu was known to be a B-grade, what about Bai Yue?

If both are B-grade, it would be a draw. However, if Bai Yue's level is one lower or higher than An Yu's, it would create quite a scene.

Amidst the eager crowd, Bai Yue walked up to the platform and received the file folder.

As soon as he returned to his seat, Li Ren excitedly leaned over, urging him to open it.

The next student's name had already been called, but no one was paying attention. At this moment, all eyes, including An Yu's, were focused on Bai Yue.

Genetic level.

Although Bai Yue wanted to know, the notice indicated his gender. Opening it now would immediately reveal this fact.

He lifted his head, glanced at his classmates, and gave them a slight smile.

This smile made all Alphas and Betas blush, awkwardly retracting their gaze. Only a few Omegas, including An Yu, continued to stare intensely at Bai Yue.

Among them, An Yu's gaze was particularly fervent.

In his heart, Bai Yue had always been considered a competitor. If Bai Yue's level turned out to be lower than his, what qualification would he have to compete for Shang Yu Fei?

Appearance isn't everything. Even Shang Yu Fei's family would undoubtedly consider the Omega's genetic level – aiming to conceive outstanding offspring. Moreover, An Yu believed his appearance was not inferior to Bai Yue's.

As long as he won in genetic level, he would have more leverage.

However, Bai Yue paid no attention to these thoughts and directly placed the file folder into the drawer.

Seeing this, Li Ren was quite disappointed, "Aren't you going to look?"

Bai Yue: "I'll check later."

Li Ren didn't insist, "You have to tell me later, okay?" He leaned closer to Bai Yue, "If your level is higher than that annoying An Yu, I'll help you spread the word, and we'll make sure to embarrass them!"

Bai Yue, who had never intended to compete with An Yu, especially after the secondary differentiation into Alphas, had no such thoughts.

But seeing his friend so indignant, he lightly chuckled, "I got it."

Bai Yue didn't open the notice right away. Although other classmates were impatient, wanting to know Bai Yue's genetic level, they couldn't force him to open it. So, they had to temporarily suppress their curiosity.

The distribution of notices continued, reaching the last person.

The homeroom teacher stopped, looked at the name, and said, "Du Qin."

The final person was the class monitor.

As soon as they heard this name, everyone immediately shifted their attention. While the competition between Bai Yue and An Yu was interesting, it was just a small matter among Omegas. If they wanted high genetic levels, they had to look to the Alphas.

And the most promising Alpha in their Class 3 was undoubtedly Du Qin.

As the class monitor, Du Qin not only excelled academically, consistently ranking first in their grade, but he also had exceptional athletic abilities, earning numerous awards.

If judging an Omega's genetic level based on appearance was baseless, evaluating an Alpha's level based on their achievements had some credibility.

Because the higher the genetic level, the more outstanding their overall performance would be.

They were all eagerly anticipating Du Qin to stand out, making a name for Class 3.

“Thank you, teacher.”

Du Qin took the notice from the homeroom teacher, and seeing all eyes on him, he didn't keep them in suspense. He openly unwrapped the notice.

A murmur spread through the class.

"Manly."

"Truly manly!"

In front of everyone, Du Qin pulled out the notice to read. When he saw the level, his expression remained unchanged.

Seeing this, everyone exchanged puzzled glances.

If he had achieved a B-grade or even an A-grade, there should be a bigger reaction, right? Could it be that the result wasn't as expected?

Alphas who were friendly with Du Qin took the initiative to approach, patting their good brother's shoulder and comforting, "It's okay, the level doesn't determine everything. Even if it's not that high, your performance is outstanding enough..."

As they spoke, they leaned in to take a look.

But when they saw the genetic level written on the notice, they froze. Their expressions shifted from comforting to surprise, then joy. One of them slapped his good brother's back.

"What are you pretending for?! Such a high level, and you don't even crack a smile?"

The higher grade...

...A grade?"

This statement piqued the curiosity of the entire class, and they began asking, "Is the class monitor B-grade?"
"What B-grade? It's A-grade!" As if worried that no one heard clearly, the person raised their voice, excitedly declaring, "Our class monitor is A-grade! Just like last year's Shang Yu Fei!"

As the words fell, the class erupted into commotion.

"Class monitor, I guessed from the beginning that you're A-grade!"
"Sigh, I've known for a long time. The class monitor excels in academics and sports. Besides A-grade, no other level suits him."

"If you ask me, that Shang Yu Fei from last year was strange. Such poor grades, yet also A-grade? Only our class monitor is truly deserving of A-grade!"

With this revelation, both those close to Du Qin and those with a more distant relationship became excited.

If this grade had appeared on someone else, they might have felt a hint of jealousy. However, the class monitor had consistently shown outstanding performance over the three years, and there was no enmity with anyone.

Moreover, the gap between A-grade and their C-grade was too significant. When the disparity reached a certain level, instead of jealousy, there was more genuine admiration from the heart.

"Class monitor, how about treating us to a meal tonight?"
"With such a high genetic level, you'll definitely get into the Emperor's Military Academy. Consider it an early celebration."

An Yu was the only one whose attention remained on Bai Yue. Except for Shang Yu Fei, he had no interest whatsoever in other Alphas or Betas.

However, upon hearing Du Qin's genetic level, he couldn't help but raise an eyebrow and looked towards the class monitor.

Then, their eyes met.

Du Qin's eyes were hidden behind glasses, making it hard to discern his gaze. But when he saw An Yu looking at him, he curved his lips, politely returning a smile.

With the distribution of notices completed and the class still buzzing with excitement, the homeroom teacher, tapping the podium with a book, managed to silence the students.

Once the students settled back into their seats, the homeroom teacher cleared his throat and began, "Now, everyone is aware of their respective levels. Those with C-grade and above are..."

His gaze shifted to An Yu, then landed on Du Qin.

"An Yu, B-grade. Du Qin, A-grade."

The homeroom teacher expressed satisfaction, "Well done. After class, come to my office. I'll explain the details about the recommended schools."

"Recommended schools" were equivalent to early selection before the "college entrance examination," specifically for students with exceptional genetic levels.

At Luo Hua Academy, the average person's level is C-grade. Therefore, anyone exceeding this level is eligible to participate in the recommended exam.

During the exam, professors from various universities would conduct interviews. If one passed the assessment, they could skip the college entrance examination and directly enroll.

Avoiding the pressure of the college entrance examination was an excellent path that all students envied.

An Yu enjoyed the attention from everyone but never showed it on his face, maintaining an air of elegance and aloofness.

Upon hearing the teacher's words, An Yu raised his hand, "Teacher, there's a classmate whose genetic level we don't know."

Due to privacy concerns, teachers wouldn't peek at students' genetic levels in advance. Hearing this, the teacher scanned the class, asking, "Any classmates with C-grade or above?"

Classmates exchanged glances. After all, this was something worth boasting about, and unless someone was D-grade or even E-grade, they wouldn't keep it a secret.

Seeing no response from the entire class, the homeroom teacher was about to continue, "Then..."

"Teacher," An Yu interrupted again. This time, he explicitly mentioned the name of the "classmate," saying, "It seems we don't know Bai Yue's genetic level."

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

10.5K 519 90
#BL #Omegaverse #18+ First installment "You're My Angel" - Completed Second Installment "My Angel Baby" - Ongoing Tristan didn't know life of the out...
621K 29K 66
"Pretty boy, surrender that body to us!" "Not even in hell!" Bai Yuan shouted as he ran away from the thugs. Suddenly, a bright light flashed before...
33K 1.4K 68
So, a *FengQing* love story, because I adore the chaos and desire those two are! ~ - Alternate Universe - Modern Universe - Soulmates Universe - Also...
311K 7.8K 30
Hinata Harem Reverse Harem Omegaverse! Hinata Shoyo, 16 years old, Secondary Gender Omega, finds himself in the arms of handsome men??? His very own...