Just Pretend

By AliDarling_

Margo Brown, twenty five year old writer is desperate to pave her own path and to get out of her small town i... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - No Funny Business
Chapter 2 - Scooby Doo, Pancakes & Arcades
Chapter 3 - Noah?
Chapter 4 - Ambitious
Chapter 5 - The Show Must Go On
Chapter 6 - I'm Yours
Chapter 7 - We Happened
Chapter 9 - No PDA In The Pool
Chapter 10 - That Boys In Fucking Love
Chapter 11 - More Than Like
Chapter 12 - Like Jellytots
Chapter 13 - I Love You
Chapter 14 - Beer Pong, Vampires & Tour Guides
Chapter 15 - Lets See Infinity Together
Chapter 16 - Living With Boys
Chapter 17 - Please Trust Me
Chapter 18 - S'mores, Big Tesco's & Canoodling
Chapter 19 - Churros & Ferris Wheels
Chapter 20 - Valentines Day
Chapter 21 - So Mar, Will You Move In With Me?
Chapter 22 - I Can't Lose Her
Chapter 23 - Welcome To The Boys Club
Chapter 24 - Starfish, Frozen Yogurt & Sadie
Chapter 25 - I Spy
Chapter 26 - Mario Kart, Fishing & Noahs Hoodie
Chapter 27 - Place Your Bets
Chapter 28 - "She's Smart As Hell Too, Which Is Fucking Hot"
Chapter 29 - Girls Are Fucking Weird
Chapter 30 - But You're My Favourite Mar
Chapter 31 - Please Don't Join Us
Chapter 32 - Forever, Truths & To Us
Chapter 33 - Vegas Baby!
Chapter 34 - Perfect. Always Perfect
Chapter 35 - We Brought Snacks
Chapter 36 - Five Tickets For A Funeral
Chapter 37 - American Boys
Chapter 38 - You Guys Should Be In A Band
Chapter 39 - Don't Scare The Fairies Away Noah
Chapter 40 - It's You
Chapter 41 - Always Entwined
Chapter 42 - Everything's Black
Chapter 43 - Y'all Gotta Chill
Chapter 44 - Just Us
Chapter 45 - Wheres Nick?
Chapter 46 - She's Gone
Chapter 47 - Mrs Noah Sebastian
Chapter 48 - We're Growing Up
Chapter 49 - Found Our Home
Chapter 50 - Emo Days Out

Chapter 8 - I Could Stay Like This Forever

282 5 0
By AliDarling_

I'm back stage again with the guys as they get ready. I can't help but feel alone now that Cassidy has left. The guys are rushing about being pulled in every direction to make sure that they're all set.

Before I know it Noah's quickly giving me a peck on the lips and makes his way to the stage. As I try to be as engaging and supportive of the guys on stage I send Cassidy a text asking if she's okay. I then check my emails and I can't help but feel disheartened that the apartment that I had inquired about still hadn't gotten back to me.

As I watch them perform the other bands are watching along side me completely in awe of Bad Omens. I feel a sense of pride for Noah and the guys and how far they have come and how hard they have worked.

Their performance finally comes to an end and as they exit the stage I hug them one by one.

"I'm so proud of you." I whisper in Noah's ear as I give him a hug. As we pull apart I can't help but notice that he has a tear in his eye.

"You had no idea how much I needed to hear that."

"Oh Noah, I am proud of you. You are fucking incredible. All of you are incredible." He wraps his arm around me as we make our leave. "Do you wanna go and grab some food?"

"Did someone say food?" Folio asks turning around looking at us.

"Are we going to get food?!" Jolly asks and I can't help but laugh.

"I guess we're all going to get food." Noah says and we make our way back to the hotel.

                                               *

"So what we getting to eat?" Nick asks as he scrolls through the endless pages of just eat. Noah and I are sitting at the top of the bed leaning against the head board, Folio is laying across the foot of the bed, Jolly perched on the ottoman at the foot of the bed and Nicks swivelling side to side in the desk chair at the dresser.

"Nick, I've heard you go on about tacos about six times, just order the fucking tacos dude." Jolly says but Nick continues to list off more food choices.

"I'm gonna fucking pass away before you choose something to eat Nick. I didn't know this was life or death. Looks like it's death for me." I say and dramatically collapse onto Noah's lap. I hear a chorus of chuckles and a huge sigh from Nick.

"Fine you've convinced me, we'll get tacos." Nick says and I can't help but laugh. "And a burrito for Folio since he complained so much about the Tacos." Nick continues and places the order.

"Are we gonna watch a movie or something. Play a game?!" Nick asks getting way too excited.

"What kind of fucking game can we play in a hotel room?" Folio asks, Noah quietly laughs to himself and starts to play with my hair wrapping it around his fingers.

"Twister." Jolly jokes as Noah raises an eyebrow.

"Nah, don't encourage these two anymore, I hear them all the fucking time." Folio says with a smirk and I can feel my face flushing. I put my head in my hands completely embarrassed. "Aw Margo! Are you embarrassed?" Folio teases and Noah gives me a quick kiss on my forehead. "Don't be so fucking loud then." He laughs and I want to die right there.

"I'm not even loud though." I quietly say to Noah and I get a snort from Folio.

"Baby, it's okay don't argue you won't win." Noah says.

"But I'm not." I protest and Noah leans into me.

"Baby you are. You might not think it but I know for a fact Folio isn't lying." Noah whispers into my ear.

"I'm not lying. Fucking LOUD." Folio says with a wink.

"Oh shut up and put a movie on." I throw a pillow at him and it hits him square in the face. "You deserved that you perv."

"I wanted to play a game." Nick moans.

"Dude what game can we actually play?" Jolly asks.

"I don't know truth or dare." I roll my eyes at his shit suggestion of a game.

"What are we sixteen? Next you'll suggest never have I ever." Jolly tells Nick.

"I just wanted to get to know Noah's lil girlfriend a lil better. Could be fun." Nick replies.

"We don't even have any drink." Noah tells Nick who shrugs.

"There's a bar downstairs?" I realise that Nick isn't going to give up. I think he's desperate for something to do and not just to sit and watch a movie.

"I don't drink but I'll play if you're really that desperate." I can feel Noah's stare as I say it.

"Woohooo! I'll be a minute, come on Folio help me." Nick says as he leaves the room, Folio reluctantly following.

"Thanks Margo." He says sarcastically as he leaves the room.

"You're gonna regret agreeing to this Margo." Jolly tells me as I sit up resting my head on Noah's shoulder.

"Why?"

"Because Nick has no shame when it comes to asking personal questions. Maybe never have I ever would be more tame. At least we can ask dumb questions." Jolly explains.

"It's kinda pointless when I don't drink." I say and Noah nods.

"You don't need to answer anything you don't want to." Noah tells me.

"I know but that's not fair if everyone else is playing properly." I say just as Nick and Folio come back into the room with a bag of food and a bottle of vodka a bottle of whiskey and two bottles of water. "Isn't two bottles of alcohol a bit excessive?" I ask and Nick shrugs.

Nick hands out everyone's food and we all eat with music playing quietly in the background. As soon as we're done Nick is up and handing us all a drink.

"Who's going first?" He asks but no one volenteers.

"What are we playing?" Jolly asks and Nick looks over with a glare.

"A game, duh."

"Never have I ever?" Jolly asks.

"Sure, we'll do that one first." Nick says and downs his drink before the game even starts.

"So, I'll go first! Never have I ever broken a bone." Jolly says and we all take a sip including Jolly.

"Never have I ever slept with a fan." Folio states and again everyone but me takes a sip. I can't help but feel like they might just see me as that. One of the bands fans.

"Never have I ever been in a relationship for over five years." I ask and I'm surprised that no one drinks.

"Never have I ever been in a physical fight." Noah asks and a couple of the guys sip.

"Never have I ever been skinny dipping?" Nick asks with a smirk and Folio and Noah take a sip.

"Together?" I say with a wink and Folio almost chokes on his drink.

"You wish." Noah says.

"Never have I ever ate broccoli." Jolly asks and I can't help but laugh at his tame question, we all take a sip but Jolly.

"Never have I ever had a threesome." Folio smirks and I feel cheeks flush but no one drinks.

"Never have I ever had a one night stand." I ask and again everyone drinks but me.

"Hmmm never have I ever had sex in public." Noah asks but still takes a sip as does everyone else including myself. I notice that Folio raises an eyebrow at Noah and he shrugs.

"Never have I ever been inlove." Nick asks with a smile and I feel Noah's gaze on me. Everyone takes a sip and Jolly shakes his head. "I wanna elaborate." Nick continues and Noah shoots him a stern look.

"No." Jolly says looking into his glass, Nick laughs.

"Guys it's just a game, let me elaborate." The tone of the room changes and I hadn't realised how tipsy Nick had become. "Never have-"

"Stop." Noah says his eyes pleading.

"I ever been as in love as I am now." Nick continues and the room freezes. "Drink Noah." Nick says with a laugh. I can tell he's not doing it in a malicious way he thinks it's funny but no one's laughing.

"Dude I think it's time we got some sleep." Noah says kindly and Folio gets up to help Nick back to his room.

"Aw it was just starting to get interesting." Nick says and he and Folio leave.

"I knew that wasn't going to end well. He loves winding people up. Night guys." Jolly says following Nick and Folio out of the room.

"Well that ended abruptly." I say to Noah as he gets up to clean the mess away. I get up to help him, I can't help but notice that he seems to make himself busy when he's embarrassed. "Are you okay?"

"I wanted to do that myself, I wanted to tell you myself when I was ready. I made a passing comment to Nick in the bus. We were talking about you and Cassidy. Nick wanted to know what the deal was. Folio explained that him and Cassidy are just sleeping together but I said I really like you, I felt like I was starting to fall for you. That I could really see us making it in the long run. He said that he hadn't ever seen me this way about someone and that I was clearly falling in love with you. Obviously he had a little too much to drink and was teasing about it but that was for me to tell you when I was ready."

"Oh Noah... I feel the same. Well just take things step by step. We'll get there when we're ready." I wrap my arms around him and he rests his chin on my head.

"I could stay like this forever."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 436 36
in a world where you are born seeing black and white until you find your person. your soulmate. a gloomy looking world suddenly turns vibrant with o...
788 55 18
Sadie King is so determined that she's burnt herself out. Everything in her world just seems grey. Working full time in London, but desperate to keep...
10.8K 478 37
I'll never know who I was, before I faded away into the grey... Kendra Winter has just landed in Los Angeles. As an agent with the Supernatural Depar...
4.2K 55 42
BOOK TWO After a heartbreaking breakup, Noah Sebastian finds the strength to move on and do what he does best with his band, which is touring the wo...