The Owl House X Reader

By Rubyraccoon12

Y/n is a teenager in a school called Hexside School of Magic and Demonics with her best friends Willow and Gu... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
How Willow And Y/n Met

3

369 14 0
By Rubyraccoon12

╔.★. .═══════════╗
🕸️
╚═══════════. .★.╝

Author's POV:

"Willow, Y/n and Gus!" Luz runs up to them. "Heya, friends! Wait, what's wrong? Who hurt my babies?!" "Them." Willow points to a food stand. Skara and Cat are laughing.

The former throws chips in the latter's mouth while Amity is staring at a potion and Boscha is watching them.

"Amity's having a moonlight conjuring and invited everyone but me!" Willow said. "And she keeps posting about it on her Penstagram account!" Gus summons his scroll and opens Amity's Penstagram post of her and her friends posing.

"'It's conjuring night! No dorks allowed'? What a jerk!" Luz yelled as scowls for a second. "What's a moonlight conjuring?" Luz asked.

"Well, You go and spend the night at someone's house, telling stories, playing games!" Y/n explained. "Like a slumber party! We have those!" Luz exclaimed.

Y/n summons her scroll. "Then you bring something to life with moon magic!" Luz pauses and says. "Like a weird slumber party!" "Y/n, Gus and I have never been to one. You need at least four people and-"

"I'm four people-I mean, we're four people, and we're way better than them!" Luz exclaimed. Boscha laughs as they all approach. "Sorry, you couldn't get an invite to the conjuring, Willow. Only real witches allowed."

Amity sighs. "Leave her alone. It's not her fault she was born without talent." They all leave.

Willow growls, several vines from the ground. "Whoa." Luz slaps the tallest vine, and hugs Willow. "Don't waste your time getting thorny over them. 'Cause we're gonna have our own moonlight conjuring!"

"Are you serious?! This was on my bucket list." Gus pulls it out and checks it off. "After owning a real human bucket!" Y/n laughed.
"That's a really weird thing to want, but I appreciate your enthusiasm. I'll go tell Eda."

She runs to get Eda. "Eda, Gus, Y/n Willow and I are gonna do a moonlight conjuring and stick it to Amity. So can we-" Eda holds up her hand. "Not tonight, I'm going out." Eda grabs her staff and starts walking.

"I need you to watch the house, I have many precious objects in there." "Like me! Whoa!"
Eda picks King up by his collar. "You're coming with me. I need an extra pair of eyes looking out for pickpockets, and an extra pair of hands in case I want to pickpocket."

"Pickpocket!"

"Then, maybe they can come to the house and-" "No! Besides, conjurings are dumb; sitting in a circle holding hands. Pft. It's like magic for babies." Eda said as she walked away. "But-"

Y/n, Willow, and Gus run up to her. "Luz! What did Eda say?" Willow asked. "So... guys..." "Oh, look!" Gus points upwards. "The moon is rising into place. And the celestial powers only align once a year!"

"Oh, I can't believe it! I finally have enough friends for a moonlight conjuring! Thank you, Luz! Did Eda say it was okay?" Willow asked.

"Uhm...yes. She said yes! We can do it at the Owl House. As long as we don't make a mess or touch anything and never bring up that we did it!" She nervously laughed. "Yes!" "Oh, you're the best!" "Yeah!"

Y/n, Willow, and Gus sing-songy. "♪We're gonna do a conjuring! We're gonna do a conjuring! Conjuring! Conjuring!♪" Luz looks at the moon nervously.

~~~~~
Cut to the Owl House that night, "Okay, she's gone!" Luz exclaimed. "Release!" Three bushes glow and explode, revealing Y/n, Willow, and Gus in their casual clothes.

"I'm a sneaky sneakster!" Willow exclaimed. "I've got leaves in my pants...and I like it," Gus said. "Eww.." Y/n said after hearing his comment. Luz leads them inside.

"Company! Hooray! Finally, someone to listen to my stories! Okay, one time, a sparrow flew into my mouth, and then I-" The door shuts. "Hey..." He coughs out a sparrow, which flies away chirping.

"Welcome to, the living room! We call it that because it's technically living! The walls are breathing, look." A wall is moving with heavy breaths. Willow looks at it closer. "Enchanting."

Gus rummaging through a chest. "And look at all these human treasures." He pulls out a skull. "And actual humans!" He and Y/n laughed.

"We've got snacks, we've got weird music!" Luz exclaimed as she put the needle down on a gramophone, which produced an evil cackle. Gus walks up to her with a bucket on his head. "We've got a bucket!" "Gus, my man!"

"And best of all we have actual friends to do the conjuring with! This is so exciting!" Willow exclaimed.

"So how does this conjuring stuff work?" Luz asked. "Well first, we find an object to animate. Since it's our first time we should pick something meaningful." She explained as she walked over to some flowers. "Something beautiful." Gus bursts through the flowers with an action figure.

"Like this strangely buff little man?" He taps the figure's stomach. "Beefy Bob I'm half beef, half Bob!" "Yes! He's perfect!" Luz and Y/n said in unison. "That's not exactly what I meant by 'beautiful"'. Willow said as Gus lowered the action figure, whimpering and looking hurt.

"Okay, buff boy it is." "Yes!" Luz hugs Willow. "Tonight he shall be risen!" Gus places Beefy Bob on the ground between the four of them. There are several lit candles around them.

"According to the conjuring books I've read, we say the incantation and make a connection with the doll," Willow explained as they all held hands.

"Figurine. Moonlight, we call, we sing. Moonlight takes this chance. Moonlight come to tie the string. Moonlight start the dance!" "Moonlight tie... string... and I don't know the words!"

The moon continues rising. Hooty looks up at it. The moon stops moving, and a burst of blue light comes out of it. A similar burst of blue light bursts out from between Y/n, Willow, Luz, and Gus, spreading around the living room and extinguishing the candles. They all open one eye and look at Beefy Bob.

"That's your cue, little man," Gus said. The entire house rumbles. Hooty blinks, his eyes turning the same blue. Hooty makes ghostly noises. Birds fly away from the house while cawing.

The foundation cracks as the Owl House rises. The four kids scream as they lose their balance. The Owl House stops rising, now standing on giant bird legs.

The living room is now in great disarray. "Guys?" Luz said as a book fell on her head. "Did the entire house just hiccup?" "Little buff guy, what did you do?" Gus asked. "A real man never takes accountability!"

"No, I think we might've animated the house by accident!" Y/n said, looking out the window. "The house?!" Hooty continues making ghostly noises. Luz runs outside and nearly falls off the ledge.

Y/n, Gus, and Willow join her outside as the House begins to walk. They all scream. The door slams shut.

Luz ran up to the door. "Hooty? Hooty! Hooty, you have to stop!" Luz yelled. "By the power of moonlight, I have risen. Hoot hoot." Hooty said. "He's in some kind of trance!" Gus said.

The Owl House steps through two trees. The jostling makes Gus yell as he and Luz lose their balance. He nearly falls off, but Y/n, Luz, and Willow catch him.

"GUS!"

"Our magic must've spread through the house instead of the doll!" Y/n said. "Figurine!" Y/n, Luz, and Willow grunt as they try to not drop Gus. They both nearly fall and grab the other's hand for balance. The glow returns.

"Hooty, stop!" Luz yelled at Hooty. The House stops moments before it would have walked off a cliff. Y/n, Luz, and Willow pull Gus back up to safety and they all let go of each other, staring at their hands.

"How'd we do that?" Gus ask. They all look at the moon. "Y/n, Willow, Gus, hold hands again," Luz asked as they did, glowing once again.

The Owl House takes several steps away from the cliff. "We're controlling it with the power of friendship. Uh, and the moon. Probably the moon." Willow said. "This is amazing! What do we do now?" Gus asked. "On the one hand, we should probably stay put," Luz says.

"On the other hand, we've got a giant walking house and should totally take it on a joyride!" Gus exclaimed as Y/n nodded in agreement. Luz looks at the now-descending moon. "Okay, okay, but we gotta be back before the moon sets or Eda will kill me!"

The house forward, cheering. Y/n, Gus, and "Yeah! Joyride!"

~~~~~
The Owl House, still walking through the forest. Boscha walks past with a crow phone and a duffel bag. "Hey, is that..." Y/n say. "It's Boscha! That girl who made fun of us." Gus said.

Boscha turns around and sees the Owl House. "She noticed us. What do we do?" Willow asked. "Hmm," Luz said to Boscha through a megaphone. "Hey. H-Hey you. You should, uh, stop being so mean to people. You're kind of a jerk." They all laugh quietly.

"Ew. A talking house is giving me a lecture? Whatever. I'll just TP you like I did with the rest of the neighborhood." She said. "But don't you see? I am no mere house." The Owl House stands as Luz roars. Boscha screams and runs away. The other three laugh.

"I've never pranked anyone before. And now I have a taste for it!" Gus said. "We should follow her to Amity's house to show off our conjuring. That will show her who's got no talent." Willow suggested.

"Yeah, let's go!" Y/n agree. Luz looks at the moon, which is nearly at the treetops and still going down. "Actually, I'm starting to think we should head back."

"Amity's updating her Penstagram!" Gus exclaimed. "'Shout out to my fellow witches. #Humans can bite it." Luz gasps. "Let's do it!" The Owl House continues walking as they all cheer. Several shadowed figures fly after them.

~~~~~
The Owl House walks. People on the streets scream and run for cover. Cut to a large manor with a gate reading "BLIGHT MANOR" in front of it. "Look, Amity's house. Time to show Amity what a real conjuring looks like!" Willow said. The Owl House starts forward but is stopped by a giant rope over the roof.

"Wha-"

"What happened?" Willow asked. "Is that a... giant crossbow?" Y/n said. A Demon Hunter gives the signal for the crossbow to be shot. A second giant bolt and rope secure the house further. The Demon Hunter jumps up in front of the kids. "Knock, knock." They all gasp.

The Owl House tied down a large cart being pushed through the woods by demon hunters. One stands atop a cliff and blows into a horn. The front door, Hooty making strange noises as Luz, tied to Y/n, Willow, and Gus inside, kicks at it.

"Hooty! Hooty! You have to wake up!" Luz cried out. "If you want this to end as you say, three must hold hands. It's the only way." Hooty said. "¡Oye, no me hable así! Willow, will you help me out with Hooty?" "I'm sorry, Luz. You shouldn't ask me to help with anything." Willow apologized.

"Willow..." They all scream and grunt as the House stops moving. "Did the house stop moving?" Luz ask. "Uh, my insides didn't," Gus said. "Me too..." Y/n said.

The door squeaks open, making the three of them whimper. The demon hunter shoved the three of them out of the house. "Ow! Ow! Ow!" All scream, grunt. "Take the house and rip out the house demon. We can sell it to restaurants as exotic meat."

"No! Hooty would taste terrible." Luz yelled. "Hey, I'm a refined taste. Hoot! Hoot!" Hooty said. "What do we do with the worms?" The Demon Hunter asked as Luz looked at her friends. "Throw them over the cliff." A Demon Hunter. He chuckles as he approaches them. Gus whimpers.

"All righty, kids. Here's the end of your short little lives." He shoves them to the edge of a cliff overlooking the sea. Gus groans. "Wait! Wait! Wait!" He turns the group so he's facing the demon hunter. "Is this really what you wanna be doing with your life? Tossing kids from cliffs"

"Actually, yes! It's been my dream since I was a boy!"

The four of them look at him for a long moment. "I was a strange child. Whee!" He shoves them and laughs.

They all scream. The four of them dangling from a branch sticking out of the cliffside. "If we're not killed now, we will be when Eda finds out about the house," Luz said. "Luz, I'm so sorry. You wanted to turn back but I just had to show off to Amity. The truth is she and I used to be friends." Willow explained.

"Whaaat?" Luz said in disbelief. The branch cracks. "We played together as kids, but when she got her magical powers and I didn't, she stopped hanging out with me."

"Guys, is now the best time?"

Willow sighs. "I just wanted to prove to her that I was a powerful witch, too..." "That's ridiculous! You helped bring a house to life. Amity doesn't know what she's talking about." Willow smiles. "Next to Eda, you're the most powerful witch I know. No offense, Gus, Y/n."

"No, not at all. I know what I'm about." Gus said as Y/n nodded. The branch cracks and they all yelp. "This tree can't hold us much longer!" Gus exclaimed. Willow grunts as she frees a hand. "There. Now, if I could just reach that root. Gotcha!" Her hand glows green as she grabs it.

"Yeah, they tried to fight back and they nearly got me. But you know, I handled it." "They were children, Tom." A shadow falls over them. Willow has made the small root grow into a huge plant, and she, Y/n, Luz, and Gus are standing atop a leaf. She moves one of the thorny vines to cut the rope and free them.

"We may be children, but we're also witches. Powerful ones." She sets the plant to attack. It flings Tom into the distance. Demon Hunter pulls a sword and slices off the tip of one of the vines.

A three-eyed witch tries to hit a vine with an axe but misses. The vine grabs their ankle and flings them into a pile of rubble.

Y/n, Willow, Luz, and Gus run to the House while the plant is busy with the other demon hunters. Luz holds open the door for them, then closes it behind her. "Everyone, quick" They join hands.

Demon Hunter cutting through a vine with a shock spell. As he does, the Owl House stands. Demon Hunter lifts his eyepatch. "Uh..." The Owl House steps forward, crushing him.

"Oh, no. I don't mean to step on this victory but we gotta get home before Eda does!" The Owl House walks away, leaving the ruins of the battle behind.

~~~~
"And nothing can stop me. Nothing!" Tibbles Yelled as one of the Owl House's feet stepped directly through Tibbles' stand. A bottle of Eda's elixir falls on the ground, intact.

Luz waved out the window. "Sorry, mister!" The Owl House continues down the street. Eda sits up and laughs. King backs away from Tibbles. "Wait, what-Was that my house"

"Eda, quick!" King said as he tosses her the elixir. She catches it in her mouth and downs it then spits the bottle out. She traces a spell circle that makes the chains explode, and her feathers poof off her arms.

"No, no, no! My scam stand!" "Sorry, Tibbles, old boy. It looks like you forgot about the wild card." She grabs her staff and throws cards at Tibbles. She and King leave. "Curse you, witch. Curse you, bone boy. I'll have my revenge. Tibblet-Tibblie Grimm Hammer the Third will have his revenge!"

Tibbles' stand falls apart.

~~~~~
Cut to the usual location of the Owl House as it sits down in the crater it left. Cut to the living room, where Luz opens one eye. "Did we do it? Hooty opens the door. "Is the room spinning or is it just me?" He chuckles. "Ah. Just a little house humor. Ooh."

"Sorry about all that, Hooty," Luz said. "It's okay. I'm just glad I was included." Hooty exclaimed. "Aww!" Y/n said.

The door is slammed closed, revealing Eda and King on the other side. "Oh, boy..." Luz said. "You are so busted!" "Oh, man..." "You held a moonlight conjuring."

"I did..."

"And you animated my house. My house!"

"Yes."

Willow steps in front of Luz. "No. Don't punish Luz. We're the ones who pushed her to do the conjuring." Gus and Y/n stepping in front of Willow. "If you're gonna eat me, just do it now. Do it now!" "Yeah, do it!"

Eda looks disgusted at the idea. "Hey, you didn't have to do that," Luz said to Willow. "Yes, Luz. I did." "Well, you're all guilty, so you'll all be punished by cleaning my house top to bottom."

Eda said before summons various cleaning supplies that landed in the kids' arms. "And another thing..." They all gulp. "That was totally amazing. And I'm so joining you for next year's conjuring. Now get to work!" The four of them run off.

Eda flops onto the couch. "I can't believe they animated a whole house," King said. "Yeah. You're right. That takes some powerful magic." Eda said before she looked at the human with amazement.

"You know, I still kinda wish we got to show up Amity," Luz said. "Yeah. Too bad no one will know of our daring adventures." Willow added.

~~~~~
Cut to Amity's bedroom, where a stuffed rabbit is sitting on the floor. Boscha, Cat, Skara, and Amelia are all glaring at it. "Ugh! So what if we couldn't move a doll. Now we have time for what really matters. Penstagram!" She summons her scroll. The other three summon theirs a few seconds later.

Amity brooding, looking out of her window. Boscha gasps, getting her attention. She walks over and looks at Boscha's scroll.

Her Penstagram feed has several people's posts showing off Willow, Luz, Y/n, Gus, and the animated Owl House. Amity and Boscha share a look.

"WHAT?!"
~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 1.2K 17
(Y/n) (L/n) and her childhood friend Luz Noceda, have found themselves lost from home in the Demon Realm. While battling through demons and curses...
583K 21.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.9K 66 7
After deciding the group wanted to visit the Dragons edge for a bit they get a very big surprise this is just something I wanted to do for awhile You...
402K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...